The other option a roleplay

yourstalker

starter: i looked at the boy standing quietly and a little aloof next to his sister....my future wife. since we were children the family bisness had required me to marry this brown haired shallow girl in order to keep te partner ship but i never wanted her i knew who i wanted ..clearly and i wondered if he knew well

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yourstalker

• EvilVampKittyOfDoom

Reese walked with his sister toward the person his sister was going to marry. She was ecstatic about the marriage. He, on the other hand, felt a sharp pang of jealousy. Why was it that she got to be with him? He occasionally nodded without any true interest at his sister's excited narrative of her stereotypical plans for the future. It was one of those times he wished his sibling was mute. He had known about the future union for a while but rarely ever had a conversation with the male. From the few interactions they'd had, he figured he was a pretty good person. So why was it that he didn't approve?

he looked at the girl she didn't shutup your typical rich kid overly extravagent clothing and a milion gizilion ribbins in her hair. he stared at reece for a monment who seemed very distreased. he shook the boys hand with his sweaty shaky one nd casually glanced the other way. then he said "hello dear and you must be reece im glad we can finally OFFICIALLY meet"

Reese smiled as he shook the boy's hand. Hm... he wasn't half bad-looking. At all. "I am glad to meet you as well," he said politely before his sister began to talk to him. "Alright, then shall I officially introduce you?" She asked with a quick peck on her fiancee's cheek. "This is my brother, Reese. Reese, this is my fiancee, ____." Her tone was, as expected, cheerful. Reese briefly wondered how anybody could be so happy about an arranged marriage.

(I just put in the blank since I don't know your character's name.)

he shuddered to himself as his fionce kissed him he didn't like the girl but tried his best not to show it ((hmm whats a kool name)) max ((doh)) looked at him shit. he felt his face go hot. was it strange to say reece was..ahh good looking.

"i need a drink" he mumbeled to himself (i'm gonna switch to first person now ok|)

((Okay))

Reese smiled at Max before realizing that he still hadn't let go of his hand. Oops... He released Max's hand, wondering what to say next. For once, he was glad his sister had a natural ability for talking a lot. She took care of the fact that he would otherwise feel awkward. "Is something wrong?" She asked, concerned, at the comment about needing a drink. And here he had never thought he would be glad for someone not being able to shut up.

max sighed "no so what were you saying something about a dress"

he had no idea what she was tsalking about but with her it was always a dress. "well i have to go" she said "stuff to do partys to arange and that b**** matilda thinks she can.........."

and so she left leading the two boys standing awkwardly alone in the garden

well this is just fan- tucking -fastic

Reese watched his sister walk away. Way to leave them in an awkward moment. He spoke first. "I feel kind of sorry for you," he said, looking at the attractive boy again. "Having to marry my sister and such... I would not wish that fate on anyone." Seriously, how outdated could their families have possibly been? Apparently, enough to ignore concepts such as 'free will' and 'marrying for love'. Of course that was the case, to the point where he couldn't even tell them he was gay. He would hate to see their reactions.

• Like 1

"oh she's alright ..when she's not talking...i ..mean...." he didn't want to insult his sister. he stood there he never been good at taking to people. this whole aranged marage thing made him feel uncomfortable. he stared at the boy. "e's kinda hot"he blurted out.oh did he just say that outloud max put his hand over his mouth. "it's really hot ..today" he said quickly ,nice save..except it was the middle of winter

Reese laughed at the comment about her being alright when she wasn't talking. That was true, even though it was a rare occasion. He looked at Max when he said his next words. "What...?" Sure he said that it meant it was really hot that day, but that wasn't even true. "It's cold today, though," he said.He couldn't help but wonder exactly what the other male was thinking. That was not something he had expected to hear at all. Had that been a comment about him?

"yes it's very cold"

he said quickly trying to change the subject. your marrying his sister remember your supposed to be straigtt "well i'll be staying here for to days meet the in laws "yay" he sad sarcastically and satrically did a "thumbs up" he wanted more then ever to forget what he so stupidly blurted out

Yay for the change in subject! "Don't worry, we're not all as talkative as my sister," Reese said with a smile. Aw, too bad. Max was pretty cute when he was embarrassed. No, he shouldn't have been thinking something like that. It was a terrible thing to be thinking about his sister's fiancee. "Hopefully you enjoy your stay more than you expect to."

Reese nodded at the suggestion, not showing that he had indeed heard Max's first comment. "Good idea," he agreed. "Inside should be warmer." No duh. Why did he feel a need to point out the obvious and make himself seem like a fool? He turned around and walked toward the house, stopping at the door to look back and see if Max was following him.

he stood there for a moment spaced out then max then sprinted up to catch u to the boy only to have them collide head on

Reese didn't even get a chance to move out of the way before Max collided into him, knocking them both over. Alright, having him on top of him was pretty awkward. "Are you alright?" He asked, waiting for the other boy to get off. Get off of him... not what his mind involuntarily went to. His friends' accusations of him secretly being a perv were making more sense by the second.

this was embarressing he had practically face planted into reeces croutch he quickly got up lets not do that again god he was such a derp

Reese noticed the exact position Max had fallen in. Yup, secret pervert indeed. "Yeah, I think it would be good not to do that again," he agreed with a nervous laugh as he stood up. "So anyway, shall we go inside now?" Excellent change of subject! He opened the door, motioning for Max to go inside first. That was him; always the gentleman, even when the person he was interaction with wasn't female.

" yes i'm dieing to know what dress my dear fionce is wearing" he said his voice dripping with satire. he walked in the door wondering what awaited him at the dinner table "and whether it'll be less awkward then that"

"You sound enthusiastic," Reese replied with a smile. Even if he didn't approve of the marriage, he found himself taking a liking to the boy himself. Could it have meant-? No, of course not. It was ridiculous to think that he may have possibly had any sort of romantic interest in his sister's fiancee. Something like that would just be wrong. Meanwhile, the family hadn't even sat down at the table yet. His mother looked at them as they walked in.

"Ah, so now you have decided to come inside. Weren't you cold out there?" She asked. "Max, how about you go talk to your fiancee a bit before dinner? She's in the living room. I swear, it seems almost as though you were engaged to my son instead. I suppose it is a good thing you two are getting along." The part about being engaged to Reese was a joke, but it would probably make things awkward all over again.

"gotta go" he said as reeces mother left the room. she was nice rather marry er hell i'd rather marry a venomos snake. he thought they were living in the fiftys. it was stupid ..there must be a law against this. then he turned back and looked at reece "well...i gotta go" he said then it happened then that was when everything changed. as reece got up to shake his hand e didn't know what came other him. funny thing ipulse and then his brother-in-law would surly reject it so way why the hell did he kiss him

Reese smiled about Max's comment of 'rather marry her' and was about to say something along the lines of "So you like them that much older?" when Max said he had to leave. "Alright then-" he began to speak when he felt the other male's lips against his. He should have pushed him away, yet he accepted the kiss gladly. He simply could have rejected it, but is seemed right somehow. Almost as though he had another reason for not wanting Max to marry his sister.

why didn't he reject it oh god why didn't he. it was the only thought going through max's head. he hated it and yet he craved more. he pulled himself away from reece. is fionce HE HAD A FIONCE. REMEMBER HER. it was cruel to her. much as he hated the idear of marrying this shallow person he...couldn't just forget her. he moved away and turned round and walked off. "I think it's best...." he began "if we don't talk to each other ..i'm sorry for doing this and no it's my fault i..." and then max turned around..and left.

Reese was disappointed when Max pulled away, although he supposed it was for the best. Right, in a couple of months this guy would be married. Not just married, but his brother-in-law. Just doing what he had done had been completely wrong. Yet for some reason he wanted to kiss him again. He was glad that he normally had good self-control, the only thing that made it so he didn't kiss Max again. "I'm sorry," he sighed as Max began to walk away. What had he been thinking? He couldn't just go kissing his sister's fiancee. He didn't even know what else to say. "It isn't completely your fault," he added although he wasn't even sure if the other male was there anymore.