No. 6

nicicia

I don't know if there's already a thread about this, I didn't find one, so I made one.

No-6-anime.jpg

So, let's talk about No. 6

I love this anime! It's got great characters, plot twists, gut wrenching action, the two main boys are obviously in love with each other...

It's intersting because it's shounen ai, but I don't think it's officially in the shounen ai/yaoi category.

Anyway...

AMV time! :D

(SPOILERS)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 4

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nicicia

• Minto

• Jin.

• Caru

Top Posters In This Topic

I beta'd a story for someone once on FF.net that was No. 6 but I've never seen and/or read this series. I so want to though! Her story was really good and made me want to check it out....I just have yet to get around to it...=/

• 2 months later...

I love No6, the opening to it gave me an unfamiliar feeling that had me drawn to it n keep watching it every week it came out...... I probably cant explain it right ...... However, the plot and the relationships between characters could of been better explained had it continued so that when the girl "left" it was only Shion n Natzumi so they could of gotten together at the end instead of splitting n going their seperate ways ....

@Katie

Don't know if you're already aware of this, but the anime is based off a novel. But the anime ending is very, very different.

I recommend you read the novel. It's great because you get inside the characters' heads and find out what they think of each other and their real feelings and stuff.

There's also a manga. It's still going on, and I think it will hold more true to the novel.

Here's a link to the novel

and here's the manga

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I was also disappointed in the ending of the anime. (; . ;)

Thanks

, for the link to the novel. I never knew that it was completely translated. :3

"Viewer discretion advised" Yeah, right! As if I could stop myself from squealing! Oh noes! Memories are flooding back, I'm craving so much to rewatch! ♥♥♥

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Gush, it's a short one, but even today No.6 is in my Top 10 list- everywhere! Every profile, site, Anime network!

The story's great, the "kiss" is so decent, innocent! I LOVE IT!

I'm a huge fan of No.6!

• 3 months later...

I remember that I started it but then I forgot to watch the last episodes. How is the story? because I did remember that there was some plot thingy- did they explain it at the end?

• 10 months later...

I love this anime with such deep emotions *starts crying* everytime I think about Shion and Nezumi the feels hit me like a rock. This anime, being the first of its kind in differentiation, sets a new rule for young yaoi (or so I call it) because it required so little action to show their love. Shion is badass (pardon) he comes off all sweet/cute and then BAMB! Shoots a guy like 50 times because he hurt Nezumi. The kiss scene!!! OMG the kiss scene *feels hit* I can't believe it was left like that. Of course the kiss is a 'we'll meet again' but when!!! And I want to see that get together *deep crying* please give me an OVA or something I need it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

@alexia__ Erm, I think you need to calm down a little, you are so excited! Lol still I understand what you mean! This is probably one of my favourite animes as I could watch it over and over. I want an OVA or a sequel too! I want to know what happens next!