My palletshipping love story (Yourstalker&Yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ash whas walking home when he so Gary and start talking to him'' hello Gary, long time to see, how are you doing?'' he asked whit a smile.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• yourstalker

"i should ask the same thing what are you doing in palletown?" it was curious to see ash here as he tavelled alot but everytime he did it made him feel...different. "what brings you here

Ash answert back'' well im coming back for awaile, You dont know but i won the pokemon leagune in Unova region, so now om coming back for awaile to realx'' he said smiling.

(and yourstalker, i dont know ash won in the Unova region, since i dont see that episode, but in my roleplay story, he did)

(i've only seen season one so as far as im concerned everyone died of the plauge after that)

oh so you finally won a battle i'm impressed" Gary said in a joking tone. "well me and professor oak (is he dead yet?) lab's a few blocks away your welcome to stay there or are you planning on staying at your mums?"

Ash so on Gary and answert back'' he thank you for asking, but i whant to stay hos my mom, is so long time, i have see her now, So we talk laters Gary'' he said walked back home.

• 2 weeks later...

he sighed and for reasoneds he could not explain seemed a bit dissapointed at the noition. "well at least let me help you unpack how long are you planning on staying?" he asked

Ash so on Gary and said" well since i have finnaly become pokemon master now, so im i going to stay, over one year or so, en you Gary, how long is you going to stay?" he asked.

• 4 weeks later...

"i don't know as long as i can" he paused "ill walk you to your house" -blushes-((hey this might sound completly random but can we get a murder mistery plot in here somewhere....XD im wierd...o.0)

(Hm i dont know, Murder Mystery has nothing to do whit Pokemon, And your are not weird)

Ash walked back to his house whit Gary and stopet and grap Garys and said'' Gary can you wait litt, I have someting i whant to tell you, for a long time''.

((i know but......................come on i know you want to >: 3)

gary stoppped he blushed and said "y-yes" he wish ash would let go of his arm. "what is it"

(sigh fine then, i give up)

Ash let go of Garys hand and said" well the I'm trying to tell you is that at I love you Gary and have done Helt since we whas litte boys, do you feel the same way?" he asked.

Gary felt the skin on his arm prickle "remember ..that half a pokeball i gave you when i was a kid with that funny scratchy thing on it?" he had supposed to have carve a heart but slipped and mad it look like a lopsided ditto.

"go have a look at it" he said not quite sure what to say and with that he was off (i'm trying to bring some cannon into the story...))

Ash wonder what, he meant and walked home, walked to his room and pack out his bag and fund the half a pokeball whit the funny scratchy thing on it and so on then, but didnt see anything, so he holdt the pokeball in his hand walked out and walked torwards professor oak's lab and when he come fram, he walked in and so Gary and walked torwards him and said'' Gary i fund the pokeball, but i didnt see anything, Whas it something special or something i shuld see about it?'' he asked tok out his hand whit the pokeball and holdt the before him.

• 3 weeks later...

Gary sighed..he didn't notice he was about to open his mouth to speak when a pigey flew in the room. It was bruised and flew in disoriantaded and in pain. Gary knelt down "We have to get him to a pokecentre!"

Ash sigh and said'' fine, but when we are finish whit that, can you please answer my question?'' he asked.