Hello!

Guest Demonea

Guest Demonea

Hello there fellow Yaoi maniacs!

Nice to meet you all !

:_red_fox 4

I used to be a part of this community back in my teenage days but it's been years now and I forgot my account info so I had to make a new one.

Yaoiotaku came into my mind one day when I was scrolling through recommended roleplay forums and remembered having roleplayed here in the past. That being said, I thought it would be cool to get back into "the game" and start doing yaoi roleplays again. Been a looooong time since my last one.

Also, discussing manga, manhwa, anime and all the other geeky stuff is close to my heart too so I'm looking forward to the discussion we're going to have in the future~

I wish you all a good rest of the day and happy foruming time!

See you around!

Hello Demonea! Nice to meet you again and welcome back to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I hope you will have a happy time on this Forum. :)

aapquk5h.jpg

Guest Demonea
Hello Demonea! Nice to meet you again and welcome back to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I hope you will have a happy time on this Forum. :)

Thank you so much for your kind welcome! ^^ And yeah, I'm pretty sure I'll be enjoying myself here once again now that I finally found my way back after years ~ ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Hi @Demonea!

Welcome back to YO, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

This is fun: Games

:leaf:

Thank you for the kind welcome! ^^ And thanks for the suggestion! I'll be sure to check the games section out once I get to my laptop tomorrow! ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Aurora

Hello Demonea! Welcome to Yaoi Otaku Community!

or should I say Welcome back?!

:Wink:

I'm glad you decided to coma back again! Nice to meet you :)

I hope you have a lot of fun and great time here.

Enjoy your stay :)

Have a wonderful day and see you around~

:8onion73:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KatieMH25!

Hi @Demonea Welcome back to YaoiOtaku Forums. If you used to have an old account on here, perhaps you can PM @Key with your real name and previous registered info so he can search for you again? Therefore you may be able to use your old account again! :)