Look only at me- (Chena93)

iMarionette

People get married all the time. It should be a common thing; men and women have been joining in the sacred union since ancient times. Akira always saw it as something ridiculous and unnecessary; if two people loved each other so much that they wanted to stay together all their lives, why not simply do it? Where there was marriage, there was also divorce. There was no love in splitting up. And a place where there was no love wasn’t a place for children.

Of course, Akira wasn’t a child. Not any more. He’d long forgiven his parents splitting up, even if he felt they never should have gotten together in the first place. He was a student already, one year away from starting college, two years too early to be living alone legally. He liked his mom; of course he did, so he was in no hurry to move out. But after a lifetime of there being just the two of them, he wasn’t prepared to let anyone in, either.

He was aware of the fact that she had been dating someone for quite a while now, but he never expected them to announce that they were going to get married. Akira remembered sitting next to Yuki, his classmate and sort-of-a-friend, caught completely off guard at the sight of their parents. Akira’s mother and Yuki’s father, engaged. When did that happen?

Akira was quick to protest; he couldn’t remember Yuki saying anything about the matter, although it was obvious that he was against it as well. It was too sudden. Too rushed. It simply felt wrong.

Both Akira and Yuki realized quickly that they would have to sabotage this unlucky union, and so they would.

• Name: Yuki
    Position: seme
    Appearance:
    images.jpg

Yuki wasn’t sure when it was that he first felt attracted to Akira; it didn’t matter anyway. He hated the fact Akira wasn’t interested in him beyond friendship, but chasing someone who seemed to have a very similar personality to Yuki. Similar habits. Similar likes and dislikes. Yes, Satoshi was a thorn in Yuki’s side, but he’d let him be. He was going to get Akira’s attention on his own, whether the other liked it or not. All while working to destroy their parents’ engagement, too.

-Chena93

• Name: Akira
    Position: uke
    Appearance:
    guy9.jpg

Akira always thought highly of Yuki, but never saw him as anything more than a good friend. After all, his heart was set on another boy – same year, different class; Oujou Satoshi. It was a real pain, as Satoshi seemed everything but interested in Akira. And then came all the trouble with his mom and Yuki's dad, and Akira found himself spending more and more time around his classmate. How cruel, to make him miss Satoshi so much! But he had to concentrate on task at hand - he wasn't sure why, but clearly their parents weren't fit for each other. Akira would give his best to keep them from entering such a complicated thing as marriage.

-iMarionette

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iMarionette

• Chena93

Yuki couldn't help but slam his fist on the table. It created a loud thud but he didn't care. "Damn!"

Why of all people?... Why "his" mother?!

Yuki gritted his teeth together. This is totally unacceptable. He'll never allow such arrangement.

He'll break it by hook or by crook!

First, he needs to get that guy's help. "Shit!"

He feels frustrated even just thinking about it.

He just can't forget about this. The feelings he had for that certain someone.

And now... they're going to be brothers?! What's up with that?

"Argh!!"

Where is he?

Akira walked without paying much attention to anything other than the groups forming in front of their school. Craning his neck, in a hopeless attempt to better see and perhaps catch a glimpse of a familiar face, Akira hoped he hadn't already gone inside the building. They had only one class together today, and if Akira didn't catch him now, he wouldn't get to see him until the class before last; after classes he had things to do, so he wouldn't be able to stick around and wait for the other, either. Ah, such a pain.

He reached the front gates, paused in his step to look around again, then let out a sigh. Missed him, again.

Yuki slammed his door shot and ran out of the house. he didn't even bothered saying his goodbyes to his father... His too pissed off as it is...

Pulling out his motor bike outside the garage... he put on his helmet and quickly rode on it. The noise was pure music to him and it drowned the thoughts that were swirling on his mind. In no time at all, he found himself entering the school gates...

He'd have to pull that guy into his plan in order for this to work...

He smirked. It'll be a pleasure teaming up with him... but if this fail...

Yuki couldn't help but clench his fist into a tight ball at the possibilities of that...

He entered the room and just as he was to sit down, his eyes automatically strayed to the guy just in front

of his desk. Akira...

"Yo~" Akira gave a short greeting, still sulking about the fact that he had missed seeing Satoshi first thing in the morning. He took his seat, placing his rucksack on his desk, but not yet taking out the textbooks required for the current class. Instead, he heaved a dramatic sigh, then let his head fall forward and bury itself into the said rucksack. His whine came out a bit muffled, but Yuki would have known what he said. After all, Akira repeated the exact same thing, nearly every morning, for the past year and a half.

"Yu~ki~ what should I do~?"

Yuki couldn't help himself. "Tsk!"

Scowling, he took out his pen and just started swirling it on his hand. He had became good at that.

His eyes was focused outside window. But even though, his eyes were looking at a tree outside, his sole focus was Akira's back.

He was thinking what the hell that bastard Satoshi has that he don't that Akira would only look at him?

Shit!

He's getting jealous over this guy that he hadn't even laid eyes on.

Still, no matter how much he gets jealous, the fact remains that... Akira would not look at him.

Sighing, Yuki stood up and walked out of the room as the class was dismissed. he stopped short when he remembered Akira. He went back inside the room and without a word, took Akira's hand and pulled him along towards the rooftop.

Akira had been dozing off, not paying much attention to the class at all. As the bell rang he was still sat by his desk, drawing tiny geometrical shapes in the top left corner of the said desk. He would have missed his break completely had Yuki not come back to get him; yet as he was pulled along the corridor and up the stairs, Akira realized he had no idea exactly where it was that the other was taking him. "Hmm? Yuki, we still have classes, you know? The bell's gonna ring soon- ah~ I can't believe I missed him again~"

Yuki gripped Akira's hand tightly upon hearing that from him and even hurried toward the rooftop. He was almost dragging along the poor kid, but he doesn't care at the moment. He has to get it through that thick skull of his this present dilemma that they have.

As they reached the rooftop, he slammed close the door and let go of Akira's hand. He regretted doing that coz he like the feel of Akira's soft hand between his fingers. he clenched those same fingers again as he looked at Akira across from him.

"Are you aware of our parents relationship?"

Akira winced against the tight grip and quite the rough pulling of his arm, but hadn't the time to comment on it. Before he knew it, Yuki had dragged him up to the roof; Akira thought he could feel the negative vibe coming from the other and stood awkwardly, not wanting to unleash his rage. As far as he knew, Yuki had proved to have a bit of a bad temper.

"Of course I am," Akira gave a small pout, dragging his feet across the roof. "I was there when they told us, wasn't I?" He fell silent for a moment, then sighed and turned towards Yuki,attempting a small smile. "I don't like it, but if it's Yuki who's going to be my brother, then I guess I don't mind."

• 2 weeks later...

Yuki don't know how to react to that. F*ck!

He liked the guy since... hell, he doesn't even remember and now... HIM being his brother... Does not suit well with him. Yuki couldn't help but glare at Akira.

To stop himself into pushing Akira down, he started pacing away from the guy and started thinking. He have to find a way that'll make Akira not want to be his brother. But what?

Sh*t... What is it...?

Akira was in a world of his own, having become very absent-minded in the past thirty seconds. As Yuki raged around, he chuckled, wandering across the roof with no particular destination in mind. It was nice up there. Akira didn't feel like going back to class, either. He settled near the edge, peeking over, then stealing glances back towards Yuki. Finally, he settled on watching the clouds pass over him.

"Ah~ it's so nice."

Yuki stopped pacing.

If Akira doesn't feel the same as him, it won't matter if they break up their parents. And in the end, if he force himself into Akira, he'll only hurt him and in the end, Akira'll probably won't talk to him anymore. It's useless...

He caught a glance at Akira who was standing at the very edge of the fence. "What...?!"

His heart beating twice as fast, Yuki quickly ran over to Akira and pulled him away from the edge of the building. his nreath coming out in short gasps, he took hold of Akira's shirt front. "What the fuck were you thinking?! Do you hate it so much to be with me?!"

Yuki could see the shock in Akira's eyes. What the hell... am I doing...?

Releasing, the guy's shirt, he walked away from him and out of the rooftop. As he passed by the lockers, he couldn't help but banged his fist into it.

Indeed, Akira did not expect the harsh pull; but more surprising were the words of the other. Of course Akira didn't hate being with him.. why would he even think that?

"I was just-" Akira blinked twice; he didn't think he'd done anything wrong. But that was Yuki, very intense, to the point an airhead like Akira could not understand him at all.

"H-hey, Yuki-" and then Yuki was gone, leaving Akira on the roof to ponder the event. It was quite confusing, so Akira gave up soon enough, focusing rather on the issue at hand.

I said that, but... it really doesn't feel right... The marriage had to be stopped, that much even Akira knew. He just thought it might not be as bad to have Yuki around, always- he wondered why, after all, Yuki often seemed more irritated at him than not. But then, Akira's train of thought was lost on him, interrupted by the shrill sound of the bell. Suddenly gleeful, Akira hurried down the stairs to hopefully meet Satoshi in front of the classroom; he passed Yuki on the way, and gave a brilliant smile in turn to his gloomy expression.