Naga season +18 (Sayuri86 and M-jow)

Guest M-jow

Neil nodded and smiled as Vajramani came over and lay next to him. He tried to act and seem cool with it, but his pink cheeks gave him away. Neil had done sleeping pilles up with all the other young once, plent of times in the past. But somehow this was way driffernt. The way Vajramani embraced him and the way both the other's warmth and scent was so close. Neil felt like his brain turn to pudding. He melted against vajramani and closed his eyes as he started playing with his hair.

He tried not to sound so putdown when the naga told him he would't be there. "Okay, yeah that is alright." Neil said still keeping his eyes close, but curled just a bit more close to vajramani's chest.

After that all Neil did was listing to the others stady breathing and match it with his own til they both were in sink and asleep.

When he woke again Vajramani was gone. And judging from the cold spot beside him, it had been a while.

Oh well, no point letting it get him down so he started making a plan to keep himself productive.

Drash held the brigh of his nose in between his fingers. Two hours! Tow houres of sleep was what he had got at most ! and now he wanted to almost damn right murder the two, or at least hope they'd so kill eachother. But no. They kept getting into small loud fights but then backed off and would take turns annoying him.

Drash hadnt moved much and every muscles in his body ached to get moving. So he lowered himself off the branch , cracked his neck and stretched.

The two nagas didnt even notich since they were at it again. Drash rolled his eyes and quickly slithered away in cover of bushes and trees. He went for the cave but took a small detour to a nearby hot spring he had discovered some years back. It was close to vajramani's border but he doubted even he knew of the place, and Drash hadn't wanted to share it yet so kept quiet. The warm water helped wash off any scent the two annoying brats had put on him, and he felt so much more clean and frish.

On his way to the cave he spotted a tiger lily, he picked it and started chewing on the flowerleaves. Eating them made his natural body odour sweet and appealing. He had already been eating those flowers for weeks. He wanted to make himself irresistible to when Vajramani showed up. Not seen each other for so long, he have to remind the guy of just what he had been missing.

Guest Sayuri86

On his way, perhaps on an unconscious level, Vajramani found himself in the vicinity of the burrow Darsh had occupied two years prior while staying in his territory. He had a secret wish the elegant black-tailed male was still there and thought it wouldn't hurt to take a peek inside, if only for the memories.

He slithered inside the cave carefully and once inside, he tasted the air, making an effort to feel at least a hint of Darsh's scent that may have lingered on, proof that the tender moments they shared there weren't a mere figment of his imagination. It was hopeless though. He coiled down, feeling sad and rested there for a while, remembering his mate. Would he ever see him again?

After what seemed like a couple of hours, he came out of the burrow once more, looked around, and decided to go towards the outskirts of his territory to take a look. Should he ever leave his lands, his other mates, and now Neil as well would be at the mercy of poachers or predatorial nagas who'd be tempted to harm them and take them away if there was no one to watch over them. But he could at least take a look at what was going on at the borders.

@M-jow

Darsh wasnt in a hurry, but he still kept a close watch with his surroundings. He didnt want the two nagas from before finding him by his scent. So he stayed on the border of vajramani's territory.

He breathed in the familiar scent and felt as his skin started to prickle in exitment.

Then he stopped..looked around as he examined the scent, it was awfully fresh. Darsh light up at the thought of seening Vajramani sooner then he had expected. But which way was it?

Towards the cave or the other way?.. a soft noise of something approaching caught his ear and he turned to look just as a very known face came into veiw.

"Vajramani!" Darsh laughed as he rushed to him with an open embrace, and greeted the male affectionately. Oh how relived he was to finally see and touch him with his own hands.

@Sayuri86

Guest Sayuri86

The blue naga couldn't believe his eyes, but there he was!

He took Darsh in his arms and responded his affection equally.

"I was so worried about you. I thought I'd never see you again..."

During those moments, Vajramani thought he would never let Darsh out of his sight again, but he knew the beautiful naga also needed his freedom, so in the end, Vajramani always let him go, though he never denied he did so with a heavy heart.

"Come with me to your old burrow." - he asked taking Darsh's hand in his - "You must want some rest and I want to know everything you were up to."

@M-jow

Darsh smiled as he suck in everything. He nodded as the other mentioned the burrow. "Yeah, I was just on my way there when I caught your scent. I didnt think we would actually meet this soon, but I really missed you" Darsh said as his hands caressed the naga's face.

"You dont look to have changed at all, still as handsome as always" he admitted with as smile as he withdrew his hands. Instead the black naga wrapped his arm around Vajramani's as they started moving towards the burrow.

The conversation was plesant and happy. None of them needed to talk much, Darsh kneew vajramani were a simple male who prefered peace and quiet, but that didnt mean the guy was boring. He was.alway sweet and kind, sometime more than what Darsh could handle. Which was why he always left again. The reason being his own.

"Now I could tell you all about me but I dont want it to be just me talking. So you'll have to tell me a little something too.. how many? " Darsh immediately asked in a light amused tone, with a teasing smirk. "How many boys did you make fall for you in the time I couldnt be here?"

@Sayuri86

Guest Sayuri86

As they went back towards the burrow side by side, Vajramani intentionally made his slithering tail touch and poke at Darsh's, a basic yet unmistakable gesture of courting, showing he was definitely pretty much in love with him.

"I-it's not my fault, you know?" - Vajramani quipped quickly in response to his question with a faint blush.

Perhaps it was too soon to talk about Neil since he had met him so recently, and to be honest, unlike Darsh, Vajramani cherished routine.

"Well, if you must know, none." - he answered truthfully, or so he thought.

@M-jow

Aww Darsh smiled at the blushing male and rubbed his side against him to tease."I highly doubt it" The naga answered. "But fine, I let you have the benefit of the doubt, this time" Darsh chuckled in a sweet calming voice.

Honestly he was just glad Vajra still was interested in him. The was the male made the small gestures for courting wasnt going unnoticeable.

Darsh returned vajramani's tail touches by returnig it. Signalling to the other that he was interested as well.

As they reached the burrow Darsh noticed the scent lingering in the cave and looked at the othet with a tilted head. "Where you waiting for me?" He asked, his cheeks felt warm as he found the image touching.

@Sayuri86

Guest Sayuri86

"Well, the burrow was empty and I came here to rest sometimes. It reminded me of you." - he said before planting a kiss on his forehead - "Welcome home."

The larger naga had also noticed Darsh's sweet scent and now inside the cave, more than ever, he was all around Darsh as his perfume filled the air. Were he of a more wild persuasion, Vajramani would have taken Darsh there and then, having waited for him for so long and now that Darsh had finally come back, the younger naga still had the guts to come to him looking and smelling so alluring.

But Darsh wasn't a hatchling dealing with his first heat, he knew what he was doing and he knew Vajramani for quite a while now. He knew the larger naga had to be teased and courted if Darsh wanted something more from him.

@M-jow

"Mnh, you kept it ready for me," the naga whispered close to the others ear after Vajra had kissed his forhead. That just wouldnt do. He had waited so patiently and longed to be back with the male that simple touches wouldnt satisfy.

Wiggling his tail, Darsh got it wrapped around Vajramani's in a genle but firm hold.

"Precisely what were reminded.of about me" he smirked as his face slowly moved in closer. He stopped just before their lips touched.

"I Know I missed this with you" Darsh ran his fingers ower vajra's chest. "Your soft voice, your soft natur and to be connected with you" Darsh's warm lips brushed against Vajra's. Wanting Vajra to make the first move, he didnt go any closer for a kiss. Instead he just pressed his body into Vajramani till their stomachs and chests touched. Darsh made a small groan in the back of his throat. Every nerve in him wadss pleased feeling the other uop, and Darsh's instinct pressed him to mate.

@Sayuri86

Guest Sayuri86

Entranced by his mate's charms, it didn't take long for the blue naga to comply with a kiss that got progressively deeper. Yes, Darsh still felt as sweet as he could remember, and he instinctively plaited their tails together.

Just as egyptian pharaos alone were said to be responsible for the sun to rise every day, Darsh seemed to have had a similar effect on Vajramani's season as a male. Of course, his other mates were compelling enough, but perhaps because Darsh tended to be away and therefore inaccessible for long periods, his return made the blue naga slightly more active in matters of love.

"What I missed?... Just everything about you. The sight of you, your scent, and your love." - he replied as he placed kisses on the side of Darsh's neck and his shoulders.

He knew Darsh had probably been with other males in the meantime judging by his personality, but right now that didn't matter to him. It was still comforting to know that after his travels, Darsh would still find the will to come back to him and allow Vajramani to mate.

All the attention he was lavishing on the black-tailed male and the alluring scent given by the plants added to his diet, had the expected effect and the small pouch on Vajramani's lower belly had become visibly swollen with his member inside, and it wouldn't take much longer for it to drop in all its slippery glory.

He used his weight to pin Darsh down and started to lick and suck on one of his nipples for a while, teasing the other with his fingers.

@M-jow

Darsh moaned between lightly parted lips as Vajra's lips travled down his neck. He got goosebumps as a shiver ran down his spin and tightened his grip around the other.

Darsh giggled as he was pin down, but the sound were soon turned to a groan as Vajramani started paying attention to his nipples.

"Ah~ " Darsh shivered in the other's hold. One hand where tangled in the naga's hair the other on his shoulder. No one aside from himself knew his body so well as Vajra. The sweet teasing to his sensitive nipples made Darsh ach his chest upwards. It also made his body rub up against the other's pouch, letting him feel just how badly Vajra wanted him. Darsh did it agai, this time rubbing his own genitals against it. When a dominant male wanted him, it exited the naga in a differently. Of coures Darsh had a cock hidden in a pouch too but below that were his secondary genital. It produced a slimy lube and the more hormones released by the dominating male, the more would the opening parten.

Darsh's opening were just becoming visible through his many scales. He could feel vajramami's hormones making his insides wet and the familiar ach of wanted to be filled.

@Sayuri86

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani's penis finally came out of its sheat, glossy as sapphire and dripping its translucid juice, still soft, and the blue naga let Darsh feel its weight and length on his belly as he moved downwards on his body.

Then he pressed a finger at the base of Darsh's own pouch and flickered his tongue upon the upper end so he would coax his mate's member out, as well.

The scent coming from Darsh's entrance was too alluring to overlook though, and though the black-tailed naga's moans told Vajramani how ready he was to mate, the blue naga still parted the small gap with one of his thumbs and placed a hefty lick over the wet entrance, tasting for Darsh's arousal.

Already rock hard from all of his mate's reactions to him, Vajramani took both their members together in one hand and stroked them slowly through his fingers.

"When you're away, I always wonder if those males you cross paths with treat you well enough. You always seem to need satisfying when you arrive." - he remarked in a candid tone.

@M-jow

Darsh went up on his elbows to better see what the other was doing to him. His tail tip wiggled as Vajra teashed his pouch, making the cock inside swell. But it was when a sudden thumb entered his warm stick entrence that the penis poped out. He jerked his head back and bite in a needy cry. Darsh's body seeked Vajra's and released lots and lots of those sweet scents. This was slowly making him go crazy. Drash thought to himself.

When the other let up on his tortureres teasing to speak, Darsh just barely got to ease out a lot sigh before Vajra took them in hand. Watching the male rubbing both cock in his hand was quite the sight. But Darsh was far from content with simply that.

He pushed Vajramani's hand off and with a quick flip of his powerful tail, Darsh rolled them over, he now was the one on top.

He smirked at the look on his mate's face and kissed him as an apology.

"Do you really wanna talk about me mating with others now?" Darsh raised a brow. "Mnh.. well none of them are any thing like you" the male all but purred as it now was his turn to show the other a little trick he had learned.

He nipped and licked down Vajra's body till he where just infront of the naga's cock. Darsh looked up into the Vajramani's eyes with lust burning in his golden eyes. He licked his lips and pulled up his fangs before lowering his mouth down on the other's wet cock. He wrapped his long tongue aroundt the shaft and sucked Vajra in till he was all the way down his throat. Then he eased his head back before doing it again.

@Sayuri86

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani shivered the moment Darsh's soft lips took him in, a testament to how eager the younger one was.

"N-now... are we hasty?"

It did feel amazing and the blue naga indulged his mate a bit longer, enjoying his juicy tongue on him and the wet noises he did while sucking. He placed a hand over the younger one's ebony hair and looked at him lovingly as a benevolent deity.

"Hmm... I understand, you win."

As usual, Darsh really managed to rile him up, and all because of a careless comment on Vajramani's part. He had his punishment, now he was ready for his prize.

@M-jow

The naga smiled though his mouth was full. Vajramani admitting defeat were like the hottest thing he could ever had hear in that situation. Unwrapping his tongue from the naga's member, Darsh let go of him with a wet pop.

Licking the juice off his lips Darsh looked pleased with himself.

"Then I claim my reward" the young male smirked grabbing onto the base of Vajra's cock. "I need you in me now" he groan as he melted his body against Vajramani and guided the male's member to his entrance.

He grunted and squeezed his eyes shut as he felt the crown enter. Darsh body eagerly throbbing around him.

@Sayuri86

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani just couldn't resist anymore. How could he? Darsh's voice, his touch, scent, the taste of him, everything was calling for the blue naga.

This time, Vajramani wrapped himself well around Darsh's tail, making sure there would be no more foul play. For one thing, that might also be his instinct acting on him, as naga mating was usually a tricky, if not dangerous, business.

Using his own weight to keep Darsh in place, he finally managed to enter him, thanks to his mate's willing guidance. The more Darsh would throb around him, it spurred Vajramani to go further deep inside until they were fully connected.

The blue naga's heart was racing already and Darsh could probably feel it against his own chest along with Vajra's warm breath on the side of his neck. But though he was pleasurably upset, it didn't mean the larger naga was out of energy and that showed as he undulated his hips to stimulate Darsh's insides and constricted both of their tails as a reflex of his pleasure.

The soft ridges on the blue naga's cock weren't merely for show. With the right kind of massage against Darsh's walls they would eventually stimulate ovulation as well as scraping out the remains of any rivals' semen that might still be fresh inside his mate, and do so without much pain.

With his belly, Vajramani had trapped Darsh's own penis between their soft skin adding to his mate's pleasure, pressing it at the same rhythm he imposed to himself.

@M-jow

The younger male submitted completely to the older naga as he puffed up to prove his dominance. In the firm hold on his tail Darsh could do very little as it was. He gasped and moanded as vajramani scraped at his insides. The other wouldn't have known this but Darsh hadn't let any other male mate with him in a while.

His face was pink as Vajra made him cry out. He was pinned to his mate, locked in his embrace. Groan, moans and the wet slam from where their bodies connected echoed in the burrow.

"Ah~ Vajra-mani~ Good!" Darsh wasnt even embarrassed to admit it. Vajra was making evey part.of his body burn with pleasur. His cock angry red, leaking it's juices to mix with perls of sweat gathering on the male's skin.

His insides throbbing exited for Vajramani's seed. If this was his year, he wanted none other that Vajramani to impregnate him.

@Sayuri86

Guest Sayuri86

Though he loved Darsh dearly, Vajramani still found himself surprised by how passionate the younger one could be when they mated. He kissed Darsh's throat, hissed lovingly as if to calm him down and nipped at his neck and shoulders to ease tension and therefore prolong their act of love. Despite his good intentions, however, it eventually ended when Vajramani came hard inside of Darsh in powerful releases, coating his insides in white.

He also had a habit not to slide out immediately after as a means to make sure his mates' body would absorb his seed to the last drop, which also allowed him to share their bliss for a little while longer and keep them in his coils for comfort if they decided to take a rest.

@M-jow

Darsh's release hit him just as hard and Vajra thrusted in on last time and warmth exploded around him. The black naga lay panting with his moth open and eyes half shut.

Both their chests where stick with cum but Darsh did concern himself with any of that.

He just stayed still, catching his breath as he relaxed his body and enjoy the feeling complete bless to have the other there with him.

I also didnt bother him that Vajramani didnt try to withdraw the moment he had done his deed. That was yet another thing he loved about this male. Vajra were the rare kind how cared for his partners, even after intercourse.

Darsh genlty tilted his head and nuzzled his nose against Vajramani's face. His body was absorbing the seed shot into him like a sponge and with Vajra's member still in him as he came down and bath in the after glow. Darsh didnt feel left or emty.

Kissing the blue naga's nose, Darsh flashed a tired smile. "You were pent up, weren't you"

Guest Sayuri86

After their ecstasy, Vajramani still rested his sweaty brow over Darsh's own forehead, slowly recovering his breath with a smile on his lips as he thought of it. Darsh definitely wasn't out of shape, still making the blue naga sweat.

"Hm, maybe a bit." - the larger naga replied nonchalantly, showing him a somwehat coy glance, but still secretely proud of his performance judging by Darsh's beautiful expression - "But you didn't hold back yourself. A lot came out." - he remarked, licking a stain of Darsh's own seed from the younger one's chest.

Though Vajramani knew Darsh's dislike for a slow-paced, sedentary life, the blue naga treasured the time they spent together in their seasonal day-to-day, each year trying his best to make the younger one stay a bit longer, and in his mind, that only depended on Vajramani himself being more charming than ever.

Of course, a pregnancy would make any naga more vulnerable to predators and poachers, and watching over the eggs until they hatched was a demanding task at best, forcing the parent to restrict their travel schedule for as long as the hatchlings were strong enough to leave the nest. And why not? Darsh was known to be a good parent from what he had heard from his other mates.

But Vajramani didn't think of parenthood as a means to keep Darsh by his side. Although he had known for a long time that the black-tailed naga was actually an hermaphrodite, he never gave much thought to the idea of Darsh being pregnant by him. Of course, it it was a possibility and a wonderful one, he thought, but the window of oportunity was so small that perhaps Darsh would more likely bear eggs by his other casual partners.

Usually, Vajramani wasn't the one to rush things and preferred to leave the matter to nature itself. It would take a few days for Darsh to become fertile again, but Vajramani was willing to keep on with his courtship and mating him regularly, and maybe someday he'd might be surprised by the outcome of his perseverance.

The blue naga laid down with Darsh still in his arms, his massive body now starting to relax a bit more and loosening the grip on Darsh's own tail, but still keeping their contact close enough for them to feel each other's coils intimately.

@M-jow

"When have you ever known me to hold back." Darsh chuckled as he felt Vajramani's tongue and squirmed as it tickled.

He looked down and licked his lips for a second before looking back up at his mate.

"But you are right, I've been saving myself for you" the younger naga blushed and his tail moved abit as Vajra's lossened his grib.

His member had retracted back into his body and after a bit of time had passed it was starting to become both uncomfortable and embarrassing staying in that position. With a tired heavy body Darsh pulled himself back just enough to back off Vajramani's softing cock. A bit of cum leaked out as well and ran down the side of his tail. Darsh hummed satisfied, warm and tired.

The lack of sleep was hitting him so hard now that his body had been through a heavy workout.

"Mmm.. I could just fall asleep like this" the naga sighed as he cuddled into Vajra with half closed eyes and yawned. "I think you drained me" he chuckled, sounding almost half asleep. "But I'm glad I made it this time"

Guest Sayuri86

"Then you should rest for a while, my love." - Vajramani replied while nuzzling his cheek, still surprised how Darsh still had the energy to mate after that long journey. In any case, there was no doubt he deserved it and the blue naga laid beside him until Darsh fell asleep.

The encounter with Darsh had refreshed him, Not only he was also glad the black-tailed naga had come back, but it also gave him the push he needed to continue visiting his other mates for the season.

A few days later, Vajramani kept himself occupied gathering food upon a mango tree and thought of Neil, wondering how he'd been doing ever since he let him alone to settle in his new home. He didn't want to scare or upset him by being in heat, so he thought it would be wiser to take a dip in the cold river nearby before he would visit the young one.

Though Vajramani was usually lazy it didn't mean he was incapable of physical prowess as well. For one thing, he was an excellent swimmer, and due to his massive body, he could feel more comfortable moving around in the water than on land. His muscles tensed in the cold water, but soon he had gotten used to the temperature and took his time in the river.

When he was finally done, he came back on land and laid on a big rock, letting himself dry for a while.

@M-jow

Vajramani could always make Darsh feel special and loved. When Vajra held him there were no worries just peace. He had always loved this feeling around the other. Darsh could forget the fact that he was only one of many lovers when Vajra spoke to him that way.

It wad cozy and warm in the blue naga's embrace and so easy to just let himself drift off... so he did.

And once he woke again Vajramani was gone, but his scent still lingered on Darsh.

Darsh spent his alone time doing what ever, being lazy or adventurous when the mood stricked. He updated the burrow with new softer beding a.d other small things to make hos stay more comfortable.

Since vajramani had left, Neil had started to both act and feel weird. For one his body would suddenly start shivering and whenever he would get wind of another's scent his body would want to find the source. But instead the young naga held his breath and ran away.

It was almost unbareable and he couldn't wander or explore. Things he wanted to see or do couldnt be done. But he did managed to build a little water source just outside the burrow Vajra was letting him use.

He had cut bamboes in half and put up a system so water would keep running fresh through the pips of bambo.

Neil sneezed, his hair was dripping down with cold water. He had stuck his head into the cold poddle to cool his flushing cheeks and his aching headach. Neil groan, he didnt know what to do with himself and it was getting harder to keep it all in.

His lower body was pressing so hard up against.his stomach and makinge him woouzy.

He had no idea what to do with himself. He wanted to ask Vajra for help but he hadn't been able to find him and maybe even if he had maybe he wouldnt have tolde the other anything. Ashame he would seem like a immature hatchling who didnt know better. No, Neil didnt want that, he did rather want to look sexy and attractive.

@Sayuri86

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Sayuri86

Feeling his hair was mostly dry, Vajramani was ready to leave the river banks, when he noticed the bamboo ducts that guided some of the water deep into the forest. The blue naga became curious of the strange contraption and decided to follow the structure to see where it lead him to. As he did so, soon he started to recognize the path to Neil's den and remembered his young guest with a smile on his face.

With his youthful appearence and cute manners, Neil reminded Vajramani of the younger nagas he sometimes encountered wondering around who would try to court and tease him into becoming their mate, coiling themselves around him and rubbing their tails and body onto the blue naga's and staging some mock fights for his attention.

Being the kind, peaceful type, Vajramani would lay down observing and let them play all they want, even if some of them showed some rough approaches. A couple of days more would pass though, and the young ones would go back to their usual games with the other hatchlings, which told the blue naga the day before had been nothing but innocent flirt.

Vajramani was keen on showing Neil the same benevolence, of course, wondering if his young guest had already enough time to "cool down".

As the blue naga proved himself right when he finally reached the entrance of Neil's den, he took a few more moments to admire the young one's handywork and resourcefulness.

"Hm, very clever." - he remarked.

@M-jow

The cold water didn't helped much but it was enough to calm his body and breath a little easier.

Neill shook the water out of his ears before he picked back up the half finished basket he had been working on. He had made around twenty just to past time and filled them with herbs and berries. Why he gathered them he wasn't sure, it was just something Neil had always done as a boy.

Neil sat lost in his own little world as his hands worked. He didn't even notice another naga come closer till Neil hear his voice. Neil turned his head as he jumped up, drooping the basket. "Vajamani! You're back." Neil smiled brightly and the throbbing in his stomach turn to butterfly wings.