Sya?s RP Hunt? Seme, Seke, Ukes needed ?

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Welcome to Sya’s RP Hunt.

Please PM me if you’re interesting in RPing with me!

A few things about me:

1. I’m 32 and won’t RP with anyone under 18. If I suspect you are I will stop RPing immediately.

2. I have been RPing since 13 and want partners who will stick around. I have two long term partners who I have literally been RPing with for years! One is coming to a 12 year anniversary and the other is coming up to 6 years. They’re much busier with life currently and I find myself a little lost and full of ideas with no vent.

3. I am British so you can expect spellings like colour and honour.

4. I work full time and have children, this can mean I’m slow at times but I will always try to talk to you about it. I’d appreciate the same in return, we all have lives.

5. I tend to write multiple paragraphs, I like to RP with people that give me something I can work with.

6. I can play uke, seke or seme roles. I don’t like to always be stuck playing seme’s though, variety is the spice of life!

7. I’m dyslexic. Sorry! I will try but there will be errors from time to time.

8. I like to think I’m rather imaginative and good at adapting. I don’t need a strict plot or story, I’m happy to let things evolve naturally.

9. Feel free to PM me.

Some plot ideas.

Open to variations/changes etc.

Dragonsong

The world isn’t always what it seems. MC is a dragon shifter, but rather young in comparison to most. This means his dragon form is much smaller and his treasure horde isn’t that big either. He’s out collecting trinkets when he spots YC (you can be an species you want). They spot each other and YC ends up following him. When MC shifts and flies you watch and notice where he is going. It takes a day but YC finds their way to his cave. You enter and get caught. MC is fascinated by the necklace you wear and decides to let you stay...

Royal Court

YC is the prince of the region. MC is a new guard that has been brought to the capital after helping to win in a recent war. MC is training the new soldiers when YC spots him. YC demands lessons as an excuse to spend time together.... where will things go?

Nothing but a slut

MC is a whore, he was sold to a whore house as child and has known nothing else. YC has a birthday and their friend drags them to the place MC lives and pays for YC to have their pick. YC ends up picking MC and they spend the night together. YC comes back several times. One day there’s a fire.... YC and MC escape from the fire and YC begs MC to escape with them. MC is scared. He’s never known anything else... YC promises they can protect and provide for MC.... will they take the leap together?

Guest syaoran-puu

I’m sorry about the ??? They’re not there when I type in my phone but appear when I post. Replacing all other punctuation. It’s rather frustrating. I’ll try to fix it tomorrow on a computer.

• 3 weeks later...