Just be friends...

Ridd

So, I have no idea if you people have heard this song ever?;

This song inspired me to this rp. So, as you can already guess from the song/video (if you watched it :D) it's about broken hearts, misunderstandings, and there is drama. I managed to make somekind of story about this song, and I hope you'll like it.

Two guys, who've been childhood friends , were both really popular in school, but one of them (the uke), never dated anyone. The seme flirted with girls and had his fun with them, but the uke never even showed any interest towards anyone. When the last year, and last day of their junior high came, the uke confessed his love to the seme. He told that he had been in love with the same since their childhood. This shocked the seme really much, and he thought of it as a joke at first, but the uke wasn't joking. The seme, who was really confused about this whole situation, started to laugh loudly, and said something like; "Ksth! Gay? Who would have ever thought you were one of that kind of people? Hah! Disgusting!" He was actually just so afraid of the situation, that he didn't know what to do. Then he turned around, and walked away, leaving the uke to cry, not being able to move. After that they never saw eachother again. The uke moved to another place, not being able to get over his firstlove, and his broken heart. And the seme, who also was secretly in love with the uke, but had just been too scared and confused to admit it, couldn't forget that day either...

I was thinking that they now (after 3 or 4 years) got into the same university (no idea what kind of though xD), and met again in there. The uke had gotten really beautiful, and he hadn't gotten any muscles, and the seme had gotten really handsome and man-like, the polar opposite of the uke. They recognized each other immediately, and they hadn't forgotten that incident at all. I don't want them to get immediately together, because then there is no reason in this at all. So the two of them, after some incidents, become `just friends´, because well, it's easy for them to became friends when they've been best friends for so long before. So, then comes the difficulty of getting together :D There has to be drama here. :D

I'll take the uke for myself (ksth! Evil, aren't I? :p), so if you want to the story with me, let me know~ (: Oh, and if you have any changes you want to make to the story, or if you want to add some things, please tell me about them. (: I hope at least someone is interested xD *begs for you to take part, making puppy eyes*

• Like 1

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ridd

• Kisecchi

• Jin.

• mixlol

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, just there is no names in your story thought I mean names of characters.I will call my character with Yuu if its possible ? :) if you agree then go ahead pls

Yeah, well of course there has to be names xD Sorry! I totally forgot! xD *hitting myself* "Stuupiiidd~" :D Sure, you can be Yuu~ I like that name actually, really much (: My character will be Natsume~ Do you want to post any more information about your character, or me to post more info about my character? :)

Sure sure. I'm really tired, so I might talk something really weird, but just ignore it then, ookay? :D So, you post your character stats, and I'll post after? So I can tell the things you need, and want to know? :p lol

((@mixlol, Haha, these two guys made their own version of vocaloids Megurine Luka's (not sure if it was hers, but I think so) song. The same song fully, but just different singers~ (= Hah, one of my favourites atm. lol))

Haha allright !! Here I go

tumblr_lzs6w7uxCt1rofro7o1_500.jpg

Name : Yuu Shirahane (I love this last name :p)

Hair: Blonde

eyes: Green

Background: Studying management ! He is a seme and loves getting attention from the people.. Outstanding and handsome guy with tall and muscular body. He loves fun and totally flirty, he can get cold and bored easy. He is self-centered but also does care his friends lot of. he is scared about falling in love so avoiding to this feelings.

• Like 3

I totally agree with hime... that picture is really hot... O__O *covering eyes to prevent myself from thinking anything dirty*

les-bishonens-329915.jpgoda_takenaga_2242.jpg?1236531482

Name: Oshiro Natsume

Hair: Short and black.

Eyes: Golden amber

Nature: Popular among friends and girls, and really friendly and polite towards everyone, unless someone is being rude towards him. Then he can be a monster himself too. He isn't that much of a partier, but if his friends ask him to go, he doesn't usually dare to decline. Like I already said, he is really friendly towards everyone.

Other: He's normal heighted. Not tall, but not short either. He has got a slim, beautiful body, and a really beautiful face. He doesn't look like a child from his face, but more like a woman. He's usually quiet, and seems like a shy guy, but he really isn't. He's still being affected by `that´ incident from 4 years ago, so he's not too much into having relationships. Though if a girl asks him on a date, he's too friendly to decline. He loves to hang out with friends and have fun, but he also likes to be alone and read books. He's studying management at the same university as Yuu.