A Forbidden Love, Born in the Most Unusual Way

vampireluvr97

This is a role play based off of the video "LovessXXX" featuring Len, Kaito, and Gakupo from vocaloid.

please do not randomly post here unless you have told me.

This is also a role play that involves vampireluvr97, Yaoiloverfangirl, and Jin.

Role play has begun.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• vampireluvr97

• Jin.

oh okey then, i kan start first then.

Kaito whas walking when he so Len and start talking to him'' hello Len, how are you doing?'' he asked.

• Like 1

x He walked through the mansion where he and some others lived, his purple blue hair were nicely held in a ribbon, as a pig tail.

He walked out of the mansion to the garden and slowly gave the flowers some water, he sighed deep and his serious look was staring at the flowers. He slowly searched a place to lie down and began to do what he wanted, he slowly closed his eyes and small sighs left his mouth. He was quite a calm person and he moved his position and he lied on his side.

He slowly listened to the wind as so the birds were singing, it was quite annoying though, he tried to get calm of it and slowly took a small nap. His eyes were closed, like his thought was for a while, resting peaceful in a nice looking garden, trying to catch his sleep since he couldn't sleep last night, x

「Nnn...」

• Like 1

Len looked up with a large smile on his face with his giant stuffed toy in his arms. His small black ears pierced through his brilliant yellow hair. "Heehee. Hey Kaito! I'm good! C'mon, let's go find Gakupo! Let's go play too!" he said as he grabbed Kaito's hand as he began to run through the halls looking for the other man. This ambitious, and playful child held his toy tit to his his chest, his dress flowing well through the wind as his smile became wide. "C'mon! You are so slow," he said, giving a small giggle.

Kaito hold hands whit Len and run whit him, said''don run so fast and dont say i is slow, is you so is running fast, And sure la ous find Gakupo''

"Well, if we don't run fast, we won't find him faster, so c'mon!" he said, making Kaito trailing behind. He laughed as he felt the wind through his neko ears. His smile was still wide, and suddenly stopped, making Kaito trip and fall. He tugged on his shirt, and pointed out into the garden. "Look! There he is!" he said. He let go on the mans jacket, and ran over to Gapuko. He tilted his head as he poked Gapuko. "You okay Gapuko?"

x He slowly enjoyed the cold weather, and he heard some foot steps, it were those two, he slowly opened his cold eyes and looked at Len

「..I'm alright, don't worry...」

His voice was quite cold but nice, he seems to be a really tired lately because of something he couldn't get his sleep. He smiled a little bit, softly to Len when the other poked him. x

Len looked at both of them, hoping that they would both say yes. "C'mon and play with me please! It's so much fun playing with you two!" he said, grabbing both of their hands. They were large compared to the small hands that had grabbed them. He smiled as he held their hands. "C'mon! Let's have some fun!"

( This makes me feel like a pedo... )

x He slowly noticed the other took his hand and smiled slowly,

「Hai hai, I'm coming...」

He softly said, and stood up and got pulled by Len, he sighed a little bit and looked up to the sky, t was already getting dark so it had to be play time now for Len before its already too late to play, x

• Like 1

Len brought his up to his lips as he thought. After thinking, he jumped up and down as he was excited. "Let's play hide and seek! You guys should go and hide! I'll count," he said, holding his stuffed toy tightly in his embrace. He made his hand gestures for them to go. "Hurry up before I start counting," he said as he was covering his eyes with his hands.

Kaito so on Gapuko and answert back'' good to me'' and he start to hide, he hide benide a cherryblossom three.

Len wondered where they were going to hide as they started to count. "One.... Two.... Three...." he counting as his hands covered most of his face, his stuffed toy in the crease of his right arm. He had his face aimed at the wall because he knew that they would be all like "No peeking, no peeking" That's what they would say he thought as he continued counting. "Thirteen.... Fourteen.... Fifteen...."

"Twenty-eight.... Twenty-nine.... Thirty! Ready or not, here I come!" she said as she removed her hands from his face.

{I feel bad for making the mistake. I didn't even notice until it was pointed out. Oh well, shall we continue?}