At your Service (DestinyBondBunny x Wolf)

Guest WolfDog12

Guest WolfDog12

05f5830c41cd43b2b90bc4714cfbf5f7.jpg

Name: Yumi Nakada (First, Last)

Bio: Yumi always hated his name. He was thin and had a cute face and a really feminine name, getting him made fun of a whole bunch. Other boys would always play jokes telling him to spread his legs and scream like a girl because he had the face for it. No one ever did anything to him but it was always embarrassing and he just so desperately wanted them to leave him alone. Yumi liked to keep to himself and whenever he got stressed or started over thinking things, he tended to clean. Thus he was told to work as a live in maid by his family. It didn't seem like too big of a deal to him.

"Are you sure about this, Dad?" Yumi asked. His dad quickly reassured him it would be fine and that Yumi would be going to help take care of the son of an acquaintance of his from work who was a bit older than Yumi. It seemed a bit odd with them never having met but eventually the blonde boy gave in and agreed, packing up and heading out to his new job as a live in maid. It was weird and he didn't like the idea of being a maid but he wasn't good at much beyond housework. Yumi was really good at cooking and baking and was use to doing housework all the time. So it really was the perfect job... He was just still pretty nervous about the whole thing.

Several hours later, Yumi was walking up to the door, ringing the bell. He waited several minutes, curious about what kind of person he'd be encountering. Thankfully, it didn't take too long for the door to open to a man standing in the door. "Hi there, I'm Yumi Nakada. I am here for the live in maid job starting today. I believe you were informed about everything regarding the details of our arrangement?" He asked. Yumi was trying to stay positive.

@DestinyBondBunny

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Guest DestinyBondBunny

latest?cb=20160906044302

Name:Takamori Mitsuo

Takamori was sitting in his living on a couch with a cup of coffee in his hand when the doorbell went off, after a moment of straightening his clothing out he answered the door leaning against the door ever so slightly as he very quickly looked the other up and down, the other was good looking he already knew about him coming to work at his home as a maid.

The man straightened himself back out expecting to have his hand shaken but the other didn't offer.

"I was emailed before hand, Iv'e been expecting you." Takamori gestured for the other to follow him inside.

Guest WolfDog12

Yumi walked in with a bow. He wasnt much of a handshaker and simply bowed or nodded in respect. Yumi took a minute to get a feel for the place in both size and the kind of vibe that was in there before turning back to Takamori. "Anyway, I know everything was only finalized a couple days ago but I'll be in your care for the foreseeable future," he said and bowed to his new landlord. "Would you mind showing me the room I will be staying in? I have a few things to set up and then I can work on making lunch for you. If there is anything in particular that you like or dont like, any allergies or anything of the kind, please feel free to speak up," he said. Yuminwss trying to be as professional as possible.

This really had all come up so fast and Yumi was still unsure about his place here. He would of course do his best to do all the housework and make all the meals but needed to know so much information. At the same time, he didnt want to be a burden and ask too many questions right out of the gate. He'd try asking a few more after lunch and maybe just have Takamori to come up with a list of things he wanted or just general requests. There may be certain times of the day Yumi shouldn't vacuum or shouldn't be in a certain room for whatever reason. He wasnt sure but needed to know how he was going to work out his schedule to be the most effective to help and as little of a burden as possible.