The Werewolf and The Deer (Yukonwolf x WolfDog)

Guest WolfDog12

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"...they have an aquarium and beach..." Yukie added before looking down at his hands. "To be honest...I've never been to one of these things. Ayme has been bugging me for months to go with him but I don't like going out for long periods of time" Yukie admitted feeling quite shameful since he was suppose to be a fearsome mafia leader. "I-I'm not sure what these things even are" Yukie mumbled embarrassed since he had only started living at the new house for the last year and had only met Ayme a month after he started living at the house. "If in honest....I just moved into my fathers house last winter...and only met Ayme a month after since then hes been trying to build me a family and make me happy....after he found me half dead on the floor." Yukie whispered feeling so scared and lost without Ayme by his side the poor alpha having horrible separation anxiety.

Guest WolfDog12

"Maybe we should go back. I'm not very good at this, I also don't really go out. I like days inside where it is cozy, surrounded by family and those that I love. Going out in nature where it is quiet and full of fresh air, the warm sun beating down on my face. I love that place... did love it... I know Ayme is close to you and maybe it was too bold, too fast for us to be out here. Maybe we could take one day at the hotel and just go home early and see everyone again," Gen assured him.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Ayme...he will be sad if I don't go." Yukie whispered trying his best to gather up courage. "...what if we went to an aquarium...and then dinner when we land?" Yukie asked trying hard to at least attempt a vacation. "If its to busy or...scary we can always leave." Yukie mumbled instantly taking his mates hand as they hit a little turbulence and the plane moved making Yukie flinch.

Guest WolfDog12

Gen also jumped when the plane rattled. "It's so late though. Maybe we can go tomorrow? It's been a long day and it's already so dark..." He managed but was clearly terrified. Gen hadn't slept yet and so much had happened. It was already dark by the time they had made it to his house, just before everything with the leopards.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Of course. Sorry you must be tiered" Yukie admitted as he waved down an attendant and got a pillow and blanket for Gen. "It's a long flight...you can rest on me if you want" Yukie offered blushing red at the offer he was making.

Guest WolfDog12

Gen blushed a little as well and accepted the pillow and blanket. He was still really nervous and unsure if he would be able to sleep but he'd have to try. "Then... do you mind if I use your lap?" He asked, fidgeting a bit before placing the pillow down and wrapping himself in the blanket before laying down and closing his eyes.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Go ahead" Yukie replied blushing as his mate laid his head on his lap the close intimacy making Yukie feel just a touch overly shy. As the plane continued to travel Yukie eventually drifted off himself only waking up about ten minutes before landing the wolf confused as he looked around and then down at Gen.