nicicia

No. 6 Anime

No-6-anime.jpg

The story takes place in the ideal city "NO.6" in 2013. Shion was judged as having "highest-ranked intelligence" when he was two years old and was allowed to live in the luxurious area "Cronos".

On his twelfth birthday, he met a beautiful boy called "Nezumi," who had escaped from a reformatory. Shion protected him, but the Public Security Bureau deprived Shion of all his privileges and expelled him from Cronos to "Lost Town".

Four years after the banishment, a mysterious accident leads Shion to the secret of the city NO.6.

Genres: adventure, drama, psychological, science fiction

Themes: dystopia, future, post apocalyptic, Shounen Ai, shounen-ai

Episodes: 11

Download No. 6 Anime:

Download link removed upon author's request

Watch No. 6 Anime Online (HD Quality):

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 16

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Emo-Lightning-No.6

• Ryouta

• celio

• heachan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

no_6___kizuna_by_angelskully-d46w0if.jpg

PLOT:

The story takes place in the "ideal" and perfect city known as "No.6". Shion, a boy raised in the elite and privileged environment of his home, gives shelter to another boy, who only gives his name as Nezumi ("Rat") on the former's 12th birthday. What Shion soon discovers is how drastically life will change after meeting with the mysterious Nezumi, in whom he had saved one unforgettable, stormy night.

*** The anime's opening theme is "Spell" by Lama and the ending theme is "Rokutōsei no Yoru" (六等星の夜?) by Aimer

Not intense yaoi, in fact there's only two times where they show the yaoi factor in this show. It also doesn't include hard yaoi.

Personal Feedback:

One of my favorite Anime ever. Actually it's the first show that made me like yaoi; considering its light and pure presence.

A really good show with a sci-fi factor.

For now, I only found the links to watch it on youtube (English Dubbed). Later on I'll post a link to download a zip file for this Anime (English Subbed).

Link removed upon author's request

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

New Links

Link removed upon author's request

Anyway,here you go @

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!

Hope that you are fine with this one ^_^

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much!!! I just finished the last episode and was able to stop crying a minute ago.

I loved it so much and became one of my favorites today!

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...