What if one day, anime' characters exist in our real world, then accidentally...

K

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• K

• STARRK

• JuJu

• Nyuchanxx

Top Posters In This Topic

:hamtaro-005 (4):ahahahaXD..If that would happen...I would totally say.."Its okay, don't mind me..go ahead and do what you've gotta do..I'll just stay here and watch, just don't mind me okay..do what you always do!"...XD..

I will definetly say that..and then I would have a nosebleed and I'll keep on watching them until they're done! ^o^! :hamtaro-005 (8):

• Like 5

. .on my part, i think.....

. .i think....

. .and i think....

. .hahaha

. .i just don't know how would i react, gosh! :)

• Like 1

If I'd meet my Morinaga with his Senpai on the street? lol Probably I'd punch Senpai in the face and try to kidnap Mori :hamtaro-005 (5):

• Like 1

*speechless* then i will scratch them as much as possible. LOL OMG if i met them in a bedroom i would say "go ahead just pretend i do not exist! BTW i enjoy your show!". if i met them on the road, i would say, "hello, nice to meet you!! Wanna have a cup of tea with me?" ---> i never prepare for this kind of situation....

• Like 1

*speechless* then i will scratch them as much as possible. LOL OMG if i met them in a bedroom i would say "go ahead just pretend i do not exist! BTW i enjoy your show!". if i met them on the road, i would say, "hello, nice to meet you!! Wanna have a cup of tea with me?" ---> i never prepare for this kind of situation....

lol so funny your post =))

you even imagine that you met them in the bedroom lol ;))))

• Like 1

uhm ...:leaf5: may be I will yell at first (for overyjjoying;))) ) then.....hug them suddenly then run away :)))

awww... what a shy person you are... u run away after you hug them!! LOL

lol so funny your post =))

you even imagine that you met them in the bedroom lol ;))))

hehe LOL

• Like 1

Uhm... Real people... Huh... Ah this is so hard!

Meeting Muraki and Tsuzuki, that'd be odd indeed...

I'd go "Tsuzuki, I have cake~~" and watch his cute reaction,... And then pull them both home, yey xD

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Oh! Well I would totally go up them and ask them if they wanna be friends with me and hang out lol

• Like 1

Well, First I take my chloroform bottle and then my... my... where are... hmmm? Awwww... don't tell me I forgot my tissues? :msn_red_fox 18

• Like 1

first i would be like :msn_red_fox 11

then i would ask for a picture with them, i would take as much as i can:msn_red_fox 14

when i say goodby :2yoyo6: i make sure to follow them a little to take more pictures ,cause i wanna remeber 4 ever:Red_fox7:

i sound like a stalker:msn_red_fox 9

• Like 1

[mumble's to herself: Keep cool, keep cool, keep cool, KEEP COOL! F.A.I.L.S completely]

Me: I totally LOVE you guys.

Them: ....

[Takes out a camera out of nowhere]

Me: Let's take a photo together! Yay yay yay let's do it!

[Takes a few snapshots. Asks for another person to take photos, hugs them and pose. In the meantime the poor guys are petrified]

Me: Now let's all go to my place and give me a demonstration, ne?

Them: WTF! Let's get out of here, before that crackpot lose it completely.

[They run as fast as they can]

Me: NOOOOOO don't gooooo!

[Falls on her knees]

THE END

• Like 1

If it's really happen, i'll just watch them...

Like i'm not in there, but i'll watch it like a Live TV Show...

Hahaha...:D

• Like 1

[mumble's to herself: Keep cool, keep cool, keep cool, KEEP COOL! F.A.I.L.S completely]

Me: I totally LOVE you guys.

Them: ....

[Takes out a camera out of nowhere]

Me: Let's take a photo together! Yay yay yay let's do it!

[Takes a few snapshots. Asks for another person to take photos, hugs them and pose. In the meantime the poor guys are petrified]

Me: Now let's all go to my place and give me a demonstration, ne?

Them: WTF! Let's get out of here, before that crackpot lose it completely.

[They run as fast as they can]

Me: NOOOOOO don't gooooo!

[Falls on her knees]

THE END

. .lol, :msn_red_fox 2

. .that's a supah natural way of thinking! (like it!) :)

• Like 1

I would totally try to join them and hang out with them in whatever they were doing!!! It'd be awesome to tag a long on their date :cuteonion46: lol

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Perhaps I would "fake"an accident and fall on the ground seemly injured so there would of course be some concern for my well being this would allow me to be able to spend more time with them in close proximity....ah yes, keep dreaming.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'd probably walk up to them casually, tapp them on the shoulder, they'd turn around and be like what? And I'd be all like "You proabaly get this a lot, but *Insert fangirl squeal here* and *Insert nosebleed here* and I'd definitely be like *Insert fangirl faint right here*" and then they'd do one of three things... 1. call ambulance, 2. call the police, or 3. walk away and act like that never happened until they got off the scene, then they'd joke about it. Anyway, I'm just sayin... that's wut would happen...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Oh, first thing first. i'll faint! haha! then i'll stalk them until they reach their home. this is where the real show begin! :cuteonion46:

When they go outside, I'll sneak inside their house and plant hidden cameras all over their house!!! onion4

Of course I'll watch them everyday!!! (just like watching anime!) :leaf2:

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

I would just stear and hope they get back in the show so I could watch them. But I would never talk to them. Or run away I meen they are my lovely yaoi lovers after all.

:hamtaro-005 (4):

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I would probably fangirl scream, and then faint. Actually I would probably hide in bushes/behind a building/behind a tree, and stalk them or if I had chloroform with me.... well, you get the idea

• Like 1

uhm ...:leaf5: may be I will yell at first (for overyjjoying;))) ) then.....hug them suddenly then run away :)))

i'll do the same thing.. :leaf5:

• Like 1