New World (Yukonwolfspirit x Kotorichan) Private 18+

Guest Kotorichan

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie a few hours later came back and stood at the gate four men trailing behind him each one a strong handpicked warrior. Letting himself into the palace Yukie sat and waited in the dining room admiring the artwork as his men held his belongings and cloak the four amused by their leaders plans. "I'll be the one to say it. Are you really getting married?" One male asked not really believing his prince to be so eager to tie himself down.

"Yes. Its a good agreement for both of us and will protect both of our homes and people" Yukie replied instantly still looking at the artwork.

Guest Kotorichan

Cia hurried to the dining room as soon as he heard that Yukie had returned, Lyre followed close behind him. Cia opened the door to the dining room and smiled brightly. "Sir Yukie!" He hurried over to the man, for a moment it appeared that he was going to hug him but he stopped a few steps away and bowed his head. "Welcome back." He glanced at the other men curiously. "Are these friends of yours?"

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Yes, they live alongside me. They have sworn to keep your village safe from harm and will aide your people in protection outside the palace walls." Yukie explained quite happy to see Cia again. Walking over he smiled and kissed Cia's cheek before hugging him lovingly. "Even though it was only a few hours it felt like much longer. I didn't want to leave your side." Yukie whispered into Cia's ear holding him all the closer.

Guest Kotorichan

Cia's face flushed as he was pulled into a hug. He hesitated for a moment before wrapping his arms around Yukie and burying his face in the man's shoulder. "Sir Yukie..." He murmured. "I-I am glad you are safe..." He wasn't exactly sure what to say, his heart was pounding in his chest and he couldn't think straight.

Lyre frowned slightly at the displays of affection. He assumed that Yukie was lying to Cia about his feelings. It was far too soon for him to be so attached to the prince. He lowered his head in a deep bow. "I do not wish to interrupt, Sir Yukie, but dinner will be served shortly. Would you like your belongings brought to your room?"

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Ah. Yes please if you wouldn't mind showing my men to my quarters to put my stuff and then to their own rooms I would appreciate it." Yukie replied to Lyre still holding his new mate closely. "We can finish talking later when we retire to your room. I have much to ask you and talk about away from such an audience" Yukie whispered to Cia his men snickering at the displays of affection finding their own prince rather cute.

"Lead the way please so the lovers can have their space" one man mentioned to Lyre the four waiting to give their newly in love prince his space.

Guest Kotorichan

Lyre narrowed his eyes at Yukie. "I meant that I could have the servants bring your luggage to your room." He said coldly. "It is my duty to remain by his highness' side and keep him safe."

"It's alright Lyre" Cia pulled away from Yukie just enough to be able to turn and give Lyre a smile. "You can make the arrangements for our guests and then wait in the hallway. I will call for you if I need anything."

"Your highness..." Lyre frowned deeply, for a moment it looked like he was going to argue but instead he just bowed deeply. "Yes your highness." He bowed to Yukie's men. "Please follow me." He said before leaving the room.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie smiling softly took his mates hand before gently pulling him towards the dining room to talk. As the men followed Lyre down the hall for the first time Yukie was finally alone with his bride. "...thank you for trusting me. And um...thank you for agreeing to be with me. To be honest none of my men believed me when I told them I was getting married" Yukie admitted with a blush having a soft sensitive side to his warrior armor.

Guest Kotorichan

Cia followed after Yukie, lightly squeezing his hand. "I haven't done anything to deserve your thanks..." He smiled shyly. "I am indescribably grateful to you for agreeing to help me... I know that it is selfish to have brought you here against your will and then expect you to want to side with me."

"And... I'm sorry if Lyre has come across as rude in any way..." Cia said, lowering his gaze to the ground. "He has been protecting me for as long as I can remember. I know he can be a bit overprotective but it's just because he's worried." He gave Yukie a slight smile. "I'm sure that he'll relax when he realizes that you really are a good person."

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Well I hope he can let us have some peace in our bedroom. I don't really care to share you with him" Yukie teased lightly enjoying holding Cia's hand. "There is the talk of our honeymoon do you wish to go somewhere?" Yukie asked his hand resting on his lovers hip.

Guest Kotorichan

Cia's face went bright red at the mention of the bedroom. "I-I'm sure he will..." He murmured, leaning against Yukie. he frowned slightly at the mention of a honeymoon. "I... I don't know..." He admitted. "It's a bit overwhelming... This morning I was afraid that all my people would be enslaved and now I'm planning a wedding..."

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Ah. Seems I'm getting to excited well we can take some time after the wedding but the wedding must happen in the next three days. If not your kingdom will be showing signs of weakness and power." Yukie explained knowing just how much showing off to other kingdoms would make trade with his own home much more profitable. "Either way I'm excited for our union tonight to bind us together." Yukie whispered gently kissing his lovers cheek and slowly down Cia's neck.

Guest Kotorichan

Cia's eyes grew wide as the man's lips began to move down his neck. "A-ah, but if s-share a room before our wedding that would be i-improper." He protested. Even if it wasn't improper Cia wasn't sure if he was mentally prepared to give up his virginity to a man he had met that same day.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"If you wish I can wait three days. I can be patient and enjoy my prize fully" Yukie teased before kissing the tip of his mates nose. "Do not worry for now we will stay apart. But I am excited to stay by your side as a warrior and mate" Yukie finished with a smile.

Guest Kotorichan

Cia smiled up at him, his cheeks pink. "Would you like to talk about planning the wedding over dinner?" he asked softly. "I had some ideas but I wanted to consult you."

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"I would be honored to hear what you have planned!" Yukie replied as he let Cia go and headed to the dining room. Once there he took a seat directly next to Cia wanting to stay close to him.