🐉~SKY-LAND~ (mik3la x M-jow)

Guest M-jow

Guest mik3la

Leo smirk as they were walking towards the dinning room acting like nothing had happened.

Making sure there weren't any servants around he grabbed his arse, leaning a little towards him so that he could whisper.

"Don't tease me cause you'll regret it" he said keeping his cocky devilish smirk on his face, entering the dinning hall where the rest of the family was already sitted.

"Sorry for our lateness. I was too tired to get out of bed" he said half of the truth.

This time Leo sat right next to Chase, next to the king.

"Hope you didn't discussed anything important without us" he said looking at his father and then at his mother. At most times they were communicating through eye contact which was freaking amazing.

As Chase sat next to him, he placed his hand in between his thigh, squeezing it slowly and then releasing it. No one could see anything that was happening underneath the table.

Leo was keeping his smirk on. Apparently he was too happy in that morning.

Guest M-jow

Chase jumped suprised as Leo pinched his butt and brushed the man's hand off. "Oh?" He chuckled and still wore a smile as the door opened.

He greeted the royal family like he normaly did although he didn't bow as low as usual.

He felt a bit stiff as he took the seat in the chair but didn't let it show on his face.

"Not at all sweety" the Queen smiled as he looked at the two and then at over at the twins. "The girls were just telling us about how much fun they had yesterday."

"It was the best mom you have to see the dresses we got!" The girls and gueen were like in their own little world talking about clothes and accessories.

Chase didn't really get why the women were all exited about those things but he was starting getting use to how driffent the female species tender to act.

The king for his part looked troubled this morning. He was relieved that his son was healing well and enjoying his youth. But the matters of the threatening war was hanging heavily on him and he feared that what he would have to tell Leo later would extinguished the spark the man carried in his eyes.

As they sat here joined around the table, knights outside was getting ready to march. He knew the war would be far off from the castle but with all the knights gone he wondered if it would be safe for his family if Chase was there.

He didn't have any issues with the prince or any ill thought of the man. If anything he liked the boy.

But if someone should come for Chase while the king was away all he would dpo would be to worru if his wife and childen got mixed up it a fight and something were to happen to them.

As the breakfast finished the king asked both Leo and Chase to come to his office.

"I've just gotten the word this morning that we are at war. And with most of the knights going I don't think it would be save to let prince Chase stay much longer. I haven't been able to contact the sky king but I fear that in three days you will no longer be safe to stay in.this kingdom" the king told the princes with a heavy heart.

"Wait what.. no. No that it only that much more reason for me to stay! Your highness I've already told you I would help you fight on.the battlefield. My father said we would be allies so that would only be natural for me to help." Chase took a step forward the king though he knew what he said wouldn't sit well with Leo.

Guest mik3la

Leo was silent as he got the news not licking what he was hearing. He could understand his father all to well in regards of protecting his family. That was Leo's priority too, but if Chase was here, then he wouldn't be able to focus always worried for him. But he couldn't say no to Chase in battle. On this side he had to agree that Chase was a very talented soldier. He needed someone like him.

"I'll keep an eye on Chase father. He will be under my wing and care. I'll make sure if something is wrong i'll send him home myself" he said looking deadly serious, knowing that after that meeting Chase will burst into a fight with him.

why can't we have some peace around here?

He sigh.

"In that case, i suggest mother and the other to go from today in the Mountains of Valkira. There they'll be safe and away from all this" said Leo looking at the maps.

In the Mountains of Valkira there was especially made for the royal family an escape home, deep down in the ground.

Guest M-jow

The king frowned. He didn't liked to send their guest into battle but when both Chase snd Leo told him otherwish he would try to trust the young men.

"I don't want any of you to go out there again but even as a king, there is very little I can do to stop you" The king sended his son a worried gentle smile.

"I'll take care of your mother and make sure she and your sisters gets to Valkira before nightfall. The first group has already left to set up our base at the border and I will be leaving as soon as I've send your mother off."

"You can leave with me or whenever you are ready. As of noe we don't know when the battle will break out just that it will happen. If you guys wanna come I suggest you pack enough to stay entertainer for a few days, weeks if so."

Chase nodded and looked at Leo for s second before he bowed and stepped back. He wasn't sure if the two needed to speak more and he wouldn't want to be in the way for that.

"Then I'll go make preparations" he said before turning on his heels and left the room.

Once outside he took a calming breath. Thought he still wanted to go, it still felt frightening and his body felt tense and alert. He didn't go to his room, instead he went the the balcony that faced the city side. He could see lagre pratons walking out of the gates and even more people out about to see them off. The atmosphere was heavy even he could feel it all the way up there just by looking.

Guest mik3la

He looked at Chase as he left the room, turning to his father.

"We should talk with the sky kingdom and ask for help. You know very well who this guy is. Who's kid he is" he started to confront his father.

"You knew it all along didn't you? That's why you accepted from the very beginning" he added frowning.

"I cannot let him die. I wouldn't be able to live myself with that guilt. That's why i will not let him fight alone" he added gripping the chair in front of him, not wanting to burst all his nerves on his father.

"I can handle everything. That's why i trained all my life. I can handle this father. Mother and the rest need to be safe" he breath out feeling a small claw in his chest.

Guest M-jow

The old man looked around the room before back at Leo.

"We can't get through to the sky kingdom, I've only spoken with the king once when the prince arrived. I've tried to send dragon's out to seach for the floating iland, but so far they haven't found anything. There is a reason why we thought the kingdom to be a myth up untill now." The king explained as he rubbed his short beard on the chin.

"As of now we can't expect any support from that front untill the matters up there have settled and the king contacts us on his own. There was a reason my son to why he send Chase down here in hidding, Leo. Prince Chase know noting of this but the sky kindgdom is going through a civil war. At the moment the king has no idea who to trust and to be honest I can understand why he doesn't want contact at the moment. I don't know anything else aside from if he did send men he coud just as well broadcast to everyone why wished to kill the prince where to find him." It was a tiring matter to think about and the king could only do so much.

"I didn't know who he really was untill a few days ago" the king said as he opened his desk and pulled out a small handsize painting of a beautiful noble lady that reassembled Chase.

"I noticed the similarities once I found this picture of my old friend." The studied his son.

"How did you find out through?"

Guest mik3la

The sky kingdom was on civil war?? That was crazy! Why didn't he told them anything? But as he thought about it he understood. If Chase would find out he would run right away and he would be in danger. The king keeps Chase safe by hiding the truth from him. But once Chase will find out the truth that will destroy him.

He tried not to overreact or act in any way. Keeping his calm in such stormy days was coming in handy even if he wanted to scream out and throw a tantrum, but that was something he couldn't afford to do.

Looking at the painting he was surprised. What he found out from the library he never expected that that woman would be that close to his family. Friend?

"I've found some old history books that spoke about an arrange marriage but actually a death sentence and how the sky king got himself involved saving the girl" he said looking at the painting and how well was Chase looking alike his mother.

"Father what connection do we actually have with the Sky Kingdom?" he asked taking his eyes from the paint and up to his father. "Please make me understand, no more secrets" he asked leaning forward on his hands on the table.

Guest M-jow

"Oralia was a childhood friend of mine. Her kingdom was the second lagrest human kingdom and that was before the first wars broke out.

You grandfather and her father would often meet to discuss human and dragon corporations and I got brought along to get to know and befriend the human kings oldest son prince Mori. Not we didn't like each other very much, he was arrogant and thouhgh himself above anyone else. But then I metet the younger sister Oralia and she was a sweet clever girl who alway knew how to break us apart when we fought, like childre do.

Mori and I stopped seeing each other but I still meet with Oralia when your grandfather took me there.

However once we got older we lost touch. I married and became kingmyself at a time where the humans had been at war with each other for years.

I didn't even know Oralia had died up until years later when Mori came to our castle for aid. He was an old man by then and both his sons had been killed a year before. The bloodline had died with Mori on that battlefieled by the end of another soldier's sword"

The king sat down and rubbed his forhead, sadden by remembering the past.

The kingdom still stands today under our enemies flag. The people got angry at us dragons for not helping them out sooner. They forget their lives moves alot quicker than ours. With time everyone was tried of fighting fellow humans and instrad put all their hatred on us.

I the humans knew a descendant off the Royal bloodline was still alive I honestly don't think they would care or belive it."

Guest mik3la

Leo listen carefully what his father was telling him making him realize the connection between them two and what he had read. This was way before they were born and yet, there was still a small family connection to them. And now, knowing that the kingdom that was doing all the war and destruction was actually Chase's mother side kingdom, made him feel even more concerned. they will not listen ... even if the true air of the throne is return, it will be hard for Chase to gain their trust and win over them

"Still father. Chase is the rightful air of that throne. He needs to know the truth. He needs to claim it. Maybe that way we can end the war" he said trying to figure out a plan or at least an idea of what they could do.

"I'll fight by his side. I'll be his guide in everything he needs. We cannot let this continue when there is a rightful heir to that throne and kingdom" he sigh.

Guest M-jow

The king looked at his son, trying to figure out what he was thinking.

"He is, but he is dragon kind too an knows more about his dragon half than his human side. And even if it wasn't so their current king isn't gonna want anyone to throwing him off the throne. Chase wouldn't win any hearts by going into battle. That is why I'm working on a plan to get him behind the enemies lines and work from within. Our enemy knows of him but none of them has actually seen him.. The plan is still being worked on but if everything goes as I want them to it wil be ready in two days time. Untill then I don't want Chase's appearance to be exposed to the humans. When we live he is not to leave the tent without kepping his face covered"

Guest mik3la

"Sending him on enemy grounds undercover? I cannot protect him there! They all know my face!" he said shocked and feeling like the air was about to leave his lungs.

He couldn't leave Chase go undercover on the enemies side as he would stay there patiently waiting for his return. He would go mad with worry. He just couldn't.

Feeling his heart in his gut he took a deep breath before spoken. again. "Should i tell him about this? Or not yet?" he asked about the story of his mother and the kingdom that was his by right birth.

Leo felt his heart thorn in pieces. Just when he thought there was some peaceful time for them to be together this came.

guess luck is not on our side beautiful

Guest M-jow

His father shook his head. "No I'll tell him myself when the time comes. For now I don't want that boy to worry about more things before he has to.

And when he leaves you can't go with him. As you said they know your face, who you, and most of our men. When he goes he does so alone but you will haft to act like he still is at camp infront of the men. Small things like food for two or mentioning him like.'Prince Chase said or did' can make people belive you eventhough they don't see him."

The kind stood and went around the table and lay a hand on Leo's shoulder.

"Compared to what I've asked of you before I know this is alot to as of you, I've seen how much you care for Chase and he you. But trust me son this will be the best solution and with time end the war with less bloodshed.

If Chase can win the people over from within our chances as greater." He said as he squeezed Leo's shoulder and released him.

"Now my son go and do whatever you need sorted out before our departure tonight. It we are lucky this war will be more of a waiting game than a fight."

Guest mik3la

It was hard to keep all that away from Chase. He didn't want to lie to him or anything.

The fact that his father wanted him to leave Chase alone under enemy's grip, while he was going to pretend he was still here, made him angry. But he couldn't change anything because he was right. He couldn't go with him because everyone knew him, and he needed to e here not to be suspicious about his absence. They could have spies around them.

He nodded and left the office feeling like his heart would break in any minute now and he didn't know how he would hide all that. Reaching his dorm, he started to pack some clothes that he would use in the safe ground taking a minute before he reach Chase's room.

"Chase .... is me" he said after knocking entering after a few seconds. "How are you?" he asked not knowing what else to ask or to say.

Guest M-jow

Chase turned from his bags and looked at Leo puzzled.

"I thing I should be the one to ask you that question.. you look.. troubled." Chase said as he lay down the throwing knif he had been holding.

He walked up to the man, took his hand and gently pulled him over on the couch in the room.

He wanted to ask 'what's wrong' but that would be a little strange with the war coming and all.

Instead all Chase could do was to hold his hand and support Leo the best way he could.

"It weird to think we will be leaving in just a few hours.. I don't really know what to expect.." he admitted as he send Leo a little smile.

"I waited for you, you know, out on the balcony but you never came so I turned to my room instead." Chase raised his hand to caress the side of Leo's cheek. "Was it that bad huh?"

Guest mik3la

He let the other guided him to the couch taking a deep breath when he took his hand. How could he let this beautiful person leave undercover the enemy front. How could he be ok with it? Or even think he would manage it?

Hearing the other stating he waited for him on the balcony he felt guilty for staying so long in the chamber with his father. He turned and pulled him in his arms, holding on hand on his back and the other on his head, resting his head on his chest beneath his chin.

"I'm sorry for keeping you waiting. That was not my intention. But ... he had other .... decisions to inform me" he said closing his eyes, taking deep breaths like wanting to remember his scent and perfume for later when they will be apart.

"It is bad baby" he said in a whisper, pulling himself a little so that he could look at him and his beautiful blue ice eyes. He will missed them so much. just now when i finally got you .... i'm going to lose you ....

"It will be bad but ...." he stopped thinking about solutions of not leaving him alone. It was now or never. Risking to get caught or leave Chase go alone undercover and get sick worries. He decided that he was going to disguised himself as good as he could, getting a little help from his sisters. He was not going to leave the love of his life alone and unprotected.

"We'll go undercover on the enemy grounds" he said sighing heavily. "We have to infiltrate as one of their comrades . You will be a General and i will be your servant" he said which meant the roles will be turned.

"I have to disguise myself better since they know me, so keeping my head most of the time down, it will help me go undiscovered" he touched his cheek.

"You will get the chance to boss me around" he winked trying to get the hard atmosphere away. "I told you that i will not leave you alone no matter what" he said , not trying to think how will he trick his father.

Guest M-jow

Chase back leaned against the arm rest and pulled his legs up as Leo leaned into his chest. He listened as he played with Leo's hair, liking the softness to it as it ran through his fingers.

He growned at the idea.

"What would that even matter? I think the best way to help out would be on the battlefieled not behind the sceen. I mean I don't even make a good spy so to me this plan sounds ridiculous"

Guest mik3la

You are right Chase ... but we have to make those shoulders turn against the enemy ... it's your kingdom but i cannot tell you that yet ..

Leo moaned softly feeling himself more relaxing then before. He really liked the way he was playing with his hair. It was calming.

"That's what we got for now ... we need to spy the enemy and then return with whatever information we got" he said humming keeping his eyes closed almost asleep. That felt too nice and he didn't want to stop. He needed the rest. More mentally than physically.

"I'll be by your side so you don't have to worry about it" he said wrapping his arm around the others waist resting for a bit longer.

"Just a bit longer " he mumbled taking deep regularly breaths falling asleep for a little time.

Guest M-jow

Chase could tell that Leo was worned out from how muffled his voice was.

He sounded so tired that he only understod half of what Leo tried to tell him.

He got a clear pictur that the man didn't want them to be to far apart and Chase was relifed at that. He know Leo would be off so he had wanted to go too to stay together.

"Shh.. Rest, we got time" he gently hushed his lover as his fingers continued touching his hair and face.

He looked so cute, holding onto him like Chase was a big body pillow.

It help chase's nerves calm and gave him a break to think about something other than war... or it should have. He still couldn't get over what Leo had just told him. They would need to blend in and here he was knowing practical nothing about how humans lived or acted.

Well, the few humans he had seen so far looked and seemed normal enough. And Chase was supposed to almost be one of them.. so who knew how this would turn out.

He made a note to himself to bring his cloak. It had a magic seal on it to make the person fall into the background and hid his present from others.

Guest mik3la

His sleep was peaceful and he didn't want to wake up from it. Not too soon but something in the back of his mind was trying to remind him of the things there needed to be done and that they didn't had much time.

Opening his eyes he blinked a few times, lifting his body while rubbing his eyes.

"Did i sleep for long?" he asked mumbling managing to wake up slowly.

"Hey beautiful" he said as he saw Chase and leaned in to kiss him. "We should get going" he said stretching his muscles. He had to talk with a guard to pretend he was him and to escort his father and family back to the cage while in the meantime he would sneak out with Chase. And during that time he will have to find a way to tell Chase the truth because he needed to know why they were doing this.

Guest M-jow

Chase found that he had ended up snozzing off to until he felt Leo stir. Chase opened his eyes and looked to the clock as Leo asked for the time. "Two hours at most" he said as he stretched with closed eyes.

"Hey yourself" He smile as he and opened his eyes again just in time to see Leo leaning down to kiss him.

Chase held his hand up behind Leo's head as he returned the greeting.

It was funny how normal it was becoming with them kissing at every chance they got. They didn't need an exuse to touch the other, they just did as they felt like and when they wanted to.

Chase sighed as the other pulled back.

"I know.. " he said looking at his lover as he stretched. "But I wished we didn't haft to.. I mean it feels like we haven't had much time to yourself since.. since I confessed to you." Chase sulked as he looked over at his bag.

"I hop this will be over soon"

- - - Updated - - -

Chase found that he had ended up snozzing off to until he felt Leo stir. Chase opened his eyes and looked to the clock as Leo asked for the time. "Two hours at most" he said as he stretched with closed eyes.

"Hey yourself" He smile as he and opened his eyes again just in time to see Leo leaning down to kiss him.

Chase held his hand up behind Leo's head as he returned the greeting.

It was funny how normal it was becoming with them kissing at every chance they got. They didn't need an exuse to touch the other, they just did as they felt like and when they wanted to.

Chase sighed as the other pulled back.

"I know.. " he said looking at his lover as he stretched. "But I wished we didn't haft to.. I mean it feels like we haven't had much time to yourself since.. since I confessed to you." Chase sulked as he looked over at his bag.

"I hop this will be over soon"

Guest mik3la

Leo was still rubbing his eyes trying to figure it out what he could do to escape the whole escort thing.

"I may have an idea on how we cannot stay home and not go with my father" he said tapping his chin thinking about their mage. Yes he was loyal and all to his father but he also had to listen to him since he was the next air in line to the throne. He also needed two guards that could be hexed into looking like them so that they can fool his family. He didn't liked the idea, but that was the only way to stay behind with Chase.

"Give me 20 min and i'll be back here" he said turning and kissing him quickly then moved to exit the door."Wait for me here" he said winking before closing the door after he left.

Guest M-jow

The was Leo suddenly seemed to be in a hurry had him confused. He had no idea whatever the other was thinking as he hurried out of his room.

"20 minuts?" Chase said to himself as he touched the place Leo had kissed him and sighed as he went back.to packing his things.

The mage wasn't a fan to keep the king in the dark about Leo's plans as the prince showed up with two soldiers from his squad and told him of the plan.

He didn't see why Leo had to go and asked why he wouldn't just stick to his father's plsn but in the end he had to did as the prince asked of him anyway.

He even threw a neckless to the prince once he was done enchanting the soldiers coats the neckless would change Leo's looks and hid his dragon powers from any human magic.

Guest mik3la

"I'm going to need another necklace to hid dragon powers. We need to blend into human world" he said to the mage waiting for him to enchant another one.

Checking their copies he smiled being happy at how good they were looking alike. "I know my father will not be happy with this but i cannot leave Prince Chase fight his battles in the human world alone when he has no clue how they really are" he said not carrying to give more information. It wasn't exactly a lie. It was only half the truth but the mage didn't need to know it.

He then returned to Chase's room, entering directly. The castle has been emptied immediately preparing the carriages for departure.

"Here" he said giving Chase the pendant. "This will hide your true form and dragon powers. You'll look like a human for the outside world" he said placing his pendant to his neck feeling a small flinch in his body but nothing more.

He took a step closer to the window looking at the guards and his family gathered around the carriages. There were two people that looked like them in the center, which were the guards he instructed to keep the appearances.

Seeing his family driving away was making his heart eke but it was only for the best. He rested his hand on the glass taking a deep breath, strengthen up for what they were going to do from that moment on.

Guest M-jow

Chase looked from the pendant Leo had giving him to the one the other put on himself.

It was matching. Somehow knowing they would both be wearing maching neckleces made his stomach tickle.

Of coures it wasn't really a pair thing as such but i was close enough.

When Chase put the pendant around his neck he didn't feel any driffrence. Well maybe a little like he was missing something but maybe that was just his body being confused at the lack of his poweres.

He looked at Leo's back as he stood looking out of the window. He could guess what it was the prince was looking at.

It reminded him of one time when he was little and his father have to leave for a few days. It had been hard. Chase had both felt sad and afraid something would happen and that his dad might never return to him.

Chase couldn't see Leo's face but the dropped shoulders wasn't lost on him to get the prince worried for his family.

Walking up beside him Chase placed his hand above Leo's. "You can still go with them" He said.

Although his selfish self didn't want Leo to.

Guest mik3la

Feeling Chase's hand on his shoulder made him turned his gaze to him, smile softly then turned and looked back out the window.

"I cannot. I will not leave you alone in something so dangerous. They will be safe, i know that" he said taking Chase's hand in his as he turned to face him. "You need me more" he added being all too serious for his own taste.

"There is something i need to tell you and ... i guess now is the right time" he said dragging him out of the room and in to the library making him sit as he was looking for the book with the story.

"You're not just who you know you are" he pushed the book that was opened to the beginning of the story. "You're more than that" he added leaning on his elbow on the table taking a deep breath, trying to prepare himself for what was happening.

"Read this" he pointed the chapter.