Hola, new Seme in town.

Guest blk_yaoifanlondon

Guest blk_yaoifanlondon

Hello people.

My name is Rick, an adult male in London. I recently discovered the genre of Yaoi by sheer luck - I randomly stumbled across the iconic Yuri on Ice love scene whilst on twitter, and suffice to say it set my mind on absolute fire. The raw emotions, passion and romantic connection of the animation instantly appealed to my senses and set me on my path to this community and forum.

I am now looking forward to exploring more Yaoi content, make friends, and share stories and ideas with the community. I have a vivid imagination... be nice to put it to use and learn new things along the way!

I am a Seme. I like to have my Uke worship and please his King but also possess a cheeky playful side. In return i will be his loving partner and protector in kind.

If you have any questions or suggestions on which animes or mangas to check out first - please dont hesitate to let me know!

Cheers

Rick

Hello Rick! Nice to meet you here and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I hope you will have a happy time on this Forum. :)

Welcome-to-Yaoi-Otaku.jpg

Guest The Orphan

Heya Rick!

Welcome to the forum! But most importantly, WELCOME TO YAOI! Since you've found love for yaoi in your heart now, a big adventure awaits! I feel excited for you now because I remember that finding yaoi also contributed largely to me finding myself, making me who I am now!

:Wink:

Since you liked Yuri on Ice, you might also like the movie Doukyuusei. It's fluffy, subtle and light. The animation is GREAT and the voice acting is BEAUTIFUL~

[table=width: 500, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

0JLd1Jn.jpg

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

There's so many cool yaoi I wanna share to you but I gotta stop before I flood you, haha!

:cool:

Anyway, hope you have fun~!

Cheers,

The Orphan

:leaf12:

Guest littlespiral

hello @blk_yaoifanlondon!

welcome to the forum. the land of the yaois :D

glad you joined us. btw, is yuri on ice your first BL experience? if yes, hoo boii.. you're in for a treat! as a fellow die-hard fan of yaoi (aka fujoshi), i am very very pleased to read your intro hahaha.. we don't see many semes around here and i sure hope you'll find that one true uke that you'll cherish (❤ω❤)

anyways, i hope enjoy your time here & see you around!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Aurora

Hello Rick! Welcome to Yaoi Otaku Community!

and Welcome to Yaoi World!! :Being-joyful-01:

What a great and interesting introduction there.

I'm glad you are here! Nice to meet you :)

I hope you be able to exploring more Yaoi content, to make friends here, and share stories and ideas with the community.

We have a bunch of friendly, nice, and cool folks around here :)

Hope you will found your other half Uke you looking for~~

Anyway, have a lot of fun and great time here.

Enjoy your stay :)

Have a wonderful day and see you around~

:8onion73:

Guest Aoi Yuki

MyDFx9q.png

Ciao Rick! Nice to meet you.

I hope you have good time here.

and ... have fun in YO! *\(^o^)/*

Anime:

Ai no Kusabi

Dakaretai otoko 1-ni odosarete imasu

Given

Hybrid Child

Super Lovers

Junjou Romantica 1,2,3 season

Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi 1,2 season

Embracing Love: Cherished Spring

Hey, Class President!

♡(*'▽'*)ノ

Guest fan_yaoi

Hi there^^

Nice to see you and Welcome to the forum. I see u have listend my fav anime Junjour romantica and Sekai ichi *_*

Love those. Masamune is my idol.

See you around

:leaf12: