Lucky Dog 1 + Bad Egg - Hook Code

Guest lummyx

Good night, guys, i want to know if anyone here has the hook code for AGTH or ITH for this game, because i'm using the Visual Novel Reader to try to translate for english, but dosen't appear anything, say that is Null, and i really want to play this game and i don't know japonese, so please, if anyone knows how, tell me.

Oh man, im on the same boat as you. I downloaded the game n was so happy bt couldnt even freakin pla it cuz no matter WHAT i did i couldnt get the text to hook :( Ended up deleting it :((( Hope someone can help!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Diana Sakurada

It's been a while since I downloaded the game and it worked fine, even I'm translating it from Japanese to Spanish but I don't know why suddenly the game doesn't open to me in full screen, so it doesn't let me play anymore

Can anybody help me?

This is how the game appears

https://ibb.co/j3RfNZc

Guest Lollipopzombie666
Good night, guys, i want to know if anyone here has the hook code for AGTH or ITH for this game, because i'm using the Visual Novel Reader to try to translate for english, but dosen't appear anything, say that is Null, and i really want to play this game and i don't know japonese, so please, if anyone knows how, tell me.

I'm using the program Textractor to hook & translate the game

Guest kisamix

Same, i could play and translate the game using textractor. It took some time to find the correct code since there's like a long list of random codes.

Guest Diana Sakurada

Hi!! n,n

I could finally solve my problem with the game 7w7

I am translating the game from Japanese to Spanish because my native language is Spanish, but if someone is interested I could use my traditions to translate it into English.

In fact, I have a YouTube channel where I upload gameplays of this game, and the first video I put subtitles in English, but I have not followed him because I do not see people interested u,u

• 3 weeks later...
3adf4f-1578157471.png

this works (in english)

Ok according to that, i tried using the code "HWFX4@59A3EF8" to try getting the japanese text to hook with Visual Novel Reader....But still nothing :( VNR isnt detecting the game's text at all :( Somebody halpp

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RinKagami

Hai, can you give me a tips to find the hook? I have used teztractor but it won't give me the whole sentence..

- - - Updated - - -

Hai, can you give me a tips to find the hook? I have used teztractor but it won't give me the whole sentence.. @Saku995

Guest Saku995

@RinKagami use the x86 version. It should find a usefull hook automatically. The picture was just an example (restarting textractor helps sometimes + watching the tutorial video)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Diana Sakurada

@Gab3000 Oh, have you seen them? Great.:Emocionado:

In fact, some videos that I have uploaded have already put subtitles in English.

I focus more on translating the game into Spanish, but when I can, I translate my translation into English and put it on my videos.

It takes a little time, but little by little I am moving forward. :Gui?o:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Shafa3
I found the Hook Code:/HW-10@153D:mono.dll

This may be useful,because someone has used it.

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH BEAUTIFULSOUL! After trying for months to find a working hook for extract, this FINALLY WORKS! Thank you!!!! :leaf15: