A Re-Introduction?

Guest Mallory

Guest Mallory

So, I'm back.

I've bee gone for a couple of months due to the fact that the course I was taking decided to up the workload. Sort of resulting in me being too busy during the night, and too exhausted during the day. Hence the re-introduction here. But! Now that I'm free from the school (not from it's evil clutches of debt despite it "supposing" to be the cheaper option ;;) I want to get back into roleplaying!

To sum up, I'm cool with any theme of a role play. Even those on the extreme of really fluffy love to a darker twist of the emotion. Also, I never really did a series roleplay. Like, playing characters already made in an already established world. I'm thinking about trying it out!

So yea, I'm back and if you want to roleplay with me, please don't hesitate to hit me up.

Happy spoop-tober :Red_fox11:

Guest Aurora

Hello there. Welcome back and nice to meet you

:Nice-to-meet-you-01

I'm not a roleplayer but maybe you can check and look them up on Roleplaying forum.

Hope you have a nice day :Wink: