Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ultimate Yaoi Expert Kotorichan's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Kotorichan Inventory
    Ren Amamiya Elias Ainsworth (Human form) Aki & Tomoharu Rayflo

Re: New World (Yukonwolfspirit x Kotorichan) Private 18+

"Then if it is not too much trouble I will show you to the sitting room where his highness is waiting for you." The servant said with another bow. She led Yukie up to a fancy sitting room that had a huge window overlooking a beautiful garden. Cia was sitting with his hands folded in his lap, waiting anxiously for Yukie to arrive. Lyre stood just behind Cia's chair, his face expressionless but his ears alert.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Yukonwolfspirit Inventory
    Rin - VIP Card for Blog Elias Ainsworth (Human form) Calcifer Halloween - No Face

"May I say you have a wonderful home quite elaborate in design despite the coldness" Yukie admitted upon seeing Cia. "I assume you wish now to speak of what you desire from me and in turn I will speak with what I have desired from you" Yukie explained with a small smirk the male taking a seat across from Cia. "I reassure you can relax I'm not here to harm Cia" Yukie assured Lyre the male relaxing a little in his seat.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Kotorichan Inventory

Lyre frowned slightly at how easily Yukie addressed the prince by a nickname, but still stayed quiet, simply bowing in respect.
    "Thank you." Cia smiled at him. "Would you permit me to start by explaining the situation that my country is in? Then you can tell me what sort of accommodations you would like us to prepare while you stay, whether that is for the next three days or longer..."

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Rin - VIP Card for Blog Elias Ainsworth (Human form) Calcifer Halloween - No Face

Yukie smirked enjoying using the nickname he had heard a few servent's call the prince. "Why of course I will hear you out and agree to all of your terms as long as you give me your word now to agree to all of my terms. If you can then I will swear my loyalty and my peoples loyalty to your kingdom" Yukie replied clearly having deeply thought about what he had wanted from the prince.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Kotorichan Inventory

"I will have to hear all of your terms before I can agree to anything..." Cia said. "I could not agree to anything that might put my people into harms way." He looked down at his hands. "I will explain everything, and then you can tell me what you would want in return..." He took a deep breath. "Last week my father, the King of Veryle, was returning from visiting a noble. But his carriage never arrived home. Two days ago we received notice from the Empire of Geirish that they had taken him prisoner, and if I do not surrender our country to their control then he will be executed. I could never surrender to them because it is known that they are extremely cruel to the people who live in their conquered territories. They would treat everyone in this country like slaves and work them to the bone while heavily taxing them so that the people in the empire's capitol could live in luxury."
    He blinked back tears of anger. "But even if I reject their offer and allow them to execute my father it won't protect my people, our army is not strong enough to defend us if the Empire decides to attack... None of our allies are willing to fight in a battle that would make such a powerful enemy." His hands began to tremble slightly. "If you don't help us then all of the people in my country will suffer... I have no way of helping them. The spell I used to summon you not only finds someone who is already powerful, but it will also make you stronger... If you help us then we could convince our allies to also help and we could protect my people." He bowed his head deeply. "Please, I cannot give you anything that will hurt my people, but if there is anything else that you desire I will give it to you."

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

"Your asking a lot of me to fight in a war for your country and to fight for your honor" Yukie replied looking at the soon to be king before him. "I will agree to your terms to protect your kingdom and help you gather allies to become a legendary kingdom. But in return you will take my hand in marriage and allow me to rule beside you. By taking my hand you will accept me as your partner and lover and will be loyal to my side" Yukie replied with a smirk knowing his price was a hard choice but he truly wished to see how desperate this man was.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Kotorichan Inventory

"What?" Lyre couldn't contain his anger. How dare this stranger suggest that he be wed to the kingdom's only prince. "There is no way that-"
    Cia raised a hand to gesture for Lyre to stop, making the man immediately go silent. The prince took a deep breath to calm himself, tightly gripping his robes. "If that if what it takes to protect my people then I accept." His voice was firm but his hands were trembling.
    "Your highness, we can delay our answer and try summoning someone else in a few days..." Lyre protested.
    Cia shook his head. "There is no guarantee that we would have enough time... And even if we did then we may summon someone who doesn't want to help no matter what. This is our only chance... I have to protect my people, no matter what."

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

"This allows my people to reside as subjects under your protection. You will have my warriors to aide you in your conquests" Yukie assured Cia not wanting the male to see him as a threat. Getting up Yukie looked at the bodyguard studying him for a moment before turning back to his mate. "I can be assured you will work out a wedding to announce our union and will invite the neighboring kingdoms. Invite the ones who have your father and I shall offer a trade. If they refuse then I will fetch their kings head for you" Yukie finished offering for his new mate to take his hand as a sign of acceptance.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Kotorichan Inventory

Lyre met Yukie's gaze with a glare, he didn't believe any of this. It was clear to him that Yukie was just taking advantage of Cia's desperation, but he just bit his lip and stayed quiet.
    Cia rose to his feet and took Yukie's hand, smiling up at the man. "Thank you... Would you like to be involved in the planning of the wedding or would you like me to take care of it?"

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

"I think its best I be involved. This way I can learn more about the man I'm marrying" Yukie replied with a smile. Gently kissing Cia's hand Yukie smirked playfully I do hope you wont be to shy inviting me to be more by your side" Yukie added enjoying tormenting the bodyguard just a touch more.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles