• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iMarionette

• rainaria

• Jin.

• Chena93

Hello! Hm~ just to make sure, you're talking about Making little castles in the sand, right? Because I've had another RP open from here ^^;;

If so, I don't mind you joining us; I'm sure the first thread post still does say it's open and I don't think Jin would mind...

Or, if you'd like, we can always start a new one~

gyahaha, sorry. i felt weird having a three-way of sorts, 'sides, looks like you two were busy. /wink.

rival/rival fruits basket-esque, waiter/customer. adkjahwdu my brainnnn. i'm sorry, is there anything you're interested in currently?

Oh dear xD

Mm, I'm liking those~ Fruits Basket? What pairing would that be? If it's YukixKyo we've the rivalxrival set in as well hehe~

well, i was thinking of using original characters, but if you're interested in yuki/kyo, that's good too. which one do you prefer to be?

& what kind of new event should there be, a festival coming up, a vacation?

/i prefer that festival one. ;D/ maybe they'll have a booth, or something that they must work together on?

Oh, original sounds good, too! I think I might prefer it, actually xD

What sort of information should I supply for the character?

mmn, name, age, a mini-history, appearance and any additional information about them. oh, also, do you prefer them to be cursed, or just normal rivals?

Yes, no problem! Could you submit your character's info so I can put it into the first thread post?

After name and age, just add the Chinese zodiac, too, arright? :3

yoush. the setting's in japan, right?

02.png

Name; Takanaki Yuuya.

Age; 19 years old. (you can change it according to your char's)

Zodiac; Horse.

Position; Seke.

Mini-History; One of the thirteen members that didn't manage to evade the curse, Yuuya was raised in the other side of the world, as a result of his overprotective mother not wanting the curse to destroy his life. He had been in the US for as long as he could remember, or rather, for as long as his mother wanted him to remember. Once he hit 15, however, they decided to move back to Japan as a result of a near-divorce argument between his parents. His best talent had always been in the arts and his studies, his physical being had always been neglected, mainly, his health. His actual figure seems to be unaffected by how much he's eating unhealthily. Being short-tempered had always been his weak point, as a result of this and the curse, some of his girlfriends have always thought of him being gay. Which is, really, not the case.

Additional Information; Needs his glasses rather badly, as he can barely read what it says on the poster on other side of a moderately sized room without his glasses. He's quite the gentleman, provided the lady in question do not try to hug him. Why do you think only his previous girlfriends (and a minority of people) think he's gay?

Also, blond is not actually his real hair colour.

Colour scheme; ███ #330f3d || ███ #5e4891 || ███ #70bdc1

uh, that colour scheme is really for me, you can ignore that, ohoho. c':

I'm sorry, I'm so late >.

Here's the

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
to the RP thread.

ohoho, it's cool. (:

by the way, they're from different families, right? so, there's like a couple of families in japan with that curse?

Mhm~ though we can mention through RP that they both might be in relation to the Sohma family, so as to keep with the original story C:

Would you like to start?