Hating you is my only way of surviving- vampire knight (Ridd - xyuichan)

Ridd

Zero sat on the sofa of the entrance, listening to Rima explaining him something about the upcoming party. He had became to like this girl, who was alot like himself. A person who didn't seem to care about anything, even life, but she was still a person who cared about everything, and a lot too. With Rima, came along Shiki, naturally. So, even if Zero rarely needed company, he got it from these two people in here, and he didn't actually hate it, even if he didn't admit that he liked it either. "So, just stay close to us, okay? It would be troublesome if you got in trouble." Rima said, sounding worried, but Zero had already fallen into his own world.

There he was, standing on the upper stage of the entrance, talking with another vampire. That brown, beautiful hair, and those red, captivating eyes didn't let go of Zero. Even if Kaname wasn't looking at Zero, Zero still felt like Kaname was keeping him in a prison. He hated it. That perfect body, and that handsome face. He wanted to destroy it all.

"Hmh. You've been staring him too much lately." Shiki said from his side, and Zero startled. He turned his gaze to Shiki, glaring him fiercely. His hands fisted. "I didn't mean anything with it. I just said what was true." Shiki said, and Zero snorted. His violet, beautiful eyes rolled as he stood up. "Yeah, well I think you should just keep your thoughts to yourself when you know nothing." He hissed, and started to walk upstairs, keeping his gaze in the walls instead of Kaname this time.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ridd

• Mik

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaname was talking to another vampire about the upcoming event. He himself doesn't like parties or celebration. He literally finds it annoying and noisy. But it left him with no choice as he is one of the rare pure bloods. It would be such a disgrace if he won't show up. He keeps on nodding about what the other one is telling him but in fact, he isn't paying any attention. Right in the corner of his eyes, he could perfectly see the disgusting, level E yet so beautiful and "tasty" vampire. He doesn't even know why or how it started, his system just suddenly craves for Zero... and his blood. At first, he thought it was only thirst, so he tried satisfying himself with lots of blood from their blood bank. But no matter how many he drinks, he just keeps on craving. He indeed despises Zero, but ever since that day, his hate for him grew deeper but with a mix of lust and craving.

He sighed as he felt his head throbs violently. Kaname cursed silently trying to ignore Zero. His stares are painful and disturbing, it's like being hit with a laser. Luckily, Zero stood up and headed towards upstairs so Kaname thank whoever gods are there.

"Uhm, can you excuse me? Let's continue this some other time. I'm quite busy. See ya."

And with that, Kaname left quickly and jogged heading upstairs. It's not like his following Zero or something. It's just that, the blood bank is located there and he needs to drink now, thanks to the thought of blood awhile ago. While he's walking, he secretly hoped he wouldn't run on Zero. He's the last person he wanted to see. But with that blood of his everything will be so delicio.....

Kaname snapped out from his thoughts. There he goes again, thinking about him.

'Sh*t! I must be crazy.'

Zero shook his head. `I'm not staring at him! He just happens to be where I look rarely... well, sometimes..?´ It was everytime... Zero shook his head again, not wanting to think about Kaname right now. He wanted to get away quickly, and not see that pureblood he so much hated. Without noticing it, he was heading towards the blood bank, and he then he was inside it already. Oh dear god he was thirsty... Because that damn pureblood was around all the time! He had nothing else to think but the blood when Kaname was around. The blood of the purebloods was delicious. It invited Zero to come and drink it. It was singing to him.

`Oh god! Stop it!!´ He shouted to himself inside his head, shaking away all the annoying thoughts once again. He couldn't live even with himself anymore. His own thoughts were driving him mad. `Why in the hell does he have to come into my thoughts all the time?! Like I'ven't already gotten enough of him!!´ Zero thought angrily, and at that time Kaname charged in. Zero's eyes widened when he saw the pureblood right in front of him, and he could see that the feeling of suprisement was both sided. Though Zero had only a few seconds time to think about being suprised, because then the smell of Kaname's blood attacked his nostrils. It was already the most delicious smell he knew, but in this little room it was making him crazy. He stepped backwards many times, and stopped breathing.

"What the heck are you doing here?" He hissed, trying to sound angry, but his voice was shaking, and it was higher than normally. He was actually almost freaking out right now. Kaname's blood, which he had already tasted a long time ago, (when Kaname had saved him from dying, by feeding him Shizuka Hio's blood) was bringing flames to burn his throat, and for some unknown reason he also felt really uneasy and vulnerable when he was near this guy. He felt weak just by looking the pureblood in the eyes, and being this close to him... Well, you could clearly see that his whole body was shaking. He wanted to get away quickly, explaining to himself that it was because he hated Kaname. He was never going to admit that he felt something burn inside his chest when he was this near Kaname. He would never admit that he was nervous right now. He tried to still keep his breath, and he turned his head away to not see the pulse on Kaname's neck.

"No. what the hell are you doing in here?!" He countered surprisingly. Just when he hoped he wouldn't run into him, oh, just his luck. As he took one sniff of air, the scent of Zero's blood burnt down every little organ inside of him. He put one hand on the location where his chest is and squeezed it tightly. It hurts more than ever. Maybe because Zero is a little too close today. Yeah, that must be it.

"Do not ever let me see your face again, you disgusting vampire."

He quickly faced the door and walked out. He panted so hard, gasping for air. Then he suddenly remembered what he said before leaving. Well, he admit that might be a little too harsh. But who the hell cares?! Not Kaname, maybe. Zero deserves that for coming in his way. Now he forgot to bring a blood, thanks to him. It's almost dawn and he hadn't eaten anything yet. He clenched his jaw and just shook off the thought. He decided to just be in his bed and rest early. Maybe the next night will be the time for him. He promised himself that no matter what, he'll enjoy the next night. Even though there are disturbances. Even though there are annoying people. Even though Zero will be there.

And there he goes again, before he went to sleep, his last thought was about Zero.

Zero's eyes were squinted to two thin lines, and they were full of hatred. His hands were fisted, and he wanted to hit something right now. Even if he didn't like being a vampire, and being recognized as one, there was one more thing what he hated even more. Being called disgusting. He hated it, because he himself thought like that too. In his opinion he himself was a disgusting monster, and when someone else said that, it actually hurt. Like a dagger.

"Tsch. I'll kill you, you filthy pureblood." Zero hissed quietly, and his voice was full of hatred and anger. He turned around to get some blood from the blood bank. He took his first gulp of the blood even before he had properly straightened himself, but it didn't satisfy him. His mouth was filled with a delicious taste, but it just made him want to vomit. It made him fell sick. Not only because the blood wasn't fresh, or from a living being, but mostly because the only blood he hungered for, was the one of that monsterous pure blood's. Yeah. Kaname was monsterous, and Zero knew his personality very well. He was egoistic, selfish, and cruel. There was no love or mercy in that pureblood's black heart.

"Well, well, well. Feeling sick already? I bet you'd like some fresh blood, right?" Zero heard a voice from behind him. He turned around quickly, and his eyes weren't too friendly. He didn't want to hear something like that from Takuma Ichijo, the vice president who had a really twisted personality. Zero knew him. He was one of the rats inside Night Class. He pretented to be human-like and friendly, but he was actually a cold-blooded demon, just like the vampires in the senate. Zero's eyes squinted once again, and he glared at the powerfull vampire in front of him.

"Wouldn't it be a lot nicer to drink...fresh, vampire blood?" Takuma asked, tilting his head to the side, revealing the large, pulsating arteria on his neck. Zero's body tensed. Takuma's blood was ten times more delicious by it's odour than the normal vampires' blood in here. A devilish grin was on Takuma's lips as he continued to talk; "It must be really difficult for you to be around the vampires in here, when you can't almost even control the thirst of your blood. There is Kaname too. I know how tempting it is... Aaah.. I can't almost even control myself either..." He murmured, taking a few steps towards Zero.

"Shut up. What do you want?" Zero asked, and his voice was angry, but still reserved. He seemed to be on his toes with Takuma a bit. Takuma smirked, stepping closer to Zero. They were now almost touching each other. Takuma bent over to Zero's ear, and whispered; "You know about me, right? You're pretty sharp aren't you? Even Kaname doesn't know about me, and still... Tsch. I've been careless." Takuma's fingers were running down on Zero's chest, and it made cold shivers run trough Zero's spine. `Shimata. This is dangerous..´

With one, swift movement, Bloody rose was in Zero's hand, and it's barrel was touching Takuma's chest. "Keep your hands off me, or I'll kill you, rat." Zero hissed, staring Takuma straight in the eyes, as he prepared his gun to be ready for shooting. Takuma let out a quiet chuckle, and backed off. "I'll see you at the party." Takuma said, smirking at Zero, and Zero didn't stop pointing his gun at the other vampire. Untill Takuma was out of his sight, Zero kept Bloody rose in his hand. Then he put it away. "Geez.. This is going crazy right now..." He murmured to himself as he stared at his hands which were shaking. Both from the hunger of the blood, and the pressure of the sudden tension.