the GazettE ~~? ^^

evemaid

Hey guys! I've been thinking of starting a gaze rp for a while now already, but only now I could bring myself to start it~ :D Oh, and please, I would prefer if you knew some facts about the band too, and not just start playing as a total newbie on the gaze-section, please~ :) Of course I don't expect you to be a fan like me... I've been listening gaze for 6 years now, and I know so many unnecessary things about the members, including their shoe and ring sizes, favorite drinks, and colors etc. etc. (creeps you out, right? x''D) Haha, I just need you to know at least the band members, and their positions in the band, and a bit something more. Nothing ultimate~ ^^

Of course I have my own fav pairings, but it's not like I'm saying that you have to rp with those pairings~ ^^ I actually would be delighted if you would give me some info about your own pairings, and who is the seme and who is the uke and something like that? :D If you also have got any preferences in their personalities, you can tell me about them too.

I don't mind if there is 4 persons in this rp too (me plus 3 others), but not an uneven number, because then there won't be complete pairings, unless someone wants a threesome, or a triangle-drama~ I don't mind triangles or threesomes at all in this rp, if others want it too~ So please give me some information about your preferences, and what kind of things you would like to add to this rp?~ :)

I'd like to be Uruha, and I really don't have any preferences to whom he should be pairing up with~ I've paired him up with Aoi, Uruha being either Uke or seme, and Reita, Uruha being the uke, and Ruki, Uruha being the seme. I'ven't tried with Kai, but if you want to, then let me know. Also, if you want me to pick another character for myself, please feel free to say it too~ ^^ The one whom I'm starting the rp with, can also decide if he wants to take other characters in or not~

Plus, you can give your own idea about how the story has been so far, and who is in love with whom, and what is going to happen etc. etc. I hope this'll be fun!~~ ^^

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• evemaid

• Jin.

• Ridd

Haha, roger that hime!~ ^^ I'll add you to the list!~ *grins widely* Is it bad to say, that I actually secretly wished that you would take a part in this? :D

LMAO~ Yeah, go ahead, read it~ x''D

LMFAO I DIED!!!!!!! O_____O Oooh shiiiittt!!! *lays on the ground, utterly powerless from all the laughter. No signs of living.*

Nah, dunno~ I just thought that you're a gazette fan or something. No idea where I got that from, but I just thought~ :D So, you're joining still, even after reading it? ~ x''D

Kssth! ~ So, who do you want me to play as? Is Uruha fine, or do you want me to change?~ ^^ Oh, and which one of us is seme and which is uke? ... Oh! + any preferences or ideas for the story? :)

...Pffffffft! lmao

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

You don't have to change if you don't want to lol.

Hahaha I really like that pic though I don't like hello kitty.

But my pc is having blue screens now and I can't get in my pc nor system care so I might start later...

Haha, I don't really mind changing at all. I was just picking uruha because... Kssth, dunno? By random? XD I've paired up Reita with Ruki too, for example? Though not everyone always likes that pairing~ What pairing you've got in your mind?

Well yeah, that's why I was laughing so much. Reita + hellokitty... >___>>> Nooot matching~ :D But it's still cute and... no.. not cool after all~ x''D *pointing my finger towards Reita, and lmao*

Sure sure, I don't mind at all. Take your time with your computer. (: I'll go and eat noodles~ *waves a goodbye, and walks to the kitchen to make some noodles*

Mmmm,well I like AoixReita, Reita as uke lool. Reituki, mmmm Uruha and Rei isn't bad either since I really love Uruha in Invisible Wall PV.

But I don't like Kai that much... He was the cutest before 2008, now he's a fail badass :c

Yepyep, I like those pairings too. Aoi x Reita is good~ ^^ Hah, but well, you name the pair ? x''D I really don't mind which you choose. :)

Yeah, I paired Kai up with Reita before too, but nowadays I don't think he's cute either~~ X( He just misses that something~ :D

Loool, your fight sure sounds cute.. ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ *lmfao* ---PS. (says someone who has nothing else to do on the forums right now)

Hah, he truly is. The old videos from the backstages are just best... He was soooo cute back then~ :D *luv*

Lol, we aren't getting anywhere with this fight :D Soo, I'll take Aoi then. x''D *spits into her hand and reaches it towards you* Deal? :3

Sure sure. Let's just pick it, so we can get this started x''D lol. Sooooo, are we fine then? But... the plot? What of a kind? ^^ *btw, laughing at your sexy pose here* I'm spitting my hands, and you're making sexy poses... There is really something twisted going on in here.. XDD