A Need for Revenge... Turned Into This?

EvilVampKittyOfDoom

Alright, so I had an idea for a plot for a two-person roleplay. It may take a while to explain, so bear with me.

My character has the ability to not only see what other peoples' worst fears are, but also to force them into a sort of mental dimension created by him where those fears seem to happen to them. The dimensions he creates are the only places where he can be killed. His parents happened to be criminals, entirely without his knowledge at the time. Six years ago, they were killed in front of him by someone not much older than he was, most likely for revenge. He managed to escape and, long story short, he wants revenge. His plan is to mentally torture then kill the person who murdered his parents. The problem is, when he finds this person, they seem to lack the one thing that would give him leverage- fear. They also want to kill him to finish the job, but since my character can't pull him into one of his mental dimensions, it isn't possible.

So your character would be the one that killed his parents. ^_^ The roleplay will most likely include a fair amount of violence as well as a love/hate relationship.

I can has yaoi roleplay? Please?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EvilVampKittyOfDoom

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure this intresser me, Since i love violence and Love/hate relationship, So i whould love to joln this roleplay. Can i join this roleplay?

• Like 1

Yes you can. :D I'm not used to roleplaying on here, so I should probably ask to check first... I would post the thread in the forum for the actual roleplays, right?

Alright, I posted this.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I didn't know how much you normally post, so I just gave my default of three paragraphs. Along with my character image. If you want more info on him, just ask.