• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YAO(H)I_lover

• sarah3161

• yourstalker

• Sanka

The only manga/anime I can think of right now is Usagi Drop... (thought they are not really father and daughter)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Try the movies by..umizaki? is it the guy that made how's moving castle and ponyo would be great for younger kids (5-8) but but if you want someing for older people paprika or tokyo godfathers is alright. If you want action boys/girls alike will like FMA or cowboy bebop but if it's a girly girl try the old animae's from the majic girl phaise. They have action and are incredibly girly (sailormoon cardcaptor ect.)..uhhi hope i helped

Hi Sarah.

When i was a kid, that here was my favorite anime...i love it so much. But its not only for kids its a shojo manga. Here some info links:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I'm sure you will like it too ;)

• 5 years later...

Since you ask for 'family type', I guess it children shold be able to watch it too...in that case I recommend "Chi's Sweet Home", it's a very cute anime about the life of a cat, it's funny and heart-warming.

• 4 weeks later...

I know this thread was like a million gillion years ago but I seriously have to just post this for anyone who wanders by. This is hands down the best family/comedy ever I love it to death.

Yotsubato!