Master's Toys (Yukonwolfspirit x WolfDog)

Guest WolfDog12

Guest WolfDog12

Yota was actually enjoying their banter when Raven suddenly returned, mentioning Yukie's father really had arrived early. The omega dressed very quickly and worried about his pheromones before remembering Yukie would be the only one to smell them since they were now a pair. With that, he silently followed Raven, trying to avoid being seen at all costs. This was a bit ridiculous but he was going with it.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Once in the car Raven was slightly shaken but calmed once they where far enough away. "....we need to discuss what happens when we get back and your rules as a new mate." Raven informed Yota ever so gently. "Now that you've taken him as a mate...its best you know what we are dealing with." Raven added looking at Yota. "Things will be quiet when we will return...Yukie will be locked away in his room until he's ready to see us. His father. He's a cruel man in many ways. He keeps Yukie locked away in his own palace never allowing him to leave. We are the only ones other then the servants Yukie grants that permission to." Raven explained trying to keep his composure. "Yukie....is kept as his fathers toy. He takes out his frustrations out on him. His father is the reason I can't remember who I was. He beat me almost to death. Yukie defied him and stopped him and because of that his father has never forgiven him." Raven admitted clearly feeling guilty. "Every time he visits Yukie sends me away so I don't interfere with whatever abuse he suffers at his fathers hands. When we go back we dont mention his wounds or bruises. We act like they don't exist and just stay by his side." Raven finished explaining for the moment letting the first rule set in.

Guest WolfDog12

Yota listened carefully but couldn't believe what was happening... or going to happen to Yukie. It wasn't fair and he wanted so much to turn around and do something about it but what could he do? He was nothing but a slave; Mated to Yukie, sure but still just a slave. Unless they married then Yota would still only be a mistress, nothing but his concubine to take out his sexual desires on, bound to only him through the mark on his neck. Yota wished he had more power... He wanted to help, he wanted to stand up and to do that he'd need serious power.... sadly that wasn't something he had. "I understand... I'll try to keep that in mind but I just... I don't know that I can..." he said, biting his lip. He wanted to help somehow. He started to think of different ways he would be able to help Yukie when he returned.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Yukie is strong...even if his father cant see it. He's fit to rule his kingdom and despite his fathers anger one day he will. He's changed so much since we first met even now he goes so far as to stand up to his father even fully knowing the consequences" Raven admitted knowing his master would be able to endure everything. "....we just need to be there as comfort. Stay with him and show him what a normal loving family is like" Raven finished as the car stopped outside of a small family owned clinic. "Seems we are here" Raven explained opening the car door for Yota..