🐉~SKY-LAND~ (mik3la x M-jow)

Guest M-jow

Guest M-jow

Chase wanted to point out that he was capable of taking care of himself, but the selfishness in him didn't want the other to leave him either. Instead he just send him a guilty smile.

He tilted his head when Leo told him that he needed to know something about himself.

"What should I know about?" The young man asked as Leo started to pull him out of the room.

The hallways were completely emty of both servants and guards. In a way that was a good thing. It would be.weird explaining why they would still be there.

As for guards to watch over the place Chase suspected a few was still around, just not in sight.

He had been to the library once with Leo's youngest sister as she showed him around. Chase wasn't really the big reader so he hadn't bothered to come back her till now.

Chase sat when he felt Leo's hands lightly push him back into one of the chairs before he went off looking for something.

When Leo said.

"You're not just who you know you are" he pushed the book that was opened to the beginning of the story. "You're more than that".

"What are you even talking about? I know who I am" Chase frowned his eyebrows confused with how weird that sounded.

"Read this" he pointed the chapter.

Chase sighed as he leaned in over the book and started running his eyes over the first few lines.

He read the first page to be nice and try and see what Leo could have meant. But he didn't get why he was making him read some old history about some kingdom. The name of the kingdom sounded somewhat familiar but didn't think much of it.

He glanced up at Leo as he turned the page, sending him a look that was an open question of why the hell he was reading this!

The next few pages wasn't anymore helpful. If anything it just showed how greedy human's were for power, and once they had it they wanted more of it. Like a constant thirst or an ich that spread.

The story ended with the king being killed and how the Kingdom crumbled under the thumb of the conquering self-proclaimed new human king.

As the page flipped over, pictures of a royal family showed with drawings of each person separately.

His eyed felt on a woman. Although it was in just black and white he recognised something from the photo.

"Prinsess .... second born. Born in 8950..perished at sea 8968.." He looked at the young woman's pictur again. Chase knew who she was now.. or at least he guessed it.

"That is my mother right?.. This is the first time I've ever seen what she looked like" Chase admitted as he ran a finger along the page with a soft smile.

Was this what Leo wanted to show him?

He looked up and thought about it for a second longer.

"I already knew my mother was a royal and a human. I told you this much my self"

Guest mik3la

"I know you know all that. The thing is ... The kingdom that has declare war is actually the one of your mother" he said pointing on the map and the regions.

"Something is off in the skyland too. Your father told us to keep you here on the ground safe. I think they will e attacked to if we don't do something for you to claim the kingdom as the only legitimate heir to the throne" he added sitting right next to him.

"This is all about. That's where we're going to go. At first undercover thanks to this talismans and to see who the ruler right now is and how come he is so powerful. Because there has to be some black magic in the middle" he continued trying to think about all of it but there was no info about the one in charge.

"Did your mother left you something that symbolized something important for her? Like a family ring or bracelet or necklace?" he asked looking at Chase hoping that they had something to prove he was the heir.

Guest M-jow

Chase shook his head. He wasn't confused or doubting what he was told. If anything it kinda made sense.

But he had nerver expected that he would be inheriting his mother's human kingdom aswell as his father's. It wasn't something that was usally heard off that the female would inherit the throne. But since all other males in the family were killed long ago, the title would rightfully go to Chase.

If he had prove that was.

"I don't have anything that I can think off to prove thst she really was my mother. I don't know if my father do. But it isn't somrthing I would know off." Chase said as he let his eyes roam over the page one last time before closing the book.

He felt guilty and lost for the second time in his life. He felt angry with the men responsible all this chaos. For coursing his mother's family to suffer like that. And guilty for not knowing about it sooner.

Chase took in a deep mouthful of air as he stood and moved away from the chair. His fingers trembled slightly as held out a hand agains the bookshelf to stady himself.

"I just don't get why my father didn't tell me about this before." Chase said closing his eyes for a second.

"So we are to infiltrate my mother's birth land and gain their trust, convinse everyone I am who I am and then what? I become their king" Chase finished with a sarcastic laugh.

"I can't, I've nerver even seen a human up until coming here. And they wouldn't want a dragon on the throne. Like the dragons wouldn't want a human there either."

Guest mik3la

"We can try and go to your home but i don't know if is safe from what your father said to mine" he said frowning trying to think about something.

"Humans are no different from us dragons. That the thing. They need to see that we are all the same and we need to work together" he said taking his hand into his.

"You have to be king there and maybe if we succeed, things will end and war would be over" he said feeling like he had just put the whole world on his shoulders.

"I know is much to handle or to accept but you're not alone. I'll always be here" he said smiling.

Guest M-jow

Leo's reassuring smile was contagious. The corner of Chase's lips went up just a bit as he watch the other. His gace moved to their joined hands as he sighed.

"I want this war to end as well and I will help set things right between the two races.. rather or not I'll be king doesn't really interest me.. not that I don't want to be.. it's just.. lets see how things goes first" Chase said as he gave Leo's hand a squeeze as he lifted it to kiss the man's finger

"To be honest I don't think I could have been brave enough to do this on my own. And thought I also shouldn't be the reason keeping you from your family. I am happy you are with me for this" Chase smiled a real smile this time as he lowered their hand again.

There was still so much he was learning about everything. Himself, his new found love and the fact Leo wanted to do this with him made his feel so much braver that he thought he could even be. He could take on the world, restor peace and become a king if that was what Leo asked of him.

Getting their stuff from their rooms. They found a wagon hidden away for dem with two black horses just outside of the Castle gates. There were other things loaded in boxes as well and papirs with poles and entities. The extra goods were for trading as the merchants they would pretent to be.

On Chase's papirs stood a fake name mr Neil Script.

Guest mik3la

Leo smiled holding the others hand. As long as he was with him he could bare everything and take care of him. He founded his other half and wasn't going to stand aside and lose him.

Reaching the carriage that they were supposed to travel he looked at all the supplies and the goods that were hanging on the sides. He laughed knowing that the doctor really overcome himself with all that. It was all to much.

"We should travel light" he said starting to add a little from each into a backpack and then setting the two horses for themselves. They shouldn't be traveling by carriage but by horse. That way they wouldn't be too obvious. "Here. This one's yours" he said reaching it to Chase returning to his own finish it rather quickly.

He hopped on the horse waiting for Chase to do the same, knowing that he didn't like it too much but it was necessary since that was how humans were travelling. "Don't worry about the horse. I'm here" he reassured him when he got on it. "My new name will be Liam" he said smiling. "When we are in crowds thats the name you should use. When is only the two of us, then i'm Leo again" he said kissing the back of his hand then leaned to kiss his lips. "Let's go" he said hitting slowly the horse so that he could start moving.

Guest M-jow

"Is it too early to regret this?" Chase asked concerned as soon as Leo handled him the reins.

He looked from the other to up at the horse and swallowed. The horse didn't look threatning or too big. But from Chase's veiw all horses looked like huge killermachines.

"It's no wonder why humans got such a short lifespan." he mumbled under his breath as he carefully got up in the saddle.

Chase sat really tense as Leo came up beside him.

He drew the air out of his mouth slowely as the other took his hand.

'It's not that easy!!' Chase wanted to protest but the feeling of Leo's lips on his hand made him swallow his tongue.

"I'll try to keep that in mind" He smiled kinda shyly as Leo's face came closer just before he felt Leo's soft lips against his own.

For a second Chase's body was relaxed and his brain forgot the fear of the animal which back he sat on.

The kiss was simple and way to short. When Leo pulled back. Chase's eyes looked unfocused, like he was dreaming.

"Oh and my name would be Neil. But I would also prefer you use my real name when it is just the two of us" Chase giggled. A small window of peace before the reality came knocking back.

Then Leo moved his horse forward, Chase's horse did the same and he had to stady himself to not fall as they took off.

They travled for two days through rough land and overgrown forest, before they got to the main road.

They both practiced calling eachother by their new names while they rode.

They had fun telling each other all kind of stuff and jokes. When they stoppef to.make camp for the night they shared the chores and helped each other out when needed.

At night they shared the same blanket and fell asleep under the stares in each other's arms.

Chase still needed help around his hours and he still held the same opinion about the animal as he had at first.

His attitude towards it, didn't change even after two long days on horse back.

As they got to the main road. They made sure the road was clear, so no one would see then slip out of the forest. The main road was a long U-turn way off from the Leo's Dragon kingdom.

But it wasn't like they could just travle through the frontline so the two more thays had been necessary.

"According to the map we should be able to see the city soon" Chase said as he held up the map infront of them.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest mik3la

As they traveled for a few days now, camping at night to rest, they reached the main road that was leading to the next kingdom. But as everything had been quite till then, they have spotted a carriage being attacked by bandits. They were a few feet away from it so they decided it to walk near the horses keeping them steady not wanting them to get scared.

Everyone was terrified. The guards tried to fight the bandits but they were more faster then them, leaving the nobles in that carriage without protection in no time. Biting his lip Leo didn't want to intervene. Unfortunately those kind of things were happening from time to time.

But what made him change his mind was when one of the bandits started beating up the man who was cooperating with them by giving them all he had on him, money, jewelry and such, but they decided to beat him bad too. That was something he couldn't accept. If you had the possibility to take stuff without harming the person then do it. There's no point in hurting the person if they didn't saw your face.

Just before the bandit would throw another punch he stopped his hand in the air. "I think that's enough. Take what you're here for and get out!" he said in a menace voice. He looked at the other bandits from behind the guy but didn't flinched.

Guest M-jow

Chase had never seen a mocking before but he understood what was happening to the people with the carriage.

What he didn't get was why the men was attacking a guardes carriage on a public road so close to the city.

What made it even weirded was that other people on the road just pretended nothing was happening and and walked on. They mostly didn't want to be mixed up in any shady business or draw any attention from the attackers.

Chase who was already uneasy on his horse gritted his teeths as he watched the bandits start beating the living hell out of the lord who haf only stood there with out resistance giving the men everything he had. Even his jacket and shoes.

Chase couldn't belive what he was seeing and jumped off his horse just as the man hitting the younger man started to punch the poor man already laying in the mud.

Chase saw Leo move and followed suit.

He snuck up behind the other two bandits behind Leo and as both men lifted their swords to charge for him. Chase used his bare hands to knock both of their heads together so hard that they lost consciousness. And dropped their wepons before hitting the ground.

"Sorry about that, but he is with me." Chase said as he winked towards the rest of the group that all stared at Leo and Chase in disbelive for a moment.

The bandit pulled his hand free from Leo's hold and send him a angry glare as he yelled out.

"You guys are death meat! Kill them!" The bandit called out to the other's. The men all seemed to have shook the shock off and charged towards the newly arrivals.

The bandit next to Leo pulled out a dagger and raised it as he went for Leo's throat.

(We can just do som short replies if it helps) 0v

- - - Updated - - -

Chase had never seen a mocking before but he understood what was happening to the people with the carriage.

What he didn't get was why the men was attacking a guardes carriage on a public road so close to the city.

What made it even weirded was that other people on the road just pretended nothing was happening and and walked on. They mostly didn't want to be mixed up in any shady business or draw any attention from the attackers.

Chase who was already uneasy on his horse gritted his teeths as he watched the bandits start beating the living hell out of the lord who haf only stood there with out resistance giving the men everything he had. Even his jacket and shoes.

Chase couldn't belive what he was seeing and jumped off his horse just as the man hitting the younger man started to punch the poor man already laying in the mud.

Chase saw Leo move and followed suit.

He snuck up behind the other two bandits behind Leo and as both men lifted their swords to charge for him. Chase used his bare hands to knock both of their heads together so hard that they lost consciousness. And dropped their wepons before hitting the ground.

"Sorry about that, but he is with me." Chase said as he winked towards the rest of the group that all stared at Leo and Chase in disbelive for a moment.

The bandit pulled his hand free from Leo's hold and send him a angry glare as he yelled out.

"You guys are death meat! Kill them!" The bandit called out to the other's. The men all seemed to have shook the shock off and charged towards the newly arrivals.

The bandit next to Leo pulled out a dagger and raised it as he went for Leo's throat.

(We can just do som short replies if it helps) 0v

Guest mik3la

Leo looked behind him seeing Chase knocking down those two and smiled. Feeling the glances from the passers he tried to ignore it. They already draw attention to them so there was no escape from it. Seeing though that the bandit was still wanting to fight he rolled his eyes.

"God i hate stupidity" he mumbled with a sigh seeing the guy coming at him with a dagger. He caught his wrist, stepping behind him, twisting his arm to his back and doing the same with his wrist so that he would drop the dagger on the floor. Then he punched him in the behind a few feet away.

Hearing movement behind him he dodged to the side as another one attacked him with a sword. As he stepped away he drew his sword out and started to fight them one by one even two by two helping Chase in the dance of the swords.

"I was getting bored to be honest" he said slamming his sword to the one of a bandit, talking to Chase when they were close. "I needed something to get my muscles to work" he joked around punching, kicking and slaying with the sword doing minor injuries, not killing the guys.

Guest M-jow

Chase smirked as he stood back to back with Leo, both fighting the men coming for them.

He used his fist to knock the bandits weapon out of his hand before coming up with a left one to the person's face. Sending the bandit into happy nappy time.

"True, but wasn't we suppost to make it to the capital without making too much attention of ourself? Not that I regret it. These guys.. I can't belive they are the same as me. But I gusse every race had their bad guys." Chase said as the next two bandits jumped him at the same time.

Chase just barely moved out of the way before one of them would have.sliced his.face open. Instead it only made a small scratch on his cheek. So tiny he didn't notice it himself eve. As a small line of blood ran down his neck and dirtied the collar of his shirt.

When the last man were knocked unconscious Chase looked around to make sure there weren't anymore to jump them from behind.

When he reached the young noble still rolled up in the mude he poked him with his foot.

"Hey you okay? You can get up now. These guys wouldn't hurt you any more." Chase told the guy but made no move to help the guy up on his feets as the noble peeked up over his arm at them.

"Who are you! Are you with those bandits?? I don't have anymore on me" the guy was completely frightened as he eyed the two before his eyes travled around the ground to see the bandits spread out there.

"We were just passing through and thought to help when we saw the men.attack you" Chase said though that was a lie. They had only jumped in when the bandits had crossed the line.

"We aren't with them so rest asure about that"

The noble looked at them proper this time with his deep green eyes. The man was covered i layers of dirt but underneath it the human looked to be quite handsom.

Guest mik3la

Once the bandits were out of the way he joined Chase in front of the other looking at him. Turning his gaze at Chase he saw the scratch on his cheek and gasp.

"You're hurt" he said to Chase touching his cheek and trying to wipe the blood of the scratch. He was angry that they got to him and he wasn't able to protect him in time. "Will it heal?" he asked in a low voice not wanting the noble to hear him.

Guest M-jow

Chase notiched the the sting from a cut once Leo tried wipping the blood off his cheek.

"I'll suvive, it's only a scratch" Chase smiled as he asured the other with a low voice.

"It will be gone i five minuts tops and the blad wasn't anyting but steal there weren't any poison"

As the two talked the noble man got up from the muddy puddle he had been in as tried shaking the worst off his clothes. Eyes watching the par now less afraid of his rescuers.

He couldn't say he had seen any of the two before but from the was they carried themself he could tell they were of noble origin. Their clothes although very outdated and plain were of good quality, but it was normal for nobles to hid themself while traveling alone and without guards.

It took guts too, guts he clearly didn't have nor thought of himself.

"I am granduke Tristan of Small fall, I thank you for risking your lives and helping me against those bandits. Could I ask what your names are?" The filthy lord asked as he bowed lightly to the two of them.

Chase looked away from Leo and back on the duke.

'Well a grandduke eh.. looks like a lucky coincidence' Chase thought as he returned the Duks gesture.

"We are just happy you weren't seriously injured your grace. My name is Neil Scripts." Chase introduced himself and then looked to Leo wondering how to introduce him.

Guest mik3la

He sigh in relief knowing that he will heal soon enough.

When the noble spoke with them he looked at him, trying to remember the title and name he had given them. It sounds familiar but not sure from where

After Chase had presented himself he bowed his head doing the same. "I'm Liam Shade my lord"

Guest M-jow

It was hard to figur out how to adress the two when the men didn't say anything about their rank.

"Well the sir Neil, sir Liam, I must again thank you. But if I could be so bold and ask if you are heading towards the capital?"

"We are, my family wants to start business there to grow our domain and I was send ahead to inspect the marked myself." Chase was a really good actor and played his roll nicely.

The young duke smiled. "Excellent! If I may ask the two of you for a favor. Would it be alright if we travled together the rest of the way? It is just many of my guards were killed by those guys and the few left wouldn't be able to fight off anothe ambush it there were more."

Chase would have said no if the guy hadn't got such a big title but he still had to act like he was thinking about it.

'I highly doubt there will be anymore bandits until we reach the gates. It might be slower but earning a Granduks favor isn't a bad deal.'

"I'll have to talk to my compaion first" Chase said and turned to Leo.

"What do you think? I say we followe with them and maybe we will get som information out of him about what is going on on the inside" Chase whispered quietly to Leo.

Guest mik3la

Leo looked at little skeptic at first, not trusting a nobble but Chase did had a good point and they really needed all the help they could get.

"Of course my lord. There will be no problem. And we thank you for your kindness of showing us the way" he said bowing his head still trying to be respectful.

"Please lead the way my lord or ... do you need to make a stop and change?" he asked looking at his dirty clothes.

Guest M-jow

Tristan eyes the teo as they talked to each other still trying to figur them out. Maybe there were just comoners, but that didn't sit right with him either.

Thristan gave Liam a confused look when hr asked if he would like to change first. Then he remebered that he was practical naked (nop not really just fasion whise)

"Oh my how could I have forgotten, oh shoo" Tristian whined in embarrassment he looked around for his suitcases. Every box still left from the robbing was open and with stuff all over the ground. The servants was already packing as fast as they could once the bandits had snuck off. A young boy came up to the lord and held out some plain cloths the bandits hadn't touched.

Tristan didn't really like the set and was kind amazed he actually owned anything like it. But it was at least better than arriving with cakes of mud all over he thought.

As Thristian dressed back inside the carrige, Chase got a change to watch the servants and guards gather themself and their master's things.

"Maybe it's not as driffent compared to us" Chase said quietly still keeping his distants to not be in the way of their work.

When the young lord exit the carrige again everything was packed and ready. Only Tristian look like just had robbed him of his finest things. Which they had.

And he was down at the fact even the servants looked more stylish then him.

"Well I sorry to keep you waiting but now everyone should be ready." The lord tried stilling to cover up his bad mood.

"It's fin my lord as long as we get there before night fall I didn't see it as any bother really." Chase didn't have to lie about that. He already had spend the last few minuts exchanging death glances with his horse.

The young lord got into his carriage again and as both leo and chase had mounted their horses the group was off.

Tristian tried to learn more about them by asking quistions, such as what their buisness were or what they were gonna do once they got there.

"Well, as I said this is the first time we ever go there, we don't know anyone aside from your grace as off yet. Plan is to find som inn for the night and then head out to see the town in the morning. Maybe try and meet other merchants or lords who could help us set up a market." Chase said answering to the lords quistions as they came.

In fact Thistian and Chase kept talking about lots of things until they reached the city gates.

The lord laught as he clapped his hands exited . "Oh that must be why both of you showed such skills back there. If I had known listing more to my sword teacher I might have been able to do just that too. Oh but then agsin I've never really liked that sort of thing"

Chase had really won the lord over with his charm. And Chase learned that the young grantduke was okay for a human.

Once inside the city it was time to part ways. But Tristian wasn't ready to part with his new bestfriend and said.

"Why don't you twi come stay with me of a few days until you find something more.. appropriate to stay in. Righ now there are hardly any free rooms at any of the inns and those few there are, aren't worth your silver."

"Well.." Chase looked to Leo for s moment but then took a change and decided for both of them.

"We wouldn't wanna trouble you, but if you really mean it we would be very greatfull your grace"

Tristian waved his hand dismissively. "Now none of that, you guys saved my life, it is the least I can do to repay you for your help. And I like you Neil so that count for something too." Tristian said smiling as he winked at Chase.

The granduks astate was hug. It was almost as big as Leo's castle with lots of open ground around the place.

Tristian was greeted by his butler and the young lord told the elder msn to ready two rooms for his guests that would be staying for a while.

"Now I would love to speak more with you Neil but I am needed else where for the night. The butler will see to that you are taken cared off. Now I have to go see you tomorrow." And off were the lord to re-dress before his meeting.

The butler did show both of them to their rooms and explained how the servant bell worked.

Luckly Leo's room were just across from his so he could sneak over to his door as the butler had left.

Chase opened the door to Leo's room and quickly got inside.

Standing on the other side Chase leaned heavy back agaist the door as he sighted tired.

"..." he looked over at Leo wanting nothing more thsn to jump into his arms and sleep the rest of the evening away.

"Was it a bad idea?" He asked suddenly feeling guilty for forcing Leo into this.

Guest mik3la

As Leo was fallowing the lord he noticed the way he was looking at Chase and the way he was talking to him. To be more exact, how he was talking only to him. He didn't had a status problem, not that. He had a problem with the way the lord was talking and was acting towards Chase. Like he wanted him. Narrowing his eyes he remained silence, trying to keep his jealousy in place till they arrived at the castle.

Once there, he almost lost it when the lord said his goodbyes and the look he threw to Chase. He wanted to beat the shit our of him just like the thief did but he only tightened his hands into fists and fallow the servant to their chambers. He was becoming very jealous on this matter and it was strange for him. He never experienced this before and it was crazy how his mind and body were working and thinking.

As he layed in bed trying to calm down, he heard the door open and looked curiously only to see Chase. Taking a deep breath and sighing at the question he stand up in the bed tapping the space near him for him to sit there.

"I don't know but .... I don't like the guy" he said trying to be honest. "The way he spoke to you and acted towards you ... it was like ... like he was trying to hit on you .... to seduce you" he finally said scratching the back of his neck feeling a little uncomfortable saying the things out loud. "And i don't like that" he mumbled.

Guest M-jow

Leo looked even tired than him, Chase thought as he spotted the other on the bed.

As Leo sat up and patted the the spot next to him. Chase eased out a smile as he walked over to him and sat down facing Leo.

Leaning his chin against Leo's shoulder he rested his head there as he listened.

At first he wasn't really suprised about Leo not trusting the lord. But never had he expected him to turn jealous.

A chuckle bursed out of Chase's lips as he pulled his head back.

"You really must be silly if you think he could win me over. I'm not as trusting to fall just like that.. you should know right" he said smiling as he leaned back in to kiss Leo's warm lips. First just like a sweet prik but then as he gaced into his lover's eyes he felt this deepness warm his very bone. He caved more of his man. Wanting to touch his naked skin and feel that wamth from his embrace.

They had been traveling on the road for days and though they had sleep in each other armes, but they hadn't touch more that that.

"Or what, do you think I am easy?" He smirked as his lips still tingeling.

Guest mik3la

"Is not you that i'm concern" he said but the other already kissed him making him swallow his thoughts and words groaning in the kiss, leaning into it.

"I just don't want him to get to close to you" he mumbled between their lips kissing him back, grabbing him by the back of his neck, moving his fingers through his hair.

God he really missed this. Since they've been on the road they'be been keeping away, just hugs, sleeping in each others arms and a few kisses here and there. He was missing his body. To feel his skin over his, to feel that passion that was consuming both of them.

"I've missed this" he moaned through kisses, placing his other hand under the shirt on his back, pulling him closer.

Guest M-jow

Aww if he didn't know better, he would almost say he was pouding. Chase smiled. Why was this man being so damn adorable, he tought to himself as he felt Leo's hand sneak into his cloth.

"Wasn't I supposed make people like me?" He asked teasingly as he crawled up onto Leo's lap to get closer.

"It make my way in and get people over on my side?" He continued as he nippled on his lover's neck gently.

"I missed this too.. couldn't really touch you much on the road." Chase blushed as a shiver went through him as Leo's fingers touched his skin.

"Can we just not talk about anybody else right now?"

Guest mik3la

"I know what i said and i knew that i wasn't going to like it" he groan lowing one hand on his ass, pulling him closer, dropping his head to the side to give him access to his neck.

"Agree .... let's stop talking" he said smirking grabbing his neck pulling him in a passionate kiss pinning his body to his. Damn that felt good.

Freeing his hands he lifted his shirt tossing it on the ground and doing right away the same with his turning to kissing him, groaning in pleasure and desire. He wanted him so bad that he couldn't hold it back anymore.

Feeling his skin on his he moved his hands around his upper body reaching shortly the lower part, starting to undo his pants sliding his hand on his arse grabbing it firmly pressing him against him groaning louder in the kiss.

Guest M-jow

Chase could barely contain himself. His body loved being pressed to Leo's. To feel every inch of that fin body that was hard all at the right places.

He moan against Leo's lips and gasped as he ripped his shirt off.

He maybe should have cared more about how fast things were going, but true be told Chase was just as impatient as Leo.

As the other worked on his pants, Chase snuck Leo member out of his and took that lovely cock and started jerking.

He raised his hips to help Leo getting his pant's off all the way down. When there were nothing between their skin Chase sighted as he was filled with Leo's warmth and smell.

He broke away from the kiss and send the male a wicked smile as he grabbed both of Leo's hands.

Chase then used his chest to push the other back on the bed and pulled Leo's arms over his head with ease. Even if Leo tried to fight him Chase was much stronger in his human form.

He shifted his weight around abit and ajusted his grip so he only held Leo down with one hand so the other could caress his chest.

"If you touch me so passionaly like that, I might not be able to do what I planed to" Chase said as he let his fingers dance along Leo's chest, belly and hips till they reached down to poke at his nicely formed ass.

"Can I love?" Chase asked so sweetly as he leaned in to kiss along his lover's cheek bone. "May I be the one to pleasure you like you have me? If you aren't willing to I wouldn't force you and I'll happily continue with how we done so far.. " he said sounding alomst afraid Leo would hate him after this.

Guest mik3la

He was caught by surprised by the other when his hands were pulled up and he was pushed down on the bed groaning a little blinking at him a few times not understanding what was happening but just right after he started laughing and groaning in pleasure.

"If you touch me so passionately like that, I might not be able to do what I planed to"

"Should i be scared of what you've planned my love?" he asked in a lovely voice keeping his eyes on him smirking. He loved how Chase could take control and dominate him but at the same time letting him make the decisions. He closed his eyes enjoying the touch the fingers were tracing licking his lips.

"May I be the one to pleasure you like you have me? If you aren't willing to I wouldn't force you and I'll happily continue with how we done so far.. "

"I see you like breaking the ice baby" he smirked then continued. "Do as you please my love" taking a deep breath enjoying to much this little game of his. Seeing Chase so dominant was making him want him more and also feel so lucky that he was his. "i'm all yours" he added keeping his smirk on.