roleplaying with randoms

yourstalker

hi~ i'm really bord and also really new so i don't know anyone. But i really like yaoi role play so here's a roleplay ANYONE JOIN I don't bite..much >:D. i know you have to recruite people yadayada i read the rulz but...i don't know how (god your such a noob) but join in any senario no matter what i'll survive. oh and i don't really do the whole innocent sweet person and the badboy cliehe..sorry (now noones gonna reply those are the fun r.p) i can get into charecter really quick soif you want to base it of an animae go ahaead.....unless we get sued for Copy right or something thats it ..i guess this is more of improb then rp please answer have fun :D ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yourstalker

• EvilVampKittyOfDoom

• iMarionette

It's alright, I don't do the whole innocent/sweet + badboy thing either. ^_^ I may be willing to roleplay, most likely with original characters. So, what kinds of roleplays/pairings do you prefer roleplaying with?

• Like 1

Would you like to name the scenario? I'm not really thinking of a whole lot right now, but I suppose I could if you rather I think of one.

• Like 1

k uhhhh this might sound a bit retarded (inspired by a game i'm playing...) ok one of us is a trained assasin who is told to kill the guy he loves so his death gets staged and they have to meet without any finding out

2) a typical college love story

3) an aritocrat that has to get married to a onothers duaghter for good buisness but falls in love with her brother

4) to boys wake up in a bed with no recolection of what happened the previous night

you choose ;)

setting: a modern city

Number four sounds like it would be hilarious. XD But I'd have to go with either one or three. Hard to choose...

:D well my favourites 4 but i like 3 the best well just say the word and we'll start

@imarionette -teasing tone- well normally 'd say no buuuuttt.......i like your signiture so go for it my friend >:3 well one of you start LET THE ROLEPLAY BEGIN

oh any one is welcome to join in but can we please stop at 5 after that it will get confusing as hell and i'll end up getting my "b.f" confused with another and the world will blow up ...probably

Haha, you could start a different roleplay with each person since they don't seem like they would be group roleplays. So would you like me to create the thread for ours then post the link here?

Alright, I choose number 3! The aristocrat falling in love with his (supposed) future wife's brother. :) Just tell me when you've posted it.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
THATS THE LINK if it doesnt work copy and past in your web bar should work ^^

Shooot- I forgot I posted here (Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Y U SO distracting?) annnd I missed out my chance to play scenario no. 3 OTL *extreme sadness*

Okay, I'm done whining xD

I guess 1 or 2 would be fine as well :3

I'm sorry! D: And yourstalker, I posted there.

No need to apologise!

everyone wants number 3 XD we could do number 2 i never been a collage student before XD

All right~ I'll make a thread :3

Oh right! I want to put in our characters to the first post so I can reference to it later. Do you mind writing Name/Age/Position and whatever else information you feel is important for your character? Also, if you have an image to use in mind, that would be great ^ ^

name: ryan

position: major in englsih

personality: a bit out there and really wierd his dialog tends to isolate then from a=other people also you think he might have some type of secret

messy brown hair small and slender for his age and gender genrally wears whatever he wants

seme/uke: whatever suits you ;)