Kotori Rps

Guest Kotorichan

Guest Kotorichan

Hey,

I posted here a awhile ago but I'm still looking for a couple more people to do rps with.

Please see my rping rules here before continuing.

I have some plots left from the last time I posted and also a couple of new ones. So if you saw my last post you can look over the new ones.

I'm most interested in the ones in red but I would be happy to do the other ones too.

If you have any interest in Rping then you can message me through here or on Discord (Birble#1044)

(All plot names are place holders and can be switched out for something else)

Another World

(Fantasy, Isekai, Threesome, Fetishy, Lots of sex, Open to Semes, Could be a three person Rp)

Yc is a man living in the regular world but he is suddenly transported to a strange fantasy world where he meets Mc, a demi-human prince whose kingdom is in danger. Yc finds himself gifted with powers that would allow him to help Mc, but he doesn't want to do it for free. He agrees to help Mc if Mc behaves as his sex slave behind closed doors. Mc is somewhat naive from his sheltered life and finds himself actually enjoying the rough treatment and developing feelings for Yc. But Mc's bodyguard is enraged by Yc's actions. Mc's bodyguard has been in love with him for years but has kept his feelings hidden and cannot stand to see his charge being sullied by a stranger.

The story starts as a love triangle between Yc, Mc, and the bodyguard (who can be played by either of us) but slowly turns into a threeway relationship between them.

Yc can either have genuine feelings for the other two or just enjoy using them. The bodyguard can also be either a seme, uke, or seke.

Love Reborn

(Fantasy, Fetishy, Open to Semes, Vague)

Yc is an immortal king whose husband/wife died many years ago. Yc has never managed to get over the death of his lover and has remained depressed for a long time. A noble who has been a friend to Yc decides to give him a sex slave to help him out of his depression. The slave that has been given to Yc is Mc, a demihuman slave who has been well trained but is still a virgin. At first Yc isn't paticularly interested in his new sex slave, but decides to try using him. Eventually the two start to develop feelings for each other despite the difference in status.

Loyal Love

(Fantasy, Vague, Threesome, Open to Semes or Ukes, Could be a three person Rp)

Character A is a prince who has spent his entire life in luxury. But his life is thrown into chaos when there is an uprising that overthrows his family. He is forced to flee with his most trusted retainer (Character B) and go into hiding. They find Character C, who is a man living in relative seclusion and is still loyal to the royal family. CC takes CB and CA in and does his best to hide them and perhaps help them move on to live a life in secret. The three men begin to find they have feelings for each other, it starts as something of a love triangle and then ends up being a happy polyamouros relationship.

The Master's Toy

(Fantasy, Open to Seme)

YC is a servant who is working for an emperor. He is assigned to take care of a room that very few servants are allowed in and is something of a mystery. There he finds the emperor's 'toy' a fully living and sentient doll (MC) Who the emperor uses as a sex slave and a plaything. YC's job is to care for MC and make sure that he is comfortable and ready for the emperor's use. YC and MC begin to develop feelings for each other and YC is heartbroken when he sees how cruelly MC is treated. Eventually they decide to risk everything and break out of the palace to try to find a way to be happy together. (MC is made like ball jointed doll so the emperor occasionally will leave him in literal pieces but with some assistant MC can be put back together. It's not exactly gore but if that would be too much for you then let me know and we can modify that)

The Protector

(Any Setting, Vague, Open to Seme or Uke)

Character A is a bodyguard hired by Character B who can be a king, or a prince, or just super rich. The more time they spend together the more they start to fall for each other.

Stolen Hearts

(Any Setting, Vague, Open to Seme or Uke)

Character A is a thief who is struggling to get by. He breaks into Character B's mansion to try to steal something valuable. CB catches CA and offers to take him in since CB is extremely rich and can afford it. (This can be because CB just wants to be nice or because CB wants to force CA to work for him or make him into a sex slave, it depends on the character)

Something special

(Fantasy, Open to Seme)

MC is a semi-immortal being who has volunteered to help cure the king of country with his magic. But he is afraid to make the journey to the palace in case he is recognized as a magical being and is kidnapped and sold off. YC is a royal guard who is tasked with safely bringing MC to the palace so he may save the king. The journey is long and dangerous and the more time they spend together the more they start to feel a connection.

A new Breakthrough

(Science-Fantasy, Open to Seme)

YC is a scientist who is attempting to find a way to make a fully sentient android. He has hit something of a road block when MC is discovered in the abandoned home of a scientist who passed away many years ago. MC appears to be sentient although he is somewhat is disrepair. YC is tasked with studying MC in an attempt to understand how MC was made as well as attempt to repair MC so that he doesn't completely fall apart.

A Nobel's Need

(Very fetishy, Lots of sex, Fantasy, Needs Seme Character)

MC is a servant that is hired at a nobleman's house, but is not told what the job entails. (He could also be a slave purchased by the nobleman if we want to have that type of power dynamic) It turns out that every few nights (we can decide how often) the nobleman turns 'feral' and loses his sense of self. He attacks people if they get too close and will go running out of the house if he isn't properly restrained. (He can also gain inhumane features if you want) In the morning the nobleman (YC) doesn't remember what happened when he was out of control. After a few nights of this MC realizes that he finds YC's feral form incredibly sexy and starts to seduce YC when he's out of control.

YC starts to develop a desire for MC even when he's fully in control of himself and isn't sure why. Eventually YC finds out what has been happening and..?

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Popular Days