When an Author needs help (me and Dragongirl26)

Guest Ms.Flair

Guest Ms.Flair

"I think I can come up with some great ideas. It just happens," Nicolas said to him with a shrug of his shoulders. "I bet we can, so how do you like the food? Try it, I can cook good. I use to cook for me and..someone else. You know, my ex," Nicolas mentioned where he silently moved to eat some of his food before going for his bag.

"I have some really rough pencil sketches there in my sketchbook. Just ideas I had to go through my head..." Nicolas said to him.

Guest Dragongirl26

He nodded and looked at him as he started to eat the food he was happy it tasted so good and he really enjoyed it he nodded. "Its ok and you don't need to talk about your ex here its a safe place here. I mean if you need to vent about him you can, but you never know you might need to talk about him did he know that you were a magic user?" he asked thinking about it wonder what he did know about him.

Guest Ms.Flair

Nicolas ate the food while he ate, as he heard what he had to say. "I am glad I can share that with someone," Nicolas said as he continued to eat the meal that he had prepared. When asked that question, he was silent for a moment before he was ready to answer. "He did know that. I told him to keep it quiet, but he had his own. He is a shifter," Nicolas answered finally. "A shifter who can shift into different forms."

Guest Dragongirl26

"well I am happy that you have such great food." He said as he ate all of the food that he had. "Ahhhh he is a shifter that is cool and that is rare a shifter that changes into may forms."

Guest Ms.Flair

"Do you want me to leave the leftovers here for you or we can split those up between us? I am glad to have someone enjoy my food too," Nicolas said to him, before he had finished his own bowl of food but was ready to clean up though. "Yeah, he is a rare guy...." Nicolas said. "So have you thought about what kind of ideas we could do?"

Guest Dragongirl26

"Its up to you I don't mind one bit." He said giving him another bite of food happy that he was able to eat the food as well. with in a few minuets the food was gone and Kaito smiled and took a deep breath, "Well so what type of story do you want to do?" he asked looking at him. "I mean you read my stuff so you know most of what I do I just don't know how far your talents in drawing go." he said

Guest Ms.Flair

"Okay," Nicolas said moving to start to pack the leftovers up before he started to clean up now. Once it was cleaned up, he sat down at the counter or table with the man. "I want to do some based around magic and action. Even steamy romance later on," Nicolas said to him. "I have drawn some interesting scenes, but I could work with what you gave me so far. If you want to use that."

Guest Dragongirl26

"Alright I can come up with a consent really fast if you want me to." he said smiling and looked at him as he got up and went to his place to write something about magic and action he was trying to make a story board to make it better for him and he really liked it as well after he was done he fave it to the drawer. "Do you like this or think that it needs to be more?" he asked

Guest Ms.Flair

Nodding his head toward him, letting the man leave and stay in the kitchen of the man's home. He had just finished cleaning up when he came back, taking the drawing board into his hands. Looking over for a few minutes, as he walked around it with it in his hands. Taking a few minutes, before he went to pull out stylus like pen to start to show the other things without marking it up.

"I like most of these, but look at these parts, maybe something more here...." Nicolas said, pointing toward a certain scene.

Guest Dragongirl26

"all right yeah I get the more I just wanted to make sure that you were okay with this before I actually added more." He said looking at him. "This is just a rough copy did I just threw together." He said looking at him and smiling

Guest Ms.Flair

'i like it so far, let me sketch like a good cover page of the book if it gets published in store or online.." he said starting to sketch something out. "Once we have something solid, we can really start planning," he said before showing what he roughly sketched where it was a robed character in magical tornado.."

Guest Dragongirl26

He waited for him to finish drawing before he went with a deeper meaning and wondered what he should do next. "Alright you are doing good and I am really liking your drawing when you are done I will get something wrote up that is going with that story."

Guest Ms.Flair

"Well thank you, I am glad you like my work here, it didn't even take that long to cook," Nicolas said to him before he put it away into his bag again. "Glad we can get this worked out, you know. If we do this project, I don't mind doing any more public events since you seem not like going out."

Guest Dragongirl26

"I don't like going out and you can go out and see the fans as well I am just wanting to live my life and let people read my book. Yeah I know that they would love to meet me, but I don't know if I can get to meet them." He said looking at him then took a deep breath. "I don't like leaving the house I hate it with everything inside of me." he said looking at him

Guest Ms.Flair

"I wonder...we could set up a little online meeting. You get on video camera, and you can meet your fans online without leaving them. Maybe we use to introduce our work?" He suggested. "I have seen artist do this before.."

Guest Dragongirl26

"I guess we can do that I mean that wouldn't be out of the question." he said looking at him then wondered what he should do next. "I mean I don't care as long as I don't have to get out of the house." He said looking at him. "Alright is there any other thing you need to know or want me to do?" he asked

Guest Ms.Flair

"I am glad. We can set something up for a time," Nicolas said to him. "I don't know for sure. We can work more on plot and character development..."

Guest Dragongirl26

"Alright its up to you tell me the time and I will be fine." he said looking at him and smiling at him wondering what to do next. "Alright what are these two speaking to you?" he asked Nicolas and sighed Kaito couldn't think about it, but one of them was speaking to him already.

Guest Ms.Flair

"Okay, I am glad you can agree with that. It would help with your fan base," Nicolas said to him with a cock of his head from curiousity. "I don't know yet, but I think I may have an idea or two. Give me today, and I will try to draw up a couple sketches for character then you can choose from them."

Guest Dragongirl26

"alright I can write something about what I see in my head." He said as he started to write up a concept about what he needed to do or how he was seeing this person. After writing it he gave it to Nick top read. "How is this"

Guest Ms.Flair

"I like to build on what you have for ideas," Nicolas said to him before he let him do his work. Taking the what was done, before he started to read what was written so far. "I think this is something I can work with. If you are okay with this product of our characters..."

Guest Dragongirl26

"Yeah your pictures of them are great and I love the look of them." he said smiling and looked at him then looked at the doll smiling as he gave him some more papers to give to him to read. Sorry once I get started its hard to stop I really love all of this as well."

Guest Ms.Flair

"Well thank you, those are really simple sketches," Nicolas said as he continued to get some more sketches while reading over what he was given. "Well then, we can continue on," Nicolas said waving the puppet as he started to make some else like a snack for two of them.

"A good snack while we work still huh? Thought it would be good idea."

Guest Dragongirl26

"That is fine I will love to take a snack." he said looking at him then started to write some more happy about everything that was going to happen. He really loved to get everything ready and write about stuff. Kaito started to really get into the story and loved every second of it as well.

Guest Ms.Flair

"A snack would be good..." Nicolas said as he ate the food that was now made and now prepared. As he ate the food there, he was starting to get into a brainstorming session like this. "I never had a session like this. We are just bumping ideas off each other.."