Naga season +18 (Sayuri86 and M-jow)

Guest M-jow

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani was loving the sound of Neil's voice while in his arms and did what he could to keep hearing his moans, either rubbing against his insides, tightening their grasp on each other's tails or kissing him lovingly, letting him hold on to his hair and tail as much as he wanted if it gave him more comfort.

The blue diamond-back noticed Neil had come in the meantime, but made no comments on the matter, not to embarrass the younger naga below him, but he was grateful for the extra moist between their bellies. Luckily, Neil was sweet and willing and didn't seem to mind Vajramani's thrusting even after he had his fill of pleasure to some degree, so the blue male pressed on. To be honest with himself, Vajramani didn't want to lose him any more than he did with his mates, nor the chance to breed such a wonderful young lover. It was not only a matter of pride but of trust and love as well.

Quite impressed by Neil's sensitivity but also how hard he kept, Vajramani was spurred into give all of himself as well.

Now they were fully connected, Vajramani's movements became more urgent, and he didn't even need to start feeling the effects of Neil's soft poison in order to move as if he was a coursing river flowing unstoppably over Neil's body.

Soon, one could hear some faint moans from him as well as Neil was drawing him so close to finish, until at last he wasn't able to resist any longer and came hard into Neil, filling him to the brim, so much that Neil's small, soft belly looked slightly bloated with his cum in the end.

@M-jow

~Ah~Mnh~ Neil's eyes widened as vajramani thrusted more eager into him and cried out even louder. His tail shivered and as his opening was slowely getting use to the hard movements.

Neil pushed his face into Vajramani's neck. His lips sucked on the male's skin and teeths nipping just a bit too hard. He bite again, more accidentally then on purpose as white spots clouded his vision and another wave of ecstasy hite him even harder. He gasped out a quiet cry as he secondary genital ozzed with clear fluid inside just as Vajramani came.

Neil groan sweetly as he felt his inner parts was being filled, but slowely the young male started loosing consciousness. His body to exhausted and his brain shut down to tired to even think anything. Neil smiled satisfied as he blacked out. The last thing he remembered was the nagas tast on his tounge and their bodies closely connected.

The strength in Neil's tail eased quickly after and his hands fell along his body.

Neil's breathed more normal but his insides were still thrubbing as it sucked in the huge amount of seed. And with no roon of ecaping it cost the stomach to swell.

@Sayuri86

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Sayuri86

The same could be said of the big blue naga as he carefully loosened his tense grip on the younger one with a satisfied hiss.

At first, he was a bit worried about Neil's lack of response as he had fainted, so he decided to stay close by his side as the white naga recovered conscience.

He slid out from Neil's insides carefully and while laying him neatly on the nest near him, Vajramani noticed his full belly. Maybe he had overdone it, especially with someone so young. He was proud of Neil though, and didn't resist laying a tender lick over his new mate's stomach, also taking some time cleaning him from the white stains that were spilled over the skin.

@M-jow

Guest M-jow

Seed slowly eased out as the other removed his member. Neil groan abit uncomfortable but didn't wake up for another few minutes. He started to with feeling extremly tired and sore. It was hard simply lifting his eyelids. But he after a bit he made them work.

"Mnh don't tell me l passed out" the young male groan as he slowly turned. Color returned to his cheeks as he saw Vajra's face again.

"Um sorry" he tried to ease his embarrassment by apologising. He sendt the male a shyly smile as he went up on his elbows to kiss Vajramani on the lips. By doing so he could feel more seed running down his tail.

"I think I might go wash" Neil blushed as he looked down at his body. His belly wasn't as swollen anymore but the kept coming more out with each movement he made.

Carefully he got outside to his water slide and began cleaning himself.

His face felt hot and his thoughts ran wild in Neil's head. Neil had just mated for the first time! Neil blushed even harder. Vajramani was such a sweet lover and knew what to do with him. Yes, there had been pain but only in the first half of it.

Darsh was on a very early morning round when he caught the scent Neil had aired just the night before.

"Mnh" Darsh flicked.out his tounge as he tried to pin point the direction. He could tell from the scent alone everything about person if belonged to. How young his was, the first season and the scent of Vajramani's smell answering it like a call.

"Huh, liar."Darsh said as he followed the scent to investigate. "Saying he didn't have any new young once.. maybe I'll try greeting my new nabor."

@Sayuri86

Guest Sayuri86

Though Vajramani had left Neil to his routine once he made sure he wasn't badly hurt, he didn't stray too far from the cave's surrounding just to vist another one of his mates.

"For soreness? Hm, been out and about again haven't you?" - said the other naga, figuring that by Vajramani's looks it wasn't him who was needing balms and herbs. - "Anyway, here, I picked them this morning" - he said while handing Vajramani a sachel containting mulbery leaves. - "These will help the poor thing with pain. And a trip to the hotspring will also do him good."

"You speak as if I'm a monster or something. Do I have such a bad reputation?" - Vajramani asked, feeling embarassed for having to resort to help from one of his mates who had a good understanding of healing plants.

"No, I just wish you would vist often instead of bothering the young ones." - he responded with a seductive wink.

Honestly speaking, Vajramani's reputation among his mates left little to be desired. Known to be a good lover and protector, he was still making fans, and most of his mates would forgive his little escapades with extra attention when he came around.

@M-jow

Guest M-jow

Neil finished cleaning himself and went to gather new bedding while Vajramani was gone. The little naga sighed as he pickes out dry grass and leaves. He was pretty much in his own thoughts and didn't notice anyone sneaking up behind him.

"Hello" Darsh had leaned in to speak close to the young naga's ear.

Neil Jumped away as turned around with a hiss. His fangs had dropped and he make sure to show them as he looked at the other. "What do you want!?" Neil hissed as he curled his tail under him in defence.

In the dark alone Darsh was completely invisible with his dark skin and black tail. Darsh chuckled, finding startling the boy amusing. "Sorry sorry, l just couldn't help myself. Ah but I don't wish to harm you, so rest easy little one"

Neil stayed in his position eyeing the newcomer with alert eyes.

"Either way, shouldn't you be resting? Usally Vajra doesn't lets anyone wander around, especially after mating." Darsh said as he moved closer to Neil.

The mentioning of Vajramani made Neil lower his guards and the young naga blushed.

Darsh looked at him with a knowing smile. "Ay, I smell him all over you love." He grined as Neil's face got even darker.

Ahh the kid was adorable and he could guess the naga's sweet natur. Not really the type Vajra took as mate, but the againe each his own and maybe his tast had changed... or not.

"I can help you carry that." Darsh mentioned for the dry grass laying spread out infront of them. "I only got curious cause of the scent you guy aired out. But it it had been anyone but me you were right to go in defence. Maybe you should had ecaped and not try your luck. Most of Vajra's mates wouldn't hesitate to kill you."

Neil looked at the naga, thought he couldn't get a too good of a look on him, he could guess by his fixtures the male must be very good looking.

"Why anyone but you?" Neil asked as he watched the other starting to help him pick up the grass he had dropped.

Darsh shook his shoulder. "Well lets just say I don't have the rights to interfere or get jealous" he answered trying to hid the sadness he felt inside.

It didn't ecape Neil though and it gave the young naga just a little push to trust the dark naga.

"Well I still don't know if he really will take me as a mate."

"Why not?" Darsh asked as they went towards Neil's little home.

"I'm too young, I bet he sees me more as a child than a grown adult"

Darsh could see where this was coming from. "Ah you are just new to this that is all. Once you've seen more of the word outside your cave, I bet you will mature more."

Neil lowered his head in defeat. "But I wanna be with him now, and who says he will want me if I came back."

Darsh tilted his head with a smirk. "Well he takes me back each time. This time it was two years but that is just the thing about us. He knows I can't sit still. We miss each other when apart, and love just as deeply when we meets again." Darsh told the naga as they reach the cave.

The dark naga lay the grass by the entrance. He wouldn't go inside. That would just worry and maybe anger Vajramani to catch his scent in a place where it didn't belong.

"I leave this here then. I should leave too before vajra gets back" Darsh said as he gently clapped the top of Neil's head. "Take care, if you wanna chat l'll be by Vajra's waterfall tomorrow. Feel free to drop" He said as he moved off disappearing into the dark jungle.

@Sayuri86

Guest Sayuri86

A couple of hours later, Vajramani was back from his errand and greeted Neil lovingly with a kiss.

"Here, if you eat these they will ease your pain. I'm sorry, I didn't want to cause you any harm."

Then the blue naga noticed something was different from before, and it wasn't the freshly made nest.

"Did something happen while I was away?"

Guest M-jow

Neil lay resting when Vajramani came back and gentely woke him with a kiss. The young naga hummed in delight as he blinked his eyes awake. He didn't asks where the other had been for those hours. He got the feeling he didn't wanted to know. But he was happy the male had come back to him. He looked down as Vajramani held the herbs out. Neil didn't know much about herbs but still did as Vajramani told him to do and started chewing the bitter herbs.

He made a face as he was chewing on them and tried ti quickly swallow it.

"Um, someone came by after you had left." Neil said as he took a bit of water to cleance his mouth. "But he didn't try to hurt me and was really nice" the young naga smiled as he tried to remember if the other ever had told him his name but realised he hadn't.

"I don't know his name but he invited me to join him by your waterfall tomorrow.." Neil seemed really exited to go but then got worried Vajramani might not want him too.

"You think it would be a good idea?"

@Sayuri86

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani became slightly concerned with Neil's answer, as he had forgotten that news in the jungle could travel quite fast through scents as well as sights.

"Not before I have a conversation with this someone. How would you describe him?"

Unsure if it would be safe to leave the two nagas alone, especially knowing Neil was so inexperient, Vajramani didn't feel it was right to limit Neil's mobility out of fear. Supervised encounters would be the way to go, he supposed.

"You can go if you want, as long as I go with you."

@M-jow

Guest M-jow

Neil took his hand to his chin as he tried to remember as much of the other he had been able to see in the dark.

"Uh.. both his tail was very dark his skin too but only a bit darker than yours.. um, I think there were some spots on his tail. Short dark hair.. and um I can't really say anything more. Oh but he did have a really sweet flowery scent and he had a nice soft voice" Neil said, nodding satisfied with himself and lowered his hand again.

He looked at Vajramani with awaiting eyes as he waited for the other's permission.

"Oki!"the young naga smiled exited and he also liked the idea that vajramani wanted to protect him.

Neil leaned up and kissed Vajramani. "You can come, if anything I hoped you would." The naga smiled, but his hips ached in that position, so he backed of quickly again to lay down on his stomach.

Neil tilted his head as he looked from the spot beside him to Vajramani. "If you want, could you lay with me tonight? It's a bit cold." Okay that was a lie. The temperature in the jungle always do the same. But maybe because he was hurting or maybe just because Neil missed the feeling of another body next to him, the naga could lie just a bit.

@Sayuri86

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani closed his eyes and sighed showing him a soft smile right after.

"You don't feel that sleeping by my side can be a threat to your safety, do you?" - he said as he approached the nest again and sat down on his coils.

"I've been told that bathing in a hotspring would do you some good. If you're cold I can take you there."

@M-jow

Guest M-jow

"No, why should it?"Neil asked as he tilted his head to the side. "Your scent is already all over me, so I don't think it would make much of a difference."

The naga blushed with a cut little smile as he moved closer to where Vajramani sat.

"Hotspring" Neil sat up too quickly and bent over with a groan as his hands went around his stomach.

His flat stomach looked normal again but it still felt like is wasn't.

Taking in a deep breath he straightened up again slowly.

"Um, I've never tried it before. But it properly would help healing my soreness faster"

@Sayuri86

Guest Sayuri86

"Easy now." - said Vajramani as he held the younger naga to prevent him from falling and hurt himself further - "I will help you get there."

The blue naga carried Neil as he could on his tail as they reached what seemed a modest pond deep in the jungle.

Warm steam coming from the volcanic spring filled the air and the misty atmosphere had a comforting effect on anyone getting near it. Vajramani carried Neil into the water carefully and ended up entering in the pond himself as he did so while trying to sit the younger naga as comfortably as possible.

"Sleep if you want." - said Vajramani, offering his shoulder and chest as a pillow - "I will watch over you."

@M-jow

Guest M-jow

Neil yiped startled as Vajramani picked him up. "Mmm, you don't have to carry me." the young naga said shyly as he looked at the male's face that had suddenly came so much closer..

The other didn't seem to mind it and kept carrying him for a long while. Neil tried to help by not moving around and holding onto Vajramani's shoulders.

He might have dozzed off as he had closed his eyes for a second, bathing in Vajramani's smell. He drew in a quick breath as warm water hit his tail.

The air tasted sour on his tongue, a strange tast he hadn't come across before.

Neil's body tensed as the warm water went up to his chest as Vajramani sat them down.

"I can stay awake" the naga answered before realising just how childish he sounded saying that. But he didn't feel tired after the little rest he had just before.

Neil turned in Vajramani's lap so he now would be facing him. He stayed just as close to him though. He smiled and kissed the side of the other's face.

"Thank you for bringing me here. My body already feels much more comfortable." Neil said as he cuddle against Vajramani. "But now you'll be sore tomorrow too.. please don't push himself for my sake." The nage gently tried to smoothen the other's tense shoulders.

Neil loved the way his body warmed up and the scent it the air wasn't that bad once he got used to it. But most of all he was glad Vajramani was there as well.

"Your territory is so big, with lots of special places like this I can guess. But I bet it is tough on you too" Neil said as he thought about just how many nagas out there who would love to own all of this.

Inside he was kinda glad at that point that he wasn't a dominant. Neil hated figthing and were more the type to run away if his opponent didn't back off after a warning.

@Sayuri86

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani held Neil close to him, enjoying not only the hot water that enveloped them both, but also the contact.

"Well, you wouldn't be in pain if it weren't for me. It would be very unkind to leave you to suffer alone." - he said just before laying a kiss on the side of Neil's neck - "And I don't mind if my body will also hurt tomorrow. I want to be there for and protect each and everyone of you that chose my territory as their home. I will do my best to grant every wish to every single one of you. It's more than instinct... it's... love, I suppose."

Perhaps it was the soothing steam or the water temperature that made it all look like a fleeting dream.

"More than anything, I never got to tell you how grateful I am to you for having found me. Thank you Neil, I don't think I ever met anyone like you."

Once again, Vajramani was in love, and he wished Neil would stay a while longer on his own accord.

"You won't have to worry, I do not tolerate violence around here."

In fact, being over 1.000 years old, Vajramani was a naga old enough to dissuade most rivals of causing trouble in his lands.

As soon as mating season would end, Neil would be even safer concerning Vajramani's other lovers since they would most likely have accepted him as one of their own.

@M-jow

Guest M-jow

Neil shivered plesant as Vajramani kissed his neck. It tickled both on the outside as well as on the inside and his heart speed up in 2-gear. But it skipped to 4th instally when Neil heard the naga speak about love.

Neil wasn't used to praises like those kind words Vajramani used. Saying he was gateful was what Neil should be saying. His tail curled around itself embarrassed as Neil tried hard not to hid his blushing face. "Why are you thanking me?" The young naga asked confused and shy to admit how happy it made him feel. "who know if I might end up beging more trouble that worth. Not that I want to!" Neil.was quick to assure.

• 2 months later...
Guest Sayuri86

"You blush?" - the blue naga asked with a tender smile - "You don't need to be so surprised. You would be worth every trouble to keep beside me."

It was as if ever since the first time Vajramani saw Neil among his friends, he knew he didn't want anyone else to have him and he had repressed those feelings for quite some time now. But realizing how the beautiful white naga had come to look for him now he was more mature, barely ready for a partner, yet so willing in his actions, had melted those barriers irreversibly, almost making the larger naga cry with such generous gesture.

Neil was still young and pliable, and though Vajramani could never tame Darsh fully, the blue naga now had the opportunity to raise a more constant mate while tending to Neil's every need and wish. Both Neil and Darsh were equally beautiful in their own ways and Vajramani wasn't ready to give up on neither of them.

"If I wanted you to stay and be my mate, would you still accept me?"

@M-jow

Guest M-jow

Neil's eyes were wide as he looked an Vajramani quietly for a second before throwing his arms around the male's neck. Pulling the other into him tightly, Neil kissed Vajramani so deeply. His long tongue found Vajra's and their kiss continued on heavy and hot till they had to pull away for air.

"I would nothing more than to be your mate Vajramani!" Neil's smile was so huge and he couldn't stop it, even as his cheeks started to ach.

He wanted to squeal, yell and share his happiness out into the jungle. But that felt childish so he held it in.

"Really, it can only be you" the young male said as he rested his forhead against the other and enjoyed Vajramani's strong wet scent.

-------

Dash was alone by himself hanging out near the cave. He had gotten out that night to follow Neil's sweet mating scent as an exuse to see if Vajra might have had anything to do with it.

And oh he had. Vajramani's scent covered that youngling like a marker signaling other male's to back off.

To be true Darsh felt a bit jealous. Vajramani had told him there weren't anymore new once, yet there the kid had been still smelling off vajramani's warm seed.

He was a bit angry and disappointed. A new guy meant even less time for him with Vajra. He hadn't even seen the male since their fist get- together. Dash loned for the feeling of sleeping close next to a warm body beside him. In all Dash might seem like a loner, but being cool and seeming ontop of things was really lonely too.

Darsh sighted. "Looks like he isn't coming today either" he told himself as he headed inside and rolled up on the bed. He tried sleeping but only after an hour or so did his mind finally leave him in peace to stop worrying about tje newcomer and got some shut eye.

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani couldn't tell how happy he was Neil had agreed to the proposal, accepting his kiss and embrace meekly.

"In that case, your journey ends here beside me, and I'll do my best to grant you a life of happiness by my side."

As the full moon was so high in the sky, Vajramani thought it might be getting late and gently cued Neil to get out of the water so they could head back to Neil's den. Once they arrived, the blue naga tucked Neil in his coils and waited for him to fall asleep.

"You see, the healing water takes you part of the way, but rest is equally important for you to get better. Now go to sleep, I will check on you later."

That night, the blue naga thought he would finally be able to sleep soundly for a while. Or would he?

With every new mate Vajramani brought into his nest, the blue naga knew he was, in fact, threatening peace within his harem, but it was a risk he was willing to take, because although a bit stressful at first as long as courting lasted, things would eventually calm down as Vajramani re-invented and adapted his routinely visits so everyone was kept happy and satisfied.

Well, that would be the normal course of things, but Vajramani had never taken such a young mate, especially while Darsh was still around. To say it was a risky move was a bit of an understatement given Darsh's temperament, it was downright foolhardy. Even if he had only taken Neil for a mate that night, news that he had been courting a new youngling had probably reached Darsh's ears, and worse, his nose.

The next few days would be critical for Neil's safety as some conflicts might arise during that time, and Vajramani decided it would be better to tackle the root of the problem as soon as he could. As soon as Neil was asleep, Vajramani left the den and headed to Darsh's own cave.

He entered quietly but didn't dare to touch or startle him in any way, preferring to let the black naga wake up to his scent alone, and only then, he would approach him.

@M-jow

Edited by Sayuri86

Guest M-jow

It took a bit before the black naga noticed the tast in the air. Normally he would have woke up right the second had he been any other where. Vajramani's scent made him feel safe and secure.

Maybe that way why it took him a while to really understand Vajramani was really there.

He rubbed his face to remove ant stuck leaves as he looked out in the darkness.

"I didn't think you would come tonight.. " Dash said a his tail movef around to fund him.

He could see in the dark but not inside closed off spaced like the cave.

"Mnh what?"

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani held his head low in a mix of a greeting and an apology.

"I was wondering how you were feeling since I haven't seen you in a while."

He didn't want to hurt Darsh's feelings most of all, he wanted to touch and comfort him instead. Guilt, love, passion, longing, all those feelings came across his heart all at once as he came a bit closer, letting Darsh know it was him who was there and no one else as he removed one last leaf from the black naga's cheek.

@M-jow

Guest M-jow

The black naga sighed as he sensed the other's tension and got up from his stop. He slithered by Vajramani and outside where he could see better. He then leaned against the entrance with his back looking more relaxed than Vajramani.

"Well, you were busy courting that youngling.. He seemed sweet by the way." Darsh said casually but the look on his face wasn't.

"I though you told me you had enough mates. The only reason why I'm letting you off easy about this, is because I know the hell you are gonna get with most of your other lovers."

Guest Sayuri86

It was hard for Vajramani to digest Darsh's forgiveness, more than he ever thought, but he was still thankful for Darsh's generosity.

"I'm sorry if it hurts you. But I had little choice. As far as I know he has no family left and he's going through a dangerous phase in his life, as you well know." - the blue naga explained, reminding Darsh how hard could it be for a youngling in the wild to resist the threatning, unwanted attentions of mature males, sometimes with the cost of their lives.

"He said he was looking for me for his first heat and I didn't have the heart to deny him shelter. I'm not proud of not letting you know before about this, but I thought I'd be able to resist it, until I got scared about what the others might to to him. Mating him after taking him in was the only way I found to keep him safe for the time being."

Vajramani slithered even closer to Darsh and took him in his arms.

"I don't want you to think this will ever interfere with what we have. It can't be destroyed, ever." - he said in a hiss, wanting to soothe Darsh and tame a possibly aggressive response.

"You too may want to be careful, the word among the others is that you may lay eggs this year."

The diamond-back was trying to be discreet, pretending he relied on gossip for those things, but truth was he kept a mildly accurate mental calendar of when some of his mates might become fertile, it was his instinct perhaps.

Guest M-jow

"I know why you took him in Vajramani, and I don't hate you for having a gentle heart. But I still worry you might be in over your head this time. Mate with him if you will but don't make him your mate at least until after the bredding season." Darsh tried to explain to Vajramani but at the other embraced him.he fell still as Vajra's scent filled his lungs.

His skin tickled and his heartbeat ran faster as the instinct to breed pulled him to melt into.the male.

Though he tried to not let the instinct get over bord. He stil had a tinkle in his body.

When Vajra hiss his words near his near so sweetly Darsh almost forgot all about why he had been angry with him.

"You too may want to be careful, the word among the others is that you may lay eggs this year."

Wait.. what?! "Liar no one knows about that.. and it's not guaranteed it will happen. You know how those things works" it was a lie, Darsh was sure this year was the right year. He had been right the other times in.the past. But somehow he found that with Vajramani knowing about this every thing seemed so complicated. He felt his face starting to turn warm.a a rosa colour blossomed through his suntsn skin.

He turned around in vajra's arms.to stoop him looking at his face.

Guest Sayuri86

"Well, it's one good thing that comes out of you boys being always up each other's business out of jelousy." - Vajramani purred into the side of Darsh's neck - "It loosens your tongues quite well."

The blue naga kissed and nipped gently at his mate's nape, neck and shoulder as he tried to calm him down, if not seducing him.

"You don't want me to look at you? Come now, there's nothing to be ashamed of, it's the most beautiful thing in the world." - he said, gently rubbing the black naga's soft stomach with his hand.

Even if Darsh had eggs already seeded by one of his casual mates already swelling his belly, Vajramani knew he would never hurt the hatchlings, he would simply raise them as Darsh's and send them on their way when they were strong enough to be on their own. So in that respect, the black naga shouldn't be afraid that Vajramani did what was customary for other dominant males who caused their mates' miscarriages or destroyed entire clutches of eggs if they happened to suspect at least one of them might not be theirs.

Of course Vajramani had instincts and wanted to father his own eggs but even so he strayed from the norm as he had no ill-will towards any hatchlings that might come.

"You should know it's true, better than anyone..." - he then said while lowering his hand and rubbing the scales below his mate's pouch until they gently parted into the warm slit, giving in to the pressure - "You've been even hotter and more sensitive, right here." - he said while sliding his fingertip in and caressing the tender entrance, making it even warmer and wet.

Edited by Sayuri86