🐉~SKY-LAND~ (mik3la x M-jow)

Guest M-jow

Guest M-jow

"Do as you please my love"

"i'm all yours"

Chase's tongue got caught in his throat as his chest swelled with nothing but love for the man.

He released Leo's hands as he slammed his lips back down on that delicious passionate mouth. And shared yet another deep kiss with his beloved.

Hands, tongue and lips sought the other out like Leo was everything that mattered.

Chase's hands could get enogh of that feeling of Leo's skin. That tast of him that tingled his very insids as Chase suck down on a nipple as his hand genlty strock Leo's cock slowly.

"Leo~ my Leo" Chase groaned pleased at his own words.

He was genlte yet firm as he pushed the other's knees up to give him more access. He the ran his finger across Leo's sweet little bud. Feeling to respond to his touch as he continued doing that.

Fuck! Now that he thought about it, they didn't have any lube.

'Well might as well' he thought as he slide down Leo's body. Kissing along the way till Chase was on his knees by Leo's feets.

"Hold still baby I got you" chase winked back at Leo before taking both hands up behind Leo's legs and pushed them back so that he was laying with it ass up in the air.

Chase then opened his mouth and started giving his lover a blowjob. To keep his mind off anything other that what he was doing to him while bending his body to how Chase wanted it.

The pre-cum was thick and rich down his throat as the juices started to flow. The moan's coming off Leo was making him feel just as great. Just knowing he was the one making Leo like that was good enough to make his balls turn blue.

Suddenly Chase stopped and pulled his mouth back. He kissed Leo's thighs and eveything in between as he moved down towards the male's bud. Once there Chase licked the pink nop and started sucking on it til he felt the muscles relaxe enough to slide the tip of his tonge inside.

Guest mik3la
"Leo~ my Leo"

That possessive comment made him groan even more as he was enjoying every little thing the other was doing to him, being almost too incredible than the last time they have done it. Even though he kind of knew what the other was wanting to do, he wasn't going to resist it. His body was already melted down by the mere attention he was giving it. No one ever made him feel like that or so much passion, desire or love.

His heart was pounding as he moaned cursing between his lips when he felt the warmth of his mouth around his member, trying to holds still. "Oh fuck " he groan again grabbing the sheet in his hands feeling his whole body on fire. Even if it stopped quite quickly he didn't had time to breath cause Chase was already working his body further, using his sensitive part making him moan a little louder then intended. "Fuck babe ... you're killing me here" he groin arching his back a little as his body felt like he was struck by multiple shivers.

Guest M-jow

Chase smiled against his lover's skin as he worked his tongue deeped into him. Licking Leo wet and opening him, as he listened to him sing.

He wanted to reply but didn't want to pull away just yet. Spit dripped down leo's crack as he was tongued by his lover who passionately licked and sucked til his mouth was aching and had to pull away.

He then used his fingers to gathet up some of that pre-cum running down from Leo's tip to lube up his fingers.

"I know my love" He whispered sweety as he entered a finger all.the way into Leo's body. "Just bare with it a little more, you are so beautiful"

Chase started to wiggle his finger insid Leo, while he nippled and sucked red hickys along the male's thigh.

Then he remembered something he wanted to ask Leo.

"Have you done this before?" Chase asked in a genlte calm voice.

Chase knew the dragon had being having others, before meeting him. And Leo's face was the strong, pretty type you would belive to be a true heartbreaker.

And leo had already made it clear that he knew his way around sex with men. Just not how much experience he had.

Chase looked.up at the.other from his position between the prince's legs.

"I am not gonna judge you. I just want to knew in case..you hadn't"

Guest mik3la

More precum dripped down his erection as Chase inserted the finger. He gasped for air as it felt strange but he liked it. He didn't experienced that part of the sex life that much as he always had been the dominant one and all wanted to be fucked by him. There were only a few who wanted him in that way so there hasn't been that much action on that part.

He blushed a little at the question not sure he if he should tell him the truth or lie. But he if was going to lie, than Chase wouldn't know how much he needed to be prepared. But at the same time he didn't want to be caught in a weird situation.

"I ...only a few times in the past" he said looking to the side feeling further strange. The finger inside him was electrifying him, making him want more but he was afraid of how it would be with Chase sank inside him. His cock sliding inside him, opening him up. Only the thought made him moan.

"I've been more the one controlling the sex, not being controlled" he said sitting on his elbows looking at Chase.

Guest M-jow

Chase nod his head as he lowered his eyes a bit.

There was a strange nasty feeling sturring around in his stomach. He felt angry but only at the prince's old lover's.

Chase wante to prove to Leo that he was the better choise and wanted to make the man competely forget anyother lover's in his life.

Benting his neck Chase leaned in over Leo and kissed his stomach.

This person was his! He thought as he gently bite the smooth skin hard enough to leave a hicky.

"Thanks for telling me." Chase sounded bitter as he said that. "It just angers me to think about others touching you like this. I want to erase their handprint on your skin and then mark you all over so you only remember me.. it this how it feels like to be jealous?" Chase asked unsure since he had never felt this way before.

His finger went in deeper as he added a second one and slowly worked to stretch Leo's entrance .

He wanted to make sure Leo would be able to handle him so he added a third later on just to be save.

Once Chase was sure Leo was relaxed enough he lay down besides him. He stroke Leo's cheek as his face came in closer for a kiss while the free hand rubbed on Leo's hard nipple.

Chase's fingers stopped by the other's chin and pulled his fase up to meet his in a steamy hot kiss.

Guest mik3la

"Nghauch" he groan a little in pain but also pleasurable tickles on the place where Chase had bite him making him stand on his elbows looking at him.

"It just angers me to think about others touching you like this. I want to erase their handprint on your skin and then mark you all over so you only remember me.. it this how it feels like to be jealous?"

"Since when did you get so possessive with me? I thought i was the possessive one" he laughed looking at him still not believing that Chase was jealous of some lovers that he had long time ago, way before ever meeting him. "That happened long ago so there's no need for jealousy" he said dropping his head to the side biting his lip while Chase had pushed other fingers inside him making him moan. Those feelings were starting to feel so familiar and it was crazy how good he was making him feel.

He took a deep breath right before theirs lips closed in a hot kiss, grabbing Chase by the back of his neck, running his fingers through his fingers and grabbing it softly. "You're my only one now" he mumbled through kisses.

Guest M-jow

Chase groan deeply from his chest as he felt the other pull him closer by his neck.

Their mouths were hot and passionate as they kissed, licked and nippled at each other. Chase squeezed Leo's hand tightly as their fingers intertwine.

"Guess we are quite the par" he remarked after the kiss ended with a grin. Chase then moved in between Leo's legs and gently guided them around his hips. He wanted to see Leo as he made love to him. Chase loved being able to see his lover's face while Leo made love to him.

He straight his back up to see what he was doing as he took his cock in his free hand and rubbed it over Leo's hole a few times. Dragging the moment out just for a bit longer, thought he was painfully hard himself.

1...3 more times he ran the head of his cock along Leo's ass before finally pressing in.

Chase closed his mouth gritted his teeths as the tip was inside. He moan through his nose, as he fought himself to hold back.

He had to let Leo ajust and not just thrust.into him. Though Chase wanted to.

"Gods Leo!" Chase cursed as he slowly pushed in against him again. "You are just so tight and warm. F###! Mnh you are so perfect, so beautiful, so MINE!" Chase sweet talked his lover as he got his entire length inside.

Once in, he stopped.moving for a minute to make the.other.more comfortable.

"Does it hurt?" Chase asked as he lay.on top of him kissing his way along Leo's throat.

Guest mik3la

"What can i say .. it took me some time to find you" he smiled biting his lip as he watched him sliding in between his legs, wrapping them around his waist as he was suggested.

It has been some time since he had sex like this. Him being the bottom. There were not that many tops in his kingdom, most of them being taken and 'locked' in relationships. He was a switch, depending on his partner's needs. Finding Chase was a switch too made him love him more. He was the perfect match for him. Storm but soft at the same time, submissive but dominant at the same time. It was a drunk combination and he loved it.

Feeling him around his whole he moaned, moving his hips a little. The tickling sensation was making him eager for more. Eager to feel him inside.

As he started to push inside he gritted his teeth and grabbed the sheets of the bed in his hand, spreading his legs more, trying to calm and breath deep.

Chase's sweet talked made him smile amused by the situation as he remembered when they first fucked back in his home.

Once he felt him all the way in arched his back a little and moved his ass wanting to feel more of him. Now that he was in and could feel his length and thickness he wanted more. It felt to perfect to just stop there.

"I'll survive baby .... i'm not that fragile" he said stretching his neck then digged his hands in his hair pulling him up to his mouth, devouring his mouth. He slowly started to move his hips, feeling the sweet tickling of his insides as he felt his cock rubbing against his walls making him moan in the kiss.

"Fucks you feel so good" he moaned between their lips. "I love you" he whispered kissing him a few more times then parted their lips to breath arching his back a little, moaning.

Guest M-jow

"I'll survive baby .... i'm not that fragile"

"I know but still.." He didn't get to finish before Leo shut him up and made Chase unable to remember what he had been trying to say as Leo moved his hips.

"Mnh" Chase groan into his lover's hit mouth.

Leo was driving him insane. He understood thr strong signal though and started to thrust his own. They found a perfect rhythm as the two started out enjoying eachothers bodies.

Leo was his first at Chase's everything. He had never lowered his guard for.another person to get so deeply under his skin before. He had known what sex was but never experienced it on his own.

He was a little rough with his movements but tried honestly to make Leo feel good.

There weren't words to describe how he felt buried in the dragon prinse's insides. And Leo looked so beautiful as he took him into his body with each.thrust.

Their mouths shared their passion for eachother as the.kisses,licked and nipped between moans and panting.

At some point Chase placed his hands down to grab Leo's waist to hold him still as he changed the angle a bit to find that special spot inside.

Chase knew just how good it felt to be hit. Like lightning running through his body with shocks of pure pleasure. Even if Chase were bad at sex. He would still make sure his partner got as much pleasure as he deserved.

Guest mik3la

"Jesus fuck" he groan as Chase has moved angle and arched his back, grabbing the sheets in his fists. It felt so good and so deep that he couldn't explain all that he was feeling. He forgot how good sex like this was, but since there were more submissive guys out there he had to comply. But fuck it felt so good.

Biting his lip he started moving his hips trying too keep pace with the other, being thankful for the little support on his waist. After a few more thrust he felt an electric shock that sprang all over his body, making him shake and moan. That was the right spot.

Grabbing his arm he hold tight on it as he closed his eyes leaving the sensation and the passion and pleasure consume him. "Fuck .... you got it babe...ngh...shit...ngh" he groan moving his hips faster, being now used with his size and length knowing just how much to push, but he wanted him all in as that was the way to get the right spot.

"God Chase ... i'm almost there babe ... you're doing great...ngh....ha..."

@M-jow

Edited by mik3la

Guest M-jow

Chase was panting and groaning in responds to Leo. His entrance suddely got even tighter and Chase's breath caught in his lungs as he tried his best not to cum just then.

He was restraining the urge so much that he were starting to sweat.

His grib tightened hard enough to make marks in Leo's skin, before he remembered to loosen up.

Instead of holding him like that, Chase pulled one arm in under Leo. So his arm held the male's hips up by his lower back. And the other he placed on the bed to keep him from falling forward down into Leo.

"Mnh" Chase hummed happily as his lover cried out his name in such a sweet voice. He felt so complete and fulfilled to know he was pleasuring this gorgeous creature. He kind wondered if it was the same way Leo felt when taking him.

"Feeling good ej" Chase grine like the cate who had swallowed the canary as he rolled his hips just the way that would make his lover moan even louder.

He tortured his prostate over and over by slamming into it with long hard thrusts.

"You are so breath-taking right now Leo.. mnh" He moan as he could fill his balls aching to release the two weeks of pent up effort. His cock was already easing out lots of pre-cum, which was working as lube.

"Mn I wanna cume inside you (pant) wash every doubt out of you of whom I belong with. Mark you as mine. Oh shit Leo." Chase lay down onto leo's body as he took his hand off the bed. The weight of his body pinched the other down and kept him from moving his hips like he wanted as Chase slide his hand in between there stomaches to jerk his lover's cock as he kept thrusting into him with hard pumps from his hips.

Once Chase came he groan against Leo's shoulder. Filling Leo's abused hole up with thick white cum with every little thrust.

He rode of the aftermath in a lazy haze. Kissing Leo till his heart were starting to calm down but kept his cock inside of him. Chase felt so content and wished he could just spent the rest of his life like this, with Leo he didn't need anything else.

"Love you" he whispered as he kissed his lips again. "So much"

Guest mik3la

Leo just couldn't articulate any words anymore as he was too busy moaning in pleasure with each thrust in and out of him, which was hitting just the right spot. He couldn't stop thinking if that was the same when he was fucking him. If Chase was feeling the same as he was feeling in that moment.

When Chase feel on him, he wrapped his arms around his neck holding his shoulders firmly digging his nails in his flesh. He felt the grip the other had given him and possibly he would have a small bruise but he didn't cared. It didn't hurt at all because of the intensity of the sex.

As Chase caught his member and started pumping him on both ends he was just not able to hold it back anymore feeling his entire body on fire and electricity , arching his back groaning as he was cumming uncontrollably.

He moaned loudly feeling the other filling him up with his seed, liking the warmness that he was giving him. Catching his breath, he played with Chase's hair and kissed him back softly when he leaned in, removing the sweaty hair away from the others forehead.

"I love you too" he whispered back, leaving his head fall back on the bed breathing deep, trying to calm his racing heart. "Never thought you like to be in control like this ... what am i going to do with you" he said smirking, teasing him.

@M-jow

Guest M-jow

He liked feeling the little plesant chills when Leo played with his hair. He had at first thought about soon gettinf it shortened, but then he was afraid the other would stop his little habbit. So for now he would let it grow for Leo and i didn't really bother him as long as he could tie it back once it got too long.

He smiled back at the other as their kiss ended and rested his chin on Leo's chest. Chase smile grew cocky as je felt how the other's heart was racing just like his own was.

. "Never thought you like to be in control like this ... what am i going to do with you"

Chase crooked an eyebrow at him. He knew the other was just trying to tease him. But two could play that game.

"Well I am dragon after all. They are greedy, stubborn and can be very possessive about their hord. And then they are weak to pleasur" Chase grined as he deliberately slowly redrew his semi hard cock from Leo's body.

He replaced two fingers into the loney space he left befind and pushed into Leo's prostate.

"And sometimes they blow off steam. Other times they just want to be crontroled.. we hit the timing perfectly"

@mik3la

Guest mik3la

"Mmmnnn" he bite his lip smiling as he moaned feeling him slipped out of him and insert two fingers inside making him gasp for air, laughing as he liked the sensation. His body was still sensitive to the attention.

"Are you insatiable also little rabbit?" he asked moving his hand on his back, scratching him a little as he growled seductively smirking.

@M-jow

Guest M-jow

Chase couldn't help but to laugh at the pet name. "Rabbit are known for their sexdrive you know. Is that your way of telling me I rely to much on you in bed? He asked amused as he pulled his tingers back out.

He held the hand up to his face and watch the thick white sperm that covered his fingers. Chase held eye contact with his lover as he licked a bit of cum up on his tongue to tast. "Are you complaining now?"

Mean while the grandduke was just heading out after bathing and changing his clothes for the second time. He was way more than fashionable late but it would just have to be so.

On his was to the carraige he noticed the butler stood waiting for him.

"What is it? Make it quick"

The older man bowed his head to the lord as he spoke. "My lord should we back the gold and.silver away while your.. guests are using the east guestrooms?"

The lord frowned. "No, they wouldn't try and steal anything but if you notice something gone missing I do expect you to tell me."

Tristian didn't want his home to look shapy or lacking for his guests. Through their clothes were outdated he was still fairly sure there was something else about the two men, well especially Neil. His companion didn't interest him as much. ( doing to the disguise)

He didn't really know what the deal were between the two, but from the way he couldn't get to speak with just Neil alone had him wonder if the you was like a bodyguard or something.. he couldn't remember the guys name but the person wasn't very sociable either.

"Just make sure they got what they need. They are my guest and I've offered the housing for the timebeing."

@mik3la

Guest mik3la

Leo's eyebrow lifted when he saw Chase lick his fingers which made him look so damn hot. He didn't broke eye contact with him, watching every movement and tongue lick the other made, making him lick his own lips.

"How can you be so damn sexy" he groan pulling him closer smirking. "You're going to drive me crazy" he whispered leaning in kissing him passionately tasting the cum form his mouth which wasn't bad.

"You do have a good taste" he moaned between their lips. "But we should rest" he added as he broke the kiss, breathing against his mouth. "Or we will get in trouble too soon with the duke. I don't want him to suspect anything. I don't trust the guy" he said brushing his hand through his blue hair.

@M-jow

Guest M-jow

Chase's good mood went down a but at the mentioning of blowing their cover. He knew no one saw him enter Leo's room but it would be a hard one to explain if the maids noticed.

That also reminded him.of another matter they hadn't talked.about up till now.

"If anyone asks what is our relationship? I just told the duke you were my companion but not in which way, employer, friends.. or lovers maybe?" He asked as he snuggled into his lover's varm body.

"I want to try and stay close to the truth to make it sound more convincing but also so it wouldn't look weird with us sharing our bed together like this. But I don't know how humans sees same sex couple like. If it's acceptable or not in this society."

Chase looked at Leo almost lost as he wondered how to not blow up their cover and still be as they were.

"I don't wanna have that great a distance between us"

Guest mik3la

Listening carefully Leo started playing with strands of Chase's hair trying to think of something that they could tell the duke. He wasn't sure what would be a good idea, not wanting to upset the other either.

"Don't know how they see this kind of relationship either. They do not speak about this kind of stuff at meetings" he said laughing trying to calm the spirits and the worry. "But you can say that i am your guard and use one of my guards title. They would start to ask questions but you can build up a cover lie in which you can say that you want to join the military. We can see how he acts around that and if we get some inside information" he said turning to one side, moving his hand now on his arm up and down, liking the softness of his skin.

"Since my family departed from the castle we can say we are formal guards that dismissed themselves and want to fight" he added shrugging. "there are many ideas" he looked at him and went silent. Touching his cheek he then continued. "I'm sorry that we cannot use our own names and actual relationship status but we cannot risk it" he touched his lips with his finger, leaning in and kissed him.

Guest M-jow

Chase stayed still as he listened to Leo and enjoyed the male caress his skin. What he said made sense, Chase knew that.

He was pretty good at lying to strangers and when he had talked til the duke it hadn't bothered him much.

But it did bother him that they would have to be careful around each other from now on. If they were to do as Leo suggested that would mean keeping their contact to a minimum. That too meant keeping their skinship under lock and not sneak into each others rooms at night.

In war people had to offer sacrifices in order for things to work. He could properly go without sex or kisses for a while. Hell, he had for his entire life, up till two months ago.. but Chase would miss it, miss how Leo's skin felt against his and how he liked it when he touched him.

Oh god! How he would miss it.

"I think that is a good plan. But if we say we want to get into the military we would most likely find us self fighting your soldiers to prove ourself to the humans and even that wouldn't get us noticed by any important people." Chase sighed and leaned into his lover's hand as he tought about what the best plan of action would be to quickly earn important allies.

"What if.. just hear me out first. But what if we make the duke our allie? " Chase asked and continued explaning before Leo could protest.

"Just so we can use him to get to meet people and grow a social standing. If I can get the majority of the higher nobles to like me, I could even get to meet with the ministers and earn their favour. Once we then prove our worth it will be alot easier to throw the king of his throne from within his own court."

Chase bit his lip nervously as he looked at his.lover to see what he felt about it.

"If I say I'm some fare off noble and you my guard then you would be at my side for the most part. But I wouldn't want you to fight our kind on the battefield if it comes to that. I wouldn't kill anyone either but I would haft to make it look like it, when it happens... it's the quickest way I can think off the would earn the ministers thrust. But there is gonna be times when will haft to split up. I need to know about gossip going around town as well as someone to start up rumours of the king when the times is right. I can only count on you for that.." Chase swallowed a hard lump in his throat as he bite his lip harder.

He felt bad for being such a deceiving person. He liked his own idea a little too much and it made him worried Leo would find him repulsive and change his feelings for him.

"Um I wouldn't be doing this if we didn't haft to"

Guest mik3la

"The plan can work" he said thinking more about it. Chase had a good point of view and it was going to be much easier that way and trying to think of something else or complicate things. Him being a noble was true, and him being a guard was ... partial true. He had been trained as a soldier so he knew how it was.

"I will not like to part ways with you cause i would not be able to protect you" he said though frowning at that idea. "Not to mention leaving you alone with the duke. That is out of the question" he said feeling his nerves get to him, almost growling at that idea, tightening his grip on his arm, holding him to his chest.

I need to know about gossip going around town as well as someone to start up rumors of the king when the times is right. I can only count on you for that.."

He clenched his teeth hatting that he was right, but he didn't want to know duke and him alone and him out with spreading rumors. He would be too worried. Even if he knew Chase could take care of himself. He just didn't liked the way the duke looked at him like he was an easy pray to eat.

"Fine. Either way, i'll try to be as close as possible. If you're in trouble just shout for me and i'll be there" he said looking in his eyes, making sure he understood. "Don't be too brave and call for me, alright?" he asked holding his hand on Chase's neck, moving his finger on his jaw.

He leaned in and kissed him again, holding their bodies together. "I will not let the duke touch you. You're mine" he said in a possessive voice between their lips.

Guest M-jow

Chase chuckled against his lover's sweet possessive lips than kept trying to put it's claim to him.

He didn't mind them at all, he liked to let the other take over when Leo needed to. Just like Leo had let him.

"I thought I would have soften some of that possessiveness by what I just did to prove my attraction to only you. But it seems like it only got worse than before" Chase smiled.

"I like knowing you'll be there with me and I'll make sure to be carefull around others. But just don't forget, I am a dragon too and that I am not naive. I wouldn't trusth the duke but he needs.to think that I do, to get through to the people apove him."

Guest mik3la
"I thought I would have soften some of that possessiveness by what I just did to prove my attraction to only you. But it seems like it only got worse than before"

"What can i say ... you're just too good of a piece to to let anyone near you" he smirked while purring a little as he kissed him again but stopped and sigh when Chase continued talking.

"Fine. i promise i'll behave as much as possible when the duke is around. But if he steps the line i cannot promise how i'll behave" he said slapping playfully his but.

"Taking a deep breath he sigh loudly. "Its pretty late. We should get some rest" he added turning on the side holding him tighter in his arms as he closed his eyes.

Taking a deep breath he sigh loudly. "Its pretty late. We should get some rest" he added turning on the side holding him tighter in his arms as he closed his eyes.

Chase who had been laying ontop of Leo's chest rolled over with him. He smiled and kissed his lover's shut eyelid.

He couldn't help but think Leo still was so absolutely gorgeous when he was resting.

Chase felt so warm and good in Leo's embrace as they lay entangled in each other's limes.

"I should go back" Chase sighed as he rested his forhead against Leo's.

"Or they'll know I didn't use the bed.. but I don't wanna" he whined as he snuggled closer to the other..

Guest mik3la

"I dont want you to go either" he mumbled half asleep. "But then in the morning we will be questioned" he yawned tapping his palm against his shoulder as he fell asleep.

He felt exhausted. After their traveling they had the opportunity to sleep in a normal bed which was just perfect. It was like sinking jn the mattress and after their sex he needed all the rest he could get.

Chase stayed in bed and held Leo til the other was fast asleep. He really didn't want to go but he would haft to.

Slowlu he unwrapped himself from Leo's parts and got out of bed without waking him.

He then went to the bathroom to get a cloth to wash Leo's body. Chase washed the sticky cum on the male's stomach and between his legs.

He even scaped most of the cum out inside him with two fingers. Just so he wouldn't get a stomach ache.

When done cleaning the sleeping beauty, Chase dressed quickly befor going to the door.

There were no sounds on the outside when he opened the door to a dark and enty hallway.

Chase snuck out quickly and quietly. He closed the door to Leo's room and tiptoed back to his own room without a sound.

Next morning Chase woke to a loud and consistent knocking on the door. He growled annoyed as the sun hadn't even woken yet.

"Yes!" Chase yelled from the bed after he had tried to block out the sound under the pillow.

Chase crawled out of bed and reached out for the night robes as the door opened.

Now chase did wear a long shirt in bed but even that was considered naked. Anothet thing was that who ever opened the door was being very rude for not waiting til he could get a change to get ready for guest so late at night.

"Sorru sir Neil~ whre yo sleepin?" The rude person or the drunken lord who had came by was none other that the duke.

"I was asleep yes." Neil didn't bother to hide the fact that he wasn't pleased to be woken so early in the morning.

Like Leo, he was so greatful to finally lay in a real bed and his body wanted to sleep for days.

"Oh sorru, I don't know what time it is. Have you settled in?"the young duke asked as he got in and sat done on the foot of Chase's bed.

"I have, but I normaly aren't nice to guest this late, it your lord wanted to speak with me do so when it is daytime and you are sober."

"Not your lord" the young man whined as he leaned back to lie down. The flask he was holding spilt into the white sheets staining them with dark red wine.

Chase hurried over and took the bottle from the duks hand before he could dirty the bed futher.

"You should go to bed, you are drunk" Chase tried to pull the human up. But the man pulled his hand back.

"No, my name is Tristian! Call me by my name"

Chase just wanted the guy out of his room and get some more sleep but from the looks of it the duke wasn't planing of going anywhere so he tried playng along.

"Okay lord T"

"Without the lord!" The human huffed annoyed. Which was unfair since Chase wanted to he the annoyed one here.

His smile didn't reach his eyes a he said the human's name and askef him to leave.

But the human just started talking about what a great night it had been and all kinds of shit he had no interest in knowing about.

Right up until he started talking about who the ministers was having touble affording this new war. Apparently the treasury was almost emty making it so that the cost would have to be payed by the nobles insteat.

This was something that was very helpful to Chase and he asked Tristian more about it.

When the sun was up Tristian was asleep ontop of Chase's bed. While Chase himself had passed out over the writing desk. He had wrote everything down in dragonia so no human could read or recognise it.