Underground Secrets ( M-jow and Sosuke0549 )

Guest Sosuke0549

Guest M-jow

Sora stopped and frowned as he stood reaching out for the door.

'Now he wants me to stay? What's up with him? It's not like he would even enter that room to begin with' Sora wondered as he looked at fang.

The other seemed to be unsure of his offer just now. And Sora still thought it would be better if he just left.

"I shouldn't be bothering you like this, I can handle getting little wet" he tried to assure Fang as he push the doorhandle down to open the door. He just got to open the door a few inches before the wind slammed the door back close into his face.

'I thought it had lightened up!' The young male groan at himself as he tried pushing the door open one more time but with same luck at before.

'Great! just what I needed' sora thought as he turned his back to the door. "Guess I'll be borrowing the couch then" he said, giving up and thinking why fate seemed to be so unfair towards him today. Sora chewing on his bottom lip as he took his shoes and jacket back off.

Once Fang had closed the door to his room behind him. Sora turned to look at the couch. There were no pillows or a blanket just the naked couch as it weree 'Oh well it would haft to make do'. He told himself as he took his jacket with him and used it at a blanket to cover him.

He lay down and used his folded arm as a pillow as he stared at the gray celling. He was really tired but also didn't feel like sleep would pull him in anytime soon.

The weather was picking up again and the wind howled outside as the rain thrumbed down on the windows.

----------------------------

Leon groan as he felt his lover feel him up and his cock stiffened at the touch.

Astra maybe inexperient but the boy sure knew how to light the fire, no matter if he was doing it on purpose or not.

"C..c-can I..l-lick it?"

Leon blinked as his eyes widdened at the young male's soft words. He almost couldn't belive what he was hearing and for a second thought it was just him hearing it wrong.

But the Astra said that he liked him and even Leon felt his cheeks getting hotter.

Oh how could this adorable creature even exist. If he had been a beast Astra would have found himself pressed down on the bed with Leon's body above keeping him there a he ravished the human.

But as it was Leon was a gentleman and could crontrole such wild urge for his human companion.

"Hearing you say that makes me both suprised and really happy Astra" he said as he caressed the human's cheek gently as his eyes wacth him with desire.

"I would never want you to do anything you wouldn't want do. You don't haft to because it would please me. This is still new for you and I don't wanna pressur you because I like you too. You are very unique and I wanna treasur you till you" He said with a kiss to Astra's forhead.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

• Sosuke0549

Guest Sosuke0549

Fang couldn't help but chuckle watching the human open the door only for it to shut in his face.

"Guess I'll be borrowing the couch then" [/Quote]

"Uh huh.." He muttered watching the human take off his shoes and jacket.

Fang retreated to his room to grab Sora a pillow and blanket. "Hey pipsqueak. Sorry for the wait, not gonna lie...I almost forgot. Here..." He put the blanket and pillow on the coffee table. "Night.." And that was it. Fang disappeared into his room, locking the door behind him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hearing his boyfriend groan at his touch made Asta really happy and gave him a bit of confidence as he laid a kiss on the others cheek. He wanted to hear more of those sounds but his boyfriend seemed surpsied by his words. Asta nuzzled into Leon's touch as he cupped his cheek.

He felt warm and safe as he listened to his boyfriend words. The smile on Asta's face slowly fading. He appreciated the others concern, but it also sounded like Leon didn't see him as his equal. He knew what he was getting into...he wanted to learn more about him and how to make him happy... Why did everyone look down on him? Was it honestly because of his height?

What could he do to make himself more masculent?

Leon kissed his forehead, and though Asta liked feeling so loved and cherished he couldn't help but feel like Leon was treating him like a innocent child. He nodded slightly, no longer in the modd as he slowly started to pull away. His mind wondering as he tried to process the others words and thought of ways to try and show Leon he was ready. Or at least his equal...Perhaps it was because he was younger than Leon and the fact that he was inexperienced. "..ok..." He tried to smile. "s-sorry...I'm tired now...so let's just go to bed." Maybe he doesn't think I'm ready...but...how do I show him...I wanna be his equal..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest M-jow

Sora looked up when he heard Fange come back out of his bedroom with his arms full.

'Pipsqueak?!' He would hav gotten annyoed with the other if not for the fact that he was intruding.

So instead he send him a small smile, thanking Fang before he disappears back into his room. He notice the sound of a lock being turned as he reaches out for the blanket and pillow on the table.

'I did say that I wouldn't go in. I'm not that kind of type to just jump on someone in their sleep.' Sora wasn't sure why he was both bothered and glad Fang locked his door.

Sad to know the person didn't trust his promise and happy because then he wouldn't feel as if someone would be watching him in his sleep.

Now Sora didn't snorre, but he had some bad sleeping positions. Not that there was much room to move around on the couch as it was.

Sora sighed as he wrapped himself in the soft nice smelling blanked blanked.

It smelled fresh and the was also a hint of Fangs scent on it.

He was tired and tried to close his eyes as soon his head hit the pillow. But sleep didn't come as easily.

Instead he lay quitly listing to the sound of the weather outside with a calm and relaxed breaths.

………………………………………………………………

Leon knew he had dissapointed Astra the second he saw the human's face turn away from him.

He lossened his grip to let the male slid out of his lap thought he quickly missed the warmth.

To be fair he had been lying when he said all that about how Astra might not be ready.

The human alway looked sure at what he was doing with him and he was getting really good at opening himself up to Leon too.

But all that came with a few setbacks. Leon could easily hurt him without meaning too, because of his inhuman strength.

And that was the real reason why he was holding back.

In reality Leon wanted to ravish his cute baskeball player and pop his cherry.

But then again, he had never slept with a human before. And it wasn't like he could really ask anyone he knew about it either.

He knew rabbits didn't bother to check rather of the person was inhuman or not before bedding them. But rodents weren't all that physical stronger the human, just more stamina and muchsex higher sexdrive.

As Astra lay down, Leon did the same. Only he wrapped his arm around the human's body to pull him in closer to him.

"Don't be upset Astra.. I do want to bed you. Very much so. But I'm at the same time fearful of scaring you away" he said as he nuzzled his nose against Astra's neck and drew in his scent deely.

He kisses the spot lightly behind the male's ear and sighed.

"Trust me, if we did it now I couldn't even promise to be gentle. You are just so.. (low animal groan).. Devourable."

Edited by M-jow

• 1 month later...

As Asta pulled away and pulled the covers over himself he quickly felt Leons arms wrap around his body, pulling him in. The human was radiating heat, blushing once more by how affectation his boyfriend was.

"Don't be upset Asta.. I do want to bed you. Very much so. But I'm at the same time fearful of scaring you away"

Hearing this Asta glanced back at his lover. Even now...Leon was worried about him. "But I---" Just wanna make you happy...
He tensed feeling Leon nuzzle his nose into his neck, laying a tender kiss on his skin. The human bit his lip, fidgeting. His neck and ear were just one of the many, of his weak spots~

"Trust me, if we did it now I couldn't even promise to be gentle. You are just so..... Devourable."

Asta turned a shade darker, covering his ear and pulling away just a little. "D-dont do that...." He whsipered, hanging his head. Deep down Asta was facing his own challenges. He had done some research...and from what he understood sex was going to hurt...he was a little scared of the pain but also...unsure of himself. What if he wouldn't be able to take it...what if he couldn't satisfy Leon. He knew he was inexperienced... he felt like it was only a matter of time before his boyfriend grew bored of him. Maybe this relationship wasn't as serious as he thought it was....

"You tease me too much...but I...I understand..." He muttrred. I won't bring it up again.

[ Next Day ]

Fang was up early and snuck out of his room to make himself some coffee. Last night would of been a shit show if he hadn't knocked himself out with some sensitives he had gotten from his Manger. It took about three before his urges subsided. He felt rather sick and groggy tho. Sometimes being a werewolf was a pain in the ass. He pour a cup of coffee for Sora as well as he slowly approached the sleeping boy and gently put the cup down in front of him on the coffee table. "Hey...Pipsqeak. Wake up..."

Leon stopped kissing Asta when his lover asked him to. But he wouldn't lie to admit that he was happy for the colour that poped up on Asta's face.

The meant the human might not be too mad at him.

"Sorry." He said as he breath in Asta's sweet scent and smiled while holding him in his arms.

Leon hummed. "Mnh~ but though we can't have sex.. we can still pleasure eachother if you want to?"

His own cock was still very hard and aroused but he wouldn't do anything without Asta's consens.

Leon's fingers drew circles over Asta's chest as he asked him.

---------------------------------------

Sora was normaly an earlybird but the late night had taken alot of energy out of him.

When Fang came over to the couch Sora was slowly coming to. The smelm of Coffee and sounds of cups had woken him. But his eyes and body still felt heavy with sleep.

He lay on his side. The blanket kicked out of the way so it only covered his stomach.

His body jerked when a cup was put down on the table besides him. Sora blinkede as he sat up. It took him a second to remember where he was when he looked up at Fang.

"Oh.. morning" the human replied awkwardly as he shifted in his seat.

He had actually planed to wake up first and then just leave so they would be in this situation.

Sora noticed the extra cup Fang had brought of him and reached out for it and took a big sip.

Bitter.. the black Coffee was very bitter but did the trick to help his body wake.

"Mn.. thanks for letting me crash here. I'll better be off now" he said as he set the cup back down.

Then he remember something and looked the the watch on the wall.

It showed 10 am.

"Is that clock on time?! He asked  panicking as he grapped his stuff off the table.

He was supposed to be at the dog shelter at 9.

It was a good exuse to get out of Fanges house quickly but not one he had thought off.

Thank god the rain had stopped.

"Uh thank you. Keep the grocerie shopping bag/waggon I don't need it." Sora said as he hurried to the door.

"By" 

And with that Sora was off. He ran from the apartment so quick that he didn't even notice he had dropped his employer card just out side Fang's door.

It had his pictur and name and big fat writing with the shelters logo on it.

Not noticinh anything Sora ran to the train station and just barely made it before the doors closed behind him.

• 3 weeks later...

Asta fell silent hearing Leon apologize, the human hid his face behind a blanket hearing Leon talk about pleasuring each other. Wasn't he embarrassed saying those types of things! They only ever went as far as kissing but now he felt awkward and nervous. " I..." He tensed feeling Leon touch his chest. All he was doing was drawing circles with his finger...but just this one simple thing was giving Asta butterflies and making him even more flustered. He was little nervous but excited to see what Leon had in mind.

He wanted to know what it was like to do more then just kissing...

He nodded, biting his lip, and slowly turned around to face the other, a hand over his face looking ashamed that he wanted to be touched. "..o-okay..." He whispered, glancing up at Leon through his fingers, he hesitantly lowered his hand, and gently cupped his cheek. "C-can I...kiss you again.."

---------------------------------------

Fang raised an eyebrow at the human as he woke up and looked surpsied. He laughed a little. "You good?"

"Oh.. morning"

He chuckled, sitting beside the other. "Morning.." He watched as the human reached for his cup of coffee and smiled seeing his expression and how his face cringed at the bitter taste.

"Mn.. thanks for letting me crash here. I'll better be off now"

He glanced at Sora as his words sunk in...when he first met the other he thought he was annoying...and was eager to get rid of him...but now, he somewhat didn't mind the boys company. Which was rare since he couldn't stand humans.
"..of course..."

He watched as Sora suddenly looked at the time and grew frantic.

"Is that clock on time?!

"Yeah?" Sora scrambled off the couch and grabbed his things off the table, rushing for the door, and before Fang could ask the kid what was wrong he turned back thanking him and telling him to keep the bag.

"Bye"

"Uh..ok?....bye?"
But his words were cut off as he slammed the door.

Fang sighed underneath his breath and ran a hand through his hair. "..that was werid..."

He shook his head, standing and yanking off his shirt as he headed back into his room to shower.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[ Later in the evening ]

Fang was heading out the door for work. He was off yesterday but today he was working the night shift...which was very typical of him. He was rocking a tight grey shirt, a black leather jacket and tight black ripped jeans. His hair was a wild mess...but that only added to his attractiveness, and to finish it all off, he wore some dog tags and a sliver chain bracelet.

He slipped his keys and phone into his pocket after locking the door, but stopped short as he stepped on something odd. He glanced down and was surprised to see a card at his door step. Curious, he picked it up and smirked seeing a picture of Sora. It was an employee card for Happy Paws Animal Shelter..."Why am I not surprised..."
He sighed and pulled out his phone calling the Cryptic, the gay club he worked at for supernatural creatures.
"This is Cryptic, and your speaking with Tony, What can I do for you?"
"Hey Tony, its me...I'm gonna be a little late...You think you can cover for me"
"Why am I not surprised. You ass... did you forget who took your shift last night?"
"I know, but you got a lot of tips I'm sure...just cover for me and I'll make one of famous drinks for you for the road...I'd offer you my blood but--"
"Fucking disgusting...you werewolves have the worst blood...No thanks..I'll cover for you, just hurry..."
"Appercaite it. "
He smirked, hanging up and slipping his phone and Sora's employee ID into his pocket.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Fang approached the door to the shelter reading the sign. They closed at 8 and it was 8:15. He glanced through the glass and grinned seeing Sora in an apron alone at a desk. He could hear barking coming from the kennels that were just a few feet away...and from the looks of it...he was by himself...was he closing alone?

He tried the door and shook his head seeing that the human handed looked it yet. He stepped into the room sounding off a jiggling bell and altering Sora that someone had entered.
Fang slipped his hands into his pockets as he slowly approached the counter.
"You should really lock that door....and don't take this the wrong way...but you look ridiculous in that apron. "

Leon tilted his head as the other covered his face with his hand. He sendt Astra a little winked when he peeked out between his fingers.

How can such a guy be so cute? Leon wondered as he waited for Astra to answer.

"Yes. We can kiss as much as you want to" Leon smiled as he placed his hand under Asta's chin and gently pulled his face in closer.

The first kiss were a sweet surface one on the lips without tongue or teeths. He pulled the young man back onto his lap as he drew out the lines of Asta's mouth with his lips.

"Was is like this you meant?" Leon asked teasingly.

"Or was it more like.." Leon licked at Asta's bottom lips before pushing in and tasting the male deeper.

He held Astra tightly at the back of the neck but was ready to let go if the other tried to push away.

"Like that?" He finished with a cocky smirk. Knowing just how good his kisses were.

He had been told abour it many times.

-------------------------------

When Sora got to thr shelter he quickly realizing that his card was gone when he tried going through the backdoor where the staff was suppose to get in.

He pretty much emty every room in his wallet and every pocked he had, just to make sure. He groaned and cursed at himself because this wasn't the first card he had lost.

The manager had told him over and over to be more careful. Last time she hadn't even said it but just sighed and held out a new card to him.

Sora felt so bad about lossing his card again. He didn't know why off all things that was the thing he kept on lossing.

He walked in through the front instead.

He greeted the staff already there and hurried out back to change.

He wore a black apron out on his normal clothes just like the others.

Then he took a a dogwhisel and put the string around his neck and filled his pocket with treats before heading out to care for the dogs.

(Evening)

It had been a long shift and a rough one too.

Sora hadn't told anyone about his lost card because he felt too guilty to bring it up.

Then there was an adoption interview going completly wrong.

Chef, a darkbrown pitbull-lab mix had been cleared for adoption. The guy was a sweet energetic older puppy but with a facial problem. The dog had been misstreated by it's owner and gotten half his nose bitten off in a dogfighting. The shelter had tried fixing the pool guy up when he arrived. But ths tissur was already death. So Chef came to look like he was exposeing his teeths af people.

The pair who had come to the shelter had called in after seeing Chef's photo on the network. They had seemed like the right people over the phone.

But when introduced the woman had suddenly bent down to touch Chef and the dog had growled at her out of suprise.

Yeah they didn't want chef anyway. Saying he was too unstable.

Sora hadn't been in the room but had heard it all form the staff.

They had told Sora to help Chef become more use to human contact and people over all.

Chef trusted Sora but were still on guard around the other staff members. So Sora had decided to take Chef in a leash and bring him along with him for the entire day.

He had told the others to just ignore Chef and pretent he weren't there. But if Chef wanted them to see him by either whining or pressing himself again their leg, then they could speak and pet him.

Sora stood behind the front desk staring to shut the computer and phones off for the night, when he heard the door bell ring.

He looked up just see the last person he had expected to see enter the frontlobby.

Sora's jaw sunk as his eyes ran over the man he had spent the night with.

He looked like someone going to meet someone why were likely to end up panting in a bed somewhere with a broken heart the next morning.

On 10/18/2020 at 8:53 PM, Sosuke0549 said:

"You should really lock that door....and don't take this the wrong way...but you look ridiculous in that apron. "

Well you look ridiculously HOT tonight. Sora thought, but then shook the thought out of his head. He had so obviously checking the guy out just now that it made him embarressed.

"Mnh I were going to. And this is my work clothes thank you very much for the compliment. What are you doing here?? It's kinda late for an interview?"

Sora said as he moved around the desk to stand infront of it.

Chef moved arond the desk too but kept to the bag as he watched the werewolf with a glar. Ready jump in if the person did anything to his person.

He made his pressent known by growning at Fang up until Sora held his palm out. Then the big scary dog lay down on his stomach.

• 2 weeks later...

Asta fell victim to Leon's invigorating kisses. He practically melted into the other as Leon pulled him back into his lap and teased him with his lustful kisses and taughting. The blush on Asta's face was clear as day and his eyes were clouded with desire. He wrapped an arm around his lover, while his other hand gripping and tugged at Leon's shirt. Every kiss Leon blessed him with simply took his breath away. His lover was an amazing kisser with a mischievous tongue that often evaded his mouth but, Asta was eager to surrender.

"Like that?"

He taughted him, giving him one of his famous smirks. It was the very same smile the man flashed him when they first met~ He was so cocky..but Asta loved that about him. He secretly liked to be teased.
Panting slightly, Asta stared into Leon's eyes, cupping his cheek as he pressed there foreheads together. "Ha...i-i..I like all of it...~" He whsipered. His body already growing hot and bothered. He planted another kiss onto Leon's lips, wondering just how far they could go...or at least...how far Leon would allow him to go.
Shyly, Asta ran his fingers through Leon's soft hair, trying to slip his own tongue past Leon's defenses. This...feels so good...I don't want to stop...but I...can hardly breath...its just...not enough...and its...starting to hurt.
The hot makeout session had made Asta hard, making his pants a little uncomfortable but him and Leon had only ever went as far as kissing...he was too nervous to ask for something more...especially since Leon already turned him down.

-------------------------------

Fang couldn't help but grin a little, chuckling underneath his breath when he noticed that the human was 'checking him out' and when Sora himself realized he had been staring at him, he immediately gave himself away further by becoming flustered.

"Mnh I were going to. And this is my work clothes thank you very much for the compliment. What are you doing here?? It's kinda late for an interview?"

" You dropped this, I stopped by to return it.." He said rather nonchalantly as Sora moved from around the desk and with him a mutt that clearly didn't like him and could sense that he wasn't human. The darkbrown pitbull-lab mix growled at him...trying to assurt his dominance and show Fang just how protective he was of the human. But once Sora gave the order, the mutt laid down on the floor...

Fang couldn't really hide what he was from other mutts or dogs....they always could see through him...and most were either scared or threated by him....either way tho...he could always make a mutt submit.

He handed Sora his ID glancing at the dog whistle around his neck. If you ever wanted to piss him off....then blowing that thing would do the trick. He's young...and a dits....and worse...he's a human but....I've oddly taken an interest in him....
Naturally Sora thanked him but Fang was quick to shrug it off.
" It was nothing. I need to head over to work now but...try to keep this job. For one
..I think it suits you...and two...I might be swinging by a little more often..." He winked, pulling out his phone and giving it to Sora. "Put your number in my phone..." He said bluntly and knowing Sora wouldn't refuse his request given the fact that he found him attractive.

Once his phone had the humans number in it, he took it back and with out warning. snapped a picture of Sora in his ridicules work outfit. He laughed softly making it that very picture the phones contact photo for the human as well and changing his name from Sora...to pipsqueak.

He laughed a little, taking a moment to show Sora what he had done in order to tease him before slipping the cellar device into his pocket. "And no...I won't change it...and when I text you....I exspet a response. I dont like to be left on read..." He said rather seriously before turning to leave. Being left on read was one of Fang's biggest pet peeves.
"Try not to lose your stuff next time, pipsqueak." He smirked as he walked out the door.

Leon smiled happy at the other's reply.
"Then all is good" he replied as he felt the young man's mouth back on him.
He opened his mouth willingly to Astra. Letting the young one explorer like Leon had him. He could feel the other grow harder against his thigh. And slowly Leon's hand moved downwards from Asta's back to his front.

"Tell me, stop. If you don't like it. Okay sweetheart." The shifter whispered against Asta's lips as his skilled fingers snuck under the other's robs.
He caressed the swollen head lightly between his finger through the younger male's underwear.
Leon made sure Asta's lips weren't lonely as he gently started to stroke him.

With his other hand Leon pulled Asta's underwear down so he could touch him better and fill his hand with the Boys cock.
It was warm and sticky even after just a little stimulation.
How cute. Leon thought and his free hand continue to slowly work the bathrob off Asta's body

Soar blinked suprised when he saw his ID card on Fange's open hand.

So that was where he had lost it.

"Thank you." Soar said as he hugged the card close to his chesg. He couldn't belive that person actually came to it to him.

He had been so worride about telling anyone that he felt such a relif having it back.

Sora tilted his head to the side as he heard Fange saying he maybe would swing by again.

'Why?' Sora thought to himself as fang held his phone out.

He wasn't sure why but he felt a warm tingling in his stomach as he wrote his number down on the other's phone.

"Mnh I was gonna continue working here even if you didn't tell me too." He stated abit shyly as he have the phone back.

Sora looked up only to hear a sound of a pictur being taken and frowned.

"Haha very funny. Don't just take anyones picturs like that." He said a little embarressed as the other had told him that he looked weird.

When Fang showed him the finish contact info. Soar's face suddenly grew red with  embarrassment.

"Delet it right now!" Soar now wished he hadn't giving Fang his nummer.

"I mean it stop calling me that. I'm not that little you are just huge okay.. hey wait don't" he tried to followed fang outside but then chef started barking frantically.

The dog didn't liked him leaving him behind.

Sora went back to calm Chef, but his brain was somewhere else as he walked back to the animal.

Soar's heart was beating so loudly in his ears. He sighed as he kneeled and rubbed  the dog's head.

Chef enjoyed the closeness he felt and stuck his tongue out.
"You think he really will come again?.. why? I mean.. I kind wanna see him again, but.. that guy confuses me." Sora talked out loud to the dog. Whom only enjoyed Sora's hands on him.
"Oh mister you are such a sweetheart. Just you wait I'm gonna make some Lucky family fall for you. I'll guarantee you that"
Sora chuckled before standing back up and went to lock the door.

Then he took the dog out in the back to the kennel for the night.

It was around 20:30 when he left the shelter. He decided to walk home and save the money on the bus. He passed by lots of closed shops in the shopping area before he reached the man street.
Bars and clubs started to open and around were young people gathering with friends.
It was sunday but apparently these guys didn't mine going to work hungover.

At first Sora thought about calling Astra and if he wanted to get out. But then as he held out his phone he decided not to.
He then thought of the mysterious hot guy he had just given his number to.
Fang would be at work now. Sora didn't know where the man worked just that it was in a bar.
... maybe he should try looking around a few places. For a new part time job! He reminded himself as he headed towards the first bar.

--------------------------------
(Leon the night after spent with Astra)

Leon was in a good mod tonight. It showed on the tip jar as he performed his fist round of the night.
His body sparkled with tiny drops of swear as he bowed to the entertained audience. He then went down to the bar to get a glass of water as the next guy took to the stage.

Leon's hells clicked along the floor as he sent fang an amused little smile and sat down on a tall chair.
"Could you fix me a little something Fangy" he asked sweetly as he used the weird pet name he usally called him. Leon liked Fang. He was good at his work and made one hell of a cocktail. He was also a rather handsom devil. But not Leon's type.

Fang was just the more quiet type whom kept to himself compared to other werewolfs. It made it easy for Leon to like fang on friendly terms, and he always sat down near him when the bar wasn't too crowded.

• 3 weeks later...

Asta was getting better a kissing, he kissed Leon back with such passion and desire. His kisses were slow as he panted more and more, he gasped against Leon's lips, flinching when he felt his lovers hand move to his front. He immediately tensed up, shuttering against Leon's body.

"Tell me, stop. If you don't like it. Okay sweetheart."

Asta couldn't even meet his gaze. He gulped, nodding shyly as he gripped Leon's arm with trembling fingers. The boy was nervous, but it was obvious how badly he wanted Leon's attention.
He clenched his eyes shut feeling Leon's fingers slip underneath his rob and Asta gasped once more, nuzzling into the others shoulder as his panting became heavier and he struggled to hide back his moans. Feeling someone else stroke him...it felt odd but...it made him so happy...because it was Leon who was touching him.

His lover kissed him again, which helped distract Asta long enough for the man to pull down his underwear. "Ahh- w-wai...nnnahh!!" He seemed shy and embarrassed being naked in front of the other, but when Leon actully gripped him he felt his body submit to him almost instantly. He was already dripping with precum so it wouldn't take much to make him finish.

His body started to tremble as Leon stroked him. He immediately clung to the man nuzzling into his neck and hiding his face as he dug his fingertips into his skin, unable to hold back his voice...as he said Leon's name before suddenly shaking violently and cumming with out warning all over the man. Asta immediately apologized, looking like a sad puppy who had done something wrong.
"I-Im s-sorry! S-sorry I-it just felt...I j-just c-couldnt...I'm sorry--"
Leon shut him up with a long and tender kiss that left the human speechless....and of course Leon reassured him that he had done nothing wrong.

Hearing that made Asta even more happy but embarrassed. He covered his face, and closed his rob. "I'll go get you a towel!" He shrieked, practically running away. He was rather cute when he was embarrassed.

But this secretly made Asta really happy. Perhaps he was stressing over nothing. It was clear Leon cared about him. Perhaps he did see him as his equal?

Messing with Sora was fun.. and Fang did take pleasure in teasing the boy, and seeing his reaction was priceless. He wasn't expecting anything to really happen between the two of them..but for now...Sora was entertaining...and there was no way he would be deleting or changing the boys contact information in his phone.

"I don't get it..." He whiepred to himself. Why did he feel...comfortable around him?

There was no way Sora would be able to find the bar where he worked at. It was a place only open to supernatural creatures and hidden by simple magic. If you didn't know where to look...you wouldn't be able to spot it....however it was impossible for a human to sneak in....if they were following someone inside.

--------------------------------

Fang sighed as he leaned against the bar and watched Leon do his typical performance...however he seemed a lot more into it tonight than usual. He wouldn't really call them friends....they were simply coworkers and for whatever reason. The shape-shifter liked coming to him specifically for small talk and drinks. Not that he ever really told the man much. But out of everyone by far...Leon was probably the coworker he talked to most to and he was a man with very few words.

He watched as the blond made his way over to the bar...you could honestly hear Leon approaching a mile away with those loud, obnoxious heels of his. He offered him an amused smile, taking a seat at the bar.

"Could you fix me a little something Fangy"

"I told you to stop calling me that." He muttered, turning around to prepare the male one of his favorite drinks...a cocktail.
After a few mintues, Fang returned with a cocktail in hand, and gently put it down on the table in front of Leon. He crossed his arms leaning against the bar.
"Your different..........happier...........it suits you......." He muttered. He turned away, moving over to the sink to do some dishes.

The way Asta both tried to push him off while he clenched to Leon was so adorable.

It was good they hadn't tried to go all the way just yet. Astra was so pure and even as he gentle stroke the human. Leon feared he would suddenly overstep the boundary Astra was comfortable with.

He kept placing flying kisses around the boys face and rubbed his nose against Asta's cheeks as he jerked him.

When Astra came, Leon pull back a little to get a better look at his preety little treasure.

Leon hadva cocky smirk on his lips because he had been the one to make his little lover look like that. 

When Astra suddenly turned to be sad. Leon found himself getting concerned right up until he learned the reason.

"I wanted to make you cum sweeti. You did nothing wrong." He said smiling as he gently kissed the human's cheek. "You did perfect for a first timer" 

Leon winked cocky and laughed as Astra ran towards the bath room.

He had said he was gonna get a towle. But Leon guest that it was just as much to calm down and escape from him that the human were in such a rush.

Looking down at himself he could see the robe he wore was stained with cum. His hand were also coated in a thick layer of glace. But It didn't bother him. If anything he licked abit up with his tongue to get a tast.

Some would call it nasty. But Leon wasn't normal to begin with.

"Such rich and intense flavor" Leon's eyes changed for a second as the flavor hit his tongue. It tast just as good as the man smelled.

He wripped the rest off in the robe before Astra came back and caught him being pervet, and the robe would need to be washed anyway.

Leon took it of so he only stood with pj pants on and went out to the bathroom to throw it in the basket.

"Are you okay out here?" He asked leaned against the door frame looking at Asta.

He coked his head with a charming smile. "Come back to bed. I swear you'll be save" the shifter chuckled as he went around Astra to throw the clothes in the basket for laundry.

"You still got school tomorrow after all"

On 11/30/2020 at 2:14 AM, Sosuke0549 said:

"I told you to stop calling me that." 

Leon simply worked on his most charming smile without saying anything.

There were not use aguing, since Leon wouldn't stop using it when it was just the two of them.

When Fang return with his cocktail Leon clapped his hands exited against the bar table and picked up the black plastic straw.

He had just put it up to his lips as he noticed Fang hadn't moved and looked back up at him.

On 11/30/2020 at 2:14 AM, Sosuke0549 said:

"Your different..........happier...........it suits you......." He muttered. He turned away, moving over to the sink to do some dishes.

Was he different? Leon wondered. No one else had meantioned it to him before.

"Ah you do notice me. Thanks. So sweet of you to meantion but I'll just give you a little head up. We wouldn't work like that together, though it could be fun" He was obviously joking as he said those things but in it own right they were true.

Fang was very attractive but he and Leon had too much in common. He could guess the typ this guy would fall for, and little and cute weren't Leon, nor did he even know if the werewolf liked men.

Leon had only heard that normally werewolfs didn't care which sex they slept with.

"You look well yourself. Much more talktiv than usual.. did the loney Wolf finally get out of his social shell?" Leon asked as he took a sip of his drink.

Sora went from club to bar all night in the hop to catch another glims of Fang. But no matter where he went there were no sign of him.

He was already getting pretty drink as he decided to head home.

What the hell was he even trying to do playing detective. And drink right before a school day.

At least he was sober enough to get back on his own and find his keys with no trouble.

Sora walked straight to bed and fell asleep the second his head hit the pillow.

Next morning he woke with an headach and a bad tast in his mouth.

He made it to school but was too hungover to even follow the classes. Not that it really mattered since he was a great studient and even the teacher cut him some slack today.

• 4 weeks later...

Asta took a moment to stare at his own reflection. He had never felt so embarrassed and yet...happy and even though Leon was the first man he had ever been with, it didn't feel...wrong, or awkward. It just felt...right. He was always oblivious when it came to girls liking him. He never noticed until told directly and even then he wasn't sure what he should say or do...but when he was around Leon...it just felt....normal. He sighed underneath his breath...what was this man doing to him?

When Asta returned he found Leon discarding his rob, leaving him in just his PJ bottoms, shirtless. For a few seconds Asta just stared at his boyfriend. His figure and skin were smooth, almost like a models. He was honestly far to handsome...

"Are you okay out here?"

Asta snapped out of it, hearing Leon's voice, he met his gaze, blushing faintly when he saw the mans charming smile.

"Come back to bed. I swear you'll be safe"

He hung is head, shyly. Letting his hair cover his eyes. "I..I know," he muttered. He did as he was told, moving over to the bed and setting the towel he had retrieved on the night stand. He quickly crawled underneath the covers.

"You still got school tomorrow after all"

"Y-yeah.." he said softly lost in thought. What they just did...the way Leon touched and kissed him...he was so sweet and gentle...Asta had been so nervous, scared to say or do something wrong but Leon just...made all of his fears and anxieties crumble.

It was futile to argue with Leon, even after scolding the male on that ridiculous nickname, the shape-shifter only flashed that playful smile of his, telling Fang that he'd continue to call him Fangy, despite his annoyance.

"Ah you do notice me. Thanks. So sweet of you to meantion but I'll just give you a little head up. We wouldn't work like that together, though it could be fun"

Fang glanced over at Leon. He never cared what others thought of him, and he fully agreed with the Leon's Statement, they wouldn't work well together

But.....

Fang could tell that Leon was joking. He always made jokes like that. Which made him wonder...if there was some hidden truth to his comments and often times, annoying flirting. In Fangs eyes, Leon simply tried too hard. Fang wasn't really much of the flirting type. He was often straightforward and liked to get to the point. "As long as you didn't talk, I'd be able to tolerate you," He said rather serious and speaking honestly. He slowly approached the male, leaning over the counter and stealing his gaze as his eyes glowed a mystical yellow/goldish color. "But I never bottom, and I don't stop, until I'm satisfied..." It was clear what kind of man he was in bed. Controlling, Aggressive, and most likely sadistic, but there was probably some sort of puppy side to him too....it was just barred very deeply within himself. And it didn't matter what the gender was, werewolves were never too picky. As long as they had something to fuck when they were in heat, it was fine. He blinked, changing his eye color and pulling away.

If he and Leon were to hook up for a one night stand...it would be interesting...especially since Leon wasn't his type. He liked short, cute, submissive partners, they were alot easier to deal with.

"You look well yourself. Much more talktiv than usual.. did the loney Wolf finally get out of his social shell?"

The best way to respond to Leon's taughting, or better yet avoid answering his question, was to not answer at all. So Fang turned his back to the male, walked out from the bar and headed to the back of the club.

He hadnt changed....what was the other even talking about?

Next Day

Fang texted Sora, he was never really much of a texter to begin with, which painfully showed.

Its Fang, Let's grab food.

Simple and straight to the point.

He sighed underneath his breath as he leaned against his wall and stared at his phone, waiting for a response. A bad habit he had.

Leon followed after the human back to bed.

The look Asta had given him hadn't gone unnoticed. His human lover liked what he saw.

Leon was use to get those looks from customers when he danced. He knew there was not flaws with how he looked. And though he liked meaty meals, Leon was very aware to be healty with his body.

But the fact Asta's eyes darkened in such a way just from seeing him. Made Leon pleased.

Once he lay on the bed Leon pulled the covers over them both and pulled his little human closer. He smiled gently as he caressed the side of the human's face.

"Goodnight" Leon almost whispered. His arms embraced Asta in a gentle hold the other could easily break if he wanted to.

That was just something he had to do around Asta. He had to make it so Asta wouldn't feel trapped by him.

He couldn't remember the last time he had barely gotten any sleep. That wasn't because of sex.

Leon's brain felt exausted when the alam finally rang. He hadn't been able to relax properly enough to fall asleep. Thought he had acted like he was to help Asta feel more comfortable.

After some quickly breakfast from roomservis Leon followed Asta to the trainstation.

"Can I text you tomorrow" He asked as he stood beside Asta waiting for the train to come. 

He had work today so Leon couldn't before then. "Then we can plan when I should come to your baseball game this Saturday." He said as he held his hand. It was hidden between their coats just to make Asta more comfortable.

After the train came they went off their  separate ways. 

(At the club)

15 hours ago, Sosuke0549 said:

"As long as you didn't talk, I'd be able to tolerate you,"

Ahh such a charmer. Leon thought to himself with a delighted grin on his face. Just as he would expect from him. Leon didn't take any of it personal and simpled looked right back into those pretty eyes as the wolf surfaced.

15 hours ago, Sosuke0549 said:

"But I never bottom, and I don't stop, until I'm satisfied..."

Leon let out a long whisle "Such a beast.." Leon chuckled as he wondered just what kinda person Fang was attrativ to. The matter the persons sex were inrelevant. 

But if Fang really was such a wolf in bed, his partner would have to be someone.

(Sora)

It was just a little past 10am when he felt his phone vibrat.

The only one whom normally texted him would be Asta asking him to meet up for lunch in the cafeteria.

So when he peeked at the phone he expected to see Asta's name on the screen. But it was from an unknown number instead.

Sora looked around to make sure a teacher wouldn't catch him on the phone when he unlocked it.

13 hours ago, Sosuke0549 said:

Its Fang, Let's grab food.

Fang.. Sora didn't notice it, but the corner of his mouth went a tiny bit up.

What should he reply? He thought. And suddenly his hangover were disappearing.

Hi.. Sora deleted that again.

Do you mean like lunch together?..I'm at my College now. But I got time.

Sora texted back trying to sound less exited about the mail than he felt.

Fang had said he would contact him again. But he hadn't expected it to be this soon.

He tried to forget how he himself had gone for a long night out. Seaching every bar he could just to see if he could get a peek at the guy.

OH wow.. Sora pressed his palm to his face. Why had he even done that?? Fang was hot as sine but it was hard to get the person he was.

Still... Sora chewed on his bottom lip as he watched the screen. Waiting for a reply.

(Leon)

Leon were asleep on his bed. Trying to catch up on his beauty sleep after he got back from work. 

He has sendt a text to Asta around 1am in the morning asking about which time the game started and teased him by finishing...

I hope you weren't too tired today though I kept you out all night >v0

To Fangs surprise Sora had texted him back fairly quickly. He read the message and smirked a little. So he's in college...He texted the human back.

Good, tell me where to go.

There were only a few colleges in the area but he wasn't 100% sure which one was Sora's university, tho he was pretty confident he could find his way too it. He grabbed his key and wallet, already heading out the door so he could meet up with the human. Today he was sporting black dress pants, a grey shirt lose t-shirt, and a tan leather jacket, his hair a wild mess, and yet it somehow suited him.

When the human texted him which university he attended it just so happened the be near his apartment.
Meet me outside the gate. Don't keep me waiting long...

Asta hadn't gotten a chance to check his phone until he was in class. He had woken up early, worked out, showered and biked to school. By the time he sat down for his first class it was around 9 in the morning. He checked his phone and was unable to hide the small smile that appeared on his face. Leon had texted him...when he saw the time however he frowned. He was up so late...I feel bad that he was waiting so long...He thought back to the other night and how Leon mentioned wanting to come to one of his games. He had a game later today...if he invited Leon...would he come? The two of them had such hectic schedules... but ever since meeting him, Asta wanted to squeeze any chance he got to see him into his day-to-day. Even if it was only for a few minutes.

He texted his boyfriend back.

Stop teasing me! ( > 3 < ) and sorry for the late reply. I have a game at 7:00pm tonight, its the first game of the season. Id like to see you in the stands, if your not too busy.

If Leon did come this would be the first time he saw him play! He could finally seem him in a new light! I mean...yes he was short...and "cute" ugh...but he was also a college athlete! 

4 hours ago, Sosuke0549 said:

Good, tell me where to go.

Sora stared at the text. Was he really coming..

Sora was a bit longer to write the adress of the place down.

I'm still in class but I'll go as soon it ends.. its T-University on Borrbow street.

The university itself was one of the more harder Colleges to get into. Sora had a scholarship and were independent of his parents who were friends with the headmaster.

There were also an fantastic athletes program, like the one Asta was on. And some young celebrities also went there.

Sora stared to get a little nervous. He had tried that others suddenly felt intimidated when they found out which college he studiet at.

But though he didn't know much about the guy, Sora had a feeling that Fang was one of those people.

That guy was pretty intimidating himself.

Sora bite down on his lower lip harder. Maybe he was into that bad boy thing.. he blushed lighly and jumped startled when a troath cleared just behind him.

"Are you with us mr Sora?" The teacher asked as he looked down at him.

Sora had hid his phone down in his lap and nodded.

"Then continue from line 35"

Sora lay his phone and quickly found the line on the page and started to read it out loud.

It was a light punishment but one Sora would take without complaning.

The second class ended Sora was on his way out the door. He looked at the time on his watch. It had been more that 30minuts since Fangs last text.

Sora threw his bag into his locker and took a quick look at himself in the mirror. He noticed he still wore his reading glasses and took them off. Then hen grabbed his phone and wallet. He texted Fang as he headed out of the building.

I'm heading out now

He was getting closer to the gates and his stomach  stared to flutter uncomfortablely  he slid his hair up behind his ear. Revealing the silver piercings.

There were people buzzing around both coming and leaving. There was enough around till that he couldn't spot Fang right away. Even as he stood right outside the gates.

"Are you waiting for someone.. your girlfriend maybe?"

Sora heard someone ask abit off and turned to see a group of girls standing close to the fence  surrounding... Fang?

A tall guy with long black hair and pircing clear eyes. It was Fang.

"If you want, we could chat on Viv?" Another girl offered, just as a second one asked for Fangs number.

Sora didn't know how he was supost to cut his way through the crowd around Fang . Girls could be rather scary. So instead he tried to make eye contact with Fang.

Leon woke a little past 12 and checke his phone before heading to the shower.

Seeing Asta's name pop up on the screen made Leon's morning all that sweeter.

"Hello ♡Sweetheart♡ I just woke up so I guess its too late for good mornings ^3^♡

Hmn.. tonight you say 🤔 Of coures I'll be there! ^^ I can't take you out after coures of work. But if we can always arrange that on a later date ♡ 

Oh can I come abit before the game starts. You know just to wish you good luck. Or would you rather not then I get it too ^^

• 3 weeks later...

Fang checked his phone, receiving Sora's message that he was on his way. He slipped his phone back into his pocket and contuied to wait at the gate entrance. T- University was a famous private college that many struggled to get into. He was a little surprised that the pipsqueak went to such a infamous university but it was also...quite impressive.

But to Fangs discomfort...he drew the eyes of many strangers, and it didn't take very long for females to start swarming him.

He hated crowds and people staring at him.

"Are you waiting for someone.. your girlfriend maybe?"

He didn't respond.
"If you want, we could chat on Viv?"

"Don't have a phone. " He lied, offering a fake smile, until he nose caught wiff of a familiar scent. He immediately turned and found Sora standing a few feet behind the wall of females. He smirked at the boy and quickly broke through the girls, walking towards him. "Let's go somewhere a little more quiet...You hungry?"

Asta couldn't hide the small grin that appeared across his face. Leon was coming to his first game! He'd finally get to show the other what he was capable of...

But with his boyfriend coming now, he also felt nervous. What happens if they lost? He shook his head, not wanting to think about such an outcome. He'd win...he had too, which ment practicing more.

I gotta practice, but I'll be looking for you in the stands. Wish me luck.

He couldn't risk seeing Leon before hand and making him all flustered and nervous.  He needed to get his head in the game and focus if he wanted to win and just thinking about how Leon was finally going to see him in action, really made his blood boil. He was going to show his boyfriend just how cool he could be.

Sora felt a tingling in his stomach when Fange's eyes met his. His lips even went up in a bit of a smile, as the other went through the groupies.

Of coures he blamed the tingling on the fact that he had barely eaten anything all day.

"Starving" Sora responded as they turned away to leave. He guessed Fang properly didn't know this part of the city that well and asked. "What would you like to eat?" Sora looked at Fang as the went down the path towards the food distract.

Sora would have to be blind if he didn't notice how some people were looking at Fang as they passed them.

Well Sora had to admit that the guy looked hot. Even in just normal clothes. A real looker whom one would figur to be a playboy type. But Fang's closed-off-personality made Sora think of the other as more of an lone wolf. He had seen the annoying side of Fang, the one whom liked to be left alone and could be really stuborn about it.

A lone wolv was the perfect word to discrip such an character. Yet.. he had still texted Sora. On their first encounter Fange wanted to be left alone as quickly as possible. But he hadn't been heartless and thrown Sora out in the storm that night. Then last night Fang had return the favor, by bringing him his work id to the animal shelter.

When Fang had asked for Sora's number he hadn't expected to hear from the other again.. but Fang had contacted him.
Sora liked to think that he was growing on the other. But was also afraid to get his hops up.
"I know a place a bite futher off, that tens to be less crowed around this time. I usally get my lunch from there when I'm alone." Sora was starting to grow nervous and talked to fill out the awkwardness as they walked side by side.

--------

Leon felt abit sadden because he couldn't get to see Asta before the match. He wanted to wish him luck in person though. But it couldn't be helped if the other had practice.
Well it can't be helped then T-T I just wanna wish you good luck and tell you to stay safe ❤ I'll be watching you from a front seat, if I can have it my way. See you till then. Love Leon 😘

He sended the test and slid out of bed. The blanket fell off his naked body, as he stood.

"Maybe I should bring him something?" The shifter wondered as he headed to the bathroom to freshed himself up.

Back i franch it was normal to bring a gift to a friend or a lover when one got invited to an event. Although this wasn't an event he had ever been to before..

As he washed off in the shower Leon got an idea he was sure would woo his beloved and not distract him at the same time.

Leon would need to call someone first to help him out though. The call took around half an hour and he had to make a speciel deal with a contact to get his plan working.

Leon arrived one whole hour before the game would be staring. He wore a long coat and glasses that hid his eyes. He hadn't put on highhels or lipstick. He didn't want to stand out too much or risk any girls trying to strick a conversation with him when he only wanted to watch the game.

Leon thought he would then be sure to get a seat up front. But for the first two lines of seats, everything was full. He tried talking some of the people into giv him a seat and even offered money at some point. But these girls were either hardcore fans or just really stuborn. Either way he didn't get to sid in the front as he had hoved.. 

In Asta's locker was there placed a red rose on top of his uniform. There was an letter as well, saying just two small words.

'Good luck'

• 2 months later...

Fang offered Sora a smirk as he joined his side. When the other asked him what he was hungry for he simply shrugged saying, "As long as there's meat I don't care where we eat. " He kept his hands in his pockets, as they began to walk. Fang did his best to ignore the random people staring at him but it was hard. He really hated crowds, it reminded him of his dark past.

"I know a place a bit futher off, that tens to be less crowed around this time. I usally get my lunch from there when I'm alone."

"Sounds perfect." Perhaps Sora could sense his discomfort..or maybe he too liked to keep to himself. Nevertheless, Fang was a little revealed although he could sense how nervous Sora was becoming.

He sighed softly. Humans were far too easy to read. He had picked up on the fact that Sora had an interest in him but he was still debating on what to do with such information. He had taken a surprising interest in him too...for whatever reason.  He seemed...different. Nice. Like his sister or Mrs. Yuki.

"Why are you so nervous ?" He asked bluntly, glancing down at the human.

--------

Asta read Leon's text and felt a wave of happiness and excitement rush through him. How did Leon always know what to say? Was he aware of how much his words affected him?
The idea of Leon sitting in the front row made Asta blush.

"Whats up with you?"
He tensed, hearing one of his teammates enter the locker room.
"Oh! Tamaki. It's nothing."
"Uh huh, suuuurreeee. "
"I'm just...happy. Anyway, your here early. "
" Yeah. Nervous. It's our first game and I wanted to get a few hoops in...I figured that's why your here early. "
He laughed. "That easy huh. "
"Just a bit..."
"We got this...The other team won't even know what hit them. I'm ready for this season. "
"Yeah...me too. Let's do our best. Ok Asta."
"RIGHT!"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

For awhile Tamaki and Asta practiced before the game until people started to show up in the stands and the other players started to fill the locker room. Asta took this chance to stretch and rehydrate, as well as check his phone one last time before the game. However, when he opened his locker he found a red rose ontop of his uniform and a note saying two words, "Good Luck."

H-how?.... He stared at the note confused and yet...deeply moved. This had to be from Leon. That man was full of surprises.
"Yo Asta! You ready! We're heading out!"
He quickly grabbed his clothes. "Gotta change. "
"Well hurry up! The teams already heading to the court."
He nodded, quickly yanking off his clothes. Asta was always excited and pumped for every game...but now he was more excited to head out there and scan the crowd for Leon.

He was more fired up then ever before!
"Kyoto University is going down!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

When Asta entered the gym with his team he was hit with a loud roar of people. The gym was packet, so much so that many people were standing off on the side lines. He tried to scan the crowd for Leon but he didn't see him. I'm sure he's here..   And today...Asta was going to show him just how manly he could be.

That night Asta played his heart out. He was short, but man was he fast! It was almost like he was dancing on the court, moving past players, even sliding between on persons legs in order to snatch the ball. He scored 38 points for his team. He was knocked down a few times, and elbowed in the face giving him a bloody nose but nothing kept him off the court. He was drenched in sweat...but the dedication in his eyes was astonishing. Anyone could tell that Asta loved this game... and he was better than good...he was fucking great.

"That's game! Tokyo Ravens Win! 53 to 32!"

Astas team had won, and the boys quickly grabbed him, hoisting him up in the air as they cheered. Celebrating there victory and the start to a killer season.

After the game, Asta hit the showers and changed into some sweat pants and a school hoodie. He didn't want to stink when he saw Leon or his mother. He had told both of them to wait for him by the gyms backdoor, away from people and the fans.

When he rushed out the door with his wet hair and gym bag tossed over his shoulder, it was his mother who was the first person to capture him.
"YOU WERE INCREDIBLE!" She shouted, forcing him into a soul crushing hug. He gasped, laughing and weezing slightly.
"T-thanks mom...c-cant breath haha"
"Oh! Right! Sorry dear, I'm just so proud of you!"
"Thanks mom..."
He glanced around looking for Leon. After tonight there was no doubt in his mind...He felt comfortable introducing Leon to his mother...if given the chance. He still had the single red rose and note in his bag.

On 4/6/2021 at 3:45 AM, Sosuke0549 said:

"Why are you so nervous ?"

Sora turned his head back up and looked a bit confused "..sorry?" For a moment he didn't get what Fang was asking about. But then he realized how stiff his body walked.

"Oh.. I'm not really sure" he admit honestly with a silly chuckle. He really shouldn't be so nervous. If Fang didn't wanted to be with him he wouldn't have come. He shook his head to get the tension out of his neck.

"Maybe is because you keep suprising me. I didn't know you would actually contact me. I thought maybe you were just teasing me  yesterday.. still doubt you aren't trying too" Sora smirked as he jumped a few feets ahead of Fang. "But I still don't think you are a bad guy cause you helped me out so much too" he smiled was more relaxed now compared to before. The café was just a bit up ahead now. It was the lees popular spot for shoppens of college kids to go, since it was so far out and there were alot of other places along the way. The café also didn't do much advertising. They only had a small green sign out on the front door that said the café name. And another below that said 'Open'.

Sora pushed the door open and a small bell rang. The café was pretty emty eventhough it was lunch hour. There were only a man in a gray suid waiting at the front desk.

The man reacted on the bell and turned his head uninterested before turning away again.

Sora held the door. "See not that many people, but it really good food they make"

A big man with hugly thick arms and a broad chest came out from the kitchin with two plastic white plastic bags. He had brown graish hair and a small old wound on his jaw.

The worker gave the bags over to the man i  the suit whom nodded and walked out.

In the moment the man passed Fang his eyes looked at him out of the corner of his eyes. The man knew what Fang was since he was the same kind. By the time Fang caught his scent the door had already closed behind him.

The big guy behind the front desk send the customers a smile. "Welcom, good to see you again" the man greeted Sora. Sora had been intimidated of the guy's size in the begining  but after coming in regularly he wasn't uncomfortable about the guy anymore.

The man send Fang a quick look. There were no threat or warning behind his eyes. Eventhough the guy was an devil. A very powerful and evil being. Instead he just smiled.

"Hey" Sora greeted the waiter and took two menues to bring over to a table. "A table for two please if you aren't too busy"

The devil grined amused but the little human's joke. They mainly served supernatural beings but from time to time there was humans coming in as well and Sora was a familiar face. "You two can take your pick and figure out what you want, then I'll be with you in a moment"

"Thank you" Sora turned to Fang and pointed to a table a bit futher off from the kitchin.

"Lets take a seat then, but I already know what I'm gonna get. You kan pick anything you'll like and it will be my treat.. as an thanks for yesterday" he smiled feeling abit shy as he sat.

"What can I get you boys?" The waiter asked as he came over to take their orders.

"A chicking sandwich and a squash soda thank you" Sora ordered and waited for Fang to make his.

Leon looked crushed. He had promised Astra he would be watching him on the front line  but none of the people he had spoken with wanted to even hear him out. He sighed and was about to head back to third line, when a hand suddenly touched his arm. He looked back to see an woman. She young but not as young as the high school girls chatting around them.

(I tried doing a sceen with Asta's mother but she dosen't have to be her if you'll prefer driffrent)

"I got an extra spot up front if you really want it. Perks being a hardcore supporter" the woman smiled and Leon turned quickly to face her.

"Really you would give me the seat! Oh thank you" Leon gently shook the womans hand and then followed her to her seats. There were two seat with a bag and a jacket over to signal they already were taken.

"I thought I could get a seat if I just came in good time. Guess I really underestimated how seriously people are about these things." Leon said as the human picked up her jacket and removed her bag to make room. They sat and she looked at him. "First time?"

Leon nodded as took off his glasses and opened his coat. "Yeah, someone dear to me is playing and invited me. I promised to watch from the front and thanks to you I didn't break that promise. Now I just hop i dont mess up the game order or who scores where."

"You can cheer on anyone hone. But my son's team the Tokyo Ravens is the strongest team on the court today and they are gonna take everything home" 

"Oh well I just hope my b...friend is on that team as well, if they really are that good" he smiled eventhough the human. Leon normally wouldn't have cared about what she wouldn't have thought of him being sexual attractive to men. But the seat he sat on was her's to begin with and she could still tell him to go away.

"Aw how sweet" she said not taking notice of how he stopped himself from saying 'boyfriend' instead.

Leon blushed shyly at her warm and kind smile. "I hop he think so too" Leon admitted and the two spoke some more until the game.

To be honest Leon didn't know much about basketball but his seat buddy explained and translated along the way. His eyes were transfixed on Astra. The human looked so exited as he entered the court with his team mates. He knew Astra would have gotten his gift by now and was glade to see him scanning the crowd for a moment as the stood.

He properly didn't see him though if he was expecting his flashy get up Leo usual wore.

Astra was like a ball of energy once the game set in play. And Leon found himself on the egde of his seat watching him.

Everytime Astra got the ball Leo would feel exited for him and cheered the Tokyo Ravens on. There were times when he really wanted to cut off some lims to. When Astra got shoved or pushed back hard enough to loss his balance. His fist tightened when it got so rough that Astra even gotten a nose bleed. But his human was a true little fighter abd kept on.

Leon Cheered with the woman beside him when the game ended and the winner was anounced. Astra had truly suprised him a lot to night.

As the players left the court, the crowed watched the game also started to move. Leo stood and tried to figure out where to go to next. The woman he had been with had gotten a head start as she had hurried off before anyone got up. Leo followed the stream of people that lead him back outside the building. He figure that instead of heading back in he could just wait for Astra to come out, since the inside still was very full of people.

Half an hour passed as Leon's sharp eyes scaned the people going out. When he finally saw Astra he walked over to him with a smile. "You were on fire tonight Astra.. but are you okay? It got rather rough there in the last part" he asked as he placed his hand on the side of Asta's head to make sure his human wasn't hurt. It still annoyed him that he could smell the Iron scent off blood on Astra. But he was still impressive at how much the human could handle. Maybe he wasn't as fragile as Leon had feared.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 2 years later...

Fang followed behind Sora as he lead the way. He listened as the human struggled to explain why he was so nervous. He apologized.

[ "Maybe its because you keep suprising me.]

Fang raised and eyebrow. 

"Surprising you?" 

He listened as Sora explained saying he didn't think Fang would actually contact him. The human even assumed he wasn't a bad guy. 

"Intresting," was all he had to say on the matter. 

When the two reached the café, Fang took notice that it was small with very little advertising. A bell rang as they entered. A odd scent filled his nostrils. 

[ "See not that many people, but it really good food they make"] 

Fang simply nodded, turning his attention to a big man with thick arms that appeared from the kitchen with two plastic bags. What really caught his attention was the man's scent and the scare on his jaw as well as the smell of blood in the air....He watched as the man handed off the bags to a customer before walking out. 

A werewolf...

[ "Welcom, good to see you again" ]

So Sora was a regular. Fang's eyes met the stranger and there was a silent agreement of mutual understanding. There was no threat or warning behind his eyes. Eventhough the man who appeared to be the owner of the establishment was a devil. Devils were often very powerful and evil being and it was always wise to avoid them. 

" I smell bad luck in the air.." He whispered, knowing only the devil would be able to hear him. 

[ "A table for two please if you aren't too busy" ]

The devil sent an amused grin there way. 

["You two can take your pick and figure out what you want, then I'll be with you in a moment" ]

Fang said nothing as Sora and the devil spoke. He simply followed behind the human as he found them a seat. He sat, his eyes wondering around the room....he didn't like being in unfamiliar places. Especially around supernatural beings. 

( Out of all the places he could of taken me too...it just had to be a place like this..) Fang sighed and turned to Sora as he finished his sentence. 

"How generous of you..." 

Fang glanced at the menu, as the waiter approached them. Sora was the first to order followed by Fang. 

" Black coffee, Chicken sandwich as well.." 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

When Asta saw Leon he quickly waved him over. 

" Leon! Did you see me! Did you see what I did!" 

He said with so much excitement. 

[ "You were on fire tonight Astra.. but are you okay? It got rather rough there in the last part"]

Asta laughed shaking his head. 

" It's just part of the game... " He smiled as Leon touched him, looking concerned. Asta turned to his mother. " Mom...this is my boyfriend...Leon."

"O-oh my..." Julie smiled. "What a small world. "

"Small world?" Asta questioned looking very confused. 

"We've actually already met...He was looking for a seat and I offered the seat next to me... he told me he came to cheer on someone special...little did I know...he was talking about you." 

Asta turned red hearing his mothers words. Special? 

( He...said I was special)

" Oh...wow...T-thats crazy...what a coincidence.."

Julie generously offered out her hand to Leon. 

"My name is Julie...I'm Asta's mom...its wonderful to finally meet you.." She accepted him with open arms. 

(Judt a heads up. My characters might have changed a bit from how I use to do them. ^^)

Leon was taken back with how carefree and out going Astra was infrontof his mother. He was suprised at how easily it was for the other to introduce him as Astra's boyfriend. Most human especially men tented to kep quitet about themself being gay. And seeing as he was Astra's first boyfriend, he just hadn't expected the other to come out to his mother right away.

Leon was taken back and couldn't help himself from blushing embarressed when Astra sweet mother greeted him again with the same kindness as before he felt extremely honored.

Leon took Julie's hand and gently shook it. "I'm glad and happy to meet you too Ms Julie. It a plesant suprised for me. I don't know much about the sport but you taught me a lot." Leon chuckled. This was his first time ever being introduced to his partner's parent and was abit unsure of himself.

He looked back to Astra. The human had actually taken one of his first without knowing it. Leon smiled at him. 

Astra's mother looked between the two. To be honest he was a little worried because of the age difference. But maybe all mothers went through worries when it came to their babies. From what she could see Leon was a handsome young man who treated Astra well. She was use to seeing Astra taking on blowes doing matches but Leon had been concerned for him.

Though she didn't know anything about him. She liked to think that she could trust her guts.

"Well I wouldn't keep you guys. I guess you two already have plans and I need to get home." She looked at Leon with a serious look. "Now Leon I expect you to take care of my boy and respect him. I know Astra is capable of taking care of himself. But if you hurt my boy I'm gonna go out full mama bear on you. So treat him well and use protection!"

After ordering, Sora sat touching the napkin on the table. He tried to think of something to talk about. "Mn did the power out get sorted back at your apartment?" Sora asked as nothing else really came to mind.

Introducing Leon to his mother seemed...all to easy. Asta and his mother were extremely close...and the fear of being rejected by her due to the gender he dated never once crossed his mind. After his father passed...Asta became the man of the house and did everything he could to take care of his mother. He was definitely a mommas boy, but in the best possible way. She had always supported him...no matter what he did...and so... he just knew she'd support him now. 

When his mother gave Leon a warning he tugged on her arm shaking his head. 

"Mommmm!!!" He shrieked, "You're embarrassing me.." He muttered in her ear blushing the moment she mentioned protection. She laughed at him, ruffling up his hair and pulling him into a hug, cheek to cheek. " I can't help it! Your my precious baby!"

"Mommmmm! I'm a man!"

He pouted... but he didn't resist her hug or kisses that she planted all over his face. She was undoubtedly a loving mother. 

"Sorry, sorry! " He laughed, finally releasing him. 

"You two be careful now...Asta, text me when you make it back to your room. " 

"Yes ma'am. " 

She gave Asta another hug, before turning to Leon and suddenly wrapping her arms around him. Her touch was gentle and warm...full of compassion. A mothers hug. " Look after him..." she whispered. 

Asta...was all she had left. 

"Bye-bye now." She waved, leaving her son alone with Leon. 

When his mother was finally out of sight, he sighed heavily, scratching the back of his head. 

"Sorry about that...she...has no filter. " Referring to her ' use protection ' comment. 

"Thank you...for being so nice...and for the note and rose you left in my locker. How did you even know which one was mine?" He grinned. 

"It made me...really happy. "

He reached for Leon's hand, slowly interlocking there fingers. " I know basketball isn't really your thing...but I really appreciate you coming to see me...I have alot riding on each game...so..I take it all...very seriously. " He said, beginning to walk. There were a few people staring but Asta was oblivious. "It's my second year playing...and I had alot of people looking down on me...but this year..I have alot of people looking up to me...expecting great things from me......Oh-" He blinked. Realizing he was getting lost in thought. He gave his boyfriend a awkward laugh. 

"Sorry... I'm rambling. How was your day. How was work? Do you mind if we stop to get some food...I'm starrrrrrrving!" 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Fang met Sora's gaze when he asked about his electricity... he wasn't much for small talk. In fact...he hated it. 

" It's working." 

He looked the boy over... he could hear his heart beat...still nervous. 

He could smell the faint scent of body wash and shampoo. The secnt of the dog shelter was no where to be found...

There was nothing Sora could hide from him. 

He leaned forward and rested his elbow on the table, his chin resting in the plam of his hand. 

"What year are you in college.." He began. Asking straight to the point questions. 

" What is your major ?" Followed by: " Why did you choose to study that..."

"What was your score on the entrance exam?"

" Are you an honor student? Or are you paying out of pocket for your education?"

"Why are you working at that animal shelter?" 

Fang was a very direct person...and there were many questions he wanted answers too. He genuinely curious about this human.

Leon coughed to hid a chuckled as Astra whined at his mom. When the lady brought up them having to use protection.

" Look after him..."

"Of course mam. He os quite special to me and I don't want to see him sad or hurt" he reassured her before she left them.

"Sorry about that...she...has no filter. "

"She is a sweetheart and knows how to speak up for her boy. I adore her" Leon smiled.

"Thank you...for being so nice...and for the note and rose you left in my locker. How did you even know which one was mine?" He grinned. 

"It made me...really happy. "

Leon wasn't gonna tell Asta that he could smell his scent on the locker that was his. "I meet someone working there who helped me out" he lied but it was an belivable lie compared to the truth.

"I wanted to suprise you and give you some luck in person. But since we couldn't meet up before the game I had to be creativ. I'm glad you liked them. I wasn't sure if you would or not, but I hoped it would bring a smile to your lips." Leon chuckled and squeezed Asta's hand.

Leon like it. The way it became so natual for Asta to hold his hand. He wasn't nervous or uneasy like in the beginning and to see him blom with confident was really bringing a smile to Leon's face.

"I don't mind listening. You are right to be proud about jow fare you've come. From what I saw from the crowd you even had a few admirers. The way some of the young girls were cheering on my boyfriend, almost made me jealous you know."

Leon and him was already outside.

"Do you wanna come over to my apartment?" The Blond offered as he pulled Astra in closer. "My fridge is full and I know how to cook."

"I'm on my 2 year. My major is in medicine, more specifically veterinary medicine" Sora replied to Fangs questions. It was alot more easier for him to answer questions than make them. As he talked he automatically began to relax more and enjoying the conversation.

"I chose medicin in the beginning because both my partners works in medicin. So it was expected that I chose that major."

"I got good grads and my score was high enough to give me a scholarship for my college of chose. My best friend and I both chose to go to X college because or their programs and resources. I still got to work to pay my bills for my apartment but I seem to lose my jobs pretty often these days" he shrugged not really wanting to go futher into it.

"I started volunteering at the animal shelter when I was in high school, and it slowly made me realized that I want to become a veterinarian." Sora's eyes light up as he spoke about the the shelter. "I work at the shelter because I like animals especially dogs. And with some training I turned pretty good at handling and rehalipitating some of the strays or mistreated dogs. I find it rewarding seeing a scared and unsure dog grow confident and loving to one day get adopted. Like the pitbull mix you saw with me before. He just got in the clear for adoption"

As he talked the waiter arrived with their drinks and placed them down on the table. Saying that their food was on the way.

Asta listened as Leon explained how he snuck the rose into his locker, he nodded squeezing the others hand. 

[ "I don't mind listening. You are right to be proud about how far you've come." ]

Asta bit his lip, giving Leon a awkward smile. It was hard for him to accept compliments but he was greatful that Leon could see just how far he'd come. When his boyfriend teased him about being jealous, he laughed. Leon was always the one drawing people in...catching stares and glares. Always standing out. If anyone should be jealous or weary it was Asta. 

"You don't have anything to worry about...I'm more worried about you...people are always mistaking you for a model..." He pouts. So far, ever single time they had went out, someone had approached them asking Leon if he was a model. And when he told them he wasn't, they'd offer him some sort of model gig. 

[ "Do you wanna come over to my apartment?" ]

Asta stopped for a second, looking up at Leon as he suddenly pulled him closer. He was even offering to cook for him! 

"Absolutely!!!" He beamed! 

"You haven't cooked for me before! Ooooo what can you make? Oh wait-actually what are you in the mood for? Or actually- I should probably ask what ingredients you have..." Asta wondered off, speaking fast. " I kina want Ramen! Or Fried pork Bella, OOOooo What about Dumplings! " He jumped. "You know I can cook too! Why don't we make something together." 

Fang listened intensely. So... not only was Sora well rounded, he was educated with a soft spot for animals, especially dogs. Go figure. To his surprised the human was more relaxed answering questions and talking about themselves then most. 

" A scholarship...that's quit impressive...and you even vounteer...I see." 

He gave a small nod to the waiter as they brought over their drinks. Fang picked up his mug and took a sip of his black coffee. 

"And what do you plan to do once you graduate? I get the sense that your rather ambitious...do you plan on opening up your own practice? Perhaps a 'no kill' shelter of your very own?"

He shrugged, offering the human a simple smile.

"Or do you just want to be a regular veterinarian?"

16 hours ago, Sosuke0549 said:

"You don't have anything to worry about...I'm more worried about you...people are always mistaking you for a model..." 

Leon couldn't deny that but it was driffrent with him because he was so used to it. And yeah his appearance was a long cry from what regular men looked like. But maybe it was also cause of his mixed blood, or the fact he was a predator underneath that pretty face. "Yeah but those people don't know me like your fan girls does." Leon defented himself by explaining the driffrence.

He watched Astra's face closely when he offered to go to his apartment. He hoped Astra's wouldn't take it the wrong way although he too wouldn't be against it if they got in the mod later.

Leon laughed as he began leading Astra over to get a taxi. "My cooking might not be as great as you think. But I like to think I am decent." He said before Astra began asking all kind of question. The human didn't even have time to hear his answered for each before he asked the next one.

Leon caught a taxi mean while and held the door for the other to get in.

"I'd love for us to cook together. I think I should have everything we'll need. But if not there is a small store not to far away." The shifted replied as he guided Astra into the car. The walked around to enter from the opposite side. He gave the driver his address and they were off.

This would be the first time he'd bring Astra to his place. The last time it had been at an hotel. Leon had brought dates into his apartment before but all had been shifter and mostly the only purpose had been to get layed. With Astra it was more that just lust. He genuine wanted a relationship with him and was nervous taking it a step up. He wanted Astra. But humans were weak compared to shifters.

Leon snuck his arm around Astra's waist and pulled the other closer. The big cat in him purred in delight. Astra gave off such a nice scent.

After a short 15 minutes ride,  the taxi stopped outside a moden looking apartment complex. It was in a decent area but still the security at the entrance was tight with cameras.

Leon paid the driver and slid out of the car.

"My apartment is on the third floor but there is an elevator" Leon said as he pulled a white card out from his wallet and pressed it against the door scanner for the front door to open. Leon personally liked the little extra security. Home was the only place safe for him to shift his form when he really needed to let loose. It wasn't ideal to have anyone break into his apartment while he was in that state. The only person with an extra person he let in was the house keeper whom he rarely had meet. And she only came around every third day. She had only once asked him about what kin of animal he kept when she kept finding fur around the living room.

He'd said he often looked after a huge black Labrador for a friend. And she had belive it. He couldn't have said that he was owning a cat because the cat was himself and a regular would shed that much either.

The apartment had a nice big living area with a open kitchin plan. 2 smaller bedrooms and one bathroom with a tube and a shower. Everything looked neat a clean.

"Make yourself comfortable" Leon said as he lead Astra into the apartment.

Sora was amazed at himself for how easily it was to share so much about himself to Fang.

The man wasn't easy to read, and he had such mysterious air around him. Yet he was a good listener and didn't look too bored.

17 hours ago, Sosuke0549 said:

"And what do you plan to do once you graduate? I get the sense that your rather ambitious."

Sora shook his head. He didn't feel like he was ambitious himself. He had been studying hard for his parents most of his life to make them happy and notice him. The animal shelter was more like a hobby. "I don't know yet" he said as he poked to his glass and looked at the soda without picking it up.

"Luckily I still have 2 years left to figure t out..." Sora eyes turned back to Fang. "Can I ask you.. how did you come to do what you do?" He asked quitely as he didn't wanted to seem rude.

"Did you know what you wanted to do?"

(Ahhh is so hard asking Fang questions about his past without turning the mood sour!)><