Naga season +18 (Sayuri86 and M-jow)

Guest M-jow

yYFNulk.jpg

The early morning sun was warm and slowly evaporating the dew that seemed to shimmer in the tall grass, around the tree Neil had used as a resting place for last night.

He woke as a bird had landed on a branch above him. And water droplets drop from it's leaves down on him. Neil had found the waking annoying, and stuck out his tongue to smell the bird out, without moving. It had turned to a small meal, but not big enough for a whole day of moving around. He would still have to feast later on again.

The forest was always up, no matter the time. Night or day different critters and predators would always be about. Neil knew most of his kin preferred to hunt in the cover of the darkness, and would there for sleep doing day time. But Neil liked being out and up in the sun. Even the wet grass didn't bothering him as he slithered through. In the sun it would soon dry and he also felt more energized doing to the heat.

Neil's instincts told him to be aware and cautious of his surroundings, but often his curiosity got the better of him.

like for example right now. He ha been on the move for hours until he noticed a scent. A sign that he was now in another naga's territory. The scent as so strong than he was sure the other had just been through here recently. With mating season coming soon every naga would be a lot more about that usual.

There was nothing else to do than try his luck and get through without being spotted. Not every meeting with another had ended with him being unharmed, especially not when he was straying into their territory.

But If he didn't how would he ever find a partner to mate with. Neil Blushed as he remembered the face of the naga male he had meet last year. The tip of his tail wiggled exited. Through Neil had been too young to go into heat like the adults, the naga had still been nice to him and they had even flirted a little. If he could find that person again Neil hoped he could be his first.. but there was big IF. Because he only remembered which way to go not the exact way. And he knew from the smell his body was starting to release, his first mating season would begin soon.

The sound of running water caught his attention. Form the noise it made it sounded like a small waterfall. Neil looked up to check how tall the sun stood on the sky...he could take a little detour. Neil thought and followed the sound.

The place he had found as absolutely amazing. It was a hidden lake, or more precisely a big deep hole in the ground going nowhere but down. As Neil slithered out in the shallow water, it reached him to his chest till he got out to the edge. "Amazing!" Neil gasp. he couldn't even see the bottom just clean clear blue until nothing but black. without fear Neil took in a big breath and dove in. He was down there of about 10 minuts, exploring until he had to surface for air. The young naga chuckled as a fish brushed against his side. He thought about going down again, but the sun fell on him. Neil closed his eyes as he turne is head towards it and let his body float in the still water.

@Sayuri86

Guest Sayuri86

attachment.php?attachmentid=39124&d=1563722718

Name: Vajramani (vajra meaning "diamond" in hindi)

Height: while standing 189cm (or 6'2); from the top of his head to the tip of his tail he is about 10,6 meters long (almost 350 ft)

Type/breed: blue diamond-back (fictional species); constrictor; non-venomous.

Likes: Peace and quiet; nature; eating fruit; taking care of his partners in every way possible and make them feel loved and wanted; to be left alone most of the time.

Dislikes: Rude and loud people, fighting, invasion of his territory or strangers barging in and bothering his mates, human poachers.

Description: Since young Vajramani was subject to a lot of violence. When still very young, he saw the leader of his group (and surrogate father) being shot to death by poachers while trying to protect the tribe, his mother fled along with most of the disbanded group during, leaving him to his fate, alone and orphaned. Ever since, he was never keen on joining a tribe and kept leading a solitary life well into his adulthood.

As expected, a solitary life had its advantages, but breeding season often became a problem, especially when mates are scarce. Females of his kind were practically non-existent, but every other time a younger male would enter his territory and seduce him for their own intents, leaving him soon after the deed was done.

Eventually, as he matured further, he was chosen by several younger males as their exclusive mate and gathered a harem of his own to provide for and look after in the jungle.

Little did Neil know he was being observed in his bath.

Vajramani had been intrigued with the scent his tongue had picked earlier that morning, as if it had brought him a subtle but pleasant memory.

Still, he went about his daily routine as usual, climbing a mango tree for his breakfast and going for a quick wash in the nearby river. It was while he was basking in the sun over a big boulder, waiting for his long hair to dry, that he spotted the young naga in the current and he smiled lovingly as he watched Neil playing in the water.

His calm gaze was like a loving parent's making sure the playful hatchling wouldn't get into trouble while playing on their own.

Vajramani didn't think he knew this young naga, a new face around the forest perhaps. Either way, he always felt a duty of watching over the young ones that crossed his territory. At least he wasn't a rival male. Vajramani abhorred violence and the competition for mates typical from the season left him exhausted and depressed. That being said, it was wonderfully refeshing to watch such a graceful and happy naga having fun in his lands.

@M-jow

As Neil lay resting his body in the cool water while his chest and face heated in the sun, he flixed his tongue out to scent the air and froze. The scent from before was definitely stronger than before. A bit of fear kicked in and te young male swam back in to the shallow ebd where he could sit up and get a better look around. He flixed his tongue a few times more to pinpoint te scent. There up on those rocks was another naga. Neil's eyes widdend first a bit fearfull, but as he got a better look the male looked familiar.

"I-I'm sorry, I didnt mean to bother you... I-I'll be on my way now" Neil stammered nervously as he moved to get out of the water.

@Sayuri86

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani could see the young stranger was uncomfortable and was quick to reassure him.

“Wait… Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you.” - he said, taking a moment to stretch, the muscles on his torso becoming even more apparent. Then he came down from the boulder towards the young one.

“You don't need to go if you don’t want to. Are you lost?” - he asked with a hint of concern in his voice.

Neil's jaw poped as he watched the males body flex in the sun light. "Damn hell" he whispered to himself as he recognised the naga. He moved a bit back as the other came closer.

Neil had been so focused on watching the male move that he almost didnt hear him. "Huh? Oh, mnh.. no" Neil blushed as he shook his head. "I-I actually was looking for you" he admitted never taking his eyes off the other. "You might not remember but we meet once around one yeah ago"

Guest Sayuri86

"Have we now?"

Now Vajramani was slowly starting to associate the alluring scent to the young naga, and still he was finding it hard to believe he was that small fry he found last spring among a group of other young males. Neil was the smallest of them all, but definitely the boldest. He was obviously too young for Vajramani to look at him as a pontential partner and his attentions were actually towards his older companions who would soon be in heat, judging by their scent.

Still, he admired Neil's spirit at the time and indulged the little one for a while, playing with him until it was time for him to join the others and start courtship.

"I remember you..." - Vajramani smiled patting Neil's head as he did that day - "You've grown quite a bit, I can see." - he added, realizing how beautiful he had become.

"You say you were looking for me, but why?"

Neil smiled as the other seemed to remenber him. He nodded and blushed at the contact with the others big hand on his head.

Neil's face was very red as he wass asked for the reason why he had come.

"You see mnh.." Okay this part was more difficult from what he had imagined. Couldnt he tell it on his scent? Neil's tail curled around him as he tried to work his voice past the embarrassed tightness in his throat.

"I w-wanted you t-to be my first." He started off good, but his voice dropped on him for the last part.

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani looked back at Neil and blinked, only to let out a sound laugh at the young one's candor. Older or more cautious males looking for a dominant mate usually were discreet about their intentions and took their time courting a favourite. Sure, he knew how nagas of Neil's age could be impetuous and easily taken by both emotions and instinct, but the larger naga felt amusing how Neil didn't seem to have lost his straight forwardness.

"You do? So I see. Don't get me wrong, I just wasn't expecting that coming from someone so young so early in the season."

Vajramani then coiled comfortably as if he was sitting down and said.

"Listen, this is a big decision, to get a mate. But like I said I don't want to harm you. I'll find you a place to stay in the meantime and will come to check on you every now and then. If you like living here and still want to chose me after a while, then I will agree. If not, you will be free to go any time you wish."

Perhaps Vajramani was really underestimating Neil's instinct as if he still saw him as the hatchling he played with last spring, but he wanted to observe him for a while, make him comfortable around him and get to know him and his intentions better.

@M-jow

When the first reaction he got from the other was laughter, the color in Neil's face faded. He looked up at the naga with a confused frown for why he would find it so funny.

When the male started explaning his outburst all Neil could say was. "Oh" as some of the tension in him got released.

He followed suit and sad across from Vajra as the naga spoke. He nodded along to the things he could agree on. But when there was talk about him having a place the young naga looked suprised. "Are you sure? This is your territory after all.. "

He had been sure Vajra was giving him the turned down speech at first. But instead he wasnt choosing either one.

Neil felt confused. All though he could understand what the male was offering. It didnt mean he would ever mate with him. He felt a bit disappointed but also curious. This would mean that he could get to know Vajra better so it was a chance worth taking.

Neil looked out on the lake. "I understand. You are right of coures.. but can i ask you one more thing.. Can I come visit this place again sometime?" Neil asked, hoping the place Vajra was gonna put him wasnt to far off.

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani smiled at the simple request as he ran his fingers through Neil's hair.

"Of course you can. There's a burrow nearby that you can use as shelter if you like. If it pleases you, you may follow me and I'll show it to you."

The larger naga lead the way through the dense jungle, taking care Neil wouldn't stray and get lost by looking behind his shoulder every now and then. It wasn't long before they reached the small cave and Vajramani looked around.

"It won't take long."

Right after he said that, he started to climb a large, nearby tree and eventually came back down with some wide leaves. Then, when back on the ground he gathered some moss and then made a gesture inviting Neil to follow him inside the burrow.

Once there, Vajramani used the materials he just gather to build Neil a comfortable nest for him to sleep on.

"There, it isn't much, but I hope you'll be comfortable in the meantime."

"That would be awesome!" Neil smiled exited. He hadnt had any proper shelter while he had been on the move.

Neil followed at first closely behind vajra. But as a few things caught his eyes he wS slowly falling back without realising it. When he caught Vajra wait for him, he blushed and tore himself away from what ever had caught his attention, and hurried up to the other naga.

The cave vajra let them to wasnt all that big. Just perfect fit for a smaller naga like Neil. And as vajra disappeared up in the trees he took this opportunity to explore the inside.

There were guite a layer of dust inside but nothing a few swipes with his tail couldnt handle. Neil had just cleared out the spiderwebs when he felt Vajra brush against his tail. He smiled when he saw what the male was carring.

"Thank you its perfect" Neil almost hugged Vajra but stopped himself just in time. One reason being Neil was now really dirty and properly had spiders in his hair. The other.. he wasnt sure if it would goos idea. It might seem childish of him to Vajra. And he was trying to convins the other to be his mate.

"I should properly wash up" he said but then his stomach growled hungrily.

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani nodded. If memory served, when he and Neil had crossed paths about a year ago, the location was quite far from his current territory, so it was obvious the poor thing must be dying to freshen up.

"Indeed, you must be exhausted, so I'll leave you to it." - Vajramani said slithering away - "I will be back to check on you later. Take care."

With that, the larger naga took his leave, happy to know Neil would be adjusting well to his new home. He would eventually grow up past that puppy love phase quickly, but still there was no harm in settling in the young beauty until he was strong to move out.

Truth was the season would get Vajramani in a whole lot of work on his part. As a dominant male with his own territory, it meant he had mating rights to any other nagas that would allow him to court them. Usually when these potential mates found a male that they like, they would get themselves a burrow within their territory and waited to be visited. If they came to an understanding, a more or less long courtship period would start, giving them time to evaluate each other and eventually everything would come to the mating itself, hopefully.

Vajramani had a reasonable territory by naga standards and that involved a lot of traveling from burrow to burrow to visit each and everyone of his lovers, oftem bringing them presents of food or jewelry he'd find.

However, he didn't forget the newcomer and by dusk he was back with a basket of fruit and flowers and fish he brought as an offering as he figured Neil should be hungry.

As the other left him to it. Neil found a small water source where he could wash the dirt off. After cleaning up the young male went back to the cave. Tired and sore from his long journey, Neil ignored the hunger in his belly to get some rest. The nest Vajra had made was soft and comfortable. Neil lay down and wrapped his tail up so nothing would stick out. He yawned as he listened to the familiar sounds of the forest and fell asleep not long after.

When he woke again just before dusk. Hunger was the reason, and it sucked to wake up from hunger but at least he didnt feel as tired anymore.

Getting outside Neil stretched his body as long as he were, before sticking his tongue out to taste the air for food.

He spotted a mango tree not fare off and started crawling up. He smelt vajraon on his tongue before seeing him coming throught the brushed. Neil followed the naga with his eyes and wrapped his tail around the thick branch he was sitting on. The naga then extended his tail to lower his upper body down. So his head as just on level with Vajra's just upside down.

"Hey" Neil greeted the naga with a cute smile as he was haning from the tree.

He turned his eyes away from the other's face as he smelt the food really close by.

Neil's teeths watered and his stomach was rumbling in approval. But his mind was confused at this act. Was Vajra courting him? No.. or..

Neil got down from the tree properly before asking. "What you got there?"

Guest Sayuri86

Though surprised, Vajramani chuckled at how well adapted Neil already seemed to be to the place.

"I'm glad you're happy with your new dwelling." - he replied, then showing him the basket - "I thought you might be hungry, so if this pleases you, let us coil down and eat."

Though it was tempting to assume Vajramani was deliberately courting his younger guest, his efforts were more on the sub-conscious side, actually trying to be a good host and make Neil feel safe around him. A quirk he had picked up over the years as most other creatures found him unnervingly intimidating at best just by looking at him.

However, Neil's fear had dissolved quickly as he recognized him and that got the larger naga's attention and respect with ease.

But despite the fact his guest had a sweet disposition and was cute as a button, Vajramani didn't see him as a potential mate just yet. For one thing, the larger naga already had his hands quite full as most of his mates were definitely older than Neil and perhaps because of Vajramani's own love for stability and order it had been quite some time since he took a new lover.

On the other hand, if Neil had risked himself by traveling so far out of his comfort zone and was honest about his motives, maybe he really wasn't just making light of it all.

Not the one to rush things, Vajramani thought it would be wiser to keep him under his gaze and wing, and give him a chance to get accostumed to his new way of life.

He took the time to serve Neil his food carefully, making sure everything was to his taste and as he did, he debated wether or not he should spend the night guarding the burrow just to be safe.

"But tell me, what is your name? You still look young to be on your own, didn't you belong to a tribe?" - he asked, trying to sound friendly.

@M-jow

"Oh" Neil frowned at himself for not having properly introduce himself yet.

"I completely forgot about that. Uh, I'm Neil." Neil smiled as his tail came up closer around him.

"I'm an orphan, so I dont belong to any tribe. But I grew up with alot of siblings of different ages. We kinda stuck together and protected and helped each other. You can sa it might have been like a tribe, now that I think about it." Neil explained with fon memories of his childhood.

Bitting his lip lightly Neil's eyes became unfocused. As another reason memory played out in his mind. He shook his head to get back to reality and looked back at Vajra. He was so jealous of the other hight. Neil and always looked small for his age and lots of others had often teased him with the fact.

"I may not be big but I can take care of myself, and I'm old enough to leave my caretaker" Neil said while puffing out his chest to look bigger.

Not to say if he hadnt left the leader would have forced him to sumit to him. Luccu were a good, strong leader, but even as a young, when Neil had been no more than a mere hatchling, Luccu had always been watching him.

Then as Neil turned of age, Luccu stated his claim to Neil without his consent. He didnt want Luccu and told him so countless times but the naga didnt listen at all. As days went by Neil could stand to stay in the place he had called his home for years. Everyone was so happy for them. It was making him sick to his stomach. So Neil did the only thing he could do and left.

Guest Sayuri86

Unaware of Neil's reasons to ever leave his group, namely Luccu's actions towards him, Vajramani reclined on the ground as he made himself comfortable to hear whatever the younger naga would like to tell him.

"Of course you are." - he smiled - "However, the jungle is a dangeous place, and given the time of the year it's not a good idea to wander out there alone." - Vajramani explained. His pose was of a benevolent deity, one that would grant Neil's every wish if he behaved.

A moment after his last words, he bashfully averted his eyes from Neil's gaze, not wanting to go on much detail about how he didn't want other males sneaking around Neil's new burrow. Maybe it was just his instinct, he thought.

"Well, my name is Vajramani and I want you to know you are safe here and free to stay as long as you like. If you don't mind me staying for a while longer, I'd like to rest here for a while, it has been a long day for both of us, I'm sure."

Vajramani's plan was simple, he'd keep guarding the burrow all night, making sure no suspicious visitors would find the burrow and then he'd leave early in the morning. Sure he was busy, but never too busy to stay a while longer in such nice company.

@M-jow

"Vajramani" Neil repeated the naga's name and nodded with a smile. He had kinda wondered what the other's name might have been, but it suited the older male.

"Thank you Vajramani, I appreciated it the food too" Neil hid his wide smile behind a piece of fruit he had picked up.

He lowered it again when Vajra asked if he could stay and rest. The young naga wasnt sure what to say and for a moment he was out of words. Neil felt incredibly happy that Vajra wanted to stay. He wanted to jump up with joy but that would maybe seem too weird.

"O-of coures you are welcome to.. but it might be a bit narrow" well there would be room enough but.. Neil blushed.

Guest Sayuri86

The more he spent time with the younger naga, Vajramani found him quite charming.

"I don't mean to bother you." - Vajramani explained, afraid he had caused Neil some distress - "I can sleep outside."

After all, anyone could see he was huge, and actually his big frame could be quite the hassle at times, especially when his personality was quite the opposite of imposing and intimidating, which kept him from approaching others easily, regardless if they were other nagas and most other creatures for that matter.

However, most of his mates had been attracted to his calm and sweet disposition more than his strenght, though they had to admit it came handy to have Vajramani around to dissuade any predators or rivals.

As for sleeping outside, he supposed it wouldn't be a problem unless the night would become cold.

@M-jow

That brought Neil down just a tiny bit, but chose not to let it hang. "It is no trouble at all, but it up to you. Just in case I'm still gonna expand the nest" Neil winked before going up at the nearest tree. He gathered enough leaves and moss in his arms, so that if he hand gotten a long stron tail it would be difficult to get down.

As Neil patted out the moss and leaves. He though that a male like Vajra would have many beautiful mates around to choose from. Neil did think he had some potential but maybe it was his young age that was working against his favor with Vajra.

"Can I ask something?.. how was your first season like?" Neil was hesitant but just had to ask anyway.

Guest Sayuri86

"That's nice." - Vajramani agreed concerning the nest. Somehow it felt conforting having Neil wanting him around and he observed quietly as the younger one threw himself into the small project of expanding the nest.

But he couldn't say he wasn't surprised by Neils's innocent question that followed.

"Me? Why, it was so long ago I don't have many vivid memories anymore." - he replied.

Then again, Neil's question was candid and Vajramani was starting to feel bad by leaving him without a more concret answer.

"Hm, let me think..." - he said - "Well, actually I was a lot like you in age. And I do remember it to be quite uncomfortable. At that time, I too was alone, which didn't make dealing with it any less difficult."

Neil looked at Vajramani with his head slightly tilted to the side and frown. "You were alone.. I'm sorry, my question made you remember something uncomfortable like that.. what about family, friends?" Though Neil had been alone for a long time, he didnt feel loney.

Still it would really had sucked being all alone with no place to go doing the first heat. It was one of the only times in a nagas life, that they were truely vulnerable.

If Neil hadnt at least gotten settled in a prober place. Ofter bigger and mean nagas could just out right rape him and maybe some predator would get to him after when he was too tired to put up any fight.

Neil had heared stories from the older nagas from his old group. Each yeah a few never came back.

"At least you suvived your first season, abd got to live many more.. you're good looking and looks strong though.." Neil blushed. "You are also very kind. I notiched that even back then. But your attention were properly else where around then"

Neil finished the nest. It didnt look like anything special, but the beding was soft with a little spring and twice a big as before.

"What do you think? Come on try it"

Guest Sayuri86

"Thank you for your kind words." - Vajramani smiled - "But I grew used to being alone. My mother rejected me when I was very young and I was lucky enough to be taken in by the leader of a small tribe. He was the best, he was wise and kind. I can't say I wasn't happy while growing up. But less than a year before I first went in heat, a group of poachers came along. Our leader tried to protect us but he was quickly shot dead and our group scattered. I went into hiding and kept living on my own even after becoming an adult. Back then I never looked for any mates but at some point, some years later, I realized that in specific times of year, every other day I could see some male coming around the place I was living in at the time, the ruins of an old temple, as if something was drawing them to me." - he explained.

"Most of them were young and beautiful and they would linger until they made sure I noticed them. Over time I understood what they were after and I'd indulge them eventually. It was nothing special, there wasn't much of a courtship nor talking involved. Mating was as simple and natural as that, and once it was over they would move on soon after. Some years later I too left my dwelling in search of a new place, I ended up meeting other nagas on my own during my travels and made close bonds with some of them who decided to stay by my side."

In the meantime, Neil had finished his work on the nest and had invited him over to try it, so Vajramani obeyed, though a bit reluctantly.

"Are you sure? It's your nest."

But after he had coiled himself inside he looked pleased.

"I think you will be very well settled in it." - he said, approving Neil's good work, just before he came out of the nest in order to allow Neil to rest, and took his own place on the burrow's floor, not far from the nest.

Neil smiled as Vajramani praised his nest building skills. He didnt take any offence when the other moved to a spot on the floor beside the nest. Neil figured the naga wouldnt wanna get his hops up or something.

Neil instead just slithered over on the soft beding and curled himself up comforable. "There is room enough if you change your mind Neil replied. Making sure Vajramani knew his offer still where there. "Dont worry, I wouldnt attack you in your sleep or anything" He joked with a smile. Still saddened he couldnt change the fact that Vajra saw him more like a child than an adult.

"Will I see you tomorrow?" Neil asked but doubted the naga didnt have other things to do.

yeah I know two post, but I felt like I couldn't do much more with Neil right now. :)

bbc2e4875c1d9c4c6cfe705f821c5a7e.jpg

Name: Drash

Type/breed: Venomous. Mostly black with white and orange spotted, as well as dark leopard markings along his arms, shoulders and lower abdomen. Is 9 meters long, but with an slim and agile body for living in trees.

Likes: His freedom to do whatever he wants. Beautiful things. Handsome males and sex.

Dislikes: Others trying to control him.

Description: Dash is a one of a kind individual how lives on his own. He is the kind to never stay long in one place. Not because he feels threatened, but because he gets bored. He has been in the prime of his youth for years and with many years yet to come, he is both very confident and got lots of life experience. For not to say a very flirtatious personality, especially with other nagas he consider handsome or his type. Though Drash became one of Vajramani's regular mates, he would still have other partners to pass his time with for the rest of the year. And even once in a while he would have his season with someone else (one night stands), and not show up at the cave to meet with Vajramani.

One wouldn't pass Drash up as a good parent figur. But he has had youngs before, who are now all strong adults on their own.

(Though Nagas got a breeting season each year (the only time they can produce spawn) Their species isn't gowning much, because of poaching and the fact that there are mostly only males. Each male can only get up to three eggs in a clutch, and it isn't guaranteed there wouldn't be years apart before the same male can become pregnant again. Luckily Nagas can live for a very very long time.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Far out in the jungle, long out of Vajramani's territory, hanging on a low branch. Lay a naga starring up at the darkening sky between the tree line.

He wasn't afraid to be there out in the open like that. The black scales on his tail and his sun kissed skin, hid him almost completely as the shadows turned longer.

A razzle in the dry forest floor below him caught his hear and taste the air with his tongue.

A naga slithered out of the bushes and slowly went towards him. that earning the guy a hiss from another naga whom already also was up in the tree with him.

The newcomer replied back to other with a hiss of his own and stood up to make himself look bigger and display to frighten the opponent.

Drash who was neither impressed or interested, ignored the newcomer just as he had with the other.

Sure it was close to mating season, but unlike these horny guys, Drash was gonna wait. So he stayed up there on then branch with only room enough for him. It would keep the males off while he got some shuteye, and if they tried to push him off he would bite out for them with his venom dripping from his fangs.

Now it wouldn't kill them but it would turn them very sick, especially if they themselves weren't venomous.

Drash knew he was early in getting to just this spot as well. But last year he hadn't been able to make it, and he kinda missed Vajramani. now with him being earlier than usual and his scent lingering near the cave, these two others had caught on and was eyeing him like a piece of meat. Yeah sure the first had tried to woo him with gifts like, fish, birds and even flowers. But the naga himself didn't wake any lust in Drash

"Shut up and let me sleep" Drash hissed at the two nagas who looked ready to fight each other. But on Drash's order they turned still... well still enough for him to fall asleep. he still heard them growling at each other though.

Guest Sayuri86

"I don't think you'd attack me. It's just that this is your home now and I'd only approach you if you'd allow me to. But if you want me to sleep by your side, it would be an honor." - the larger naga replied.

As he got comfortable in the nest, keeping Neil close to him in a loving embrace, Vajramani didn't want to lie to Neil, as he wanted to see him again, but he also knew had some duties to fulfill.

"Not tomorrow, but I'll be checking on you soon, I promise." - he smiled while stroking Neil's hair and slowly started to drift off to sleep - "Now you should get some rest, it must have been a long day for you."

~-~-~-~

As expected, Vajramani left early in the morning, careful not to wake Neil and went for a quick dip in the river just before he continued on his way. He had to admit to himself he had been thinking about Darsh a lot lately. Not only he missed his mate but he was also starting to worry about him since he hadn't seen him in almost two years. He was afraid poachers may have caught him or he might have been hurt in the fights for mates in the last season. But all he could do was wait and keep patrolling his territory in hope they would see each other again.

@M-jow