Looking for something KINKY

Guest WolfDog12

Guest WolfDog12

Hi there. I'm wolf, an uke really looking for a seme willing to rp some really hardcore, kinky things. I don't have a particular plot but I have a bunch of pictures and ideas in my head and was hoping to find someone willing to play around with me for a while!

Things I'd love to see in this rpg:

- Wearing nothing but an apron in the house while waiting for Seme to return home or even while the seme is home.

- At work at a club, a cafe, or bar or something, hiding toys beneath their clothes

- Having sex in front of everyone at work so all can see or having sex at work, hidden and trying to hide it from everyone.

- Sounding devices or just in general release prevention.

Just a bunch of stuff like this. I'm open to more ideas and do hope someone is willing to come and play with me!

Guest WolfDog12

I don't know how much of a plot this is but it would be really cool if the two were neighbors and lovers, living so close within their apartments or something like that.

Anyway, if you are interested at all, let me know and we can work out more details together and have a really good time with it all.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest WolfDog12

I am still keeping this open and look forward to anyone who wishes to rp with me and I will try working on coming up with some really good ideas with people or some that I can put on here so people can grab them!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DestinyBondBunny

@WolfDog12 I’d be open to do kink related role-play you said an apron perhaps being hired by a high class man as a servant who gets roped into his “interests”?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest WolfDog12

I'm gonna give this one a bump but also just add that it doesn't have to be anything crazy if you don't want. I would really love to do something with the omegaverse if anyone is interested in that kind of thing but I know it is a bit rare for people to enjoy. Still I hope others are willing to rp with me.