You were trapped inside the elevator with your favorite yaoi/BL character..

K

. .for 24 hours

. .imagine your situation

. .what it would be like?

. .what will be the possibilities that may happen between the two of you? :leaf20:

• Like 2

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Senji

• midniteXfairy

• Dayu

• Demonic_Cultivator

erm....24 hr is to long~~~~hihihi

for me is just nothing to speak until he open his mouth to talk with me...and change no phone or email...

erm..i don't think so if something gonna be happen...

• Like 1

wow.

24 hours is a seriously LONG time to get stuck in an elevator.

we can go from panic, fear, confusion, anger, exhaustion to boredom.

and oh..the things you can do when you're bored. LOL

for the record, i am NOT claustrophobic so this is gonna be fun.

if I'm stuck with my favorite seme character...I am SO gonna be the uber uke and cry. and will want to come closer to him to be comforted. there is a possibility he'll have to make out with me to keep me the tears from flowing softly on my cheeks. YOSH!!! MUHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!

we're gonna take lots of pics and video together. we're gonna exchange contact info. and i'm gonna even record his voice. we're gonna talk about a LOT of stuff and most of them will be about him 'cause I wanna know EVERYTHING. LOL. and when we fall asleep, I'm gonna cuddle really close to him preferably leaning on his chest. YAY! ♥ but we're not gonna get stuck too long 'cause being seme means you always try to find a way out of a tight situation like this. and a seme always saves his uke. nyuk! nyuk! nyuk! XD

now if I was stuck in the elevator with my favorite uke character. I will try to be brave together with him. We're gonna hold hands a lot, I'm sure. We're gonna talk a LOT about him too. What he feels being with his seme. We're gonna share tips. We're gonna take lots of cute pics together and video. When we fall asleep, we're gonna sleep side by side. We're gonna wait till help arrives which is most likely the seme. nyuk! nyuk nyuk! XD

• Like 4

If I would be trapped in elevator with either Iwaki or Katou from Haru wo Daite Ita.... who know what might happen, since they were both adult movie actors.... :leaf5: lol

I think I would talk to him and ask details about his relationship with his lover, I'd take pics with him (that I would hang later on the wall near my bed) and try to have a bit of fun, laugh a bit saying jokes not to think about the real situation ause I think I'd be pretty scared... :cuteonion55:

• Like 1

That is a joke, right? Me and Asami trapped together inside an elevator?

First of all, he would have us out of there before I even became aware of the situation we were in. It is a situation doomed from the start.

But oh well, let's give Asami the almighty a rest and imagine that he took, in some messed up alternate universe, more time than he "canon-ly" would to get us out of the elevator...

--

That morning Asami and I went to have breakfast together and Club Sion, Takaba was not with us because he was still sleeping and probably too sore to walk.

Asami had some rare legal business to do and invited or rather dragged me along.

The thing is our plans were crushed because the elevator we were riding got stuck all of a sudden! *dramatic revelation*

I guess one of the possible and most probable scenarios is: we would smoke all the cigarettes he and I were carrying at the moment, then we would talk about our favorite weapons and share our sadistic tastes about torture, all the while Asami sitting elegantly on the floor (how he manages to I do not know) and me sitting comfortably by his side, as if we were at his house drinking a hot cup of green tea.:cuteonion7:

Takaba somehow came into the conversation and I tried to coach a love confession off of Asami. The best I got was «I want to f*ck him hard, right here, right know, until he cannot think of anything but me.». I was more than satisfied with the answer.

By the time Suoh and Kirishima finally got us out we were all out of tobacco but we were chatting with interest about random gory things. Takaba was waiting anxiously inside the limo. After dropping me off at home they left to the penthouse and I thought to myself about the punishment I suggested Asami should give Takaba after telling Asami how many times Takaba masturbated and/or fantasized about him throughout 6 whole volumes.

The next morning I received a DVD.

«Ahh yes, this is indeed the best day ever!», I thought.

:Red_fox11:

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

O.o . . . stuck in an elevator with Ritsuka (yesh i like leetol boi'z...that is in uke i mean XD)? uhm I guess I would pull out my Ipod and start blasting music from the headphones to pass time. But! I would take a bunch of sexy pic of Ritsuka and send them to soubi to make him jelous. He would eventually get too jelous and come rescue us.

I woke up early Saturday morning. Why? 'Cause I'm going to be hanging with my bestie, Ritsuka. I put on my daily clothes (yesh daily clothes) and run out the door of my cramp apartment. I headed towards the mall where we were meeting. I realized I arrived late again. I see Ritsuka standing near a handicap parking space sign looking at his watch. I walk up to him, laughing nervously.

"You're late...again" he says staring at me coldly.

"I'm sooo sorry! Please forgive meee!" I beg, giving him my puppy dog eyes which no one can resist (except soubi).

"Fine, but come on! They're is a sale going on in JCPenny's!" he said grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the mall.

We walk into the gigantic mall entrance and look at it's modern interior.(Im not going into detail) We walk towards the elevator because JCPenny's is in the basement region of the mall. This mall is huge, 6 floors! All filled with stores! Amazing, right?

We press one of the buttons indicating down and wait. The elevator doors open and we step in. The doors close and the elevator makes a strange noise before moving. 2 seconds later, the elevator made another strange noise. We felt a sudden jerk and fell on the floor. Ritsuka landed on my back, which was not fun. We got up and noticed the elevator stopped moving.

"What...The...HELL!?" yelled Ritsuka.

"Calm down, calm down" I say shaking him by the sholders.

"Okay, Im fine. Let go of me, I'm fine. But how are we supposed to get out?" he asked worried.

Did he really forget he had a hot sexy boyfriend that had magical powers? Maybe it's because of the shock. But either way we have to get him here.

"Have you forgotten about Soubi?" I asked taking my Ipod out and blasting some Breaking Ben through the headphones.

"OH MY GOD! You're so right! But how am I gonna get him here? He isn't gonna believe I got stuck in an elevator." he said pouting while crossing his arms across his chest.

Really? Isn't he like a slave to you or something? Never mind. Might as well have some fun while I'm stuck in here. But, what to do?...! Got it! I'm going to get Soubi jelous.

"I bet if we make him jelous, he will come a get us out." I suggested.

"...and how do u plan on getting him jelous?" he asked.

"I'm going to take a bbunch of sexy pics of you with my cell and send them to him. I'm gonna tell him we are having so much fun alone, trapped in an elevator." I say grinning. I dont know how I came up with that.

"Oh...dear...lord! Fine but only 3 pics. That should be enough." he said looking annoyed.

"OKAY! Then let's get to work. First im gonna need you to take off your shirt and jacket." I say.

"WHAT!? Why?" he yells!

"So we can make it look like Im making a move on you, duh!" I said

"Oh...Okai" he said awkwardly.

Ritsuka took off his jacket and shirt and threw it to the elevator floor. He stood there looking annoyed.

"Okay unbutton your pants but dont take them off." I said

He unbuttoned them and stood there again.

"Now put one hand in your hair and close your eyes. Make it look seductive." I order.

He does what I say while I take out my cell. I found a good position and took the pic. I sent it to Soubi with a text that said 'Hey look how much fun we are having. Trapped...in an elevator...alone! I think I might make my move on him. ;D' I took another pic of him on the ground. It looked like he just had some major 'sexy time'. I sent that one while saying 'I think he enjoyed what I did for him. Don't you?'. I took the last picture to make it look like Ritsuka was kissing me. But, he wasn't, I wouldn't kiss my bestie. I sent this one say 'ahhhh yeeeaaahhh, I think he's ready!'. Now we just have to wait.

"You're evil"said Ritsuka while laughing.

"I know" while laughing along with him.

Soon enough Soubi was here in a matter of minutes and got the elevator moving again. We walked out to see a very jelous Soubi.

"Before you say anyhting," said Ritsuka, "It was all a joke to get you to come save us. We never did that stuff. She already knows my ass belongs to you".

Soubi looked kind of shocked and then laughed it off. Then we all headed off to that JCPenny's sale.

• Like 2

Hmm... good question. Let's see, well I would be freaked out for one because I am claustrophobic... He would comfort me and sweet talk me to get my mind off the situation. It would be dark assuming that we are trapped due to an electrical issue. I would share stories about my life and then he would share his. I may or may not try to pull a move on him lol XD Eventually, we will both become brave and try to escape ourselves by climbing through the ceiling latch. We would explore the elevator shaft and find an escape route. It'll be like a spy movie lol :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

24 hours is too long !! I would probably

- pee in a corner (cause I'm sure that would be inevitable)

- eat my bento (it's called hunger)

Nahh just kidding :)

If I'm stuck with him in an elevator then my oh so reliable brain would probably start building up some GOOD ideas. Considering the fact that my favorite BL character is unbelievably gorgeous, I would probably be crawling on all fours obeying his every whim xD

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

i would be really happy because i can talk with him , and hear him talk

then i would ask for a hug and a cute pictures of us together :D

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hmm... Stuck in an elevator for twenty four hours? *blush* Oh god... Well, I'd pick Naruto, because he's so funny, and lively and I'd love to be stuck in an elevator with him! I'd have my Ipod with me and I'd put it on shuffle while listening to Naruto joke around and whisper sweet things in my ear. I'd be nervous, so he'd bring me close and hug me. :D Then as the night would wear on, I'd snuggle closer to him and I'd probably cry, because I'd be away from my friends and my family. Then he'd comfort me and say, "It's alright, Paloma-chan. *blush* I'll comfort you..." *kisses* *giggles* Then I'd take pictures of Naruto and I and send them to Sasuke to make him jealous-XD Naruto-k-kun!

• Like 1

I think I would try to start up a conversation with him (oh by the way it would be Havi from Crimson Spell), if I had a camera I would ask to take some pics with him (for Facebook, LOL), I'd probably end up getting bored though, if itwas 24 hours. And I'm pretty sure I would definitely end up falling asleep. I would hopefully end up getting some sort of contact information, and of course I would ask how Vald is doing, and Ruruka(he's such a cute little rabbit thing)

• Like 1

If I were in an elevator with Nowaki for 24 hours??

Nothing would happen since I'm a girl... I dont talkt to strangers... face to face I mean.. so if he wouldn't talk to me first it would be the longest 24 hours of my life but at least I could enjoy the sight and smell his perfume... hehehhe

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

I just think

thank god there are someone other than me in the elevator so I don't have to be scared and alone in a day stuck in the elevator. maybe we talk with each other

It would be super embarrassing and creepy...

I´m not a claustrophobic, but it would be dark in there...

First of all I would light up the elevator with my mobile and ask him if he would care about me turning on some music.

I would start a conversation about the fuckin elevator and why this crap isn´t working...

This would be the nice part...

I just thought about the things vanesinger said and I totally agree... I have a weak bladder, that would be SO awkward. ; _____ ;

I would try and get out or climb up the shaft.... Just to pee.... And it would be DARK in there and I would think about all the horror movies I´ve ever seen and then my arms would go weak after a few meters and I would fall and injure myself.... Aww... I would be so very creepy.

So, that is what I would do...

How it works out in the end, depends on him and his "calming skills".

Wow thats one of the most interesting threads ever xd anyway ,hmm lawl I dont know from where to start @_@

If I'm gona be with "that" seme for 24h ,my heart will skip a beat on every full hour and thats becuz I will know the time is running out XD .No no I'm 100% sure my mind will give up over the bodie this will be too much v_v LOL

Me and Lavi stuck in an elevator?

It would probably be tons of fun with Lavi panicking, then trying to be the hero, then getting desperate, then using brute force and then giving up and coming to the conclusion to just wait for help and I'll be trying to keep my laugh in XD

If it was anyone else, it would be one long awkward silence °_°

• Like 1

24 hours you say?

Ok we'll just sing the campfire song and have a blast of enjoyment.

But seriously i'm not the type who flirts, i'll just go with the flow by then.

And appreciate the eye-candy smexy thing in front of me.

It may sound a little off but that's it, i'm a lazy type so deal with it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...