New Love (Yukonwolfspirit x Kotorichan) Private 18+

Guest Kotorichan

Guest Kotorichan

Profile:

Name: Ellys (no last name)

Appearance: Ellys has pale blue skin with white freckles on his face and body. He has long white hair and silver eyes as well as pearly white rams horns and white deer's ears. His legs from mid-thigh down are white deer legs, and he has a small white deer?s tail. His feet are hooves which have the same pearly shine as his horns. He is rather short, only 5?6, and slender.

Personality/history: Ellys has been trained his entire life to be a high quality sex slave. His virginity has never been taken but his trainers used toys to make sure that he would be able to do whatever his master wanted from him. Because of this upbringing Ellys is extremely meek and well behaved, but is also very anxious and terrified of displeasing his master or his trainer. He hates small spaces and being left alone since those things were often used as punishments.

To say Ellys was terrified would be an understatement. He had always known that he would be sold to someone rich and probably very powerful. That was the whole point of all his training, the point of keeping him pure. It was the reason that he had been bred to have all the qualities a noble might want in a unique and interesting slave. Ellys was a cross breed that had been created to be a sign on power, it would be strange if he was sold to someone without power... But he had never thought that he would be sold to royalty.

He was brought into a sitting room where he would be presented to his new master and ordered to kneel on the floor, which he did without question. Ellys lowered his head and crossed his hands in his lap, his handler stood back by the door to keep an eye on Ellys while they waited for the king. Ellys was dressed in a gown made from layers of sheer fabric. His skin could just barely be seen through the layers, giving him a tempting appearance. He wore a ornate silver collar around his neck and a matching chastity belt under his dress. His hair and horns were adorned with jewels and pearls, showing that he was an expensive gift.

Ellys' expression remained calm, although he could hear his heart pounding in fear. What if he wasn't to his new master's taste? Or he did something to insult the king? Would he be executed or just thrown away? Both options were equally upsetting to him. The man who had bought him was just giving him as a gift, so there was a chance that the king didn't even want him. His panicked thoughts were cut off as he heard footsteps approaching the door. His stomach twisted in fear but he simply lowered his head more, hoping that his obedience would be enough to please the king.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Name: Yukie (no last name)

Appearance: Yukie has pale white skin like freshly fallen snow. His eyes are a darken red that are often glaring and cold to others. His hair is silver and down past his back a sign of high power in his family to inherit the fathers looks and mothers beauty. Yukie is often known as the most beautiful prince. Having just recently been crowned as King Yukie was known as a lone wolf his parents and family having all passed away making him reluctant to take a bride or mistress due to enjoying being alone.

-------

Yukie...well he was rather pissed to say at least. Yet again he had been gifted another concubine to make him happy. And just like before he was ready to throw the men out. Storming into the room Yukie glared at the men and then down at the terrified creature before him. He knew that if he did take at least one lover they would all stop worrying about him and stop trying to force his hand. Sighing softlu Yukie looked at the male before him. "Seems like your scared of me already. I wonder how much your trainer has badmouthed me to get a reaction such as this? Normally most concubines would at least bow and greet me" Yukie snapped glaring at the trainer as if he had been gifted a very disobedient pet.

Guest Kotorichan

Ellys visibly flinched at the man's harsh tone, he had been in the position that his handlers told him was appropriate for meeting his master, kneeling with his head lowered in respect. Had he been taught incorrectly?

He lowered his head further until his forehead was almost touching the floor, his hands moved to rest against the floor, steadying his body. His ears flattened to his head as he mentally prepared himself to be berated or kicked as a punishment. "M-my deepest apologies your majesty." Ellys said, his voice trembling. "I did not mean to insult you. Please punish me however you see fit." His voice grew small at the mention of punishment. "I never thought that I would be chosen to serve you my king. I simply do not want to disappoint you your majesty? Although it seems I have already failed. I hope that your majesty will give me the opportunity to apologise."

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"A king doesn't punish his property in the view of others. Nor does he view such a lowly being fit enough to address him in the company of others! I thank you for the gift now leave so I may properly teach him his manners!" Yukie hissed at the trainer knowing his guard would settle whatever price the man wanted. Once the door was shut and locked Yukie looked down at the trembling deer before him. "Get up. I don't care enough about rules to beat you...for something so stupid." Yukie grumbled wanting to go back to his room and sleep.

Walking over to a comfy chair Yukie sat down and sighed deeply before looking at his new prize.

Guest Kotorichan

Ellys's body began to tremble harder as he was once again reprimanded. He stayed silent as his handler gave Yukio a silver box containing the keys to Ellys's collar and chastity belt. The handler quickly left without giving Ellys another glance.

Ellys stayed on the floor until he was ordered to stand. He quickly rose to his feet and stood up straight, although he kept his eyes lowered respectfully. He kept his hands by his side so that his new master could examine him. He was glad that he wouldn't be beaten for his first mistake, but if he had already gotten in trouble that didn't bode well for the future. His body still trembled as he waited for his master to speak. He just didn't know what to expect.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Playing with the keys Yukie looked at his new pet watching him closely. "Do you still fear me?" Yukie asked looking at the keys for a moment not meeting his new toys eyes. "I think you do since your trembling. You must feel scared seeing your handler a person you trust hand you off to a man willing to beat you just for a simple etiquette mistake." Yukie stated before looking once again at Ellys. "Whats your name and age?" Yukie asked his voice just a touch softer as he addressed Ellys.

Guest Kotorichan

Ellys opened his mouth to protest that he wasn't afraid of the man, but stopped himself. It would be a lie to say that and he didn't want to get into even more trouble. Although his handler wasn't exactly a person he trusted. The handler had been the one to administer many punishments.

"My name is Ellys and I just turned 19." He said softly. "I am sorry that I have already failed you your majesty?"

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"You didn't fail. You preformed perfectly. If i didn't seem cold to you Ellys then I would seem like I was uninterested in you." Yukie explained as he got up and gently moved Ellys chin to make him loom into Yukies eyes. "Where you raised to serve nobility?" Yukie asked still looking at his deers beautiful face.

Guest Kotorichan

Ellys flinched at the feeling of his master's hand on his chin, fully expecting to be treated roughly. He relaxed slightly when the man gently lifted his face and looked up at Yukio in confusion. He didn't understand why the man was suddenly being so kind to him. "Yes your majesty? I have been trained my entire life to serve a noble? I can only hope that such training will allow me to satisfy you your majesty?"

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Very well since you are destined to be by my side its best you continue down that path" Yukie added smirking softly before taking out a leash and clipping it carefully on his pets collar. "I wont wait for you so its easier to lead you around, so I hope you can swim" Yukie explained pulling his little pet along down a few hallways and deeper into the castle. Stopping at a door Yukie unlocked it revealing a giant bathhouse bath. Stepping inside Yukie slipped off his shoes and was about to order Ellys to remove his before noticing the hooves. "...hmmm." Yukie mumbled clearly deep in though as he pulled his pet over to the bathing area to clean themselves off before getting in the bath. Stripping off his clothes Yukie stood half nude before asking Ellys a question. "Where you trained to keep me company in the bedroom?" Yukie asked curiously continuing to undress the bulletproof vest being thr next thing removed.

Guest Kotorichan

“Yes your majesty.” Ellys murmured as he was led out of the room. He followed just a couple steps behind Yukie, not wanting to seem rude by crowding the man, but also not wanting to linger too far behind.

He frowned slightly at the way the king stared at his hooves, worried that something was wrong. But he didn’t ask in case Yukie might take offense to being questioned.

He looked away as Yukie undressed, it felt strange for his master to be undressing first, but again Ellys didn’t question it. He lightly played with the ribbon on his chest that was holding his gown up, ready to remove it as soon as Yukie asked him to.

“Ah, yes your majesty.” Ellys’s cheeks flushed a pale shade of violet at the question. “I was mostly trained to be a bed slave, although I am still a virgin in every way…” His cheeks flushed deeper. “One of the keys you were given is to the belt that ensures that I am still pure for your majesty…”

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Ah. I see well then explains the keys" Yukie admitted a little flustered as his hands brushed the others neck to undo the collar. "I do hope your not stupid enough to run from me" Yukie added slowly undressing Ellys. As he took his time removing the decorations in his lovers hair horns and body he worked on the clothes until everything but the chastity belt was off. Looking at his mate Yukie couldn't help but stare a little at Ellys body that was very foreign to him. Undoing the belt Yukie blushed a little instantly turning away as he finished undressing himself and instantly poured the water over his mates head soaking him quickly. "Sit and I'll wash you" Yukie mumbled a little taken aback by his mates beauty.

Guest Kotorichan

"Of course not your majesty, I would never try something like that." Ellys said quickly, his eyes widening at the very idea.

He held still as he was slowly undressed, although he did his best not to look at Yukie's expressions. He was afraid that the king might be displeased with his appearance. His cheeks flushed as the belt was removed and his body was left fully exposed. A soft gasp escaped his lips as water was poured over his head. He lightly brushed a lock of hair out of his face and glanced up at Yukie. He was surprised that the man wanted to help him wash, although perhaps he just wanted to get a feel for Ellys' body. "Yes your majesty..." He murmured, sitting down as instructed.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Now. You'll have to excuse my rudeness but...do you have to trim your hooves? What about shoes do you ever wear anything for them?" Yukie asked looking through his samples of soaps for a nice smelling one for Ellys. Selecting a nice rose smelling one Yukie went back gently starting to wash his lovers back his hands surprisingly delicate and gentle. "Also, do you change color in the seasons and lose your horns?" Yukie added clearly having never seen such a marvelous creature.

Guest Kotorichan

"Ah... I don't wear shoes, although there are slippers that I can wear over them if you are worried about me damaging the floor." Ellys said softly. He wondered if his hooves bothered Yukie. "I have a file which I use on my hooves every day, that keeps them the proper size. If I were to stop filing them then eventually they would need to be cut."

His cheeks flushed at the feeling of Yukie's hands on his back. His master was surprisingly gentle. "My horns are from my father's side, so I don't lose them. I just have to keep them filed since they are always growing and if left unattended they may become rather unsightly... As for my fur, it does change color, although it is not too noticeable. In the spring and summer it is a very light pink. If that displeases your majesty then I can dye it a different color."

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Nothing about you displeases me. If I didn't like you you wouldn't be sitting here with me" Yukie explained his hands continuing to wander all over his lovers soft body. "Do you have any questions for me?" Yukie asked curiously as he played with one of his mates ears totally smitten with Ellys and clearly having a much kinder side with things he loved.

Guest Kotorichan

Ellys stayed still as Yukie's hands moved over his body, although his face grew more and more flushed. His ear twitched under Yukie's hand and he glanced back at the man shyly, unsure of what kind of reaction was expected from him. "Ah... I have been told that it is not my place to question my master..." He admitted. "I will follow any order you give me your majesty, even if I do not understand it."

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"I see" Yukie replied his voice showing a hint of amusement as he trailed a finger ever so lightly across his mates nipple. "And if you where to be taken by me right now you wouldn't be able to reject me for a fear of a worse punishment?" Yukie asked his soapy hands continuing to tease the supple little bud.

Guest Kotorichan

Ellys closed his legs tightly, trying to hide any reaction his body might have to the light touches. A soft whimper of pleasure escaped his lips as Yukie teased his body. He wasn't used to being touched like this, it felt so different than his training. "I-I would never dream of attempting to reject you your majesty...." He murmured. "It is my life's purpose to please my master in whatever way I can. I would be a failure if I was not prepared for your majesty to take me at any moment."

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

Gently kissing Ellys cheek Yukie stopped his tormenting noticing his mate was already all bothered by just simple teasing touches. "You seem clean enough" Yukie added before rinsing his lover off with some warm water. As Yukie washed himself he studied his new prize clearly interested in the deer beyond sexual interest. "Then if its fine with you I would like to take you tonight and claim you as mine. You'll be kept by my side as my bride and will hold a high status in my kingdom" Yukie added rinsing his own soapy body off with some hot water before looking at his deer.

Guest Kotorichan

Ellys' eyes grew wide in shock at the mention of being given a high status. "W-what...?" He couldn't hold back his confusion as he looked up at the man. "Y-your majesty I am not worthy of such kindness." His ears flattened as he tried to figure out if this was a test or a joke. "I am merely an object to be used... Nothing more..."

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Well you have no choice. We will be wed soon and you will become my bride and stay by my side. I have the right to choose whoever I want to stay by my side." Yukie replied easily picking up the deer and carrying him gently to the water. Setting his mate down Yukie held the deers body closer to his, his hand gently playing with an ear trying to get his lover to relax.

Guest Kotorichan

Ellys let out a soft squeak in surprise as he was lifted up and carried to the tub. He leaned into Yukie's chest, his eyes still wide. "I-I just don't understand why your majesty would choose someone like me..." He said softly. He hesitantly leaned into Yukie's touch, allowing his body to relax as the man played with his ear.

Guest Yukonwolfspirit

"Well...since I took the throne I've been hounded to find a suitor. I don't care to marry some random "royal"." Yukie replied setting his mate down in the shallow part of the bath the king sitting beside him. "Truth be told I don't want anyone to battle what I desire for the kingdom and I highly doubt you will try to oppose me. Not to mention I'm finding myself quite fond of you" Yukie explained with a small smirk letting go of his little pets ear.

Guest Kotorichan

"I see..." Ellys looked away shyly. "I will make no attempts to oppose you." His face flushed deeply as Yukie mentioned his growing affection. "A-ah, thank you your majesty..." he murmured. "I am honored that feel that way..." He hesitated for a moment before leaning in and resting his head against Yukie's shoulder, he glanced up at the man for any sign that this was inappropriate. "I had been told that your majesty had not shown any interest in slaves or concubines... So I was worried that I would be thrown away before I was able to uphold my duty..."