Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    WolfDog12 Inventory
    Roxas Kuroko

Master's Toys (Yukonwolfspirit x WolfDog)

Spoiler:  

'I feel so dizzy...' Yota thought to himself as he was dragged forward, forced to walk. His wrists were bound in front of him and bound to his wist, being pulled along by a rope like in some old western movie. One of the workers at the auction had brought the new slave to the master's house and passed the purchased omega to one of the guards there to be brought into the mansion for his master's pleasure. Yota felt so sick for some reason. He managed to not go into heat at the actual auction but now was a different story. He wasn't suppose to get his heat for another two weeks but guess it was to be expected that the greedy alphas and betas at the auction wouldn't give him his actual medicine but something more to their liking.

Yota struggled to walk but seemed to keep going, one step after another, head down, trying to focus on the ground to keep from being sick. As he was brought in front of the master, Yota was swaying on his feet, barely looking towards the other and muttered, "Suppressants... I need my suppressants." Yota wasn't giving off the proper pheromones as the medicine was messing with his body so much but he seemed to really need some kind of relief...

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Yukonwolfspirit Inventory
    Rin - VIP Card for Blog Elias Ainsworth (Human form) Calcifer Halloween - No Face

Re: Master's Toys (Yukonwolfspirit x WolfDog)

Name: Yukie
    Second gender: Alpha
    Looks: albino with red eyes rather eye catching and beautiful.

Name: Raven
    Second gender: Alpha
    Looks: Black hair and red eyes looks tough and menacing

Bio: Yukie is a high society prince, while Raven is his companion both grew up together. Raven is rather rough around the edges and cold to anyone other then his master. Yukie is often quiet and distant being raised in royalty has made him quite isolated from others other then Raven.
    -----
    "He looks like shit. How am I suppose to gift him to my master in this state." Raven snapped at the men clearly angry that the male wasn't even able to stand properly. "Fucking last time we do business" Raven grumbled pulling Yota behind him and into a warm bathhouse. "If you need something speak up. What did they give you?" Raven asked Yota glaring at the male before him.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    WolfDog12 Inventory
    Roxas Kuroko

Every sound sounded like a scream, piercing his ears and Yota let out a small whimper but at least he was still conscious of his surroundings despite how dizzy he was and his sight starting to sway. The male before him gave off a strong aura and his black hair and red eyes contrasted into a dangerous mix. "They gave me... something... it wasn't my suppressants..." he started to pant a bit, struggling to hold back his heat. This alpha was giving off such a strong scent that it was making this far more difficult. "Please, I need my suppressants..." That was going to be difficult as Yota didn't have any of his original things, not even his original clothes so unless this alpha had something of a the kind or a substitute, Yota was going to go into heat right in front of him.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Rin - VIP Card for Blog Elias Ainsworth (Human form) Calcifer Halloween - No Face

"I have nothing to stop heat the best I can do is settle you down somewhere quiet and see if my master cab pick up some medicine" Raven explained unsure what to do since his purchase was suppose to be undrugged. Gently picking up the male in his arms he carried him to his masters room and laid him on the bed the lights dim and much more relaxing then the bathhouse.

"Glad your finally back. Have you seen my hairbrush I cant find it for the life of me-" Yukie asked his lover stopping in the middle of the room as he looked at the half naked man in his bed. Fixing his towel a little more around his body his eyes instantly went to Raven. "What did you do...." Yukie hissed Raven looking away clearly knowing he was in alot of trouble.

"I got you a gift for your birthday" Raven mumbled looking down at his feet. "He wasn't suppose to be drugged I thought it would be fun for us" Ayme finished his voice growing small and quiet as he looked at the floor still.

"...we can't medicate him I wouldn't know what suppressets he takes." Yukie whispered still angry with Ayme but more concerned about the male going into heat on his bed.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    WolfDog12 Inventory
    Roxas Kuroko

Yota bit at his lower lip. Thankfully this person seemed kind enough but he was an alpha.. wasn't he? Damn he was smelling really good right now. Why had none of the other alphas made him feel like this before? The drugs... Holding back was causing his instincts to mate go wild...

When the male was suddenly lifted, he jumped a little and looked up at the other wide-eyed but with no strength to resist. Thankfully it seemed he was going to try and make Yota more comfortable which would be a big help. Hopefully he stayed out of the room after because there was no way he would be able to continue holding back his natural biological functions.

The room Yota found himself in was rather lavish... actually too nice to be some kind of guest or servant's room. The heck was he? As another came into the room, the two spoke and it was painfully obvious the beautiful man with the white hair and red eyes was the master here and he gave off a very strong scent of an alpha. As Yukie looked his way once more, Yota couldn't take anymore and his powerful pheromones filled the room, giving off a sweet scent as he already became wet and exhausted... and yet very excited.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

"Fuck" Yukie mumbled his eyes glowing softly in the light as the mans scent fully hit him driving him mad. "...I'll figure out a punishment for you later" Yukie grumbled at Ayme before moving over to the bed. Looking down at his new pet Yukie crawled up beside Yota and gently touched the wetness between his legs. "Satisfy yourself with me" Yukie whispered already slowly working a finger into the mans hold not wanting to just shove himself in since he was certain that his new lover was a virgin.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    WolfDog12 Inventory
    Roxas Kuroko

While Yota had several heats and knew how they felt, this was different. It was stronger, more dizzying than expected. Though, he also wasnt suppose to have his heat yet but the medicine was messing up his system completely. The two alphas were unnaturally calm in the situation as where Yota was squirming and panting heavily until one started putting his hands on him. "No... I dont-" he couldnt really talk as he moaned. It was so strange and he was so wet. Why did this feel so good?! Yota knew the fastest way to deal with this heat would be to do it with an alpha since he didnt have suppressants but still... it was his first time. Hed been hiding his omega status for so long... Yota had no strength as he tried to push the other man away and his body continued to beg for more.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

"Don't worry." Yukie whispered his hands continuing to pleasure and prepare the male. Having finished preparing his nee lover Yukie slowly entered him taking his time to make sure he wasn't going to hurt his mate. Once in fully he couldn't hold back and his own beastial instincts took over and he started thrusting and fucking his lover enjoying the naughty reactions he was receiving.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    WolfDog12 Inventory
    Roxas Kuroko

Yota moaned and yelled. He wanted it to end but he was enjoying it too much. As soon as he was entered, Yota came with a deep moan but still didnt seem satisfied in any way. Why... where did he go wrong? As the alpha on top of him started to thrust, it was as if he were melting, moaning as he felt the heat building up inside of him. It felt like a volcanoe at the point the two were connected and Yota panted and moaned, grabbing at the bed, eyes almost fully shit, full of tears.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

"Its okay" Yukie whispered continuing to pleasure and fuck his new concubine. Kissing the tears Yukie pulled his mate closer to his body enveloping him in a loving embrace. "I'm getting closer darling" Yukie whispered wanting to cum with his mate.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles