Seme/Uke Practise RP

iMarionette

Although I do have a bit of experience role-playing and writing in general, I never actually developed a proper seme or uke character type. Seeing as I have never played a strictly decided seme or uke, I am fine with playing either and proposing this as a practise sort of role-play.

If anyone is interested, I am up to trying canon, alternative universe, original characters, etc., pretty much anything, really C: The details of the role-play are to be decided and agreed upon mutually between myself and whoever else is interested in this sort of role-play.

There is no limit to characters appearing in the role-play, given that their appearances are mentioned in a reply here beforehand and roles decided~

I should mention that I have no problem with a certain amount of grammar errors, seeing as I occasionally make them myself, but I would prefer that they are kept to a minimum.

Update:

RP Information

• Original Characters
  • Plot Areas: by the sea, beach, possibly characters' houses
  • RP Time: set over a course of five points, unlimited posts for each day
  • there will be a New Topic created in the RolePlaying Arena and the link to it provided, once the complete setting is decided and all applied characters listed

• Name: Beau
    Position: possibly uke?
    Appearance:
    tumblr_l7v3wwnLPT1qa48gr-1.jpg

Beau never liked the seaside. Everywhere he went, it always smelled of fish. He hated the beaches, the sand that got in everywhere. He hated the salty, moist air that messed up his hair. He hated the sea and how it was always much too cold for him to properly enjoy swimming in it.
    Throughout the days, the changing winds bothered him. Throughout the nights, the soft sounds of nature irritated him. No, Beau never did like the seaside. He could hardly bear the couple of weeks he had to spend there every summer.

He never expected he would have to live there.

-iMarionette

• Name: Ryoichi
    Position: seke
    Appearance:
    778114865_1980577.gif

He liked the outside and the sky pretty much, its sad that its filled with filthy stuff in Japan, that's why he likes the most to be at the beach, his hobbies are surfing and playing with girls, he also gets played by some guys.
    He loves to be in the sea water, so does he when he's surfing and he loves to play volleyball.
    Though, he dislikes when its raining and hates small places, he doesn't like to go in the buss/train and metro since there are a lot perverts who take advantage of him. He's typical a cheery person, though he has his sides too and a past he never tells people.

-Jin.

UPDATE: here's the link to the actual RP area ^ ^

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iMarionette

• rainaria

• Jin.

• Chena93

I'd like to join, but does the RP has a story? (: I mean, on school or something like that.

Or else it sounds a little bit boring if it has no story...

As stated up, I am open to anything and available to discuss plot and details with whoever wants to play C:

I suppose it depends mostly on whether we're using original characters or those that already belong to an existing universe - do they know each other, or have they only just met? Things like that~

Well, usually its given on the main post it self how its about so I don't really know, because what if there is coming something someone else doesn't like but everyone does like it. That's kinda confusing if stuff is going to be handled like that.

Oh and I shouldn't make a too big group since it can be way confusing if I write a story up, post it and notice that the boy I talked to is somewhere else (e.g a bed, once had this so I was quite mad xD)

Mmm, I meant to edit the first post with given information~ how about this, then? Original characters and a really simple storyline:

Beau never liked the seaside. Everywhere he went, it always smelled of fish. He hated the beaches, the sand that got in everywhere. He hated the salty, moist air that messed up his hair. He hated the sea and how it was always much too cold for him to properly enjoy swimming in it.

Throughout the days, the changing winds bothered him. Throughout the nights, the soft sounds of nature irritated him. No, Beau never did like the seaside. He could hardly bear the couple of weeks he had to spend there every summer.

He never expected he would have to live there.

Name: Beau

Appearance:

tumblr_l7v3wwnLPT1qa48gr-1.jpg

Mmmm,

well then I'll be seke, depends on who take advantage of him XD,

_

Name: Ryoichi

Appearance:

778114865_1980577.gif

Story:

He liked the outside and the sky pretty much, its sad that its filled with filthy stuff in Japan, that's why he likes the most to be at the beach, his hobbies are surfing and playing with girls, he also gets played by some guys.

He loves to be in the sea water, so does he when he's surfing and he loves to play volleyball.

Though, he dislikes when its raining and hates small places, he doesn't like to go in the buss/train and metro since there are a lot perverts who take advantage of him. He's typical a cheery person, though he has his sides too and a past he never tells people.

Baha, specifying things, I forget xD

Second time I mentioned 'first post' I meant to ask who should do it- well.

You can, if you want to :3

hi!!!

i want in, too...

well, this is my first playing something like this.... so for experiences sake (though, i really want to join coz this sounds fun)

may I????

if you agreed, i could be a seke/seme... that would be in brief contact with the main characters... I mean, i'm there at the beach for vacation and happened to meet Beau... or something like that... i'll (my character that is) complicate things...???

well... i guess... if i can...

can I join???

pretty please???

hi!!!

i want in, too...

well, this is my first playing something like this.... so for experiences sake (though, i really want to join coz this sounds fun)

may I????

if you agreed, i could be a seke/seme... that would be in brief contact with the main characters... I mean, i'm there at the beach for vacation and happened to meet Beau... or something like that... i'll (my character that is) complicate things...???

well... i guess... if i can...

can I join???

pretty please???

Name: tatsuya

position: Seke/seme

appearance:

4129717f-19c6-43e0-a7d5-32270a67dfce.jpg

this is my proposed character, but if you want and if you already agreed that I can join you, we can still chnage it... honestly, i prefer more black hair and more elongated face, the kind that is mature to look at...

seems i can't find any... :(

I have no problem with you joining C: after all, as stated, the role-play is open~

If you would, please post your character's

Name:

Position:

Appearance: (in a spoiler)

and maybe write a very brief description/history, to give us a sort of an insight to your character.

Well, it's your character, so I see no reason to change whatever you have in mind for him to be like ^ ^ I have sent you two images in a PM, though, if you feel they would better fit as black haired characters.

wahhh!! really???

then, for a brief history... ahemm how do i start... suddenly i'm getting nervous... lol...

SO... Tatsuya looked out of the fast moving car onto the scenery outside. He didn't really much care about the environment but at the moment he laid his eyes on it... He thought what a waste it would be if people just neglect it. Sighing, he got out his cellphone and looked at it. He is now on his way to his aunt's, just located near the beach... He thought it was high time that he go for a break from all those studying and just have fun.

uh... wait... i think I got it wrong...

here's the correct brif history of my character...

Name: Tatsuya

Position: Seme

Appearance

Anime+cool+guy+Hibari+Kyouya+_26_.jpg

Lives with family and has a younger sister.... Is silent and doesn't like to attract attention too much... Likes to look at beautiful scenery and take something from it... like a memento... or a picture... Is currently going to his aunt's and uncle's to help in their business near the beach...

O I think that's it...

so... how do I start???

sorry... but i just went i did it.. is that okay??? i mean, i'm sorry i replied later... sis used the pc and i had to wait until she finishes downloading... Gomen-ne...

Everything seems to be in order! It's quite all right, it had just got rather late where I live so I thought to catch some sleep.

The first paragraph you gave as the insight to your character is actually rather good; if you take a look at Jin's or mine, you'll see that they're similar to that. Not exactly history, but an introduction of our character's story, as a sort of a bridge into the RP ^ ^