The Werewolf and The Deer (Yukonwolf x WolfDog)

Guest WolfDog12

Guest WolfDog12

original.jpg

Name: Genshiren

Nickname: Gen

Second gender: Omega

Species: Deer

Likes: Baking, long walks, being out in nature, tea, and reading

Dislikes: Violence, fire, sudden bright lights, and loud noises like thunder

Bio: Genshiren is a fairly shy but bright deer who lives a rather quiet life. He was a little more outgoing and talkative when he was younger but after his second gender was revealed, he was hidden away and sheltered by his parents who clearly feared for his safety. It was hard enough living as a deer so low on the food-chain but another when Gen could suddenly get his heat and attract all kinds of predators. Since then, Gen has gotten use to his quiet life and simply enjoys his long walks out into the forests nearby and reading near a stream some ways up a small mountain.

As per usual, Gen was out an about. The small deer male was happy the rain had finally passed. It had been a couple days since he had been able to go out for a long walk and climb the mountain a bit. He lived just outside of the city and thankfully just far enough that it was quiet and he could go for these walks without having to take some crazy trip. Though, most things in the shade were still fairly damp so it wasn't ideal to read around here or he'd lose track of time and his pants would be soaked through. For his hooves this was no problem but if he at least climbed a bit higher than usual, he may find a rock that sat in the sun long enough to be dry. Best not to go too close to the rive this time after all the extra rain.

Gen Hurried up the mountain, quickly through the forest and found a great spot with a dry rock. It was outside of where he normally stayed but it would do and from here he could see nearly the whole city, quiet and bright from way out here. The deer glanced about before claiming the rock and sitting down, pulling his satchel over and pulling out the book he was reading. Genshiren felt the warm breeze, the sounds of birds, the sun beating down and he read, soon losing himself in the book and becoming less aware of what was around him. He was giving off a gentle sweet scent, a sign of his heat coming sooner than expected but he seemed blissfully unaware.

@Yukonwolfspirit

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Name: Yukie

Second gender: alpha

Species: wearwolf

Looks: white hair long hair and red eyes. Fairly muscular build.

Name: Ayme

Second gender: Omega

Species: wearwolf

Looks: long black hair and red eyes. Fairly muscular build.

Bio: Yukie is an alpha male who lives with his omega mate Ayme. Both live a high end life and enjoy it to the fullest. Both men came from a research facility and where created to be the perfect wearwolf being the only two of their kind to change at will and have control over themselves. They have been a matched pair since they met and where arranged to marry as children. They married once they where 18. Ayme is protective of his alpha but can be quite shy when it comes to sex unlike his master Yukie.

Seeing the rain soaked fields Ayme couldn't help but run ahead of Yukie curious about the sweet scent he was smelling across the valley. While it was interesting to go camping for the weekend Yukie wasn't to fond of it since he was worried about hunters and others trying to shoot his mate who often changed forms to run off and play. Sighing softly Yukie stopped as he noticed the deer sitting alone. Noticing Ayme running towards the stranger Yukie started to run after him. "Ayme! Stop!" Yukie screamed worried his mate would get hurt.

Guest WolfDog12

His ears shot up and Gen finally pulled his head out of the book to look around. He noticed the two and after a moment, relaxed. They didn't seem too dangerous but they were running rather quickly towards him which was a bit unsettling. "Can I help you?" he asked. Gen frowned and slipped his book mark back into the book and stood up, holding it in one hand. There was an odd scent to these two and Genshiren was starting to feel really uneasy. Then again, he wasn't use to being around others anymore and he still hadn't had his heat yet.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Tackling Ayme and holding him tightly Yukie blushed as he looked at the beautiful male. "Sorry he got excited seeing another person out here. We are camped a little bit away." Yukie explained holding the squirming wolf closely so he couldn't investigate the stranger. Looking at the book in the deers hand Yukie couldn't help but grow curious about the male. "Do you live out here?" Yukie asked gently.

Guest WolfDog12

Gen jumped and took just a half a step back, staring at the two. It was clear he was nervous but also his legs were shaking slightly. Still, he held it together and tried to be as polite as he could to the two strangers. "No, I live down the mountain, closer to the city. I don't live in the city though," he said with a warm smile that truly did feel genuine. He even pointed off towards the direction of his home. "You can't really see it from here... I usually come up here to read and enjoy the outdoors," he explained.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Oh. I didn't think anyone would live out here. It must be nice living away from the busy city" Yukie admitted his eyes watching the deer closely. "Is it just you that lives there?" Yukie asked wondering why this man was so willing to wander off alone especially smelling as he did.

Guest WolfDog12

"Oh... yes. I'm not very good around crowds so it very nice to be able to avoid the busy city streets," he began. Clearly he debated answering if he was alone or not. "Yes, it is a small house that I have to myself. Usually I dont meet other people way out here," he said gently.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"I see" Yukie replied watching the male with a smirk before letting Ayme down from his arms. "I can see why you where so determined Ayme...he smells amazing" Yukie whispered the black wolf instantly sitting by Gens feet. "How would you feel about joining me for dinner? I'm sadly alone tonight and would feel honored to have you as a guest. Its hard to find others more then my dear Ayme who love nature like I do" Yukie admitted with a blush clearly smitten with Gen.

Guest WolfDog12

Gen Jumped and scrambled back onto the small rock he had been sitting on and looked down at the black wolf sitting nearby. "Sorry, I'm not very good around others in general. Sadly I think I should decline. However, if you wish, I can bring some tea up tomorrow and we can have a small picnic," He spoke gently. "I'm sorry if I seem so jumpy, as I said, I'm not use to meeting others and fast movements like that cause me to either freeze up or jump away. I hope I didn't offend," he said and offered his hand for a handshake.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"....poor deer doesn't pay that much attention" Ayme mumbled standing beside the deer compleatly naked and smirking. "Can we keep him??? It would be a great gift!" Ayme begged looking to Yukie who's eyes suddenly turned hungry at the thought of taking the deer home. "They wont know they could just think he got lost ate by wolves" Ayme added watching his prey hungrily.

Guest WolfDog12

Gen glanced to his side seeing the naked wolf and seemed frozen in place as the two talked about devouring him. Every cell in his body screamed and Gen gasped, bolting the other way in an attempt to go higher up the mountain. The wolves had the down hill blocked off and this was all he could do, desperately hoping they were just distracted enough to not grab him. There was no way this little deer was going to be able to fight off two wolves. He had to run, had to hope they weren't as use to climbing the mountains as he was. They seemed like city wolves.... right?!

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Oh hes running....can I?" Ayme asked excitedly watching the deer head off higher up in the mountains.

"No biting and bring him back home gently and before midnight." Yukie replied easily collaring his mate with a tracking and no hunting reflective collar. Giggling happily Ayme changed into his wolf form and bounced after the deer keeping a fun distance seeing this as a game.

Guest WolfDog12

Thankfully, the wolves hadn't grabbed him and were taking a moment to chat, giving Gen a small head start. Of course, he wasnt anywhere near as fast and could feel the gap closing between them. Currently, the only thing saving him was his fast ability to dodge rocks and his agility to switch directions. Sadly, the wolf was keeping a certain distance, making it easier to keep track of the deer so any dodge effort was for not. He was terrified and didnt want to be caught. Gen whipped the book behind him blindly in his desperation and took a quick turn, heading for river. If he could find a point to get across it, he could start making his way back down the mountain.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Caught you!" Ayme yelled playfully grabbing the deer by the waist and swung him around holding him close so he couldn't run anymore. "Sorry we had to end soon couldn't let you get dirty or Yukie would yell at me for letting you get in the river" Ayme explained already starting his walk back the male picking the book up off the ground with ease the wolves clearly strong.

Guest WolfDog12

Gen let out a strange Yelp as he was grabbed and continued to struggle and pull but he just wasnt strong enough against a wolf. Even for another omega, Gen's efforts were fruitless and he was easily grabbed and lifted, being pulled away from the river have could see just beyond a couple trees. "LET GO!!!" He screamed.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Sorry cant do that Yukie wants you now. Cant go against his desires." Ayme explained still being gentle with the deer as he continued to carry him back down the mountain where a fancy car was waiting Yukie relaxing inside of it. "Don't worry you'll like living with all of us and your parents will be paid well for you. Hell I think your price might be higher then the last male Yukie bought" Ayme admitted with a smirk.

Guest WolfDog12

Bought? Compensated? What the hell was he talking about?! How many of them were there?! Gen was shaking and still kicking and struggling but he was being held in such a way that it was difficult for him to bend and impossible to hurt the wolf. "Let go!!! I dont want this!!! I dont want to be eaten!!" He screamed and kicked. It was starting to sound like this "Yukie" wolf was a collector, either of different creatures, or of specifically omegas.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"You wont be eaten! Quit squirming" Ayme snapped not liking having to carefully move so as not to fall. As they neared the car Yukie stepped out and watched his poor mate trying his hardest to keep from falling with the deer.

"My he's got a feisty side" Yukie replied with a small laugh reaching into the car Yukie pulled out some handcuffs and once Ayme was near him easily grabbed the deer and cuffed his hands in front of him.

Guest WolfDog12

"No!!!" Gen kept struggling more and more trying to knock the wolf over but alas, he was brought to the other wolf, clearly the alpha and was grabbed and handcuffed. Gen was now crying as he was placed in the car, no longer struggling. "Damn it.... I dont want to be eaten," he sniffled.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Did you tell him you where going to eat him?" Yukie asked confused as Ayme got into the car and it started moving.

"No, my guess is he's a speciest" Ayme replied with a shrug not liking his master was hearing such horrible words that where nothing but lies and rumors about their kind.

"So, what's your name I don't believe I caught it" Yukie asked the deer looking at the male who was now trapped between the two wolves.

Guest WolfDog12

Gen sniffled and continued to have the tears flow from his eyes. He wasnt trying to be speciest or sexist, he was just so scared. His face was now puffy, his eyes red as he cried. He had lost his book as well but it didnt seem he was going to be able to read it anyway.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Goodness there's no need to cry." Yukie replied gently offering the deer a handkerchief. "Your not going to be eaten or hurt You will just live with me now." Yukie explained as Ayme looked around the seat before offering the book to the deer having picked it up while carrying him back.

"You lost your place and its a little wet but it should dry out" Ayme admitted feeling like he overly scared the deer.

Guest WolfDog12

Gen sniffled again and saw the wolves really were trying to make him feel a bit better but it was little comfort. Still, they were trying and had a little compassion to them. Gen gently took the handkerchief in his cuffed hands and then took his book. "Why? I have a home... why take me?" He asked. Gen worried he wasnt going to see his family, he was being taken from his quiet home and peaceful life and was being forced to live with these rowdy wolves as well as whoever this "last guy" was? If he was still alive that is. Gen was still shaking like a leaf.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"How long can you expect to live safely in that home before you go into heat and uproot your family again?" Yukie asked looking down at the deer with a sigh. "You can still visit but I want you to be mated to me...kinda hard to get approval if you don't have the mate when summoning his parents to arrange a marriage." Yukie explained as the car stopped in front of a huge mansion on the edge of the city and forest.

"Yukie wants children. Sadly we cant provide him with a heir." Ayme explained with a frown not liking his master was resorting to such levels to have a heir.

Guest WolfDog12

"But I... I live there alone... My parents are betas... they live in the city," he whimpered, crying more. "M-Mated?! W-Why?" his voice cracked. As they explained, Gen still couldn't wrap his head around it... why couldn't these two just mate... Were they not a pair already? Why were wolves even looking for a deer mate anyway? Also... it sounded like Yukie couldn't have kids either, the way Ayme was putting it so did they really kidnap him to mate with some stranger and call it the heir?! What was going on?! "I'm really confused..." he still couldn't stop the shaking or the tears but was still struggling to keep an open mind and figure out what was happening.

When they made it to the mansion, Gen shrank a little in his seat. He felt so tiny comparatively and the place was way too big!! He wanted to go back to his small home and keep up his nature walks. This place may as well be a prison for him.