[18+] Demon Bride [Yukonwolfspirit and Asakura-sama]

Guest Asakura-Sama

Guest Asakura-Sama

Police classified files:

A certain occult went on the alert list because someone died, and its not just someone, the daughter of a very known politician got drag in, with symbols all over her body, and with something carved on her stomach or womb area "03", it turns out she's not the only victim since "01" and "02" victims are also found, with the same symbol all over the body, both female.

The police wanted this investigation to stay silent, it means no one must know aside from those who are legally involve, since it will cause chaos and tarnish the good name of the politician, so he doesn't want to let the world know that her daughter is involve in some cult.

Investigator:

efjNV0s.jpg

Name: K [Krain]

Agent name: Silver Kite

Investigator K also known as silver Kite got assigned in a task to investigate a certain occult, higher authorities wanted to settle this under the radar that's why K got called in, K handles problems that can't be leak to the public, and hands over anything he finds silently to the higher ups.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was night the sun just set, the ground was soaked and small dews still drop from rooftops, but in a dark alley corner a lot of people gathered, red and blue light shines brightly and a yellow tape was surrounding the area, while a few men was trying to get the curios by passers to leave.

"number 3 huh?" a silvered haired man jerked towards a man larger than him, he was one of the police officers who responded to the scene of the crime.

"... Investigator K" he held out his hand for a handshake and the other man did the same.

"the rumored secret hound of the government huh?"

"...."

"well I'll leave you out on your investigation good luck, we're done documenting here" the man patted K's shoulder and left him beside a corpse of a naked woman.

K turned his head towards the dead girl and squat down to take a closer look "hmmm... symbols all over the body and a number 3 on the stomach- no the womb area, are this tattoos?" he put on some gloves so that he can check on the markings on the victims body, brushing his fingers lightly on them "no.. they are carved by a very sharp object, surgical knife perhaps, is the suspect a doctor or a nurse?" then he notices another marking its different from the rest, is it another wound? he wondered but when he went ahead and check it, it wasn't a wound, he wondered if it's a tattoo of some sort, but it's a bit.. different.

"what the hell is this? The files said she's involve in some kind of secret organization, they might be involve or it might just be a perverted serial killer who have an access on hospital tools?" he scratched his head with his free hand, and gave a troubled look on his face "this is gonna be annoying to investigate..., I need another puff of smoke"

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Name: Yukie

Race: Demon (prince)

"Mmh he looks interesting. Clearly knows a surgical knife from a normal steak knife" Yukie admitted with a smirk the male watching from the crowd as he stood dressed in a plain hoodie. With deep dark red eyes he studied the Detective watching his fingers trace lightly over the woman's skin. In all fairness he had never wanted his fan club to start killing but, it had spiraled out of control now with this many summonings Yukie had ended up living more in the human world then back in his own domain. Fixing his hood to hide his pale white hair Yukie smirked before fixing his doctors mask the demon greatful he could blend in and change his appearance to watch the finding unfold."I wonder if father would accept this girls blood.. Even though she wasnt planned by him the last six where so easily disposed of by the group." Yukie muttered knowing there where three other bodies hidden through out the city each bearing his own personal markings.

While he knew normally they would be greatful for new subjects to test on Yukie was having a rather hard time keeping up with the requests his followers wanted in exchange for the fresh bodies. While they had for many years harvested their sacrifices for organs or to obtain large quantities of blood...it had started to become overkill and was much harder for Yukie to discreetly collect the samples. Even if he could overcome the amount of followers witnessing him and the numerous bodies...he couldn't touch this girl she was well known and the last thing he knew father would want was an investigation. No, not again the last time Yukie had made the mistake of drawing attention he had been beaten within an inch of his life. Looking at the woman once again Yukie sighed before heading back into the crowd away from the flashing lights.

"Anything?" Raven asked the male clearly pissed he had to take the demon out on a supervised walk to collect their samples.

"No, she wasn't a match for the organs we need...they didn't research enough when picking her out" Yukie explained knowing Raven would blame him for the failure.

"Your lucky your father wont let me touch you. I wouldn't be so easy to forgive you." Raven growled as he opened his flask to drink the man quite drunk and often reeking of alcohol. While the testing facility the two doctors ran was rather secluded and underfunded it didn't stop them from having Yukie hunt out what they needed for testing. If the demon failed then he would take the subjects place. Having lived his whole life by his Fathers side he was bound by the man who had sealed him to his side as his mate the binding contract only allowed to be weakened if Yukie bound his mark to another. Looking at Ravens bloodshot eyes Yukie shrugged and headed off to the car. "We have three more to check tonight. One should work" Yukie mumbled closing the car door with ease as Raven drunkenly got into the passenger side.

"You better be careful when meeting your fans...they brought in someone who knows about you...and possibly Father. Despite how hard we covered you up you still revealed yourself years ago to the police and entered the system. The government knows you exist they just don't know how to find you." Raven reminded Yukie the man remembering how many of the social workers Yukie had killed following Fathers order when he was summoned back home. "You don't like senseless killing so keep your head down tonight" Raven drunkenly added already falling asleep as Yukie watched from the parked car seeing the cops try to control the bystanders.

Guest Asakura-Sama

K took off his gloves and just threw it on the corner, then he pulled open one side of his coat to grab his pack of smokes, then he heard the pattering of feet getting near.

"please don?t loiter near the crime scene sir!" K turned his head towards a young man probably younger then him by 2-3 years, he looks like a fresh meat or a new guy on the force

"?.you have the worst luck" he turned back to his cigar and light his smoke with his fancy silver lighter with a broken wing embed to it as a design.

"what?"

"oh there?s no use on making sense on what this guy say sometimes, don?t mind him rookie" another young man with black short hair approached them, he had a clean cut look, a real upstanding citizen upholding justice, his another person from the force, K looked at him for a moment but turned his head right back away "Shin?."

Shin is? K's childhood friend, they grew up together but, K wanted to drift apart, but it won't probably happen anytime soon, being in the same line of work and all.

"your done investigating here?" Shin turned his head towards the corpse

K blew off some smokes and looked into the distance "there?s nothing else to investigate, unless you invite me to the operating room, which I would gladly accept"

"of course we won?t you twisted bastard, I know you like studying human anatomy but there?s a limit"

"then its time for me to go out into the field" He puff on his smoke one last time then threw it in the ground putting the amber out with his foot.

A pair of men came with white jumpsuits and a white hat, carrying a stretcher to take the corpse away.

"there?s still more things we need to discuss over, do you mind coming to the lab?"

"the lab? What for? Like I said I don?t have anything else with me, I need to get into the field first"

"we found another one it?s also a girl same age, same etchings but its '01" Shin looked at K seriously putting on a heavy atmosphere between "I?ll give you the rest of the details when we get into the lab"

"where?s '02'?"

"what?"

"'01?'03' where's '02'?"

"well will put that in the report, but hopefully we won?t find that '02'"

"?..I?ll see you back in the lab"

"you won?t come with us?"

"I go solo, besides I?m hungry"

"I?m not even surprise you can still eat afterwards? well see you later" Shin turned around and walked away, the rookie also bowed his head and followed his superior, while K tried to go get some fresh air; His checking out the rest of the police team hurriedly leave with their car, while the rest remained to do the 'clean up'

He took out another smoke when suddenly he noticed a car in the distance, it seems out of place, he stared at it for a while but in the end he thought that its probably nothing and continued finishing his smoke.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie sat back at the institution watching the news clearly bored as his old man sat asleep in a chair. Biting his lip he carefully took note watching how many officers came into contact with the body. Marking down the numbers Yukie was smart to keep note of how much attention this one caused keeping in mind to ask for more isolated victims. Setting the notebook aside Yukie stretched before starting his rounds the half human demons waiting for their nightly injections and dinner. Carefully tying his hair up and with a quick hand he was into scrubs the male having been doing this job ever since their first test subject at the age of three. Removing the needle from his veins Yukie carefully removed the black bags that where warm and full of fresh blood.

"Three bags?" Raven asked his voice quite annoyed and pissed at the amount. "Your usual is seven bags twice a day" Raven added with an annoyed huff carefully taking the toxic blood from the demon. Following Raven Yukie walked down with him to the hidden basement the small cells containing many test subjects.

"It would be more if you had left my heart to make fresh blood. The body you gave it to didn't accept it. And if you keep pushing the last four we have you will have to find more humans to turn." Yukie admitted with a deep frown knowing all to well Raven didn't listen to him like father did.

"The four we did turn accepted your organs with ease. Hell we can take them to the auction tomorrow. To have such a change in strength and healing if we could just prefect it and start reanimating more corpses think of the power we can hold. Think of how much that politician would pay for you to bring her back." Raven added carefully injecting the blood into his test subjects as Yukie watched the humans scream in pain.

"Its been 22 years. You've only brought back four successfully and their mad. Hell even you two are losing your grip partaking in my blood. Constantly needing it daily to keep your organs from failing" Yukie reminded Raven who laughed.

"True we can escape death by your blood alone as long as nothing serious happens. The human who rejected your heart just needed to intake more blood and they would have fully lived. We just need to process your blood into pills much easier to manage and sell" Raven explained having finished his job. "Now be a good demon and behave and go wait for me in the operating room...don't make me wake up your father like last time." Raven added a smile growing on his face at the power he wielded over such a superior being. Yukie reluctantly obeyed not wanting to anger his father who over the last 22 years had beaten and starved him to the point of being to weak to fight back. Over time he had learned to obey since he was under fathers full control.

Sitting back down on the operating table Yukie closed his eyes as small bits of skin from his arm where removed and after wrapped in white bandages to keep from being infected. "Thank you. Now then You may have a night of free time keep out of sight and be back before sunrise" Raven finished the man clearly not caring where Yukie went since he knew the demons binding mark would keep him in line. "We need to make sure they are ready to sell by tonight and we will finish packing the blood tablets." Raven added knowing that their plan was almost complete the bit of skin being used as a final test before they started selling and getting attention on the streets the doctors not even caring how much attention they could get if the wrong human talked.

Guest Asakura-Sama

White tiles and cold walls, hospitals, laboratory, mortuaries, they all look the same.

"....." K stood still for a moment as he looked forward on the narrow hallway "its so suffocating..." he mumbled under his breath, then he grabbed his forehead for a while

"dont leave me here!"

"argh..." for a moment a distant memory flashed back, memories he doesn't even know anymore if its traumatizing or should be cherished.

"K! where did you go?, took you a while" shin shouted as he jog in the laboratory hallway in the direction of K, when he noticed his friend distress look.

"eh! are you okay? Your pale"

K straighten his pose and tried to brush off shin?s concern "I?m fine I?m always pale, anyway what do you mean? I ate earlier, I said I was hungry didn't I?"

"you really ate in that situation?? you crazy bastard, urgh just come here"

K and shin walked further onto the quiet laboratory halls, only their footsteps can be heard, then they finally arrived in a tiny room, it looks more like a storage though, but it seems it became a resting office space for the officers.

"nice room"

"shut it we are fortunate enough that they accommodated us a room, this laboratory is very strict in terms of what room to enter and not to"

"even the officers?" K said as he crooked an eyebrow.

"yes anyway focus, I'm here to talk about '01', you see we found 01 in a high rise condo building, her body has the same markings and everything? Shin flashed the documents on the table, and handed out the official confidential files to K

".....oh she's not naked this time?" K looked over the crime scene pictures of the dead woman, while shin gave him a distasteful look

"....k please focus!"

"...." K silently looked back at shin as he sighed.

"well anyway, The crime scene's very clean unlike 03's situation, 01 died peaceful in the bed, smiling even, no break ins, no struggles, it seems the victim is very cooperative, no finger prints either"

"the markings, it seems it was carved after she died, unlike 03 who was probably looked traumatized before the death, 03's marking might even be carved first before she died, 01 died sleeping beauty style huh?"

"K this is serious you should know your bad at jokes, so stop creating one, anyhow what do you think?" Shin sighed as he looked at the images of 01?s investigation

"was drugs found on her veins?"

"nah, she was clean, but she was under an alcoholic influence before she died though"

"what does she smell like?"

"what?"

"what does the room smell like?"

"K I'm not sure if-"

K sighed "I'll put the condo on the list, please tell them to give me access to the room, did anyone touched it since the last investigation?"

"no one's touching it since then, but like I told you its clean, we already investiga-"

"I don't look for evidence shin" K interrupted him "I look for signs, I try to portray stories out of the crimes, anyway its better if I see the place of crime itself" K grabbed the confidential files and placed it inside his large coat

"Oi! You can't-"

"see you soon shin" Shin wanted to stop him but he just sighed as K stepped out of the room.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie having regained his freedom slightly stood outside staring the police station down as if on the fence about the horrible thing he was about to do. He knew that if it was ever found out what he was doing...his suffering would see no end. Holding the small files close the demon continued to watch the building adjusting his black medical mask before entering the building. Walking to the front desk he was greeted by a kind police woman asking if she could help him.. Yukie wished desperately he beg and cry for help and have the officers protect and take him away from Raven and Father.

Biting his lip Yukie nodded a soft yes unable to speak to the woman since he was bound by his Fathers wishes. Moving the files out from under his jacket it was clear he was wearing a common institution uniform underneath. Setting the files down Yukies black gloved hands slid the file forward a small card attached with an old case file number. Unknowing to the woman the file was his own from many years ago with his first encounter with the police when he was younger. Inside the files it contained a link to the site where Raven was selling the blood tablets that where advertised to cure even the worse cases of death or disease.

Upon deeper inspection there was included a map with marks to the other seven bodies. While Yukie had no say in who was chosen or what was going on the least he could do is provide some help in laying the victims to rest. Removing his hand from the file Yukie turned and walked back outside knowing all to well that was all he could do as he was being summoned to another sacrifice this one being quite different. As the demon appeared from the shadows at the cult shaking before him he looked down at the victim to their game the young lad clearly only twelve and by the looks of it had died terrified at the cults hands. Looking over the group of gleeful adults Yukie frowned as he stepped down from atop of the pedestal.

"Seems you've completed a ritual tell me what desire was worth this sacrifice?" Yukie asked his voice cold and murderous. "Let me guess glory? Wealth?" Yukie added as dark smoke shadows followed behind him the males features twisting. "To sacrifice such an innocent child to bring forth your own selfish desires...that is not how the contract is fulfilled!" Yukie roared his voice shaking the building before raising his hand. Within a few mere seconds the room was bathed in blood. Out of the thirty members most of them where ripped apart a few being left with deep beastly claw marks that ripped into them much like a bear would.

Hearing a soft movement Yukie's head snapped to a small cage in the corner a younger child sitting inside terrified at the monster before him. Walking over Yukie looked at the small starved boy who could only shake in fear. "I will not hurt you." Yukie whispered the metal twisting away as the demon carefully picked up the small child holding him close. Looking over at the one who had been dead for awhile Yukie walked over and with a shaky hand started to draw in his own language the body leaving and heading back home. Carrying the child carefully Yukie made his way out of the storage center and onto the city street that was empty as it should be at three am.

Making his way down the road he walked until they made it to a bus station the demon not even caring that blood was dripping off him. Within another hour he found himself standing outside of a hospital the child sleeping in his arms. Walking inside Yukie to the horror of the staff set the blood soaked child on a stretcher before leaving disappearing into the dark night.

Guest Asakura-Sama

K fixed his coat as he walk out of the laboratory, "I don't want to come back here.." he thought to himself as he sighed.

?that corpse with the markings, its probably him?

K stopped for a moment, when he overheard a conversation on the next lab room, he silently walked near it and tried to listen in to the tiny opening of the lab door.

"him? Than isn?t this more serious than we thought?" the other doctor said with concern

"Him?"

"They said they have everything under control"

"but we already found 4 corpse with the same markings-"

"shush!" the main doctor whispered angrily to the other "you shouldn't say those things its confidential, the other 2 cases supposed to be under quarantine"

"...." K lifted his left eyebrow with curiosity as he listen in to the hushed conversations, and it turns out there's definitely more information that's being left out from him and possibly from the police force as well "so this case is more complicated than I have predicted?."

"well we shoul-" the doctors conversation got cut short when suddenly nurses rushed out to the main hall, K immediately hid into the corner and blend in to the crowd of commotion, letting him walk away undetected.

"I better be careful from now on" K was just about to leave the building when he overheard a very interesting conversation, it seems he kept picking up interesting conversations in this accursed building that he wanted to leave so much.

"dear that child was covered in blood, we thought it was his, but it's not, but he was very malnourished"

"well what happened? whose blood is it?"

"no information on that yet, since multiple DNA samples are found making it hard to know for certain, but someone brought the boy here, whoever listen to this they said before they could ask questions that person disappeared! Like poof!"

"now your being silly"

"It's true! The boy wasn?t talking very much...., but he kept mentioning people in robes and a girl with drawings on her skin?

K leaned in on the wall near the entrance but just near enough to the reception desk as well to hear all of their gossips "a girl with drawings in her skin?" well ain't that sound interesting? He thought.

The nurses continued gossiping but it had become irrelevant so K decided to stop listening in, but it seems he wont be leaving this damn place anytime soon, since he decided to visit that boy, his intuition says that he might get something out of that child.

K turned around and walk back to the elevators, he scratched his head as he was both troubled and deep in thoughts, he was trying to figure out how to handle the situation, since his not very good with kids.

K finally arrived to the floor where the child is, he walked slowly and tried to observe outside of the room the boy was in, when K confirmed that the nurses isn't idling inside, he slowly turned the knob and went inside closing the door behind him gently.

The child looked at him with such innocent eyes, K sighed, the child was indeed malnourished but it seems he can talk to him.

He tried smiling gently but his not very good with it "hello?"

the boy just looked at him as K tried to squat down beside him

"uhh? it seems they are taking care of you here, have they contacted your guardians?"

"...." the child just stared blankly at him, K also understood that was such a stupid question, so it was better to get straight to the point after all

"I heard you are saying something about the people in robes?"

"...."

".... The girl with drawings on her skin?"

The boy suddenly perked up, it surely got his attention "what do you mean by that? Like some sort of tattoo? Or words on her skin?"

"He saved me" K looked at the child a bit puzzled

"who saved you?"

"I was saved by him"

"? Him?" suddenly he heard clattering outside, the nurses probably started visiting the rooms in this floor, he looked at the boy and smiled "thank you for talking to me, here you go" He plop 5 pieces of different candy on top of the boy's blanket "goodbye"

He quietly left the room and decided to use the exit door to get out of there.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Sitting back at the institution Yukie watched the news flipping through channels as he made some notes at the current moment of the police. “Did you get another call to go out?” Raven asked the man having been drinking.

“No, nothing yet seems finding sacrifices is a little harder these days” Yukie added with a frown the demon able to lie to Raven since he didn’t control Yukie.

“Mmh fathers awake and is packing...seems the police are getting to cozy with their information...he needs to move the evidence” Raven added with a yawn starting to sober up slightly as the sun started to rise. “You need to help move the boxes containing remains and the subjects to the car you can handle them better then us. Keep quiet and don’t let any of the nurses in this place see you take them from the basement” Raven finished leaving to go pack up their surgical supplies. Standing up Yukie went to the office and grabbed the keys and headed down to the basement. Unlocking the door Yukie turned on the light revealing twenty test subjects of various ages most sitting and staring off into space the other pacing and talking to themselves.

Yukie walked in the prisoners looking over at him and going back to their tasks not feeling threatened by one they shared blood with. It was saddening to Yukie that when the humans forgot those they sent away to get help how easy it was for them to vanish out of the records and into Yohs lab. All of the subjects where results of a demon mix, most having their dna mutated to the extent of showing a more accurate state of how Yukie could look if he hadn’t adapted to a more human look growing up. Looking at what was essentially his creations it was fascinating for him to see a side of him that had been taken away the tails,horns, and hooves rather alarming at first but familiar. Gently touching ones head Yukie carefully helped the male up and lead him to a small closet connecting to tunnels leading to a loading dock towards the kitchen end of the facilities.

Yukie felt a twinge of guilt for the creatures he had created while young having had a stage of biting growing up he had unknowingly changed them with his venom from his teeth. The change for humans was rather painful but the results where a nice immortality. Because of this Yoh had kept them locked away and starved to keep them weak so Yukie couldn’t use the army to break out or overpower his ruling. In return Yukie obeyed his masters wishes to spare them any further testing and with samples of his blood Father had discovered how to create tablets to make more demons quicker. Looking back at the male he led to the large truck Yukie settled him down and chained him to the floor so he couldn’t walk out.

“I’m sorry to wake you all up, seems I can’t help get you all out” Yukie admitted offering the half demon a blanket before continuing the task for the next few hours until all the demons where moved and he had put the fifty boxes with remains and files into the truck also. As he sighed and rested for a moment Yukie could only wonder where they would move to next knowing they needed a working incinerator to dispose of any failed reanimated bodies that Yukie collected from his offerings. Knowing Father he must have gotten rather cross at the amount of carving done to the sacrifices, making them useless to test or change into demons. Yukie was relived he could travel to the last sacrifice alone knowing if Raven had seen a live human left for them he would be subject to testing and at worst becoming a demon left to rot away from society.

“Seems your finished. Come down and have lunch before we leave...you need to seem healthy if we go out during the daytime.” Father added the man wiping blood off his hands the hospital covered in ripped apart bodies.

“Yes, I do need to be healthy looking” Yukie added following his master back inside the man having a deep glow of madness in his eyes from the amount of blood he partook from Yukie. Drinking a demons blood was taboo...but as Yukie was chained to the doctor he couldn’t reject him. Since they met he slowly watched the man descend into madness the pure bloood taken from Yukie being a dangerous drug that permently twisted and messed with ones mind to the point of driving them to insanity. This in turn had driven the doctor to a dangerous addiction and had spiraled to the mess they where in where he couldn’t justify his own actions and acted restlessly. Yukie had in turn grown tiered and at his age...he desired a mate and to settle down and be free despite his bond to the doctor they weren’t lovers and with Yukie entering his hormonal demon age (starting at 20 years old) he was getting harder to contain and control and in the end he could do worse damage to society unless properly subdued and if he was honest the best Yoh could do was punish and restrict him from killing excessively he had never taken the chance to learn how to control Yukie and in turn he had been attacked and people around him had been attacked more then once forcing him to keep Yukie starved and weak (this being the only way he can stop him)so he only had strength to obey.

“You’ll need energy to take care of anyone who tries to stop us from leaving, can’t have your dear friends getting found” Yoh added as Yukies eyes glowed desperately wanting to step out of line but well he couldn’t because of how weak he was and the fact that Yoh had reinforced he would hurt the only connection he had to what he was and for Yukie he couldn’t Let that happen.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Asakura-Sama

A quite place where few people go to, few opened stores with bright signage lighting the streets, K finished his smoke and went up stairs to a bar place's door, the door bells chimes as he entered. There are few scattered customers trying to relax or hang out with a companion.

K sat in a bar side table in front of the bar master "the usual" the bar master snickered and with swift hands created a pink and gold cocktail "your taste is still so childish"

K took the drink and sip on it lightly "I can't get drunk I still need to do something afterwards"

"uhuh" the bar mastered nodded sarcastically

"I need some candy"

"...." ahhh yes as soon as K said that the bar master knew, what he meant, it means K needs some information

"what type of candy?" the bar master said as he continued wiping the beer glass

K lean in closer and whispered "do you have any idea about a cult? and they wear robes apparently"

the bar mastered snorted a laugh "well aren't they too old fashioned?, are they trying to summon a devil?"

"who knows"

The bar mastered leaned in a bit "I haven't heard any cult spewing around, though i did heard that a new addictives are being passed down, but"

K raised an eyebrow "but?"

"apparently you won't just get it in the streets like some kind of weed, it's for members only"

"members of what?"

the bar masted smirked as he lean in more closer to K "that will cost you krain" K looked at him for a moment, the bar master and K have some kind of history with each other but now K just want to keep things business related

He rummaged through his coat "I'm afraid I have nothing to offer as of the moment, for now this is my payment for the candy"

K took out a piece of paper and slide it into the counter, and almost immediately the bar master took it and put it inside his black vest

"that's too bad, maybe next time..." he winked at K then he turned around to handle other customers

K sighed as he swiftly goes out of the bar, he didn't finish his drink since he still needs to go to his next destination before the night ends, the condo where "01" was found.

as he walked to the medium high condo building, he tried to analyze what he found out so far, currently he collected enough information, but its not enough to conclude anything, the case is just too bizarre to create answers, all he has are theories, its probably a huge organization that's being handled by a rich bozzo, for all he knows, if it is then he needs to be more careful, or he could get killed with just a snap of their fingers, but then again what's with the dead bodies of young women with markings, it just doesn't make sense, and now apparently a drug is involve.

then K remembered those moments where this mysterious "Him" was mentioned

"and him? whose him? are these cases all related?" he whispered under his breath

K sighed again as he light another stick of smoke, the more he thinks about it, the weirder this case gets.

He fixed his scarf since its getting cold into the night, He walked onto the silent streets on the way to the building where "01" was found in an unusual peaceful manner, too peaceful to be honest, but he was hoping he could found more answers or more materials for his theories.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Standing outside on the opposite side of the condo a smaller elderly woman sat in a comfy chair as of waiting for K. In her arms she held a medium sized box one that would be used when moving or packing up belongings. Sitting and watching K she chuckled lightly, “there isn’t anything left it got cleaned out yesterday by an older gentleman. He reeled of alcohol, had a key so I didn’t think anything of it the lad that traveled with him didn’t say a word as they moved furniture and all the woman’s belongings into the moving truck” the woman explained not knowing that Yukie and Raven where just getting rid of any leftover evidence the police left behind. “They cleaned the whole place also from top to bottom.” The woman muttered adjusting the box on her lap.

“The man went down to the truck to grab more bleach but the young lad asked me to hold onto this said someone would be by in a few hours or days to pick it up.” The woman finished moving the box carefully as it was filled with a lot of things including overlooked evidence and some of the new pills hitting the street that Raven had been delivering along the way.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Asakura-Sama

K grab the handle of a luxurious door and pushed it open, revealing a really elegant lobby of a high rise condo, he took out a white card he got from shin and showed it to the young man with a formal attire on the reception desk.

the young man ask some question and K explained that he needs to visit the room.

"I'm sorry sir but the police already visited that room and took everything as an evidence"

K squint his eyes and looked at the receptionist with a confused look "what do you mean?"

"As I said sir the police came and cleaned up the room"

"you got to be kidding me..." K mumbled under his breath "I'm also from the team, i need to check if they really took care of the evidence"

"but-" before he could even speak K took out his police badge from his coat

"I need to double check the room" he said again firmly

"... o-of course, let me just phone the cleaners to pull out from the room"

"Instruct them to leave everything, there cleaning materials, the trashes, everything"

"no problem sir"

after the reception phoned the cleaners, the young man allowed K to go up the building and check the room, K angrily stormed to the elevator and hop off the floor in question.

the room door was closed so he used his key card to enter, and it was really cleaned up even the furniture, only the cleaning supplies and a trash bag left by the cleaners earlier are there, K checked the bathroom, the corners, other rooms, the in wall closet, nothing just dust, no visible finger prints either, whoever cleaned it out are professionals.

K took out his phone and called his Acquaintance

"Hello officer Shin speaking"

".... stop it shin i assume you have my number on your phone"

"Krain! I mean silver kite, oh sorry its a habit"

"it's a bad habit you shouldn't introduce yourself on the phone what if its not me?"

"alright alright i get it, your worried"

"I'm not" K said annoyingly over the phone "anyway that's not what i want to talk about, "01's" room, did you asked a team to clean it out?"

"no why should I? your going to visit it right?"

"well someone cleaned it out, the reception said it was one of ours, but I doubt it"

"what? no shit, I'll try to investigate what happened"

"no need like i said it was cleaned out there's nothing to investigate, they also probably faked their identities to do that, just keep me updated within the hive, i think a wasp entered the nest bye" K ended the call and sighed

K looked at the cleaned out place, someone's probably inside the force, a traitor, a spy, if not how else would someone know his going to investigate this place, he should be careful who to interact with, talking to shin isn't safe anymore either, he shouldn't discuss to anyone his next moves anymore.

as he thought of this K noticed something, there's a garbage in the trash bag, it might be from the other rooms or somewhere else but its too little, so it might have come from this room, however disgusting it is he rustled through it, thankfully its just tissues.

"hmmm...." there's nothing particularly wrong with them but some of them smells like booze, K placed the trash bag back to where he got it.

"well one of them might be drunkard" he thought

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Standing outside on the door of the condo a smaller elderly woman stood in the entryway as if waiting for K to finish. In her arms she held a medium sized box one that would be used when moving or packing up belongings. Standing and watching K she chuckled lightly, “there isn’t anything left it got cleaned out yesterday by an older gentleman. He reeled of alcohol, had a key so I didn’t think anything of it the lad that traveled with him didn’t say a word as they moved furniture and all the woman’s belongings into the moving truck” the woman explained not knowing that Yukie and Raven where just getting rid of any leftover evidence the police left behind. “They cleaned the whole place also from top to bottom.” The woman muttered adjusting the heaving box in her arms more.

“The older man went down to the truck to grab more bleach but the young lad asked me to hold onto this said someone would be by in a few hours or days to pick it up.” The woman finished moving the box carefully while walking into the kitchen and set it down as it was filled with a lot of things including overlooked evidence and some of the new pills hitting the street that Raven had been delivering along the way. “Polite young man ended up meeting him while visiting a friend on this side. I’ve seen him about four times once before he seemed to be a prize the young miss had brought home from a date.” The woman explained sighing softly as she looked at the apartment. “She gushed about him all the next day according to Sylvia, said they where going out again the next night and was hoping it would turn into more three days later we called for the smell manager found her cut up. I’m assuming you know the rest” she finished with a small frown.

Guest Asakura-Sama

K sighed he didn't really accomplished anything

and with nothing else to do in here he just decided to hit back home, but as soon as he step out of the condo door he saw a small elderly woman as if waiting for him

he listened to her in a while.

and it seems someone was really expecting him, it might not be necessarily him but they are expecting someone to investigate the room again, but why all the hassle of cleaning up the evidence just for the second investigation, wouldn't they clean up just before the investigation started in the first place?? more questions more headache for K

as he got lost in thoughts for a moment the old lady was already inside setting down the box by the kitchen counter, does she not realize a murder happened in this very condo? she entered like it was nothing, K thought to himself as she followed her.

K smiled and thank her regardless "the young lad and the older guy that you said reeks of alcohol" K's guess was correct the other man was really a drunkard, but he never expected it would just be the 2 of them doing the cleaning, he expected about a number of 3 - 4 men to clean a crime this fast, but smaller quantity would be better if your going to get out of the radar it seems.

then again why would someone deliberately leave something behind for him?

"can you tell me what they look like?" he asked the elderly who clearly looks exhausted, she's been carrying the box for a while it seems.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

“The one who smelled of alcohol wasn’t exactly all the way there kinda looked like he hadn’t slept in awhile. He was unshaven black hair and dark circles under his eyes, he wore a simple long sleeved shirt under a medical coat it was why I didn’t think anything of them coming by to clean they looked like the part. It wasn’t until I say the young man with him that I realized he was her boyfriend before she was murdered.” The woman explained with a small sigh not sure what was going to happen to the lad when caught. “The other one with him...he was quite different not many people posses albino traits. He wore a hat his hair was cut short and messy he wore a medical outfit to but he seemed to be more like a patient. The older man....let’s see....Raven? I think it was Raven had the young man who Sylvia was told was named Yukie to clean the place. Despite how hurt he looked he had quite a bit of strength he moved out everything by himself. Course I offered him to stay and join me and Sylvia for dinner but he refused and just asked I keep this box around. He seemed like he knew someone would be by to pick it up. Said not to give it to a uniformed officer seemed as if he was afraid of going to the police with what he left behind.” The elderly woman finished before pulling out a small letter containing an address to Yohs illegal storage facility. “He seemed like such a nice young man...shame if he gets locked up he seemed unable to argue against his boss”.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...