Hello ouo

Guest Kapsy

I have been a member since 2016, but now I thought it's time to do introduction? Well, better now than never!

So, hi!

I'm Kapsy, female-ish little thing from Finland (and no, I'm not living in an igloo). I'm a pansexual, and dating. I'm at lvl 29 at my life and I have liked BL since lvl 12 (o‿o) Besides drooling over BL I also like to draw and read in my little Hobbit-hole made from books (I have quite a collection) and listen lots of Stratovarius and play videogames. And besides that I would like to be a hobbit, I'm also a proud Hufflepuff. I'm little bit shy, but passionate INFP, who really loves her friends. I have low self-esteem, and 'cause of that I tend to underestimate myself. Take Quasimodo, Rapunzel (Disney), Hinata (Haikyuu!!), Italy (Hetalia), Kisa (SIH), Peridot (SU), Pinkie Pie (MLP) and Alphys (Undertale), mix 'em and the result would be me.

My favorite BL anime is Hitorijime my Hero (and there is wayyy to many BL mangas to list here) and favorite anime overall is Free! Iwatobi Swimclub. RinHaru is my OTP (since 2013!)! But I also have really strong feels for Ineffable Husbands and Bagginshield ships.

Plus, my favorite animal is a fox. And I usually use my fursona (my avatar/my fursona is a dragonfox) in here internet.

I'm not quite sure what else to say about myself? :'3 So, yeah, greetings!

Hello Kapsy! Nice to meet you and a belated welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

Welcome-to-Yaoi-Otaku.jpg

• 3 weeks later...