🐉~SKY-LAND~ (mik3la x M-jow)

Guest M-jow

Guest mik3la

"That's a good hobby , it calms you whenever needed" she added smiling continuing to eat. The answered wasn't on porpuse or referring to what she saw in her son room. That was their busyness, but flying was a good way to clear your mind. She knew that because she loved that herself.

"Mia, you should show him the gardens" she said to her daughter which happily turned to her giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh prince Chase, you will love it. Our gardens are amazing. Mommy here is the best" she said enthusiastic.

Leo finished eating so he pushed the plate from his sight and got up to leave.

"Lovely mean mama. I'll take my leave first. I have some papers for father to finish for tomorrow" he kissed her cheek and his sister and then he turned without looking at Chase and left the room.

Maybe he misunderstood everything and the kiss was all a mistake. Having Chase ignoring him during the meal was harsh for him to handle clearly in that moment. He felt so stupid and at the same time vulnerable. But, if the other didn't want to see him, then he will do as he wanted. Be too busy for his majesty.

Guest M-jow

"I would love too. But I'll need a bit of time to contact my father first" Chase said as he cleared his throat. He would had said he didn't get to last night since it was getting late. But if anyone asked into what he had been doing Chase wasn't sure how to respond.

Chase got chills as Leo passed him. He looked back just to see the male's back just before he exited the room.

He bite down on the inside of his lower lip. He didn't like this cold feeling, he could tell he had annyoed Leo and that left a sour tast in his mouth.

Chase finished eating the little he could get in. He did feel incredibly hungry but his stomach was tied up in knots and so much worry that he couldn't get a ful meal in.

As the kinge and the rest finished so did he. Chase agreed to meet with prinsess Mia in around an hours time before Chase exused himself and hurried back to his room with long quick steps.

He stopped long enough to stare at Leo's bedroom door. Acid builed it's way up his throat as he thought about if he should have done something differently. But when he felt the sourness at the back of his mouth, Chase tore his door open and ran to the bathroom where he emtied his stomach of most of the small meal he had eaten.

Chase felt horrible, his stomach cramped up and hurt him enough to bring tears to his eyes.

He cleaned his mouth and washed himself to get the smell of vomit off. Scrubbing roughly with soap till he was satisfied.

He tried calling his dad over the mirrow but no image showed up. "Great, you made it so I couldn't contact you, didn't you? You sneaky old lizard" Chase groan as he threw himself back on the bed and stared up at the celling. He felt like shit and he and Leo weren't on speaking terms so he could go to him either. Which only made him feel even more shitty.

Chase rested in the time up till he had agreed to meet up with prinsess Mia. But it was hard dragging himself out and making himself presentable.

He took in big calming breath as he walked towards Mia's room and knocked on the door.

"Prinsess Mia, it's me Chase, are you ready?"

Guest mik3la

Leo didn't joke when he said he had work to do that was due tomorrow. There were a lot of paper that needed to be filled and he just couldn't let any distraction get to him.

Prince Mia opened the door as soon as she heard the knock on the door. "Let's go" she said taking his hand running down the hallway and out on the back door till they got to the gardens who looked like a small labyrinth.

"Mother said that his place is like the gardens of heaven" she said starting to pick little flowers from the bushes. She had a basket along that had some drinks in case they would got thirsty. Reaching the middle of the garden, there was a fountain with different dragon statues. Each statue having a specific description. Those were the first dragon dynasty.

"It's beautiful how history is held" she said taking a rose from the little bush near the fountain and gave it to Chase.

"This is for you. I'm glad i got to know you" she said liking him like she liked Leo. Like a brother. "Would you mind if i call you brother?" she asked in a cute manner.

Leo could hear the small giglings coming from his sister from the garden. Walking away from his desk he wanted to check on them. Moving at the window he saw her and Chase laughing all buddy buddy and he was stuck there. Seeing Chase so relaxed with his sister it made him feel pain even more. Turning his gaze back in the room and then again outside he thought that maybe he could skip his duties now and do them late night.

He had to talk with Chase and clarify the situation between them. At least he would accepted a direct say in the matter than hiding and not talking. So he decided one thing. He will talk with Chase even if he want it or not. So he took his jacket, leaving the papers on the desk and went in the garden.

Lucky for him, the castle had some secret passages that only he would know, so he reached it in no time. As the garden had a section with walls, he hide in one and when they passed him, he caught Chase by the waist and quickly covering his mouth. Before the other could punch him or kill him, he whispered."It's me .... Leo... Let her pass" he added in a low voice hinding in the bush wall.

Guest M-jow

The garden really was nice and the prinsess not so scary as he had feared. Mia's sweet innocent nature slowly melted him and Chase found himself enjoying her company.

Chase took the rose she offered him and brought it up to his nose and smelt the flowers lovely scent.

"Thank you, it smells really nice." He looked down at the flower in his hand before he looked back up at the girl with a soft smile. "You can call me brother if you want. But only if I can call you Mia, okay." He send her a wink. Who was he to reject such a cute little ladies request.

They walked and chat as Mia showed him around the garden. Chase stomach had calmed down but he still carried that nasty feeling inside.

Mia was just a bit ahead of him when suddenly the world spin around him as he felt someone pull him into a smaller path.

He panicked and was just about to cut the person's arm with his pocket knife when he recognised Leo's voice.

Chase let out his breath as he reached up to removed the other's hand from his mouth.

"What the heck, I could have sliced you arm open! Don't do that again" Chase whispered annoyed as he turned around to face Leo. Only by doing that it meant not he was facing the guy he had tried to avoide. "..."

Guest mik3la

"Apparently this is the only way to make you talk with me" he said in a low voice. His sister noticed that chase was nowhere to be found so she started looking around, in the end getting out of the garden heading for the castle.

Leo felt a little sad for doing that to his sister but this was the only way to make the other talk to him.

"Shes gone" he said getting out of the Bush back in the open. "You weren't talking with me and I just didn't know that to so ro make you even look at me" he added messing his hair. "Look, I'm sorry for kissing you and all that. I overstepped my boundaries. Guess I've caught mixed signals and .... I'm sorry ok?" He said turning to face the other feeling hopeless. "You dont like me I get it. Not in that way. I was strange for me to but I can handle.a rejection better than the silence treatment" he ended sighing as he spoke so much.

"Please say something" he asked stepping closer to Chase but still let a small distance between them.

Guest M-jow

Chase looked at Leo and agreed with the other that Chase's behavor had been rather childish.

".. I panicked." Chase admitted, not all that proude about the way he had ran away. "I'm angry and at the same time not. I feel like shit and is constantly nervous.. what we did yesterday shouldn't have happened. Thouhgh I do feel attracted to you, I should have resisted more. I still wanna keep our friendly relationship, but only if you promise me, you wouldn't try and kiss me again." He hoped Leo could see the point he tried to make out. The one about he still wanted them to be on good terms but that he couldn't affort to go futher than that.

"You are fun, weird and an complete idiot, but you are also one of the only people I can trust. the prince lowered his eyes as his heat now sat in his throat. Waiting for what ever Leo's answer might be.

Guest mik3la

Leo was listening carefully at what the other said , being even more confused than before. He liked him but at the same time he didn't? He just couldn't get it. His heart was hurting even more but he asked for it. Practically that was the rejection he asked for. So, he had to handle it as he said before.

"Fine ... I'll never do that again or anything of that sort" he said sighing dropping his gaze to the side feeling empty. He was a fool for thinking that there could be something between them. Something more than friends. In this case he had to surpress his feelings and just act like one.

"In that case .... thank you for the closure and ... I have to turn back to my papers for tomorrow. I have to get ready for tomorrow cause i will have to go in my father's place" he said taking a deep breath and continued. "Mia will keep you company tomorrow. That way i will not feel guilty anymore for making you bail her"

Guest M-jow

He should be relifed to hear Leo promies to not kiss him again. So why did he not that way?

Chase simply nodded. "Mia is a charming one."he said but still felt confused.

Did Loe hate him now? If not the why did it feel like the clif between them just got wider.

"Leo" Chase tried to call out to him as he turned his back to him and walked away. But the atmosphere felt so tense he didn't have any idear how to change it.

When Leo was out of view, Chase sank down as the sickning feeling prickled at the back of his throat again.He was either already sick if not getting it. He wanted to just go hide up in his room and forget about it all.. first he had to fine Mia. She was properly somewhere, slowly getting angry with him for vanishing so suddenly.

After another minut he got up and went to look for her. If anything simply to apologise and excuse himself for the day to go sleep.

Chase didn't join the king's table at dinner. A servant told the king that the prince feeling unwell and excused his absent.

By morning Chase were in better spirit but still looked rather pale as he joined for breakfast.

Guest mik3la

Getting back to work he managed to finish the paperwork late in the morning, leaving him only a few hours of sleep. He was tirerd but he could manage a voyage to the next kindom to give them the new rules and balances for the food.

Joining the breakfast he was still trying to wake up from the sleepyness. A little coffee was just perfect.

"Leo, i was thinking that today you could take Prince Chase with you. That way he can see the rest of the lands and get to know the people" said the King looking at his son and the prince.

Lifting his gaze from the plate he looked at his father, not liking the iidea but he agreed. "Sure. No problem. If he doesn't have anything to do, then yes. He can joing us" he said looking back at Chase. He was trying to act as if nothing happened. As the other whished. It was hard, yes, but he couldn't do anything more.

Guest M-jow

Chase looked up when the king spoke his name and swallowed the food he had been chewing.

A trip? Well Chase really wanted to see more but.. he looked over at Leo as the other asked him.

He looks like he doesn't want me there.. well fuck him

I don't have anything planed and I would love to see and learn more of your kingdom and it's people." Chase replied politely as he nodded to the prince and king.

Heck you were the one who said you would show me around if you got the chance. Now lets see just how angry you'll get with me. Chase kinda dared Leo to find an another excuse to not bring him along.

He got a feeling that this would proof to be a very long trip if Leo already now was acting like nothing was wrong. But Chase still felt the way Leo had cut himself off since their talk yesterday in the garden.

"Oh that remindes me" Chase suddenly remembered the mirrow he had in his pocket and pulled it up on the table.

Thank you for letting me borrow this." Chase said without out letting out the part that he hadn't be able to contact the blue king.

He rose from his seat and walked over by the kingside, kneeled down to present him the mirrow back.

As the king took it. Chase got back up and took a few steps back.

"Well then, I'll go get ready for this trip. My guess is you would wanna leave as soon as possible, prince Leo?" Chase made sure to include Leo's title as he asked him. It was simply a hint between the two of then that Chase didn't fall for his bullshit acting.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mik3la

"Marvelous ... I'm so glad you agree ... You're going to love the other kingdom and its surroundings" said the King happy continuing to eat. His attention was caught back by the object prince Chase was giving him. Looking at the boy and back at the object he smiled. "I'm glad you had the talk with your father" said the king, leaving the mirror on the table beside him.

Leo smiled amused by the others formal addressing. two can play this game my prince, he taught as he stand up and made a bow as the other was heading leaving. "When you are ready Prince Chase" he stated sighing as he sat back when the other was out of sight. That was going to be a long ride which his heart was not sure to handle.

A few hours later everyone was gathered in the yard, prepared to departure waiting for the two princes. Prince Leo exit the castle saluting all the soldiers, cleaning his royal uniform. His royal uniform was in a beautiful blue marine color with red strips along the arms and waist with different golden decorations on his shoulders. It was a little stiff for his taste but he had to wear it.

Jumping on his horse , they were waiting for prince Chase to join them.

Guest M-jow

Chase was already standing in the yard looking up at his brown mare warry. He didn't see how it was safe to mount this four-legged beast, though the soldier holding the horse had told him differently twice now.

Chase wore a beautiful white uniform with a sky blue top under his white coat. It wasn't the royal uniform but the colours sat right. The fabric was different and that's something the other nobles wore or could get their hand on.

The clothes were light like he wore a cloud, and formed his body perfectly.

Chase turned away from the horse when the soldier straightened up and rached his hand in a salut.

The male groan quitely in the back of his throat and he suddenly felt even more uncomfortable than he did with the horse. His eyes ate the prince up from top to bottom.

'Uh, why does he have to look so gorgeous!' God the man was a really piece of art. Or like the sinful fruite he longed to bite.

....! Fuck no, he shouldn't think like that!

Oh but his body didn't agree on that and his crotch stated to feel rather tight. Luckly it wasn't something other could see.

Chase cursed under his breath as he turned back to glare at the mare.

The horse looked like all it wanted was an able. But to Chase the beast looked like it wanted to kill him and that helped calming his arousal.

"She is a gentle girl sir, and wouldn't give you any trouble" the soldier assure, but no matter did it do for Chase. His face turned pale as the mare stretched it's neck to smell him. Chase fingers iched it grab him knife but he fought hard not to as he noticed everyone else already were on their horses.

"Gods" he groaned embarrassed as he glared at the horse as he send it a small prayer. 'Don't kill me' he begged as he nodded to the soldier, who stood ready to help him on the horse.

It only took a second and then he was on top with the giant beast between his legs. To say Chase was tense was an understatement. He was scared like nothing had scared him before when the horse started to move. "How far is it.."

Guest mik3la

Leo tried to hold his amusement but it was quite hard. Seeing Chase struggle with the horse was pretty funny. He wanted to help but in the end he risked and sat on it so they could start moving. As he was in front of the group he heard Chase's voice coming from behind him, surprising him that he was able to keep the horse steady to reach him.

"it will take almost half a day to get there" he said keeping his royal posture and gaze again, but his sharp senses always on alert. His eyes were on the road but at the same time he was checking the surroundings too. When he was alone that wasn't a problem but now he had Chase with him and he had to make sure he was safe. His life was more important than his.

"I'm glad to see that you got a hold on the horse. Saw you had some ... struggle back in the yard" he said not able to stop the teasing, showing a little cocky smile.

Guest M-jow

"Half a day!..." Chase wanted to get off this thing right this moment. "And why can't we not just fly there? Dragons weren't meant to ride. That is why we grow wings" Chase knew he was bitching, but that was because nothing about sitting on an animal bigger that his sat anywhere near well with him.

"This beast moves pretty much on it's own, I more aftaid it might never let men get down again" the prince shook his head as his fingers held a firm grip in the rails.

After two hours Chase was growing more use to the werid moving but now his butt started to ach and he kept trying to move his his feets to keep them from sleeping and keep the blood running through.

But suddenly his heel conected to the horse flank and the mare jumped into gear. Chase gasped and yelped as the horse kicked into a trot. He tensed again and pressed his knees in closer to the horse's sides to keep from falling off. But by doing that the mare took it as a sign to go faster as speeded up to a ful on galop.

"SHI~" chase yelled as the hores ran by everyone in the group, he meet Leo's eyes as he flew by. 'fuck this wasn't happening!

The horse's feets shot up a long trail of dust up behind it as he continues on. The mare was so fast he couldn't even see the other behind them anymore.

Chase was a dragon for fuck sake, but simply being on a horse in this kind of speed with no controle of it at all. All he could do was hold on to the mare's neck and either waite for help or the horse to calm down.

Guest mik3la

Seeing that the other had treat him with silence he did the same. Maybe 2 hours passed since they were on the road when Chase did something to the horse cause it started running like crazy. Even Leo's horse was surprised jumping aside a little. "Chase!" he mumbled as he kicked his horse to sprint after the other but not before he gave the order to the second general to keep going till they reach the kingdom.

As Leo was chasing Chase he hopped the other didn't fell down of it and got hurt. He wouldn't apologize himself for that. Seeing the others horse in the distance still running like the wind, he kicked his horse one more time. "Come on buddy, we need to catch them up" he said to his horse hopping the animal would understand him. Which apparently it did cause she started to run as fast as ever.

"Chase! Give me your hand!" he screamed as soon as he was near the other. "You have to give me your hand and jump!" he continued screaming but seeing the other so terrified to move he had to figure on something else. He tried to reach the rail from Chase's horse so that he could pull him back and stop him. That was a good plan, only that he wasn't able to reach it. "Damn i!! Come one!" he stretched his hand more successfully catching the rail and pulling the horse aback to bring him to a halt.

Once they both stopped he got off his horse and checked on Chase. "Are you alright? Are you hurt?" he asked reaching his hand on Chase's back making the boy realize they had stop and that now he could open his eyes. "You can come down now. You're safe" he said waiting for him to react. Now he really felt sorry for laughing at him. i guess this was his first time ridding? that's crazy ... but then again .... back in his home he didn't need it.... He didn't need anything from what we have or do ... he are more like humans than dragons

"Chase ... please talk to me" he added feeling worried.

Guest M-jow

Chase opened his when he heard Leo's voice call out to him. He was reaching out for him but with the horse still goin angrily at it Chase's arms were locked in place around the mare's neck. He couldn't even say anything. It was pathetic he knew it somewhere at the back of his mind but that didn't make him move.

Chase hardly felt a difference when Leo got a hold on the rail and pulled the horse to a stop. His legs was trembling when Leo helped him off. He barely had the strength to keep himself standing and was leaning into the other with his head against Leo's shoulder.

"I'm okay.." he lied eventrough he was still shaking. "But I really think that beast is out to get me" he said, sounding genuine like he believed it.

Chase raised his head at looked at Leo. It didn't bother him how close the were, all he wanted was just not get back on that beast.

"Next time I'll walk" he almost sounded like a kid but he didn't care. He turned his head to look around and first then did he realize there were no others in sight.

"Um, how far off do you thing we are?"

Guest mik3la

As Chase was cuddling at his chest his hands hold the other on his feet. His heart started pounding in his chest like crazy. The perfume the other had made it impossible for him to hold back his emotions any longer. His hug locked the other closer to him, finally breathing. "You don't have to act brave" he said when Chase lifted his head to look at him. Being that close to him it made him happy even if the other told him he didn't want it. But in that moment, having him in his arms was a relief that he was saved.

Those beautiful eyes were like magnets for him, not wanting to look another way. But the other had to act again like a kid making him amused. He loosen up his embrace by looking around. "We are not far. We can still make it in time with the others only this time, you ride with me" he said turning his gaze back to Chase.

"We can both ride my horse and the other will walk along side us" he added releasing Chase from his embrace.

Guest M-jow

Chase's heart was already pumping with adrenaline, but as Leo caressed his chin to gaze into his eyes, chase heart went even faster.

Leo's red eyes were sofe and deep, chase felt like he could go on drowning willingly in them and would grow bored of it.

'Cut it out' he growled at himself but still felt sad as he felt Leo pull away.

When Leo meantioned that they would be ridding again, chase's shoulders dropped. ".. I'm never gonna get use to this just so you know. " he groan as he stared up at Leo's horse. He stayed close to Leo. The only comfort was that he wouldn't be along on the beast.

"Okay..I'll do it." Chase tried the be brave as he moved closer to the horse and the back Leo. "But there is only on seat on it" he pointed out.

Guest mik3la

Leo jumped back up on his horse back and then pulled Chase up in front of hims, in the small place between the sit and the neck of the animal, holding him close to his chest by the waist. "There is a not of space" he said kicking the horse leading the way back to the kingdom along with the other horse. "Just hold tight ..." he wanted to say 'to me' but he didn't. Maybe the other would understand that he should hold tight on him but he didn't want to say it out loud.

He was concentrated on the road, never taking his eyes off of it. His senses permanently high up, being sure that there were no bandits scouts or anything else that could danger them. All that time he could feel Chase moving on his place, not liking being that close to him. "Haya!" he kicked one more time his horse to move faster, feeling Chase gripping his coat.

"We're almost there" he said as he stopped on a hill right before the kingdom realm. he could see from afar his soldiers. "This is the )))> kingdom. " he said making the other to turn and look around. "It's not much but ... its peaceful" he added sighing. The fresh air was delighted.

Moving forward the caught up his group as they reached the gates. They opened and were escourted by other soldiers to the front gate. Getting down from the horse he helped Chase too pulling him a little closer. "Don't leave my sight" he whipered giving him an worry gaze. Leo looked around and there were a lot more guards than usual. His senses were telling him something was not right but couldn't tell exactly, but he had to play along.

"The king will receive you" said one of the guards, opening the main doors leading them to the royal hall.

"Your majesty. I'm happy to see you are alright. This are peace offerings for you court as you have agreed with my father" said Leo, bowing his head respectfully.

Guest M-jow

Chase didn't feel anymore safe mounting a horse for the second time. But though he didn't wanted to admit it, he felt more comfortable.

He could feel Leo's chest press against back and was reminded of the man's warmth. A the horse picked up speed, his grip on Leo tightened as the prince asked him to near his ear.

Chase tried to relax and not think about the killer the sat on. But by doing so all his thoughts went onto Leo.

How good his body had felt as he embraced him. How firm his chest felt against his back.. and how sweet the man's kiss had been.

God that kiss. Though Chase belived he didn't wanted it, it wasn't like he could forget it either.

He had thought Leo would had kissed him again, back then while he helt his chin to meet his eyes. Only Leo hadn't because Chase had said he didn't wanted it.

Even now Chase knew that what he felt for the lander was a dangerous luxury he couldn't afford.

He cared for the prince yes and even that was wrong enough. He wanted Leo to have a happy peaceful life. Not the messed out world he lived in.

When spoken to again, Chase had been in such deep thoughts he he hadn't noticed the Castle appearing infront of them.

The place and town around weren't anything out of the ordinary, not like Leo's home. But this was still a first time for Chase. "Is it a human or dragon kingdom?" He asked as Leo gently let the horse move on.

"Is not like your's the city is more isolated though the walls are lower. I guess the once building it didn't really thing things through then they builed it, a shame. Maybe that is why the prefer peace" Chase thought out loud. 'but what would that peace cost them in the end ?'

The soldiers from their escourt knew better than to look suspiciously at the two ridding on the same horse, while the othe horse followed behind.

They entered the city cages but from the moment they got.inside Chase got a unsettling feeling in his guts.

Towns people moved around the streets and shops as they passed up. But to Chase everything felt staged. The townspeople cleared the way and look up, but it wasn't the normal aw he saw like back in Leo's kingdom. A royal escourt was rar, from what he could understand. But sometjing was still missing.

Chase only noticed as Leo helped him off his horse and told him to stay close. Chase looked up an nodded that the understood.

Was Leo aware of the strangeness of the place too?

Chase's suspicions was confirmed. No matter where he looked he couldn't see any children in the crowed.

"Leo this" he tried to tell Leo what he suspected but he was interrupter I have servants send to get them.

Chase's eyes scanned their surroundings as they were let inside. Separated from most of their escort.

As the entered the thron room it was weirdly emty.

Leo bowed and Chase did the same but without lowering his head.

Guest mik3la

Leo noticed the doors closing behind them without any of their escort. That was the moment his senses got activated. That was a trap. He grabbed Chase's hand keeping him behind him.

"King Waldo ... What's the meaning of this?" he asked demanding an answer from the king, preparing himself for anything.

"I must say that i will deny you offer prince Leo. I got a better one " said the king from his throne making signs to his guards to surround them. damn it! Leo looked around them counting the guards. There were to many for him alone to handle. And he was sure the other will fight too but he didn't want him to get hurt.

Knocks on the main door could be heard in the echo of the room, which meant his escorts were trying to get inside to save them. "How could you change and agree with the enemy when you know what will happen!" he said angry as fuck.

"I got myself a better offer as said. The only thing to get that was to get rid of you two" said the king and in the next second the guards attacked.

us two? but he didn't had the time to think cause he had to take out his sword and fight them. He didn't want to hurt them, they were just misguided by the greed of their king. They were just fallowing orders. Turning into a dragon would had been a better idea but he wasn't yet fully recovered so he had to fight in his human form.

He duck some fatal strikes and manage to injure the guards not on their vital organs. He didn't want to cause death. The doors behind them flew open and their escorts ran inside to help them. Other guards from the king came in the hall to attack them. He had to take Chase out of there. If they both were the targets he had to protect the other.

"Let's go! NOW!" he screamed taking Chase's hand pulling him outside the castle trying to escape. Outside there were archers waiting for them aiming for Chase and not him. In a split second he pushed the other into the wall of the castle shielding him taking an arrow in his left shoulder right near his heart.

"NGH!" he growled in pain leaning over Chase, making sure he was covered. Lifting his blurred gaze he smiled softly, touching Chase's cheek. "You're safe" and then felt on the ground.

Some of their escorts got out and they transformed themselves into dragons, pushing the guards out of the way, not killing anyone.

"My lords we need to go" said one of the dragons taking Leo's unconscious body into his claw.

Guest M-jow

Chase cursed when everything suddenly turned very sideways. 'Peaceful my rear' Chase growled under his breath as Leo shoved him behind his back.

"Hey, don't think.you get to take them all on your own." Chase said to Leo a he pulled out his sword and a short knife in the other. You would have known he were armed just by looking at him. But Chase felt naked without them and good the same.

When the guards came at them, Chase wasn't as merciful as Leo. The men were set to kill them and should be prepared to die couse of it. No one who raised his blade against Chase without the Intent to kill him could he knock out but the rest didn't get it wake again. It was their foult to follow the leads of an crumbling king.

He had just cut a man's hand and knocked him off his feets a and stood ready to finish it then Leo suddenly pulled him from his stand and pulled his out of the room.

"Leo we haft to get out of here, trans" but before he could finish Leo pushed hi up against the wall and groan out in pain.

"LEO!" Chase screamed as he held on to he to keep the other from falling as he went unconscious.

He saw the blue uniform growing a dark stain that smelled metallic. Chase got covered in the prince's blood as he tried to wake him. He yelled the other's nae and kept shaking him till he was knocked back by the wind as a dragon lowered itself ot catch Leo in it's claws.

"He needs help" chase yelled back upbat the "I know sir. Hold o. Tight" the dragon shiftee said as he grapped Callon in his free claw and took off

"Leo.." Chase could't take his eyes off the prince hanging limb in the claw too far way for his comfort.

He paniced and wanted to transform so he atleast could be the one holding Leo, the the dragon ad a to firm grip on him for Chase to wiggle free.

They say life passes before your eyes when you die.. well Chase experienced something similar.

As he watch the prince memories exploded in his brain. Leo's smile got replaced but that same worrid expression he had got under the attack. The beautiful man , his beautiful man. 'oh gods don't let him die, I can loss him now!'

It seemed like minuts went by like hours. The second the dragon landed Chase jumped and ran to Leo. Lots ot other people were to and gasped suprised when Chase picked Leo's lifeless body up all by himself.

"Where is the healer?!" Chase more comanded than asked, his voice sounding dangerously like he was just before the stage to transform.

And maybe his was. His dragon natur wanted to go back and burn each and everything in the god damn kingdom for hurting what was his. But taking care of Leo was an priority.

The soldiers went to get the healer, and hurried to bring Leo to his room.

He held Leo with the at most care and growled at the arrow still sticking out of his shoulder. He wanted to pull it out, but since he didn't know much off the weapon he was afraid to do more harm than good.

Chase started to undress Leo's chest. He tore the cloth cut around the arrow, to make it easier for the healer to get to. And to make sure himself there weren't more Chase hadn't noticed.

Leo was bleeding on the sheets and Chases fine white uniform were stained with blood.

The healer gasp as he saw the two but otherwise quickly went to work on Leo.

She told Chase to wait outside, but he told her he wasn't so instead she made him help holding leo's body as he worked the arrow out.

When there weren't any more the healer could do for him, she told Chase to let him rest. But the stuborn prince didn't leave Leo's side.

He took leo's hand and was choked over how cold he was. Leo was normally so warm, he wasn't cold! Chase tried to warm him han in his and stayed with Leo.

At some point the king and queen came in to see how Leo was doing. Chase let go of his place to let the queen sit with her son for a while. But te second she got up Chase was there again.

The rest of the night ended in a blurr, has the loss of adrenaline knocked Chase out in the chair beside Leo's bed, still holding onto his hand.

Guest mik3la

As Leo fell into darkness he didn't know what had happened in the meantime. Leo could only hear for a few moments Chase screaming his name, feeling the pain in his voice. Was everyone safe? Did Chase escaped or did he failed his mission? What happened after he was stabbed?

He felt like it was floating but nothing more.

No one could understand what was happening as everyone was still in shock that prince Leo got attacked after a peace offering. The escorts that managed to flee with the princes informed the King about the ambush and how everything was a trap. The enemy had won another kingdom and everything was closing in. The next information had made the King's heart tremble. The arrow was poisoned, meant to kill them both. The healer was still trying ti analyse the essence of that poison but it was taking too long.

The queen and the princesses tried to keep their calm but it was impossible since their brother wasn't waking up. The healer tried different medicine for the prince through a injections. Having prince Chase all the time there made her feel a little worried as she saw the other wasn't feeling alright either.

The servants tried to ask prince Chase to leave the room and go eat something so that he could stay healthy but the boy wouldn't leave Leo's side. For all the time Chase stayed at his side holding his hand. As for Leo, he was in a never ending dream surrounded by darkness. His body temperature was dropping drastic as he was trapped in the dream chasing something in the darkness.

His dream then changed as he saw Chase in it trying to make him fallow him to the light, but Leo wasn't sure about it. Looking around him in the dark he tried to figure out what had happened and when he turned to look at the prince he was there no more. There was only the dim light that was slowly fading. His heart started to hurt as he was still debating to go there, or if that was only a trick. Different images started roaming in his mind remembering what happened. The trap, the attack and Chase scared face when he was wounded. chase ... i have to make sure he is alright ... i cannot leave him alone ... i have to protect him... he thought as he started running towards the fading light trying with his last strength to get through.

Opening his eyes he saw everything in blurred but the pain in his shoulder made him realized that he made it. Moaning in pain he felt something warm in one of his hands and when he turned to look he saw Chase sitting near his bed, holding his hand still asleep in his chair. "You're safe" he whispered as he smiled happily that the other wasn't hurt. He tried again to get up but the pain was far more painful than he though making him growl in pain, remaining steady. His sounds had woken Chase up.

"Hey there" he greeted the other with a soft smile, still a bit dizzy from the medications.

Guest M-jow

Chase felt the bed move and heard a familiar groan as he stured awake. He blinked not really sure if his eyes were playing tricks on him when he saw Leo look at him. But the second he head his voice he he shot up from the chair and moved closer.

"You are awake! Finally everyone has been so worried when the healer found out the arrow was poisoned. You been cold sweating and out for two days. God, next time don't do such a foolish thing, you could have died!" Chase was both relifed and angry bit not at Leo, he was angry at the othe king who had tricked them.

"I really should just go there and burn the guy's precious castle down for what he has done to you" Chase growled, eyes glowing with anger as he looked passed Leo out the window.

Guest mik3la

Leo was at first startled by the other's outburst but then smiled as he saw him rambling about the rest. Seeing Chase so worried about him made him happy, in a strange way. That had shown him that he cared about him too and that it wasn't just his imagination.

Lifting his hand he touched the others cheek, turning his face to look at him. He did missed those beautiful eyes all that time in the darkness. "I'm glad YOU are ok. The rest is just confetti" he said holding his hand on the soft skin. A deep sigh left his lips as he remembered the trap they got themselves in. "That matter will be solved eventually so you don't need to worry yourself with that" he said grabbing his hand, intertwining his fingers with his, lifting it to his lips and kiss the back of Chase's hand. "I'm fine now" he said holding their hands over his chest.

There was a moment of silence that they kept staring in each others eyes, neither of them saying anything. Leo could fall even deeper in those beautiful eyes that kept popping in his mind for the time he was in the dark. They had made him come back.

"Were you worried about me?" he asked trying to mock the boy a little, being himself again.