Naga season +18 (Sayuri86 and M-jow)

Guest M-jow

Guest Sayuri86

"I am." - he smiled back, warm as ever - "I was just admiring what you have been doing while I was gone."

He slithered near Neil and placed an innocent kiss on his cheek to greet him.

"I see you have been quite busy." - he remarked after taking a brief look around, showing some curiosity as to why would Neil give himself so much trouble when most of his lovers just spent their days basking under the sun while waiting for him to come over to mate with them.

@M-jow

Neil blushed at the kiss and the butterflies multiplied.

"I was.. um I was just fooling around I guess. Never could be still for long" the young naga chuckled lightly. He hoped Vajra wouldn't find him ord for this.

Neil licked his lips as turned to the bambu water line. "I did this the morning after you left. I thought 'man wouldn't it be nice to have some water'. I mean a frish water souce near by could become handy... this." Neil pointed to the basket. "I just did..oh" Neil's eyes curved happy as he got an idea and quickly went to the cave and picked the nicest basket which had a lid on it and brought it out to Vajramani. "Here to you" he smiled as he held out the basket. Insider were lots or sweet berries.

Guest Sayuri86

As the young naga spoke, Vajramani noticed a faint scent around him, which told him Neil had not only been restless, he was probably entering heat soon, the water ducts being his first clue. Neil still looked young and beautiful, but the blue naga decided that this time he would stick around and put him to the test discreetly, evaluating his reactions and wanting to know if Neil was indeed being truthful when he said he had come into his territory looking forward to have him as a mate.

The basket had suddenly brought him back from his thoughts, and the blue naga was pleasantly surprised by the gift.

"Oh I know these berries, they are very tasty."

He took one of the small fruits in his fingers and pressed it gently against Neil's lips, offering him a taste.

"Take it as my thanks." - he offered in a pleasant tone.

@M-jow

The suprised look on Vajramani's face made Neil's smile even bigger. What he hadn't expected was when the nage offed to handfeed him a berry. Neil hesitated before he slowely opened his mouth and gently picked to berry with his fangs but that also meant he got a good tast of Vajra's fingers. The berry popped as neil's fang pressed it a little to hard and a bit of sweet red juice ran down his chin.

@Sayuri86

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani thought he could spend the rest of his life feeding Neil berries and he would't ever tire from the touch of those soft lips.

Attentive to Neil's every move, the blue naga ran a finger on the younger one's chin towards the corner of his lip and licked the juice clean.

"It shouldn't go to waste." - he said, trying to justify the gesture, still not taking his warm golden gaze from Neil - "What do you think?"

@M-jow

The naga was definitely trying to test him or something Neil thought to himself as his hungry eyes took in Vajra's tongue as it licked the juice from his finger. Neil licked his lips just the same, still feeling those fingers ghost on them. "It's good" the young naga hummed as his tail seemed to twist under him and tie knots on itself.

He swallowed hard as his body started to ach again and the back of his head pounding.

His tongue darted out, tasting the air around them and almost regretted doing that, because Vajramani tasted of male and sex. Oh good Neil was getting goosebumps down his spine.

The naga's eyes clouded over as he leaned his face in closer to get a closer tast on his tongue.

"Why do you tast so.. ah" neil asked and before he even knew what he was doing he licked Vajramani's neck.

@Sayuri86

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani didn't move away from the caress, standing his ground and acting as a support in case Neil would lose grip on his own tail.

"Are you feeling alright? What's wrong?" - he spoke gently, not wanting to freak Neil out just because the poor thing was unsure and uncomfortable near him. After all, when near a predator or someone stronger, animals tended to avoid behaviors that showed weakness.

Slowly, Vajramani wrapped his tail around Neil's but didn't constrict him, just trying to feel how the younger one would react to the contact and the weight of the blue naga on him.

@M-jow

Neil notiched the other's tail as soon as he felt the comforable weight around him. Gently embracing and strengthening Neil. He glanced down and lightly ran his fingers over the stunning blue patteren.

"Sorry.. I think I'm getting a little light headed" the young naga said as he blushed, but he didn't redrew his fingers.

"I um.." neil was lost for words instead his tail seemed to show more than his words did. The tip wrapped around Vajramani's tail to keep him in place.

"I don't want you to simply see me as a kid.. I want.. you know" Neil blushed deeper but this time he didn't look away.

@Sayuri86

Guest Sayuri86

If Vajramani didn't know any better, he'd say Neil had been poisoned by the berries, which might explain his seemingly feverish state. But the blue naga knew what Neil was aiming for and he was blushing equally as Neil was not averting his eyes now. Taken by the beautiful naga in front of him, Vajramani kissed him deeply.

As they broke the kiss, the blue naga was still blushing.

"I'm sorry I misjudged you." - he replied with a sincere bow of apology - "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Come now, I'll take you back to your nest, you should lie down for a while and one never knows what these scents might attract." - he said offering help for Neil to slither back inside the den and into the nest.

@M-jow

Neil closed his eyes and tilted his head to give Vajra better room. He had kissed before but never a deep one. He didn't know what to do with his tongue but just followed the other's lead as he leaned in closer.

As the kiss broke Neil were pressed to the other's chest and the fog in his eyes hadn't lifted at all as he slowely opened them again.

"Lie down?.." The young male didn't get it at all. He lowered his shoulders dissapointed and let go of Vajramani. He honestly didn't really cared about his scent...well entirely not true. But what did it matter when the one he wanted didn't want him.

Neil lowered his eyes as he slithered inside the small burrow. The small space was a reminded of yet another thing that made Neil's skin burn with color.

Doing the start of his heat a couple of days ago, he had masturbated when the need had been too much. And there for the entird burrow were covered in a heavy layer of his scent. Eventhough he had changed the beeding dayly.

@Sayuri86

Guest Sayuri86

Even if it was unnintentional, Neil's scent inside the burrow was slowly but steadily affecting the larger naga. For one thing he was careful just before following Neil into the den, making sure there weren't any possible intruders around who might dispute Neil with him. More than ever he wanted to be near to Neil at every moment.

Once they were inside, he helped Neil into the nest and laid beside him, holding him in his soft coils and letting Neil rest his back against the blue chest. They were so close together that for the untrained human eye it might seem Vajramani was about to eat the smaller snake whole, but nothing could be farther from the truth.

"What are you feeling, hm?"

@M-jow

"Your heartbeat" Neil lightly chuckled through he thought it wasn't what the other had meant.

But it was true. Neil was so close up against Vajramani that he could feel the soft beating through his own chest.

Compared to Vajra's, Neil's worked more quickly in a unsteady rhythm. It should maybe had been calming, like it had the first time Vajra had slept there. But now Neil's body was too bothered to calm and the cock inside his body pressed uncomfortable up in his stomach.

"..It's hurting.." the young naga said in a very small voice as he turned his head to see Vajramani's face.

@Sayuri86

Guest Sayuri86

"Where? Here?" - the blue naga asked as he gently pressed Neil's swolen pouch with a finger, slowly teasing him.

Judging by how at ease the younger naga was in his coils, Vajramani supposed there wouldn't be a risk of Neil biting him if he touched him further.

"It'll go away, I promise." - Vajramani replied softly as he carefully peeled back the scaly skin to reveal the slimy shaft and wrapped his middle, index finger and thumb around it, rubbing it up and down applying a minimum amount of pressure.

Neil might be smaller than Vajramani as expected, but it didn't make the younger one's hardness any less impressive for his age, this was definitely his time.

As he moved his hand rhythmically, Vajramani could feel his own heartbeat rise as he saw how a big drop of Neil's natural lubricant escaped from between his fingers, trickled down his lower belly and formed a small pool between the scales that hid Neil's entrance, only to slowly be swallowed by the tiny slit as he moved and Neil would get progressively more aroused. The mere sight of it made Vajramani let out a brief moan barely hidden by a gentle hiss at the end.

@M-jow

"Ah!" The young naga hiss suprised as he felt Vajramani touch his pouch. But he didn't try to push him away or fight him off. Neil's body welcomed it and shivered in exitment as his cock was brought out.

The young naga's tail wrapped onto Vajramani tightly as he bite back a moan. It felt so incredible being touched by those big hands and hold onto a body strong enough to scare other predators away.

Neil turned over from his side to his back so he could better see Vajra and what he was doing to him.

He breathed sweet little voices into Vajramani's neck. The wet sounds of the lube his body made were embarrassingly louder than usual and his moan's sounded much louder too. Neil never understood how much he caved for a male to par with him as he did just in that moment. His body felt so hot from his arousal, Neil thought his insids were in flames and melting his skin. Every every pore in his skin eased out a honey sweet scent as the young male's second genital soaked in it's own sweet juices.

His second genital which had never before bothered him, was now throbbing weirdly, like it wanted to suck something in. And Neil had a pretty good idea what and looked down Vajramani's body.

His hand pushed into the other's pouch and grined shyly as he felt it hard on the other side.

Neil lifted his eyes up to Vajramani's. Another shiver went up his spine as he saw the male watching him closely. It felt like he was a pray, and weirdly enough he enjoyed it.

Neil ran one hand down his stomach and over Vajramani's hand yo still his movement as he tried to lean up and kiss the blue naga.

"I can't wait.. I wanna feel you more.. Vajramami~" Neil panted against the male's lips.

@Sayuri86

Guest Sayuri86

"I know." - he replied with an understanding smile - "But you must be brave and a bit more patient. Didn't you say this is the first time you got in heat?"

As he spoke, Vajramani let his hand wander and rubbed his juice coated fingers onto the parting scales below Neil's pouch, and took a wet lick on the side of his neck in order to help him relax, visibly aroused himself.

"I'll let you get used to my fingers first." - he explained while caressing him patiently until Neil's body was willing to take the small volume in. Vajramani was a full-fledged adult male and a large one to say the least, but he took no pleasure in torturing younger nagas with his size no matter how aroused they got him.

As the soft blue finger went in, Vajramani could feel it filling the tight space completely, feeling glad he didn't mate Neil at his first whim. For now, Neil still hadn't seen Vajramani's member, but even the blue naga started wondering, could he really fit inside? The mere thought and the warmth taking over his finger made Vajramani's own pouch drip profusely in anticipation, smearing both snakes' tails with his own slippery juice.

He moved his finger around Neil's insides for a while, rubbing, pressing and tickling, taking his time, getting to know him, always keen on his purest reactions. Maybe he would let him cum one first time just for him, not only to make sure Neil would be comfortable to go all the way, but also to alleviate some of the strain his first heat had already put on him.

@M-jow

Neil blushed as he looked down, he wasn't sure if je could last that long.

"Yes but.." the young male couldn't seem to focus on finishing what he wanted to say as Vajra's fingers and mouth moved on him. Especially those fingers that teased around his other genital. "Mnh~" Neil hummed, though it felt plesant how careful Vajramani touched him, neil had never touch that part of himself before and didn't know what to expect.

He didn't have to wait long as soon as he felt the tip slip in between his scales, Neil closed his eyes and cursed as the sudden unfamiliar bolt of not quiet the pleasur he had expected went through him. He squirmed with a uncomfortable frown. Maybe Vajra had been right, maybe he wasn't as ready as he had thought. Neil thought as he held onto Vajramani and pressed his forhead into the naga's shoulder.

As the finger moved inside of him, Neil gasped startled and tensed. But Vajramani was nice and take it at his speed. He would stop if it felt too uncomfortable or if Neil seemed scared.

Slowely though it wasn't just uncomfortable, the young naga learned that if he relaxed it wouldn't hurt. And when there were a place that in particular felt good Vajra would make sure to touch him there again and again, till Neil was trembling in pleasur.

Soon Neil's cock stood just as hard as before. And as Vajramani rubbed his finger against a specific spot Neil felt just as close to his release.

What undid him was when the other added another finger and his insides were spread even wider.

"No ah Vaj~ ah can't mnh!" The young male curled up as his cock started to twist and his mucsels clenched around Vajramani's fingers tightly. Thick jets of white semen jerked out of his shaft and landed in a long trail all the way up his stomach. Neil was panting so hard as the wave washed in over him and almost forgot how to breath for a second. Slowly all tension left his body, e en his tail lossened it's grib as Neil showed in the after math of the most awsome orgasm in his entire life.

@Sayuri86

Guest Sayuri86

"Feeling better now?" - Vajramani asked as he kept Neil nestled in his arms, slowly constricting his tail around Neil's own, as in a massage to get him to relax a bit more after such tension.

There was no doubt about it, the blue naga thought. Neil was ready, but perhaps a little bit too tender still. However, he was also sure it was nothing that couldn't be fixed with a bit of practice, at Neil's own pace.

@M-jow

Neil nodded as he let out a shaky breath. His member hadn't even gotten softer, but the young naga felt more clear in his head now compared to before. He couldn't help the way his skin shivered against Vajramani's or the pleasure he felt to have the other's tail wrap around him.

"It.. took the ach" Neil admitted as he gently pressed his lips to Vajra's shoulder and planted a little warm kiss. Before looking up into the blue naga's eyes. He felt shy covered with his own seed but still being arousd and.. Vajramani's cock was still leaking it juies.

"Will you.. mate with me now?" Neil asked curious as he lifted his hips up and rubbed the other's cock close to his entrace. He hoped this time he would get the answer he really wanted.

His insides ached after Vajramani's fingers and fluid overflowing with more of that really sweet scent.

There was no going back now, either Vajramani mated with him or someone else would come and claim the young naga. His scent was leaking so far into the jungle that ever the closest of Vajramani's other mates could smell it.

@Sayuri86

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani hesitated for a second.

Though he was completely entranced by the young beauty in his coils, all the scents and signs Neil gave him, the blue naga couldn't bear to hurt him just because of his huge frame in a moment of lust.

But now he was left with little choice. Not only Neil's heartfelt begging was draining him out of all control, Vajramani could think of a couple of his lovers that would gladly kill Neil if they found such a young male in heat Vajramani had not mated yet, just to get rid of potential competition concerning Vajramani's affections.

Not to mention having Neil rubbing himself against him so hard was nothing short of endearing.

"I will now." - he finally answered, giving in to the smaller naga.

He licked and nipped at Neil's throat as he shifted their position so Vajramani could be on top of him as he plaited their tails together so he could get a good hold of him.

Carefully, he rubbed his hot, slippery tip against Neil's entrance, making sure he would allow him to enter, and slid the first inch in slowly, keeping his eyes on him for a reaction.

@M-jow

"I will now."

The young male drew in a quick breath as he got Vajramani's answer. Neil couldn't help but to giggle as they rolled and vajra ended above him and the soft bedding below. The giggle was more the nerves working because he was still rather nervous despite how bold he had acted just before. As vajramani licked him, Neil's giggling changed, first it sounded like a mix of a moan and a small chuckle. But as Vajra lined his cock, Neil pressed his lips shut. He swallowed as he felt warmth of the tip against him. He was so nervous but remembered to relax and not tens up through he wanted to. To help Neil's arms went up around the bigger naga's back, and genlty held onto his shoulders.

Neil closed his eyes and whinched a bit as he felt the tip slip past his opening. ".."

It was a bit bigger compared to Vajramani's fingers, but Neil just took in a slow breath before he nodded, telling the other he was fine.

The more the other pushed in the more sounds came from Neil. It was hard to tell if it was good or bad because even Neil couldn't decide that part. Nothing that big had ever entered him before. It hurt.. but also didn't..

Neil opened his eyes slowly as he got the courage. His own voice was making him embarrass so he tried to hold it in.

@Sayuri86

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani could feel the young one's nervousness, not only in his eyes but in all of his body as well.

"Don't be scared." - he hissed lovingly as he huddled Neil even closer with his tail. Once again one might get the wrong idea thinking the blue naga was just about to devour his prey alive, and in a sense, he was, just with kisses though.

"Especially knowing you've come so far, so deep into the jungle just to find me... I can only feel obligated to treat you gently." - he explained while lining Neil's neck and shoulders with kisses and harmless nipping, in an attempt to make him relax so his insides would allow the blue naga to bury himself further into him as his instinct commanded.

For a moment Vajramani thought he should have licked Neil's entrance for a while and maybe there wouldn't be so much resistance, but then again, Neil was young and never mated before, so some initial struggle was expected while getting used to such a big male, which eased on his conscience.

Slowly, with the help of his tail that constricted the younger male's body into accepting their embrace, Vajramani could feel each and every single crease of Neil's insides upon him, almost to a point where he could reach the young one's belly, not really remembering ever being so deep inside a mate, which made him let out a faint groan as he blushed.

@M-jow

"O-kay.." it was a rather weak responds but it helped just a bit. Neil's tail was trying to grab onto Vajamani just as tightly as the other was doing to him. But through his hold were strong it felt a bit clumsy. Even his hands Neil didn't know what to do with aside but to hold on to the other male.

It tickled when Vajamani kissed his skin and eased the young naga enough to show a small smile on his lips. Vajramani was giving him so much attension and care that he became completely lost in the other's embrace.

He hummed and moaned as those lips licked his heating skin. Neil only whinced once or twice when vajramani pushed against him and the male's hard member stretched the younge naga's insides and he felt it push up and make a little lump at his stomach.

"Ah~ mhmm.." Neil gasped out as he felt vajra's front press against him to mark there wasn't anymore to stuff in.

Neil's eyes drew up as his ears caught that cute little groan off the othe naga and smile. Happe he had made vajramani like that. "Hehe" Neil chuckled as he carefully leaned up and kissed Vajramani's lips. He groan as he tasted himself, his skin shivered exited and his heart started to bump even harder.

"I feel so much of you in me~" Neil almost purred with rosey cheeks. "It's awsome" he giggled but figured this wasn't the end. His insides throbbed around Vajramani and sucked to keep him inside.

@Sayuri86

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sayuri86

It was so warm inside Neil's tight walls, Vajramani felt he was melting inside him as his own moist mixed with the younger nagas'.

"I'm sorry if it hurts for now." - he said, kissing Neil's forehead - "But soon I can show you more."

As he felt Neil throbbing over him, Vajramani could feel his own heartbeat inside the younger naga, keeping him rock hard and eager to move.

Having at least some restraint when it came to younger males, Vajramani kissed and caressed Neil all over as he started his careful dance very slowly, trying to keep him distracted as he made Neil more comfortable with his size as their mating progressed.

As time slowly went by Vajramani started to learn what Neil enjoyed best while being touched and how different he was from his other mates, namely Darsh. That way, he could always make the most of their mating, leaving his lovers eager and not fearful of his return for a visit.

The gentle giant was handling Neil with care and suddenly felt how his tip touched a slippery hidden spot deep into the young naga's insides, which was just beginning to swell. He would save that one for later on and decided to concentrate in rubbing into the tight walls, letting him feel his soft ridges.

@M-jow

"It's okay.. it is not all that bad" Neil blushed as vajramani kissed his forhead. He liked the kisses. And when Vajramani moved inside him at first it was like the kises washed the pain away. Neil had never know how sensitive his skin was untill Vajramani had showed him. And because his skin was so fine it was easy to bruise, marking his upperbody with small red hickeys on Neil's sun kissed skin.

Neil loved the attension given to him but at the same time he was afraid to make mistakes. Did he hold onto Vajramani too much? Or should he be doing something?.thoughts like that spun around in the young naga's head, but all that turned blurry once Vajramani's movements started to turn more plesant.

"AH!~ah" Neil moaned as vajra's cock pushed up against the wall just below his own cock. It pushed Neil's member all the way out and put preassur on his sperm bank.

Vajramani seemed to notice the little jerk Neil's hips did when he thrusthed in there, because he did it again. Trying to go for the places that would make Neil's mind blow away the little doubt he had about himself.

He only just remembered to feel embaressed as the other pulled back, right up till he pushed back in.

After a couple of minutes, Neil didn't bother to hold his voice back any longer. His fingers were buried into vajramani's long hair, but not pulling. The other hand was on the male's back to keep him close.

"Mnh~ah~ I can't ah~" Neil lay panting, his body shivering from the delight of just having came for the 3th time, but his cock didn't seem less hard at all.

Neil was wet with both sweat and cum now and even his entrance was leaking more fluid. His entrance were as relaxed as it could be but even more than before Neil's body were sucking Vajramani in. The older Naga couldn't pull out e en if he wanted to so strong were Neil's hunger to breed.

The young nage even tried to thrust his hips up with Vajramani to quicken the naga's thrusts. Neil was very sexy as he turned more eager with lust. He even bite Vajramani's shoulder when he couldn't get him to go quicker.

Although Neil had poision it was a mild kind that wouldn't hurt another naga. But it did give the Vajramani a shot of a quick working drug which worked the same way as viagra.

@Sayuri86