A Need for Revenge... Turned Into This? [YaoiLoverfangurl19 & EvilVampKittyOfDoom]

EvilVampKittyOfDoom

Shiguro blushed and said" sorry for the suddenly confessing but is true I love you, so whis is making you happy at you kille me so do so, because all I whant is you to be happy nothing more than that" he said sto before Oran and waited at Oran should kill him.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• EvilVampKittyOfDoom

So did this mean that the only way to make Shiguro suffer was for Oran to make himself suffer by not killing him? Oh, just great. "You're kidding, right?" He asked, half to himself. This was not a situation he was exactly used to. "I can't be happy if you're getting what you want. And if what you want is for me to be happy, then this is the most screwed up stalemate ever." He couldn't even kill him knowing that he wouldn't mind.

That was the LAST thing Oran had expected! His eyes widened as he was pushed down and the other male started kissing him. What surprised him more was the fact that he actually found himself enjoying it... no! He wasn't gay. He couldn't have been gay, he just happened to not be interested in women either. Right? If that was the case, then why was it that he found himself kissing Shiguro back instead of simply pushing him away?

Oran hated the fact that, instead of protesting, pushing him away, calling him a pervert and kicking his ass like he normally would have done, he went along with it. Why did he go along with it? Either way, he silently parted his lips, allowing Shiguro's tongue to enter his mouth as his own joined with it. He found that he actually enjoyed it, something that he wouldn't have expected.

Oran almost protested when Shiguro broke the kiss, but it was then that he came back to his senses. What was he thinking?! "Get off of me," he said, glaring at him. Going along with that and enjoying it had been a terrible idea. He wondered what was wrong with him. After all, he actually did want Shiguro to continue.

Shiguro so on Oran and said'' whis you dont whant to, so is it alright whit me, I whould not force you to have sex whit me'' he said whit a smile.

Despite those words, Oran still did not manage to trust Shiguro. Or himself, for that matter. "What sort of mind games are you playing?" He asked, having decided that this man had to have been messing with him. There was no other conclusion for him to come to, since his paranoia had made him far too stubborn for his own good.

Shiguro hugged Oran again and said'' im not playing any mind games, I speak the truth, please try to trust me Oran'' he said in litte bit sad voice.

Oran shook his head. He didn't trust anyone, let alone anyone that he simply saw as a murderer. "Why should I trust you?" He asked, although he wasn't even aware himself of how cold his tone of voice was. This wasn't a side of him that came out often. In fact, anyone that knew him would have been shocked to see him act in such a manner. "And again, don't touch me," he added, pushing Shiguro away again.

There was another question Oran thought was odd. Did Shiguro really want his trust that badly? Most people simply knew he didn't trust people and left it at that. He couldn't help but actually laugh when the question was asked. "For me to trust you? You're insane," he replied. "I'm not naive enough to trust anyone." There was probably a time, years ago, when he would have been that naive. When had that been though? He couldn't even remember.

Shiguro so on Oran and said'' whatever, im going to take ha shower'' he said walked to the bathroom.

Oran briefly wondered why he considered offering to join Shiguro. It wasn't as though he had any interest at all in men. Or so he claimed, to the point where he almost believed it. He would continue to deny it as well. He stayed on the couch and nodded. "Right, I'll probably leave while you're doing that," he said. There was only one problem; he had only gotten there by following Shiguro. His terrible sense of direction meant that he didn't really know how to get back.

Shiguro walked out whit tørkle rundt himself and said to Oran'' you can wait here, Im going to finish to take shower soon, so can i walk you home''

Oran, of course, denied the offer at first. "I can walk home by myself," he insisted before looking at Shiguro again. He highly doubted his life was in any danger from the man. In addition, he most likely wasn't a rapist and Oran didn't feel as though he had enough pride left to destroy at that point anyway. The entire day had been an embarrassment for him. Six years, completely wasted. "Alright, fine. I'll let you walk me home."

Shiguro so on Oran and answert" that say we that" he said to a fast shower, and tok some clothes on himself and said to Oran" so last go then" he said walked out whit Oran.