What if one day, anime' characters exist in our real world, then accidentally...

K

My favorite yaoi couple is SebastianxCiel from Kuroshitsuji

(While I understand it is not considered yaoi, and they are not "politically correct" a yaoi couple they're my fav)

If I bumped into them, one of two things would happen. One, Ciel would lose his virginity. By force if necessary.

Or two, those two are going to do naughty things and I am going to watch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• K

• STARRK

• JuJu

• Angel0fS!n

Top Posters In This Topic

I would personally kidnap them if I found Usagi and Misaki on the road. Then lock all of us in a room.....

- - - Updated - - -

OMG best reply ever. They are my second favorite couple. My first is Usagi and Misaki on junjou romantica. But I probably would do the same things to them...and to Misaki

I'd probably scream my head off, totally embarrass myself. then I'd stutter out the most heartfelf, sincere love confession ever, fall on my knees and ask him to marry me

And if I got rejected...I'd have to go with

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
's kidnap idea and keep him locked up until he fell in love with me too *dark, evil laughterrabbit14

• 1 month later...

i would act like a stupid fangirl..first i would squeal and scream, then hug them, then squeal some more, probably hug them again..rabbit6 it would be the best day of my life..

• 2 weeks later...

Push Misaki (junjou romantica) out of the way and give Akihiko Usami a better time XD

tumblr_mc9t4cna3D1rhhm87o1_500.gif

Alternatively, I find Yokozawa (sekai ichi hatsukoi) lurking around... I would take him home with me too!

tumblr_mcafmzlqza1qdc9tlo1_500.gif

Luka C (uraboku)... Technically he is single so...

Hyuna-Whats-Your-Name-MV-hyuna-34340516-500-243.gif

• 2 months later...

1.Stare at them silently

2.Nosebleed and i won't even notice it.

3.Faints from extreme nosebleed.

*hope one of them gonna help me recover* .... that means more nosebleed later..

• 1 month later...

I think I'll screaming since I have no control on my fangirling, then I will ask them to take pic with me XD

and, and tell them how I love them and admire them XDD

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Kyaaaah!

I'll secretly follow them! I hope they won't notice me. XD

And I take some of their pictures together and also video their love scenes*

*With S XD

I want MORE! \m/:hamtaro-005 (17):

• 1 month later...

I would probably stare at them for a long time screaming silently inside. aggghhhhh:hamtaro-005 (23): just the thought makes me feel so excited... It makes me sad that they are not in real life. WHY CAN'T YOU BE REAL?!!!

. .Accidentally you bumped onto your favorite yaoi couple,

what will you do?

how would you react?

I think I will freak, then scream, and then faint. ^^ Lol. Scratch that, I think I will just scream.

The reality can't be beautified by people using art, the art was made to show reality's beauty. I think anime characters are only a weak/poor representation of some real personalities which may or may not exist. So the answer to the hypothetical question would be: "I wouldn't care".

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'll prepare them a king sized bed and be like 'Feel free to do anything, if you want me to join. Just call me thank you'

Honestly, if i bumped into Takano and Ritsu i'll act clingy towards Ritsu. I like it when Takano acted jealous, he didn't show it but then his walls crumbled and he become a super sensitive yet charming seme and be like 'say you love me so i can say we are lover' (referenced to Haitani's confession to Ritsu) and i'll be like

YASSSSS SAGA YASSSS

Ah, we always get a story from the uke point of view so i really like it when we got a glimpse or even a whole explaination of the seme's reaction.

• 1 year later...

i will surely be surprised at first of course.....but then i will come to my senses and gonna spazz internally, then will try to have a nice conversation with them~~ kyaaaa~~ just imagining it makes me giggle >__

• 4 weeks later...