Master's Toys (Yukonwolfspirit x WolfDog)

Guest WolfDog12

Guest WolfDog12

2173ff10bcd87f2a9f557c8fb40eb7b8.png

Name: Yota Shiwaru

Second gender: Omega

Bio: Yota was always kind but very stubborn. Even before knowing his second gender, he stuck up for others and worked hard, making others believe he was an alpha. Because of all that, everyone flocked to him and respected him. However, when he found out he was an omega, Yota was crushed. He felt horrible but hid the fact for a while and kept on pressing to be better and better. However, when his first heat came around, everyone who he thought was his friend turned on him and it became a horrible mess, even having Yota flee his home and moving far away where he could at least try and live his life like a beta. Sadly, it didn't last and he was caught given medicine to make his heat unstable, and then brought to an auction where he was sold off to a rich master and drugged once more to hopefully please the master so he may come again.

'I feel so dizzy...' Yota thought to himself as he was dragged forward, forced to walk. His wrists were bound in front of him and bound to his wist, being pulled along by a rope like in some old western movie. One of the workers at the auction had brought the new slave to the master's house and passed the purchased omega to one of the guards there to be brought into the mansion for his master's pleasure. Yota felt so sick for some reason. He managed to not go into heat at the actual auction but now was a different story. He wasn't suppose to get his heat for another two weeks but guess it was to be expected that the greedy alphas and betas at the auction wouldn't give him his actual medicine but something more to their liking.

Yota struggled to walk but seemed to keep going, one step after another, head down, trying to focus on the ground to keep from being sick. As he was brought in front of the master, Yota was swaying on his feet, barely looking towards the other and muttered, "Suppressants... I need my suppressants." Yota wasn't giving off the proper pheromones as the medicine was messing with his body so much but he seemed to really need some kind of relief...

@Yukonwolfspirit

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Name: Yukie

Second gender: Alpha

Looks: albino with red eyes rather eye catching and beautiful.

Name: Raven

Second gender: Alpha

Looks: Black hair and red eyes looks tough and menacing

Bio: Yukie is a high society prince, while Raven is his companion both grew up together. Raven is rather rough around the edges and cold to anyone other then his master. Yukie is often quiet and distant being raised in royalty has made him quite isolated from others other then Raven.

-----

"He looks like shit. How am I suppose to gift him to my master in this state." Raven snapped at the men clearly angry that the male wasn't even able to stand properly. "Fucking last time we do business" Raven grumbled pulling Yota behind him and into a warm bathhouse. "If you need something speak up. What did they give you?" Raven asked Yota glaring at the male before him.

Guest WolfDog12

Every sound sounded like a scream, piercing his ears and Yota let out a small whimper but at least he was still conscious of his surroundings despite how dizzy he was and his sight starting to sway. The male before him gave off a strong aura and his black hair and red eyes contrasted into a dangerous mix. "They gave me... something... it wasn't my suppressants..." he started to pant a bit, struggling to hold back his heat. This alpha was giving off such a strong scent that it was making this far more difficult. "Please, I need my suppressants..." That was going to be difficult as Yota didn't have any of his original things, not even his original clothes so unless this alpha had something of a the kind or a substitute, Yota was going to go into heat right in front of him.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"I have nothing to stop heat the best I can do is settle you down somewhere quiet and see if my master cab pick up some medicine" Raven explained unsure what to do since his purchase was suppose to be undrugged. Gently picking up the male in his arms he carried him to his masters room and laid him on the bed the lights dim and much more relaxing then the bathhouse.

"Glad your finally back. Have you seen my hairbrush I cant find it for the life of me-" Yukie asked his lover stopping in the middle of the room as he looked at the half naked man in his bed. Fixing his towel a little more around his body his eyes instantly went to Raven. "What did you do...." Yukie hissed Raven looking away clearly knowing he was in alot of trouble.

"I got you a gift for your birthday" Raven mumbled looking down at his feet. "He wasn't suppose to be drugged I thought it would be fun for us" Ayme finished his voice growing small and quiet as he looked at the floor still.

"...we can't medicate him I wouldn't know what suppressets he takes." Yukie whispered still angry with Ayme but more concerned about the male going into heat on his bed.

Guest WolfDog12

Yota bit at his lower lip. Thankfully this person seemed kind enough but he was an alpha.. wasn't he? Damn he was smelling really good right now. Why had none of the other alphas made him feel like this before? The drugs... Holding back was causing his instincts to mate go wild...

When the male was suddenly lifted, he jumped a little and looked up at the other wide-eyed but with no strength to resist. Thankfully it seemed he was going to try and make Yota more comfortable which would be a big help. Hopefully he stayed out of the room after because there was no way he would be able to continue holding back his natural biological functions.

The room Yota found himself in was rather lavish... actually too nice to be some kind of guest or servant's room. The heck was he? As another came into the room, the two spoke and it was painfully obvious the beautiful man with the white hair and red eyes was the master here and he gave off a very strong scent of an alpha. As Yukie looked his way once more, Yota couldn't take anymore and his powerful pheromones filled the room, giving off a sweet scent as he already became wet and exhausted... and yet very excited.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Fuck" Yukie mumbled his eyes glowing softly in the light as the mans scent fully hit him driving him mad. "...I'll figure out a punishment for you later" Yukie grumbled at Ayme before moving over to the bed. Looking down at his new pet Yukie crawled up beside Yota and gently touched the wetness between his legs. "Satisfy yourself with me" Yukie whispered already slowly working a finger into the mans hold not wanting to just shove himself in since he was certain that his new lover was a virgin.

Guest WolfDog12

While Yota had several heats and knew how they felt, this was different. It was stronger, more dizzying than expected. Though, he also wasnt suppose to have his heat yet but the medicine was messing up his system completely. The two alphas were unnaturally calm in the situation as where Yota was squirming and panting heavily until one started putting his hands on him. "No... I dont-" he couldnt really talk as he moaned. It was so strange and he was so wet. Why did this feel so good?! Yota knew the fastest way to deal with this heat would be to do it with an alpha since he didnt have suppressants but still... it was his first time. Hed been hiding his omega status for so long... Yota had no strength as he tried to push the other man away and his body continued to beg for more.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Don't worry." Yukie whispered his hands continuing to pleasure and prepare the male. Having finished preparing his nee lover Yukie slowly entered him taking his time to make sure he wasn't going to hurt his mate. Once in fully he couldn't hold back and his own beastial instincts took over and he started thrusting and fucking his lover enjoying the naughty reactions he was receiving.

Guest WolfDog12

Yota moaned and yelled. He wanted it to end but he was enjoying it too much. As soon as he was entered, Yota came with a deep moan but still didnt seem satisfied in any way. Why... where did he go wrong? As the alpha on top of him started to thrust, it was as if he were melting, moaning as he felt the heat building up inside of him. It felt like a volcanoe at the point the two were connected and Yota panted and moaned, grabbing at the bed, eyes almost fully shit, full of tears.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Its okay" Yukie whispered continuing to pleasure and fuck his new concubine. Kissing the tears Yukie pulled his mate closer to his body enveloping him in a loving embrace. "I'm getting closer darling" Yukie whispered wanting to cum with his mate.

Guest WolfDog12

Damn it, why couldnt he resist at all?! Yota tried desperately to fight it, to focus and resist but his efforts were futile. He tried pushing Yukie away with one hand but it felt more like he was grabbing at his new master, moaning deeply and feeling himself filled so much. He wanted it. He wanted them both to release.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie moaning happily finally came his body wrapping all the more around his lovers as he pulled him close exhausted but completely satisfied.

Guest WolfDog12

Yota moaned and came, his body finally relaxing, his pheromones calming down as well, he laid there panting and trying to recover as he felt the warmth of another embracing him. Wait.... Yota started to shove Yukie off him, finding more strength now. "Get off!! Why did you cum inside me?! What if I get pregnant?!" He panicked and tried to get the alpha to back off.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"...wait your not on birth control?" Yukie asked confused as to what the male was talking about as his eyes instantly glared at Ayme. Looking back at Yota underneath him Yukie moved off him a little but not completely so he couldn't run. "Even if you do fall pregnant and wish to keep it, I will raise and care for it" Yukie added gently his hand gently touching Yota's face.

Guest WolfDog12

(Remember this is raven not Ayme!)

"I haven't been taking my pills in days, not since being taken!!" He shouted. "Even if I was, there is no guarantee! Geez, alphas like you are the worst!!" He seemed to have ignored what Yukie said about him actually getting pregnant. He didnt want to have a kid with this asshole who bought him and fucked him without permission... though.. it did help clear most of the drug... he turned his head away from the touch.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

(Fuuuuu! Dangit! My bad slip of the mind.)

"How dare you speak like that to him!" Raven snapped instantly raising his hand to smack the male only to be stopped by Yukie who glared grabbing Ravens wrist before he could land a blow.

"Raven!" Yukie snapped glaring at his lover the man freezing as if afraid that he would be in trouble. "Leave. And lock the door behind you!" Yukie snapped watching for a moment as he was obeyed and it was just him and the concubine under him. "I'm not the one who kidnapped you. You should be grateful you ended here and not a whore house." Yukie added with a glare getting off the male. "Either way your bound to me." Yukie added digging through a elegant dresser only to pull out some pills to stop pregnancy and a large shirt. "Here. Take it or not I dont care but you will shower and be dressed before dinner" Yukie ordered.

Guest WolfDog12

Yota flinched and braced himself to be hit, only to open his eyes and see the servant be stopped. They really were a strange dynamic. Yota wasnt really fighting back, letting "Raven" leave the room, hearing the click of the lock. "I know you arent the one that kidnapped me and I know you helped me... I just.... I've denied being an omega for as long as I could... guess I can't anymore," he said sounding defeated. "Could you please untie me? I'm really thirsty and wont run." He showed his wrists were still bound together, and close to his waist. He had enough movement to grab at the bed and at Yukie but getting dressed would be impossible. Even getting his hands to his own mouth wouldn't work.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"As long as you don't hit me" Yukie replied a little weary of the male aw he untied his hands. Freeing all of the ropes from Yota Yukie stepped back to give him some space unsure what to do. "Want to shower with me?" Yukie asked gently clearly not use to being around others since Raven was his only companion.

Guest WolfDog12

Yota didn't reply but as he was untied, he didnt make any sudden moves until Yukie was a bit away and he could sit up. "Is there an option to shower alone or does it have to be with someone?" He asked. He knew no one else would be there other than Yukie but he was trying to make it sound a little less like a dig at the alpha. Honestly, Yota wanted to take his time and shower himself. For now he grabbed the pill and even without water, he swallowed it down. It hurt because his throat was a bit dry but better a bit of pain now than being pregnant... speaking of... he really needed to clean himself up.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Go ahead and clean yourself up alone." Yukie replied turning on the light to the bathroom. "I'll have Raven bring you clothes and some hygiene items and then take you to where dinner will be served" Yukie added easily leaving the room so his lover could have a moment to himself.

Guest WolfDog12

Why was this guy being so nice anyway? He didn't even seem overly worried about Yota escaping out some other way and felt no need to keep a close eye on him. Sure, he was sending his servant but that seemed.... odd. After all, Raven seemed to lash out and cared little for the male... Then again, it did sound like he bought Yota for his master anyway. What the hell was going on?! Yota waited a few minutes after Yukie left before getting up and heading into the bathroom. He turned on the shower and looked himself in the mirror. His legs and hips were shaking but he was alright and he looked like shit... The drugs and lack of sleep were catching up to him and now this.. It was his first time too... Yota spend a really long time in the shower scrubbing himself until his skin was pink and worked to get all the cum out.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Hey. I brought you some clothes I guessed on your size so I brought two sizes" Raven admitted having let himself into the room. Poking his head around the corner Raven looked at Yota. "Would you like to eat with us or in here? Yukie told me to ask you since he's going to be eating in the garden" Raven added trying to give the male more privacy as he waited outside of the bathroom remembering his own first time with Yukie being just as scary but worse since he had been disciplined harshly by Yukies previous servent for refusing his master and becoming angry.

Guest WolfDog12

They were giving him a choice? Why were they suddenly being so nice to him? "I don't mind eating with you... I have a few questions anyway," he called back, turning off the shower finally and wrapping himself in a towel. "Sorry about how I reacted earlier... I just... Well this wasn't exactly the life I planned for myself... I didn't think I'd be sold off and taken without warning and... I hope I can get new suppressants..." he mentioned. Of course, he didn't really believe that he would get any new suppressants as they were expensive and it seemed the head alpha here had no problem using his own body to get Yota to find relief.

Yota dried off and got dressed. "You're.... Raven right? Can you tell me a little more about that guy?" He was reluctant to call him master.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"If you desire suppressants Yukie will arrange for you to see a doctor and get re dosed to help since he wont leave you to go through heat without him here." Raven explained glad that the male was willing to eat with them. "Yes my name was given to me by Yukie...I have lived with him for as long as I can remember" Raven admitted staying outside the bathroom having left the clothes on the floor. "Yukie...he runs a large empire. He was trained by his father...and was well we dont bring him up because Yukie doesn't like him" Raven explained knowing Yukies father was an outright monster and the only reason Raven was allowed to stay is because Yukie had taken quite a lashing to keep him. "He's been isolated his whole life so I thought I could buy him another companion so he wasn't so lonely. I never dreamed I would get a drugged omega in heat." Raven explained.

Guest WolfDog12

"I see..." That was all he started with. Yota knew a lot about fathers being shitty but chose to keep that to himself for now. "Does that mean I'm getting a new name? Is that why he didn't ask?" he asked. He didn't sound bitter about it, more tired and trying to find some humor in his sad situation. "Ya... I mean... I'm not suppose to get my heat for another 2 weeks but that drug... it put me in heat... I'll probably go back into that state again sometime tonight until the drugs can fully be flushed out," he explained. "If you didn't want a drugged Omega, don't buy from them... That's all they had," He explained. The gesture to give his master a companion was a thoughtful one.... but why a human? Why not a dog or something?!