Your favorite yaoi game?

Miro

I can't decide to name only one, but my favorites are Togainu no Chi, Lamento, Gakuen Heaven and Blue Tempest. I love them all and I can't make a difference between them...

• Like 1

My favorite is Darling Dynamite, especially the first part of the game. The story is so cute and the guys look really hot :banhbao8:

• 3 weeks later...

well for me, since I don't speak japanese and only played the english ones, which are two (enzai and absolute obedience) I liked absolute obedience best ;P

I also played mainly English games up to now. I tried to play Darling Dynamite cause I love the way it looks, but it's so hard if you can't understand Japanese...

fertry, you should check out Silver Chaos as well as it has an English patch.

Togainu no Chi, Lamento and Sweet Pool :Red_fox:

I also love Togainu no Chi and Lamento, but haven't tried Sweet Pool yet... maybe I should give it a try

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I played only "Duel Love" on DS with a walkthrough. Maybe not really a yaoi game, but it was still fun to play the minigames and the ending was great ahahh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like Togainu no Chi, Hiiro no KakeraDS, Princess Nightmare, Starry Sky Autumn, Escape, Vampire KnightDS,Princess Maker4DS, Garnet Cradle and Stein;Gate

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

My absolute favorite yaoi game is Sweet Pool. But I don't recomend it for the faint hearted at all. It's very perturbating and hard on the mind. But so briliant at the same time. It made me feel so many things, I think I've never cried this sincerely on any other game. It's really a jewel *O*

I can't wait for Nitro+Chiral's new project called DRAMAtical Murder (my kit's inspired by the main character, Aoba). Only a few months to go until it's out. I'm already sure it'll blow my mind!

• Like 1

My favor BL Game is Togainu no chi, Lamento, NnR, Lucky Dog and the new one will come 2012, Dramatical Murder ♥♥♥

Dramatical Murder is a new BL Game 2012 from Nitro+Chiral and i want to have it :333, have lots of pics of them ♥♥

af3925f6fef6.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...