A Need for Revenge... Turned Into This? [YaoiLoverfangurl19 & EvilVampKittyOfDoom]

EvilVampKittyOfDoom

Alright, so the plot is here:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Now, to begin the roleplay. Sorry if it seems too wordy. I have a tendency to do that with starter posts at times. XD

a9tir4.jpgAt last, he had found him. After six years of searching, Oran had finally found the person he had been searching for. He would recognize that face anywhere. The face of the same exact person who had murdered his parents. There was no possible way for him to forget something like that. It had been a few days ago when he had seen him in a restaurant, idly eating, although he couldn’t tell whether he had been alone or with someone. All he knew was that he needed to end that man’s miserable existence after making him beg for either life or release from suffering through death.

Oran had sent an informant to find out what he could about the man, and it had worked. He now knew where the other male would be going that exact day. He made a mental note to thank his informant as he stepped out of his apartment. Some of the people he associated with had noticed recent changes in his behavior. More specifically, he had been joking less and acting far more seriously, as though he had something on his mind. Indeed he did; revenge. Sweet revenge. It wasn’t something he would patiently wait for anymore now that he had found him.

The idea that Oran may have been slightly obsessed with the whole revenge thing didn’t actually cross his mind as he continued down the street. It was close to time, so he just had to get to the right place. It wasn’t terribly far away. He’d always wondered why the person had killed his parents that time when he hadn’t seemed much older than he was. At that age, Oran wouldn’t have even thought of killing anybody until the murder of his parents. More specifically, even if he had thought of it, it wouldn’t have been in a serious enough sense that he actually would do it. He never allowed that thought to bother him for too long.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• EvilVampKittyOfDoom

Shiguro whas eating alone, when he so a familiar face, it whas Oran the son of the people he killed some years ago. He stopet to eat and he pay for his food and walked out of the restaurant, He walked back to his apartment and tok off his clotches and tok a shower, after that, he tok on par new clotches, on himself and walked to the bed to rest.

Oran hadn't expected that the man would stay if he happened to recognize him. Guilt, maybe? He sighed as he watched him leave the restaurant. It was a shame that his target had left so soon. It made leaving far more difficult, since it would seem suspicious. Even so, he didn't really think about that much; his mind was more on how to make this guy suffer. He turned around soon after walking into the restaurant to pursue him, although he seemed relatively calm on the outside. It crossed his mind that his actions may have resembled those of a stalker, but he pushed that thought away even as he stopped outside of the man's apartment building.

Shiguro so Oran and walked torwads him and said'' Hello Oran long time no see, How are you doing?'' he asked.

Oran froze on instinct when he heard that voice, speaking so casually to him as though there were nothing wrong. He managed to maintain his composure and looked at Shiguro, forcing a smile. Right, they were in a public place. He was supposed to act friendly and civilized. "It has been a long time, hasn't it?" He replied pleasantly, although hostility ran throughout his mind. "If I recall correctly, the one time we've seen each other before, you almost killed me. I am well, no thanks to you. And yourself?" Keeping up a civilized facade was never easy in these situations.

Shiguro so on Oran and answert back'' im doing very good thank you for asking, And why not talk in private, La ous walk back to my apartment building''

Oran nodded, acknowledging that revenge would be pretty difficult if they were in a public place. "Sounds like an excellent plan," he said with a smirk. "Lead the way." He had to admit, this seemed pretty anti-climatic. Was it seriously this easy? Either this guy was an idiot or he was planning something as well. Therefore, it would be a good idea to keep his guard up if he wanted to guarantee is safety. Even if he wouldn't die, he could still get injured.

Shiguro so on Oran and said'' good then'' and he walked back to his apartment building whit Oran, after sometime they whas fram and they walked inside Shiguros apartment and Shiguro said'' welcomme to my place Oran, la ous sit down and talk shall we'' he said sat himself down on his couch.

Still on his guard, Oran followed Shiguro into the apartment. He half expected the other male to go after him the second the door closed, but it didn't happen. In fact, he was even tempted to ask several questions. Bad idea- it was better to just do what he wanted to do then get out of there. He sat uneasily on the couch next to Shiguro, keeping his eyes on him. "What exactly would we be talking about?" He asked with one eyebrow raised. He had to admit it; he was curious. That was the only reason he wasn't even trying to use his powers on him yet.

Shiguro so on Oran and said'' well let me explaine why i did kill your parents, Whould you know why i killed your parents?'' he asked.

Oran had to admit, he did want to know his reason. What could possibly have driven him to not only do that, but also try to kill him? He nodded. "An explanation would be appreciated," he told him. He would hear it, then carry out his revenge. It probably wouldn't even be a good reason anyway. Although it was strange... when Oran tried to find out Shiguro's worst fears, he saw nothing. Not in the sense of a fear of nothingness. It was just that he didn't find anything. How was this possible?

Shiguro so on Oran and answert back'' thats good then, where shall i start, okey so you know Oran you have a hidden power right, well you see your parents whant to kill you becuse of your power, And i killed them for to proteckt you from to be killed off them''

Oran could not believe what he was hearing. His parents had wanted to kill him? "Then why did you almost kill me as well?" He retorted. "If my parents had wanted to kill me, wouldn't they have done it by now?" That wasn't all that bothered him; why wasn't his power even working on Shiguro? It made no logical sense. He had never met a person it didn't work on. In fact, he sometimes even used it on people purely by accident! The fact that he was trying to use it and it wasn't working puzzled him.

Shiguro answert back'' Yes they whant to kill you, or right said they whas ordet to kill by somone i dont know about, And i to whas ordet to kill you, but i couldnt kill you for some rason, so i let you live, self om i know you whould come after me for revenge on your parents, So what whould you do now? you have shance to kill me now and finnaly get your revenge on your parents''

That was an excellent question. What would Oran do now? His plans were now ruined by the fact that he couldn't do exactly what he wanted to do. "Just killing you wouldn't be enough," he replied, still not quite believing all of what Shiguro had said. "I want to make you suffer as much as I possibly can." Now if only he could use the method he had intended to! He glared at him, wondering what to do now. All of those years had led up to this? A complete stalemate. He couldn't mentally torture Shiguro and Shiguro couldn't kill him.

Shiguro sat himself near to Oran ans so on Oran and said'' do you whant to know why i couldnt kill you?'' he asked.

The last thing Oran wanted was for Shiguro to move closer. "I got away," he answered. "Besides, even if I hadn't, I can't be killed in this dimension." Things like that were the reason he had always thought that what could have easily been called the 'Nightmare Dimension' was more real to him than the 'Real World'. There was more risk there, and what happened actually happened. In the so-called real world, everything seemed so false. "Why do you ask?"

Shiguro so on Orand and said'' Realex i whont hurt you or kill you, I really sad for at i killed your parents, Is just i couldnt stand to hear you be killed becuse of your power, So the only option i hadd whas to kill your parents, What do you see you get to meet your parents one more time, What do you say about that Oran?'' he asked.

Oran wondered what he was talking about at that specific moment. True, he could have been badly hurt, but why would Shiguro even care. As for meeting his parents one more time... how would that even be possible? He shook his head. "They're dead, so it's impossible," he answered. What was dead was better off staying dead. Yet that fact failed to make him get rid of that grudge he had against Shiguro.

Shiguro hugged Oran and said'' Its not impossible for me, All i have to do is to using my power to contact heaven and summon them here, no problem for me, But you cant touch them, just talk to them and they can just be here for 40-50 minutt or so not much longer, So whould you meet your parents again?'' he asked.

Oran hadn't expected to be hugged. His eyes widened in surprise as he pushed Shiguro away. "Don't. Touch. Me." He said, emphasizing each word. Meanwhile, he wondered what to say about that offer. It didn't sound too bad, but he also didn't want to feel as though he owed this person in any way. "You're probably better off not doing that," he commented. "Especially not when it would only make me want to make you suffer even more than I already do." The fact that it would be impossible would drive Oran insane.

Shiguro so on Oran and said'' Sigh okey then, All i whant is you to be happy thats all, and i hopet whis you see your parents again you whould be happy, But whis you dont whant to meet them, thats fine by me, So what are you goona do now Oran? are you leaving home? or do you whant to stay over tonight?'' he asked.

Huh? Oran was still confused as to why this man actually even cared. He thought about that up until the point where Shiguro offered to let him stay over for the night. That elicited an unwanted blush from Oran. "Just what are you implying, you shameless, lecherous..." His voice trailed off as he thought about what else to add on to that. "Do you have a death wish or something? You can't trust me not to kill you in your sleep." He didn't want to resort to that, but he figured that it would be better than letting him go on living. The temptation to kill him while he slept would be too great to resist.

Shiguro so on Oran and said" don't you think I know that, why do you still whant to kill me? When I tell you at I killed your parents so you can live, I care a lot about you Oran, you what's my first love, that's because I have feelings for you at I protect you from be killed. You should thank me, that's because of me you is still alive"

For a few moments, Oran really did not know what to say. He just kind of stared at Shiguro in shock. So he could live... first love... what? What would one say in such a situation? "Um... wait, what?" That was all he managed to say. Why was he saying this?! No, just no. Oran was not gay! Was he? In reality, he always had been, but was never one to admit it. Especially not when he was already having a pretty difficult time recovering from the shock of Shiguro's confession of love.