Linked🌟Paradise 《Sathenus X mik3la》

Guest mik3la

Guest Sathenus

Oh that pained scream that filled the room was so enticing! Thane absolutely loved the sound and loved how it filled the room making him eager to hear more such screams. Rubbing his fingers teasingly over the demon's abused hole he listened as the other finally seemed to decide to beg. Begging him not to make the little fox lose himself, how he'd do whatever he wanted. Thane drank in the sound of the other's begs and his desperation, enjoying that he had managed to make the little fox beg after all. Unfortunately for the demon it was too late for begging, if he had done so when Thane had originally told him to do so he'd be happy to not break the little fox. However, since he had decided to be cocky and had refused to do as he wanted from him Thane was no longer interested in going easy.

"As much as I love hearing you beg I'm afraid it's too late for you." Thane told the fox honestly. "If you had begged when I told you to in the first place I'd go easy on you. But unfortunately you decided to test my patience and now you have to deal with the consequences of that." He added his voice sounding dangerous and unforgiving as his hand moved away from the other's hole down the inside of his thighs in a teasing manner. "But don't worry, I'll make sure to break you nice and slow so you can feel every last piece of yourself shatter."

After he finished speaking Thane got to his feet to see what else was in the room that he could use on the fox, his eyes roving over the supplies left to cater to literally any fantasy they may have. It caused a large smirk to appear on his face, realizing he was really going to enjoy this. More so than he probably should, not that he remotely minded that idea. "What should I start with first..." He mused looking over everything, "Should I break that gorgeous body of yours first... or that mind..." Thane teased the fox by thinking aloud.

Kurama was in fear hearing the others comments. There was no escape of the punishment and he could tell the other would have no mercy in doing whatever it took to break him. Physically maybe not, but mentally he would succeed which was more scary than anything else.

When the demon moved to the counter to look for toys with which he could punish him, he pushed his body to the side, managing to get in a corner of the room looking in fear of what the other would do. He hated how helpless he was and the fact that his stupid mouth got him in this big trouble. He wasn't yet used to be as obedient as a slave but the others never bothered with this things, but apparently this demon was a total dom and hated when his pets were talking back. He never realized how crazy incubus where till now. What could he do? There was no escape.

He was staying curled up in the corner of the room, looking terrified, not knowing what will happen to him. He just hopped that he will get out of this room in one piece. Closing his eyes he tried to think about his past and hopping that even if he will become a ghost in a shell, he will eventually find himself and remember. He waited and waited but never dared to ask, question nor beg anything. He just waited which was far worse than anything.

Guest Sathenus

As he was looking over the toys he could use to teach the cute fox a lesson he noticed that the little demon had managed to push himself into a corner and was fearfully watching him. "You know... the fear in your eyes just makes me more eager to break you." Thane replied being honest with the demon a feral look appearing on his face. Grabbing a rather large vibrator that he was sure would cause the reactions he wanted from the demon while all the little body could do was take it he grabbed the corresponding remote and moved towards the figure cowering in the corner.

He reached down and moved him so that he was once more on his knees chest pressed to the floor and ass presented to him. "If you're really good and endure your punishment like a good slave I may be willing to reconsider breaking you completely. But you'll have to show me how obedient and willing you can be. Show me what a perfect little sub you are." Thane told him before he was pressing the large toy into the demon, burying it deep into the other's body as far as he could get it to go before he was dragging the cute fox by his hair back towards the couch.

Sitting back down he had the fox kneeling in front him, hands still secured behind his back and his little hole filled by the large toy. Thane showed him the remote before he turned the toy on, setting the vibrations to medium right from the beginning. "While I have fun messing with this remote and maybe 'accidentally' turning it up to the highest setting and making you almost cum just to stop it and torment you for awhile why don't you show me what a good little sub you can really be. Put that mouth back to work. If I feel any teeth no matter how much that toy is tormenting you your punishment will be lengthened and I'll add more. Maybe even see just how many toys I can be shove up that little hole of yours before you start bleeding." Thane mused with a smile sitting so the fox could move between his legs to once more suck on his hard cock.

"Ngh .... argh ..." he groaned when the demon pulled him back from the corner and down on the floor, keeping his behind back up. The position was very uncomfortable. But that was light in comparison with what happened next. "Argh!! ngh!! " he screamed as the toy was pushed inside him, making him gasp for air as he felt like suffocating. It was hard to breath normally when pressed on the floor.

Just when he got used to the sensation the demon pulled him up, forcing him to walk towards the couch. The feeling of that thing moving inside him with each step he made was tickling his insights. After sitting on his knees again, still with his hands tied back, he looked at the remote the demon was playing in his hand. As he pushed the button and the toy started vibrating inside him a jolt spam rushed through his body making his knees tremble and almost falling.

Taking deep breath he listen to what the demon said, hopping he would keep his word. He bend over trying to focus on his task more than on the vibration that his body was feeling constantly making him losing it. He moaned a few times because of the vibrator inside him that was driving him insane and unable to focus, but he finally took the cock in his mouth, being careful not to touch the member with his teeth.

With each gulp he was making he was moaning and humming, sending vibrations on the cock inside his mouth as well. He was trying to take the full length but even if he did it before he was still gagging and find it now even more hard to do it without hands. But with all that, he tried to do what he was told.

Guest Sathenus

Oh those sounds were just lovely! It really made Thane pleased with how the little fox was responding to the toy being inside of him, watching as the other obediently leaned forward and started to give his cock attention while his own body was shaking from the vibrations. Clearly his body was overwhelmed and yet Thane wanted to see him break some more. So he rather absently pressed the button on the remote for the highest setting instantly happy with the response he got from the other's body.

The little fox seemed to be trying really hard to do as he had been told, bending over and giving his cock the attention it was craving while being quite careful to make sure he wasn't using his teeth. This of course made a small smirk cross his face absolutely loving how obedient the other had decided to become. "Is this really all it takes to make you the obedient little slave you're supposed to be? Just threaten to break you?" He mused before a deep pleased growl escaped him as he felt the little fox trying to take his full length despite still struggling and gagging whenever he took in a certain amount.

"Keep going. Train that throat of yours to accept all of me. You'll be seeing a lot of me from now on so you better master this." Thane instructed with another growl this one dominant. "If you were this eager and obedient all the time you'd be quite the perfect little demon. Maybe I'll have to see about your boss having you trained properly." He added thoughtfully. Thane himself would be more than eager to come to the business more frequently to train the little fox, or even send one of his other business partners over to do so. It wasn't like this was the only sex related business he invested money in, this one just catered more to his darker desires and his ability to truly own his partner. Not that he didn't necessarily have his own little sex slaves at home who were more than eager to tend to his every need. Being an incubus meant he was often sexually unsated, even if he spent hours having nothing but sex.

Reaching down he ran his fingers through the fox's hair before he was once again encouraging him to take more of his length. This time though Thane was more merciful, not forcing his full length down the other's throat right off. Instead he was encouraging the fox's throat to accommodate more of him little by little and to get used to having something so large inside of it. Working to teach the fox to suppress his gag reflex, even if he did enjoy the feeling of him gagging around his length. The way it made his throat clench around his length when he was gagging was oddly pleasing.

Getting the high speed of vibration his body convulsed bending to the side moaning and groaning as his body was at the brick of melting. Clenching his teeth, he tried to concentrate again on what he had to do. It was getting harder and harder to focus on the things he needed to do, not to mention thinking. Apparently he needed help in guidance into taking his full length in his mouth, trying to breath on his nose so that he will not gag again. It was hard but he managed a few times.

Sadly, no matter how much he was struggling to ignore all his body was slowly losing it. His legs were starting to tremble not being able to keep him steady on his knees, his cock was erected and pulsing wanting to finally get its release already. He just didn't know how much he could keep it like this. With his messy hair, messy face and droling in the corner of his mouth he did the thing he didn't want it in the first place.

"PLease .... nrgh ....i can't ..... argh ...ah ....anymore ... ngh....argh......nngh" his eyes were begging, his body was begging. He felt that he was going to lose it if he couldn't cum anytime soon.

Guest Sathenus

It was all really glorious, Thane had to outright admit that. It seemed to be hours that he tormented the little fox with changing the speeds all while teaching him the proper way to deep throat his cock. Finally the other seemed to not be able to take anymore and had pulled off his hard member looking up at him with desperate eyes and begged him in such a sweet voice. Seeing how the fox's body was trembling and desperate only seemed to please Thane more and he had to admit that the little fox really had earned his release.

"Go for it. Cum for me and show me that cute little face you make when you climax." Thane purred his hand gripping the other's chin to force the little demon to keep eye contact with him. His smile growing as he watched the other release dirtying the floor and making a mess. Thane was feeling merciful at the moment so he turned the vibrator off but he made no move to remove it yet. "Bend over and lick up the mess you made." He instructed the little fox.

After making sure that he had thoroughly cleaned the mess he had made he had the fox return to sucking his hard cock until he finally had his own release making the demon take his full length and drink up his release. After releasing the other he moved to get dressed deciding he was done with the demon. It wasn't until he was finished getting dressed that he instructed the demon to show him his lovely ass if he'd like the vibrator to be removed. When he pulled it out he could see how the other's tight hole was now looser and it was such an arousing sight that he was almost tempted to take the fox despite originally thinking he was finished for the day.

Shaking his head and exercising some control he finally released the fox's hands before instructing the little demon to be a nice little slave and show him to his boss so that he could talk some business with the man. The demon had done well in making Thane happy to offer the financial support his friend needed for this business. Especially if it meant he could come back and enjoy the little fox some more.

Given the permission his body responded in an instance, making him scream as he climaxed. Breathing hard and still a little light headed after all that he did as he was told and tried to clean the floor, flinching a little as he bend over, feeling the vibrator still inside him. Once he was done cleaning he returned to care the demons cock till the other climaxed as well, forcing him to swallow everything which almost made him chock. Coughing a few times after all was over he felt his entire body sore and his muscles that have been tensed for so long only now relaxing and almost not responding to his commands.

Having the toy removed made him to flinch a little, being still sensitive. His arms were numb from the bond they were held on but he managed to get up and dress with his robe, even if he was a little dizzy. His hair felt on his face, hiding his eyes as he was showing his boss office so that the two demons could talk business and he could head back to his room where he could be alone for the time being.

Guest Sathenus

He allowed the cute little fox to lead the way, watching every little movement of that gorgeous body along the way even though it was covered once more by his robe. Thane really liked how weak the other's body seemed to be and was hoping that he would continue to feel it in the morning, if not at least for a few hours. After they had reached the office he had the little demon lead the way in his eyes moving to the other demon and a genuine smile appearing on his face before he glanced back towards the fox. "You're free to go now." Thane told him his tone making it clear he was no longer needed nor wanted.

Turning his attention from the little demon as he left he was turning his gaze instead to his friend as he sat himself down in a chair before the man's desk. "You ready to discuss business?" He asked the other though he was sure with as much money that was at stake he'd be more than ready to talk business with him no matter what he was previously doing. Thane wouldn't be ignored regardless, when it came to matters like this or anything really he was really good at demanding attention.

Kurama looked at the incubus as he was dismiss, bowing slowly his head and then leaving the hall to return in his room. Once there he went straight to the shower. The warm water made his muscles scream. He didn't imagine how tense he was till now when every body of his body was aching and was sore from everything that had happened. He cured his boss for doing this to him and he swore he would pay him back. Even if that meant to be obedient with the Incubus and do whatever the hell he wants. In the end, he will crush his boss for doing this to him.

After shower he tried to rest but was hard to lay in any position on the bed because of the pain from his body. Eventually he fell asleep.

The boos was thrilled to see Thane in his office.

"Ready if you are .... friend" he said laughing, trying to make the situation funny but after realizing how pathetic that was. "So ... I see that Foxy did you good" he said smirking looking at the Demon satisfied that he had given him what he wanted and now the business was closing it just how he wanted.

"If i don't know you that good ... then who does" he added as he was giving the demon the papers.

Guest Sathenus

"He required a little training to remind him how he should behave when instructed to do something, but I must say he's a quick learner." Thane replied when the other spoke about the little fox doing him good. Sure the small demon had satisfied him, but it had taken some training to get him to behave as he should and understand how things worked. "I would expect better behavior from your... employees. Maybe we can discuss proper training another time." Thane added his eyes still locked on his friend as he rested comfortably in his seat a small smile appearing.

A soft laugh was his response to his friend speaking about knowing him that good and if he didn't then who did. "Fair enough." He mused as he was taking the papers given to him and looking them over finalizing the deal. Once things had been finalized he offered his old friend another smile. "Well, our business today is done. We'll be seeing each other again real soon." Thane promised. He would definitely be visiting frequently, especially since he was investing his money into this business, it meant he would be enjoying the products offered.

"You amaze me with your words. But i will take care of it" he said finishing the paperwork being happy that he had a new sponsorship. "See you soon old friend" he added sitting in his chair very proud of the new investment that he got. He needed new equipment to keep the rest of the 'employee' on their best behavior and apparently a better training.

For the next days Kurama and others like him where woken early in the morning and put to tests of endurance and obedience. If they didn't listen to their commands they would be shocked through the collar. A few couldn't resist the pain and got a relieve through death. Kurama on the other hand tried to keep himself tough but in the end they got through him, breaking him mentally, turning him to the perfect slave, not remembering much of what happened that week.

Guest Sathenus

A small smirk appeared on Thane's face when he was told that he amazed his old friend with his words, chuckling softly. After their business concluded he was more than happy to return him and relax, being waited on hand and foot just as he was used to. About a week passed before Thane found himself with enough time to go back to the business and see how things had gone since they had made the deal. The first thing he did was once more meet up with his friend and have a small chat before he was more than happy to head into a room and await the cute little fox that he had made sure he requested.

Though he figured that the other man knew he would want the fox again without having to tell him. Oddly enough Thane's patience this time was much higher as he waited for the cute little fox. It wasn't long that he had to wait and he heard the knock and was telling the cute demon to come in. Watching the other a small happy smile appeared, "Such a cute little fox. I've heard you've done well in your training." Thane purred as his eyes raked over the figure remembering how gorgeous that body was and looking forward to spending some time with him.

Guest mik3la

After that week Kurama was summoned back in the chambers to meet a client. Since they broke him, he couldn't remember who it was or what was before. All he new now was to obey in everything the other was saying or doing.

Reaching the room he knocked and as soon as he received the confirmation, he entered. His eyes on the ground keeping silent as never before.

He walked till he reached the place where the demon where he undressed of his robe. Being naked in front of him didn't seemed to bother him or anything but neither was he looking at the demon. He was a total submissive now. A ghost in the shell with no thoughts of his own, no control of his own. Nothing. A living puppet.

Guest Sathenus

Now this was much better, that much Thane had to admit. The fox didn't speak, didn't show any distaste to anything. All he did was stand there there obediently waiting to hear what he was supposed to do. "So gorgeous." He mused before he was encouraging the little fox to come closer. Once he stood right before him Thane wasted no time in pulling him into his lap to run his fingers along the smaller demon's body wanting to feel and explore what he had not fully explore previously.

After awhile he sighed and leaned forward to kiss the other's neck gently before he was letting his hands move away. "Now get down on your knees." Thane said a smile growing on his face. Clearly he wanted things to start like they had the last time, he didn't go there already hard after all. "Now free me and get me hard like a good little fox." Thane told the other demon.

Guest mik3la

Kurama took a deep breath when the demon kissed his neck. That spot remained his sensitive area that brought shivers down his spines. When the other gave the command he did it immediately, kneeling before him and freeing his member from his pants and starting to stroke it first with his hand but then quickly put it in his mouth, spiraling his tongue on the length each time he was almost taking it out.

Soft moans and growls were coming out of his mouth only to make small vibrations around the member. He deepened the length in his mouth a few times, this time without gagging. This all seemed to him so familiar but he couldn't recall it from ever happening. His mind was blank, wanting only to please the other.

As he continued with the blow, he could feel the member getting harder and harder pulsing in his mouth. The sucking turned a little quicker till he moaned as he pulled it out of his mouth, continuing the hand movement and looked at the demon.

"Is this good master?" he asked in a husky voice.

Guest Sathenus

There was a deep pleased growl that came from Thane as he watched and felt how good the cute demon was doing today. His abilities were so much better than when he had him a week earlier. There was a lot he liked about how the cute fox was behaving now, even if there were certain parts he kind of missed from the way he had behaved before. Thane was quick to shrug such thoughts off though, especially since the cute fox seemed to be moaning and growling softly around his length even if it was just to add to his own pleasure.

Running his fingers through the other's long white hair he let out a pleased moan of his own to indicate that he was enjoying it. A few moments later and that cute little fox was releasing him from his mouth before asking him if it was good, his voice a little husky after taking him into his mouth. "You're doing great my little fox. But let's see if you can take the whole thing in your throat." Thane said encouraging the other to continue what he was doing wanting to see if he'd be capable of taking his full length without his assistance this time. If he could, then Thane would consider this one hell of a victory and be quite pleased with how the other's training had gone. Right now he was still definitely enjoying it, but if the fox couldn't take his full length without needing to be 'encouraged' then he clearly would need some more training.

Guest mik3la

Kurama nodded his head as in respond to the demons request and took his member in his mouth, sucking a few times at first and then, closing his eyes he pushed the whole length inside his mouth, deep-throat. At first it was difficult and gag a few times but after he calmed down and breath through his nose he managed to take full length without any gagging problem whatsoever.

He deep throat it a few time before he released the cock, leaving a stray of saliva between the member and his mouth but quickly got it away when his hand continued the movement his mouth did before. His body reacted accordingly to the situation cause he was aroused by the sound the demon made. The fact that he was pleased made Kurama happy and his body knew that if he did a good job and Master was feeling good he will be rewarded. His erection shudder at that thought.

Guest Sathenus

Impressed would be an understatement. Aside from a brief moment of gagging the cute little fox was more than capable of taking his full length on his own without the needed support of a hand on his head pushing him down. It was tremendous improvement and Thane was finding himself even more attracted to the submissive demon now. He was sure that such attraction was clear since his cock was as hard as steel.

He suddenly became aware of the other's erection noticing how it twitched as the demon was stroking him now that he was released from that delightful mouth. It caused a smile to appear, reaching down he brushed his fingers along the little fox's hard length. "Is my cute little fox aroused just by sucking cock?" He teasingly asked the cute demon. Leaning down he caught the other's lips in a dominant kiss. "Bend over and prepare that cute little ass for me. Put on a good show and I'll be sure to give you exactly what you want." Thane whispered in the demon's ear. His tone was alluring and seductive but also dominant and demanding.

Guest mik3la

Hearing the others comment made him blush a little but he moaned and gasped for air when he touched his erected member, wanting more than just a little attention. Nodding his head in understanding he turned around and bend over, keeping his ass up waving his tail from side to side. It was kind of doing it by itself. With one hand he started to play around the small hole and with the other touching his inside tights, using his claws to tickle a little.

He moaned when he inserted a finger, moving his ass up and down to feel the finger in side him better. He needed help and he wanted to touch himself but since the other didn't gave him the command he couldn't touch himself even if he was preparing for the next chapter.

Guest Sathenus

Thane's eyes were glued on the cute fox as he so obediently turned around and lifted his ass, that cute tail swishing gently from side to side which only seemed to entice Thane more. Clearly the fox knew and understood how to touch himself in a way that was not only arousing to him but to the demon whose gaze was locked on every little thing the other was doing. The cute moan as his finger entered that tight little hole, how his hips moved with his finger clearly trying to feel it better which only made Thane's cock twitch in anticipation.

The incubus was quite eager to just take that cute hole and ravage the little fox completely. Despite that he forced himself to remain still and watch the fox, allowing him to prepare himself and put on a good show. He could tell by how he was behaving that he wanted or perhaps even needed more touch but he had not been given permission to do so. "So obedient." He praised the other demon reaching over he gave the other's firm ass a sharp slap before he leaned forward enough to reach out and tease that hard cock between the fox's legs. "Make some more cute noises and get that hole nice and ready." Thane ordered.

Guest mik3la

"Mngh..." was a soft moan held aback when the demon slapped his behind, making his arouse even more painful. It was hard to do all that by himself especially in that position but he had to be obedient. That was how he was made. He was there to be obedient and fulfill everything the other wanted. Feeling the fingers around his erection made him scream in pleasure as his cock was hard and pulsing.

He then slided a second finger inside him moaning loudly in the small room trying to hold his lengs steady. Having the demon touching his erected cock and two fingers slided inside of him was hard to hold back. There was small drops of pre cum but he managed to hold himself back and not climax just from this.

"Master would...mhhmh ... reward me? ngh....agh" he asked through moans and seductive voice and faces. He really needed to be fucked.

Guest Sathenus

"Yes, my cute little fox deserves his reward." Thane purred as he was already shifting behind the demon and leaning over his body to press him more firmly into the floor. Reaching between their bodies he let two of his fingers take over preparation making sure that the fox was tight enough to feel his thick hard length but not so tight that the little demon wouldn't feel any pleasure from it. After teasing a little more he put both his hands on the demons hips to hold him firmly in place as he was pressing himself inside sinking deep.

Thane managed to keep his hips still for a moment offering a few seconds for the fox to adjust though it clearly wasn't enough time to adjust properly. Then he started thrusting, his movements were rough again, determined to have the fox quivering beneath him, crying and screaming in pleasure and unable to do anything but give into it. Reminding a cute little sub where they belonged while also ravaging them completely was the best thing ever. The fact that this was a reward that the cute fox had earned did not make him any less eager to make the other scream and cry in pleasure for him. It just meant that he wasn't teaching him his place, just giving him a taste of how amazing he could feel when he listened so wonderfully. "I could get used to having you to bury my cock inside." Thane whispered into the fox's ear. "You'd like that wouldn't you?" He asked though Thane already knew the answer just wanting to see how honest the demon would be.

Guest mik3la

As the other slipped inside him, Kurama moaned loudly trying to pin his hands on the ground as the demon was pushing him down. His hand were firmly on the ground trying to keep balance to the rough movements the other was doing, each thrust making him wanting more and just not having enough.

The sensation was kind of familiar but he just couldn't tell how that was even possible cause he never meat the guy before. But he was glad to be rewarded with pleasure.

His tail was waving from side to side as he started to move his hips on the same rhythm as the other, pushing it even more deep, hitting the right spot from which he arched his back moaning and growling, feeling his mouth getting dry.

His voice was so seductive that it made him almost lose control. "Yeahs ...mgh...ngh ....agh ... master ....mmmhh... arh ...ahh..." he said moaning uncontrollably as the other was hitting the right spot making his insides curl even more around his length.

Guest Sathenus

Thane was loving the way the cute demon's body was responding to him as well as all of the cute noises that he was making only urging him on more. The fox had started to move his hips with his thrusts ensuring he was sinking deeper and deeper into the other's hole. "Such a good little sub." Thane purred with a soft growl as he continued the movements, a firm hand going between the fox's shoulders to press him more firmly against the floor. Suddenly he heard the little demon start to stutter out some words and it caused him to chuckle softly before he was letting out a low, seductive breathy moan into the demon's ear.

"What is it slave? Tell your Master what you want." Thane purred with a big smirk before he bit roughly at the fox's neck. He loved to mark his subs and just because this fox belonged to this business and saw more than him did not make him any less eager and willing to mark him. If anything it made him want to mark him even more so all of his other clients knew that he truly belonged to someone else.