Just an idea

Guest Sathenus

Guest Sathenus

So I've had this idea for awhile and figure it's finally time to try it out with someone since I have a lot more free time than before.

The idea revolves around the seven deadly sins and the seven virtues. More specifically lust and chastity. Our characters are the embodiments of lust and chastity. Lust is the son and future heir to the throne of the dark planes(different place from the human world). A place were the deadly sins rule and can have and do whatever they want without penalty. Lust has lived his entire life being able to fully embody his desires, heavy anyone and everyone he wants with no regards to anything else.

Chastity is the loving and caring son of a rich human with no idea who he really is. He has lived his life obediently listening to his parents without question being the 'perfect' son. Now he's at the age where his parents want him to marry, with the window quickly shrinking.

Lust is informed that the only way he can take the throne is to find and capture the heart of Chastity. But he is told that he is not allowed to simple take the virtue, he must actually earn the other's love. He's given a short time frame to find and capture Chastity's heart or his brothers(the other sins) will be sent out to find their virtues. The first to successfully find and win over their virtue will be the one to take the throne. Lust is determined to not give his brothers a chance to take what is rightfully his and feels positive that he will succeed.

After finding Chastity, Lust becomes even more positive thinking it'd be easy to win the naive boy over. After a week and numerous run ins and interactions it's proving more difficult than Lust originally thought and he's starting to worry that he may not succeed after all and will soon have to race against his brothers for the throne.

That's the main idea for the whole plot. It's open to changes and more can be added. Who plays who can be discussed as well as what time era the human world is in for the plot.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest syaoran-puu

Did you find someone to play this idea out with?

I’m more than happy to give if it a go if you’re interested and haven’t already found someone.

As for roles, I’m flexible and think they could both be interesting. I perhaps have a slight lean towards Lust but I genuinely don’t mind.

Let me know? Thanks x